PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage Hut Fail

akocek
01-01-17, 12:28 AM
I don't understand why I ever wasted gems on the cabbage hut as I am not able to use mine to store up cabbages. If I collect when there are already 3 cabbages showing, my new cabbage disappears and the total remains at 3. If I collect after using my 3 free cabbages, the hut cabbage is only available for the rest of the 24 hour period and then disappears when 3 new cabbages are added. How does anyone successfully store cabbage to use to win items? I'm in android. Many thanks for your help.

Solientus
01-01-17, 12:39 PM
... How does anyone successfully store cabbage to use to win items? I'm in android. Many thanks for your help.

I'm sorry you seem to be having trouble with your Hut, I love both of mine!
I managed to get 10 Skelli Alis basically for free over the past few months.

SW00 put out a nice post called The Baron's game Tent | How it works (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92434-Castle-Story-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-How-it-works-Prize-lists). In the post - it mentions how you can get cabbages daily free, gems prices of additional cabbages, accumulate more cabbages, and previous months prizes.

Myself, I'm also on Android but I don't think there's a difference between platforms other then our videos are broken sometimes.
Hopefully the link helps.

meme1098
01-01-17, 01:36 PM
Nope...in order to accumulate cabbages, you can't spend them for awhile.

Get your 3 free first but don't use them.
Now go collect from the cabbage hut and your total should say 4. Don't use any.
Next day collect from the cabbage hut and your total is now 5. Don't use any.
Continue to collect until you have accumulated an amount you want (20 or so) or get something in the tent you want.
Good luck! :)

rulerofjennyville
01-01-17, 02:12 PM
Nope...in order to accumulate cabbages, you can't spend them for awhile.

Get your 3 free first but don't use them.
Now go collect from the cabbage hut and your total should say 4. Don't use any.
Next day collect from the cabbage hut and your total is now 5. Don't use any.
Continue to collect until you have accumulated an amount you want (20 or so) or get something in the tent you want.
Good luck! :)

I don't have a cabbage hut yet but I still get the button where you can get free gems/energy/flour/sugar and you can save that up for cabbages too. I've been able to save up for as many as seven.

scavaig
01-02-17, 05:53 AM
I don't have a cabbage hut yet but I still get the button where you can get free gems/energy/flour/sugar and you can save that up for cabbages too. I've been able to save up for as many as seven.

Well .... I never knew that. That's a great tip. Will try it today.

akocek
01-03-17, 09:26 PM
Thanks guys they must have fixed the bug from months ago because I was able to get to 4 cabbages today after collecting and that has never happened before. I appreciate the help! Does anyone know if you can save the cabbages gained from videos over time or are those lost after the first 24 hours? Thanks again!

akocek
01-03-17, 09:30 PM
Nevermind, it no longer seems to be an option in the cabbage hut now that I'm at 4 cabbages. Oh well, I'm excited to get collecting after wasting free cabbages for several months ths. 😶

SpiritWind00
01-03-17, 10:19 PM
In the Hub thread - link up above in post 2 - it explains videos/cabbages...

Happy to hear you can accumulate now. Happy throwing! :)

closing thread as original question now answered.