PDA

View Full Version : GlassWing or The Dark One

DR0G0N
12-28-16, 03:52 PM
So...have about a lil more than 2.6 million apples...should I level Glasswing or The Dark One to 15 or just continue collecting apples to reach 3 million b/c of OCD reasons... Thoughts, anyone? Btw, haven't tested out the Dark One in battle, let me hear your experience with him. I did however tested Light Mother at level 7, however she doesn't seem to perform as well as my other champs including Stalwart and Guardian Angel and Rainbow Sentinel (all are level 7 or 10).

And sadly, I don't have any ADIPPS dragon or Metal. But those would be lovely for battles.

retseho
12-28-16, 07:04 PM
So...have about a lil more than 2.6 million apples...should I level Glasswing or The Dark One to 15 or just continue collecting apples to reach 3 million b/c of OCD reasons... Thoughts, anyone? Btw, haven't tested out the Dark One in battle, let me hear your experience with him. I did however tested Light Mother at level 7, however she doesn't seem to perform as well as my other champs including Stalwart and Guardian Angel and Rainbow Sentinel (all are level 7 or 10).

And sadly, I don't have any ADIPPS dragon or Metal. But those would be lovely for battles.

Glasswing is not needed if you have RS15. If your RS is at L7, you can consider raising it to L15 or Glasswing to 15.
Glasswing15 needs > 800k apples.
Evolution time is also long.
Leveling during Leaderboard events gains a lot of points.

I would level the Dark One to at least L10. Mine is at L6.9(waiting to evovle to 7), will eventually take it to L10 & when apples permit, to L15.
Just on appearance alone, it is intimidating & it is a hybrid Ultra Champion. It will cost a boat load of apples & 150 hours evolution to level to 15 so it better be a winner.

My Light Mother is at L13 and it wins
90% when selected & is the nemesis of the Dark One.

Breed for a Metal & raise it to L15. There's a good chance that it will kick butts of L16~20 Champions so you don't suffer 20~30 tries on a single L19/L20 champion in Battle Tournaments.

My battle dragons are:
Glasswing15
Metal15,
Diamond15, Infinity15,
Valiant15,
Dark Knight15,
Crusader15,
Quetzal15,
King15,
Knightmare15,
Fire15,
Air15,
Sweet tooth15 ( good vs Tropic)
Light Mother13
Amazon12
Huntress10
Guardian Angel10 (good vs L1~5),
Aether14,
Lollipop13,
Bride of Franken13,
Dreamweaver13,
Sultanah14,
Watermelon11,
Messenger9,
Morning Glory9

and a handful more which are used in Battles.

DR0G0N
12-28-16, 07:19 PM
Glasswing is not needed if you have RS15. If your RS is at L7, you can consider raising it to L15 or Glasswing to 15.
Glasswing15 needs > 800k apples.
Evolution time is also long.
Leveling during Leadership Board events gains a lot of points.

I would level the Dark One to at least L10. Mine is at L6.9(waiting to evovle to 7), will eventually take it to L10 & when apples permit, to L15.
Just on appearance alone, it is intimidating & it is a hybrid Ultra Champion. It will cost a boat load of apples & 150 hours evolution to level to 15 so it better be a winner.

My Light Mother is at L13 and it wins
90% when selected & is the nemesis of the Dark One.

Breed for a Metal & raise it to L15. There's a good chance that it will kick butts of L16~20 Champions so you don't suffer 20~30 tries on a single L19/L20 champion in Battle Tournaments.

My battle dragons are:
Glasswing15
Metal15,
Diamond15, Infinity15,
Valiant15,
Dark Knight15,
Crusader15,
Quetzal15,
King15,
Knightmare15,
Fire15,
Air15,
Sweet tooth15 ( good vs Tropic)
Light Mother13
Amazon12
Huntress10
Guardian Angel10 (good vs L1~5),
Aether14,
Lollipop13,
Bride of Franken13,
Dreamweaver13,
Sultanah14,
Watermelon11,
Messenger9,
Morning Glory9

and a handful more which are used in Battles.

So...from what I'm reading, you seem to be saying do Glasswing for level 15 and the Dark One for level 10 at least. My Glasswing and Rainbow Sentinel are both level 10 atm, I assume Glasswing is a tad better due to the Ultra Rare, but my Rainbow Sentinel hasn't dissapoint me (he is my first champ and would always hold a place in my heart).

Do you think Glasswing is a better fighter than the Dark One or Light Mother? I personally feel it's better than Light Mother when both were level 7 ( I have a lot of loss with Light Mother compare to all my champs).

Btw, you have some good fighters there. Haha, in the mean time...trying to breed a Diamond and/or Metal.

retseho
12-28-16, 09:27 PM
So...from what I'm reading, you seem to be saying do Glasswing for level 15 and the Dark One for level 10 at least. My Glasswing and Rainbow Sentinel are both level 10 atm, I assume Glasswing is a tad better due to the Ultra Rare, but my Rainbow Sentinel hasn't dissapoint me (he is my first champ and would always hold a place in my heart).

