PDA

View Full Version : Ophiuchus

kinetikos
12-30-16, 10:05 AM
There have been hints that there is a special surprise for anyone that has accumulated all the Zodiac animals. Does anyone know more about this? Do the animals need to be hatched, or does it count if they are in storage? I have a number of zodiacs in storage, due to space concerns. I'm just wondering if I should start hatching them all.

Edit: (KP)

Regina;1383505']Hi everyone!

In order to receive the 13th zodiac reward, you will need to hatch and place your 12 zodiac animals. Once you do that, you will be able to complete a quest, Legendary Zodiac, that will guide you to your 13th :)

judyandthecat
12-30-16, 11:55 AM
I have ten in storage so they had better count I don't have space for the ten and not enough notice if they suddenly need to be hatched.

I only have one out and that is because there was not an egg on the nest...

JanineQuinty
12-30-16, 02:22 PM
We get 1 animal for free if we have the other 12 animals. I think I miss one animal, bummer.....

Scangelina
12-30-16, 02:30 PM
I hope they give us another chance to do the quests again if we missed out. My game was crashing badly for a while and I wasn't able to complete 3 of the quests. There is no expiration as of yet on the quest so hopefully those of us that didn't get them all will get a chance.

JanineQuinty
12-30-16, 03:06 PM
I counted how much zodiacs I have.
I have pisces, sagittarius, cancer, gemini, aquarius, libra, Virgo and Aries.
I miss taurus, Leo and capricorn but I can still get the last one.
I still miss another animal but I don't know which one it is....
I would Like to get the 13th too but I don't think that's possible

JanineQuinty
12-30-16, 03:08 PM
the other one is Scorpio (I just found out). I think I have it so I only miss 3 (including capricorn)

JanineQuinty
12-31-16, 06:07 AM
There is no time limit mentioned in the game.
I hope there is a way to collect the other zodiacs animals.
Sometimes I didn't get the zodiac animal because I couldn't breed the animal from the goals.

deadpixel
12-31-16, 09:00 PM
There is no time limit mentioned in the game.
I hope there is a way to collect the other zodiacs animals.
Sometimes I didn't get the zodiac animal because I couldn't breed the animal from the goals.

They'll probably put the Zodiac animals up for purchase either with gems or actual money.

mutley00
01-01-17, 04:31 AM
I suspect that, as in DS each Zodiac animal will be available again during it's appropriate month each year?
Therefore, worst case it could take up to a year to complete the set before getting Ophiuchus.
I'm lucky in that I only missed Leo (I think I was on holiday), so once I get Capricorn I'm nearly there!

groovyedwin
01-01-17, 02:46 PM
Not provided with zodiac animals in storage.

Not provided with all 12 zodiac animals in play.

Game ask for 2,000 gems to purchase.

About 6 hours later I logged and the bonus was there.

pocopicasso
01-02-17, 03:29 PM
I have all animals of the zodiac. Game only offering 13th for 2000 gems‼️

federerGOAT
01-02-17, 03:34 PM
I have all animals of the zodiac. Game only offering 13th for 2000 gems‼️

Have you hatched all of them?

mysticalfairy320
01-03-17, 03:45 PM
I am missing the 13th too I hatch all 12 and have them all in the correct habitat.

mysticalfairy320
01-03-17, 03:50 PM
I rebooted it a second time and got it I would show you but now I can't attach pictures on here please help

Feenfunke
01-04-17, 05:03 AM
I got it yesterday two hours after hatching the last zodiac from the nest. After reloading the game the popup told that i earned it and i could save it in my storage. Because of the new Leaderboard and my saved apples i already hatched it and now it is ready Lvl. 15. It's so beautiful - i love it! Thank you S8!

Sorry - i forgot the hatching time - but the evolution time is 15 hours. I guess that the hatching time was even 15 hours - but i don't really remember.

[S8] Regina
01-04-17, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone!

In order to receive the 13th zodiac reward, you will need to hatch and place your 12 zodiac animals. Once you do that, you will be able to complete a quest, Legendary Zodiac, that will guide you to your 13th :)

Eluzyion
01-04-17, 12:51 PM

Regina, I started after the zodiac collection had started, so I'm missing a few, will we be able to get them?

[S8] Regina
01-04-17, 03:30 PM
Regina, I started after the zodiac collection had started, so I'm missing a few, will we be able to get them?

There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year :)

Eluzyion
01-04-17, 04:09 PM
Regina;1383549']There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year :)

Good to know! Thank you so much Regina!

kardwhyn9
01-09-17, 12:15 AM
Hi there.

