PDA

View Full Version : Best strategy for earning gold coins?

jabbottscott
12-31-16, 01:04 PM
Hello All,

I am trying to complete some very pricey expansions and need tips for earning gold. Which buildings should I have out and concentrate on? I know fellora plants are good and I try to keep some going but they take so long! What is a good strategy? Would love to hear what others have found works well!

tigarlilyvol
12-31-16, 04:50 PM
Hello All,

I am trying to complete some very pricey expansions and need tips for earning gold. Which buildings should I have out and concentrate on? I know fellora plants are good and I try to keep some going but they take so long! What is a good strategy? Would love to hear what others have found works well!

When I was expanding and needed coins, I planted strawberries you can get a net 110 coins every hour for each one planted.

SpiritWind00
12-31-16, 07:02 PM
I remember someone once posted that if you sit and collect from farmhouses (have a lot out!), you can earn quite a lot in an hour. Yes, fellora plants are a great source too.

You could have a look in the building guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide) and see what buildings you have as all of the income is listed next to the level of the building. You can then see what would work well for the time you have etc.

Royal Buildings: The Cathedral, Observatory and Theater at level 5 yield the most coin.
Town Building: Market place and Windmill yield the most.

Those numbers are subjective as they don't take into account collection time.....

jabbottscott
12-31-16, 09:47 PM
Great suggestions thank you!

MoonVillage3
01-01-17, 12:43 AM
Hello All,

a smart suggestion when in need of coins from an expert player was:
to plant 20strawberries over and over again once you have reached maxed limit. you get more coins and can earn 2500coins per hour.
Happy 2017 to all Forum Members and Staff!

ShibuyaCloth
01-01-17, 02:21 AM
I remember someone once posted that if you sit and collect from farmhouses (have a lot out!), you can earn quite a lot in an hour. Yes, fellora plants are a great source too.

You could have a look in the building guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide) and see what buildings you have as all of the income is listed next to the level of the building. You can then see what would work well for the time you have etc.

Royal Buildings: The Cathedral, Observatory and Theater at level 5 yield the most coin.
Town Building: Market place and Windmill yield the most.

Those numbers are subjective as they don't take into account collection time.....

might be good that I write a nugget on coins.

jabbottscott
01-01-17, 03:37 AM
might be good that I write a nugget on coins.

YES! That would be amazing! It would be interesting to actually crunch the numbers to see what the most lucrative AND energy efficient route might be.

wagygirl
01-18-17, 06:16 AM
a smart suggestion when in need of coins from an expert player was:
to plant 20strawberries over and over again once you have reached maxed limit. you get more coins and can earn 2500coins per hour.
Happy 2017 to all Forum Members and Staff!

When you reach maxed limit, you get more coins.... Is that from continuing to plant them anyway or... ???

MoonVillage3
01-18-17, 07:08 AM
When you reach maxed limit, you get more coins.... Is that from continuing to plant them anyway or... ???
As you said.. keep planting anyway.. you get more coins per collection after you have maxed out. At my early levels.. I did this over and over again, just to earn money and still thank the wise player who told me. And yes.. seems weird as on higher levels we have so much we don't know what to do with it.. but CSmoney is lacking on lower levels. Don't forget to collect regularly from the "Tablet Tabernum" and "TrollPit".. those pay well.