PDA

View Full Version : Game is frozen.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 01:09 PM
I went to change my profile image from girl to boy. Wanted to see if there was more than just one image for each actually. Brought up the boy and girl images and decided to leave it as a girl. Now it is stuck on "processing". The spinning circle that is supposed to show it's working is frozen as well. It's been stuck like this for roughly 24 hours now, so I don't think it's going to fix itself. As soon as I open the app I see the frozen "Processing" screen. I can't do anything.

Any ideas? If I delete this game off my iPod will I be able to download it again?

Help please.

Death Farmer
08-16-10, 01:17 PM
I went to change my profile image from girl to boy. Wanted to see if there was more than just one image for each actually. Brought up the boy and girl images and decided to leave it as a girl. Now it is stuck on "processing". The spinning circle that is supposed to show it's working is frozen as well. It's been stuck like this for roughly 24 hours now, so I don't think it's going to fix itself. As soon as I open the app I see the frozen "Processing" screen. I can't do anything.

Any ideas? If I delete this game off my iPod will I be able to download it again?

Help please.

Just force quit the application..
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?861-Farm-story-not-refreshing-when-exiting-app

BartinKilla
08-16-10, 02:07 PM
The same has happened to me numerous times. Force quit is the only thing you can do to fix it.