Do you think Glasswing is a better fighter than the Dark One or Light Mother? I personally feel it's better than Light Mother when both were level 7 ( I have a lot of loss with Light Mother compare to all my champs).

Btw, you have some good fighters there. Haha, in the mean time...trying to breed a Diamond and/or Metal.

To conserve apples, raise RS10 to L15. New dragons cost more to feed, I guess RS15 will cost 500k vs +800k for Glasswing. The Ultra vs Super is just a marginal edge.

Glasswing will be top choice for more dragon types than Light Mother(LM), but certains types (weak against White, Blue, Yellow) will call for LM.
Also when Bingo ask to use a W,B or Y dragon to win, LM is a good choice.
I have not used TDO(TheDarkOne) yet.
Glasswing is my top fighter, used more than any other as it is the top choice for many opponents & all the Corrupt dragons.

Use the Bingo LB to help breed a Metal dragon. It is a Rare type so much easier to breed than Diamond.
I feel that breeding & battles has been tweaked/relaxed to reduce frustration levels after all the complains.

grandmatina
12-28-16, 10:20 PM
My Glasswing 15 is my best winner in battles. I have The Dark One at Level 10 and he doesn't seem to be champion material yet. How do you breed a Metal? Thanks.

retseho
12-28-16, 11:22 PM
My Glasswing 15 is my best winner in battles. I have The Dark One at Level 10 and he doesn't seem to be champion material yet. How do you breed a Metal? Thanks.

Breed Blue + White,
eg Water+Light.

Breeding Water with Light can result in 8 possible dragons:
Dragon Types Rarity Incubation
Metal Rare 8 hours
Blue Moon Super Rare 16 hours
Cloud Rare 17 hours
Disco Rare 8 hours
Hippogriff Super Rare 4 hour
Hot Chocolate Rare 20 hours
Prime Loyal* Super Rare 25 hours
Winter Common 12 hours

*Prime Loyal Parents need to be L15

ksbmommy
12-29-16, 05:10 AM
I've been looking at the battle charts and The Dark One doesn't pop up as often as the rest of my champs. I've noticed Huntress pops up a lot and she's been super successful against the lower level dragons both in and out of tourneys. I haven't tried her against higher level dragons yet because my Skeletal night and Valiant take care of them. I'm working on getting all my champ types to a level 10 (dark one, light mother, spirit queen - not a champ but ultra rare and always pops up with them) and then Huntress to a 15, then Achilles to a 15 for backup on the tougher champs.

My metal at a 15 flat out sucks in tournaments, buyer beware on that one. Hasn't won one match yet but I know tons of folks swear by him.

Also considering getting my little hero to a 15, she's pretty solid and has a good color mix. Already at a 13 so pretty close.

You have enough food to level both up, go for it. What's the point of keeping all that food when your dragons can be better prepared in battle? I feed during LB only for the points and usually deplete my stock, only to save back up for the next DT and if I like the prizes, I use food for that, if not save for LB.

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 07:37 AM
To conserve apples, raise RS10 to L15. New dragons cost more to feed, I guess RS15 will cost 500k vs +800k for Glasswing. The Ultra vs Super is just a marginal edge.

Glasswing will be top choice for more dragon types than Light Mother(LM), but certains types (weak against White, Blue, Yellow) will call for LM.
Also when Bingo ask to use a W,B or Y dragon to win, LM is a good choice.
I have not used TDO(TheDarkOne) yet.
Glasswing is my top fighter, used more than any other as it is the top choice for many opponents & all the Corrupt dragons.

Use the Bingo LB to help breed a Metal dragon. It is a Rare type so much easier to breed than Diamond.
I feel that breeding & battles has been tweaked/relaxed to reduce frustration levels after all the complains.

Hmm....even though it cost more apples, I'm leaning towards Glasswing since a lot of people seem to vouch for it. Plus sometimes a marginal difference is what we need in battle to give it a last push in defeating a opponent.

I haven't really put BINGO into consideration even though I do it anyways. So it takes two level 15 parents of water and light to breed metal...hmm...that's probably why I didn't get mine yet.

I think the battle might be tweaked since they had all the events at once on a holiday. As for breeding, I'm not too sure about that since I had my 4th life in a row while trying for Diamond, but hey...not gonna complain after all the Island and Magic fails I've been getting before back to back.

Thanks for your input btw, it's pretty helpful in helping me make a decision

Got me thinking that I need to raise my basic types too since some do perform good in battle in a all case fail scenario such as Air and Fire

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 07:47 AM

Yea...this, I don't wish to feed a dragon to 15 just to learn later that it doesn't perform well compare to other champions. Sometimes having multiple type make a champ weaker, but then again the Dark one has the corrupt type which I'm not sure what it's good towards, I know that we treat it as neutral like its a pyramid, soccer, passion, etc type.

