PDA

View Full Version : Gem drops from adventures

Seriously700
01-02-17, 04:18 PM
I've been noticing that my gem count hasn't really been increasing lately, other than the free gem for watching a video or doing the royal exchanges that reward gems.

Normally, I'd get 2, 3 or even 5 gems from adventures. It's especially surprising since I collect from 2 adventures a day so I would think that after a few days I'd see an increase.

I decided to start paying closer attention. I got 2 gems from my haunted keep but I collected from my Queen's keep and didn't get any gems at all! Is this something new? Or have I just never noticed?

These were regular adventures, not the short ones. It was either the one requiring spicy feasts or sweet feasts.

rulerofjennyville
01-03-17, 10:14 AM
I've been noticing that my gem count hasn't really been increasing lately, other than the free gem for watching a video or doing the royal exchanges that reward gems.

Normally, I'd get 2, 3 or even 5 gems from adventures. It's especially surprising since I collect from 2 adventures a day so I would think that after a few days I'd see an increase.

I decided to start paying closer attention. I got 2 gems from my haunted keep but I collected from my Queen's keep and didn't get any gems at all! Is this something new? Or have I just never noticed?

These were regular adventures, not the short ones. It was either the one requiring spicy feasts or sweet feasts.

We used to get them from feeding the Baron too. I stopped that one because I don't see anymore. I got a gem off the purple cow not too long ago but besides playing games or watching the videos I'm not getting any more either.

FrostedThings
01-05-17, 05:57 PM
I've noticed this as well. Instead of 3+ gems per adventure, I'm lucky to get two.

Two used to be the norm for the basic feast quest (forgot the actual names of the quests) but now I'm getting one or two gems from quests that take a lot of resources like the fae or sweet feast quests.

EDIT: Just collected from two adventures this morning and received a whopping ZERO gems. Hmph.

freesiawoods
01-06-17, 02:20 AM
Same experience here. It is just going to get even harder to get gems, just like gold on DS.

undead30k
01-06-17, 07:14 PM
Is there any place that lists the potential gem drop number from each adventure?

I have noticed that the desert sands gives either 0,4,6,8 as the only outcomes. The love adventure seems to give 0,1,2, (maybe 3) but can't remember.

Would like to see a list of potential gem drops to maximize the yields

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 08:02 AM
I just got six gems off a sand adventure.

ashley224
01-09-17, 06:57 AM
Is there any place that lists the potential gem drop number from each adventure?

I have noticed that the desert sands gives either 0,4,6,8 as the only outcomes. The love adventure seems to give 0,1,2, (maybe 3) but can't remember.

I think the Adventure guide in the hub would be the best place to post the number of gems. I've thought for a while that we should be posting feedback to this for all drops including the number of gems and the amount of energy. SW, any thoughts on this?

I also get 0, 4, 6, or 8 gems from the Desert Sands adventures. Of course it is not an equal distribution. About half the time I get 0, 4 is the next most common drop, then 6, with 8 being much less common then the others. I'm quite certain that way back in the day I got gems from most, if not all, adventures.

Energy from the Desert Sands is usually 15, sometime 25, and occasionally 35. Unlike gems, energy drops every time.

federerGOAT
01-09-17, 03:07 PM

From memory.

Search The Ancient Vault - 0,1,2,3
Hunt Roaming Bandits - 0,2,3,5
Explore Dark Caves - 0,3,5,7
Adventure to Feral Lands - 0, 2?, 3,5
Traverse the Desert Sands - 0,4,6,8

The other two adventures I don't do much so can't recall.

SpiritWind00
01-09-17, 09:24 PM
More than happy to record anything, but it has to be 100% accurate and you'll need to be sure which adventure you were on. I'm actually away for a few weeks at the moment, just checking in from time to time, so it has to wait till I'm home. :)

VersaceMorrow
01-11-17, 09:08 AM
Yes, my adventures have been less generous (or gemerous lol) only giving gems once every two or three collections.