I am new to the storm 8 forums so don't know how it works yet.

I posed the following to Storm 8 support.
They sent me an automated message stating that they don't answer gameplay questions, and to go onto the forum.
So here I am.

[removed private support communication (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) ]

saucysammis
01-09-17, 07:50 AM
I am no authority but I'll give it a guess.

Since you have 11 of the Zodiacs I'm assuming you are familiar with the pattern of their goals and signs all offered each corresponding month of 2016. We have not seen any zodiac offered in any way after their goals expired. It has been confirmed in the thread relating to Capricorn and Ophiuchus that over the next year there will be new opportunities to collect or win zodiac animals again. I reccomend checking out those threads. That being said, it is now January and the year long zodiac sequence which began in February 2016 has just ended... so I think we will see them offered in some way each month starting in February. That the goal for the Ophiuchus remains active in the games for you and others who have not hatched all 12 Indicates that you may be able to win it once you have collected and hatched any Zodiacs missing from your forest. Some have speculated as to whether the Zodiac goals will simply be re offered, but I personally believe the goals won't be repeated and they will become available in other ways.

Drachenia
01-09-17, 07:56 AM
Hello ! This is the answer from Community Manager Regina after this question from Eluzyion. I've posted both to you. Good luck and fun and welcome to Fantasy Forest. :D

Regina;1383549']There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year :)

kooky panda
01-09-17, 11:24 AM
Hi there.

I am new to the storm 8 forums so don't know how it works yet.

I posed the following to Storm 8 support.
They sent me an automated message stating that they don't answer gameplay questions, and to go onto the forum.
So here I am.

[removed private support communication (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) ]

Merging this thread with the current thread on this discussion.

kardwhyn9
01-10-17, 05:01 AM
thank you saucysammis and drachenia

LocalNews
01-10-17, 09:35 AM
We get 1 animal for free if we have the other 12 animals. I think I miss one animal, bummer.....

Me too. Couldn't get the Taurus but had all the others. I did see we will get opportunities to get the missing ones so that is great news.

Kalifdream
01-21-17, 12:34 PM
Eluzyion..were you ever able to get any Zodiac animals and if so do you remember how you did it? I have been reading your posts regarding this and at this time the only way I know to get any is to buy them when they become available. I can't afford that direction.

Thank you.
Kalifdream

Silverrain1
01-21-17, 07:48 PM
Eluzyion..were you ever able to get any Zodiac animals and if so do you remember how you did it? I have been reading your posts regarding this and at this time the only way I know to get any is to buy them when they become available. I can't afford that direction.

Thank you.
Kalifdream

Hi, the Aquarius goal line is back. You can try for this one now. You should have a little symbol on your game on the left hand side. Good luck completing the quest.

Also for tips specific to Aquarius, there is a thread started which will show you all the required steps.

Eluzyion
01-21-17, 07:52 PM

Thank you.
Kalifdream

Hi Kalifdream :) as Silverrain said Aquarius is available now, and I'm guessing each month will release the next, so we should be able to complete the collection, will just take time. Boy, this will teach me patience because I don't have any lol

JustKay
02-18-17, 09:19 PM
Anyone know if the goal for the Ophiuchus can only be completed if you hatch all the animals you've won? I have a lot of these in my storage and don't want to hatch them if I don't have to. Am currently retrying to get the ones am missing and was wondering if I should start hatching them in case the goal becomes limited halfway through the year (seeing as they said "There will be a chance to get *some* of the zodiac animals this year")

Edit: Thanks, Kooky!

kooky panda
02-19-17, 10:21 AM
Anyone know if the goal for the Ophiuchus can only be completed if you hatch all the animals you've won? I have a lot of these in my storage and don't want to hatch them if I don't have to. Am currently retrying to get the ones am missing and was wondering if I should start hatching them in case the goal becomes limited halfway through the year (seeing as they said "There will be a chance to get *some* of the zodiac animals this year")

Response from community manager

AppieP
02-23-17, 02:20 PM
I'm far from getting it, just own 5 of the 12 Zodiac's, but after we collect it, can we use this amazing creature the same as the CU for breeding?

Rynetory2
01-09-18, 05:47 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41392

DustyCar75
11-23-18, 06:55 PM
Hi, I just started playing a few months ago and I got the Legendary Zodiac goal. Is there any chance that they will bring the quests back again? Thanks

AppieP
11-24-18, 12:10 PM
I finally got all the zodiacs, and the Ophiuchus egg on the nest.

What i didn't know after placing the egg on the nest, i got the following goal:

Happy with my 13 zodiac creature. A nice reward after playing this game over more than 2 years collecting....