And I'm glad Retseho here answered your question b/c I for one had no clue before

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 08:38 AM
I've been looking at the battle charts and The Dark One doesn't pop up as often as the rest of my champs. I've noticed Huntress pops up a lot and she's been super successful against the lower level dragons both in and out of tourneys. I haven't tried her against higher level dragons yet because my Skeletal night and Valiant take care of them. I'm working on getting all my champ types to a level 10 (dark one, light mother, spirit queen - not a champ but ultra rare and always pops up with them) and then Huntress to a 15, then Achilles to a 15 for backup on the tougher champs.

My metal at a 15 flat out sucks in tournaments, buyer beware on that one. Hasn't won one match yet but I know tons of folks swear by him.

Also considering getting my little hero to a 15, she's pretty solid and has a good color mix. Already at a 13 so pretty close.

You have enough food to level both up, go for it. What's the point of keeping all that food when your dragons can be better prepared in battle? I feed during LB only for the points and usually deplete my stock, only to save back up for the next DT and if I like the prizes, I use food for that, if not save for LB.

I could level both up, but that doesn't mean I should....knowing how hard it is to accumulate food in DS due to the limited number of farms and high food output for each dragon. Like to get the best bang for them apples before I aimlessly invest in a dragon.

Why save apples? Due to the back to back events, there's one less thing to worry about and I am more than well prepare to take on any events they throw at me that is if time allows. Plus I could play more easily without constantly planting upgrapes or buff beats or rushroom. Sometimes BINGO also slows down the food production when it ask me to plant Fireapples, Pumpwings or Eliteleeks or worse yet Scalypears.

Like you mention LB, I could throw a million apples right off the bat while the top players spend their way up. It gives me more control when playing the game.

As for metal, that really sux that your metal didn't work out for you. And you said you purchase it, right? :-/ I've been using my level 10 ForgeFather since I didn't have metal, sometimes he does the trick. As for Huntress, I haven't really use it enough to say much about it, but it is doing better than my Light Mother. XD

ksbmommy
12-29-16, 09:58 AM
I could level both up, but that doesn't mean I should....knowing how hard it is to accumulate food in DS due to the limited number of farms and high food output for each dragon. Like to get the best bang for them apples before I aimlessly invest in a dragon.

Why save apples? Due to the back to back events, there's one less thing to worry about and I am more than well prepare to take on any events they throw at me that is if time allows. Plus I could play more easily without constantly planting upgrapes or buff beats or rushroom. Sometimes BINGO also slows down the food production when it ask me to plant Fireapples, Pumpwings or Eliteleeks or worse yet Scalypears.

Like you mention LB, I could throw a million apples right off the bat while the top players spend their way up. It gives me more control when playing the game.

As for metal, that really sux that your metal didn't work out for you. And you said you purchase it, right? :-/ I've been using my level 10 ForgeFather since I didn't have metal, sometimes he does the trick. As for Huntress, I haven't really use it enough to say much about it, but it is doing better than my Light Mother. XD

Metal is bred by white and blue. Parents don't have to be a 15, that's for something else. I bred mine and fed it to a 15, it sucks for me.

Huntress has been awesome at a 10, she gets fed next. My light mother is a 9 and stinks so far. Keep trying for a diamond, my son got his diamond with forgefathet and islander, he just threw something on the nest, didn't even care what he was going to get. It seems like when you stop trying is when it finally happens. I find I have better success after my dragons hit 7, 10 and 15. In between those levels, many are spotty for me.

FireballFarm
12-29-16, 11:32 AM
I vote Glasswing. It's an ultra rare and seems to be the strongest of the Champions. Rainbow Sentinel may be the same colors, but it's only a super rare. I'm trying to feed my Glasswing up to 15 but it takes A LOT of food, so it's been very slow going. But, even at level 11 (and a half, lol) she's already quite formidable in the arena. I've been using her for just about every battle, except when it's another Champ, and she takes opponents down with ease. She looks good doing it, too. :) Those wings are fabulous.

I feel you on the Metal thing. Mine does a decent job, but my Fire and Playful can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Months ago everyone was talking about how great they are in the arena, so I fed mine up- with very disappointing results. It's weird how some dragons are great fighters on some people's Isles, yet basically worthless on other Isles.

So far, I'm a little suspicious of the red and black in the Dark One- and he's got such a loooong evo time. I'd hate to dump all that food and time into him just to find out he's an average fighter, no better than a regular Champ. Waiting for more feedback on his battle s****s before evolving him. It might be that his ultra-rareness trumps the color weaknesses...but it might not. :/

retseho
12-29-16, 03:08 PM
I haven't really put BINGO into consideration even though I do it anyways. So it takes two level 15 parents of water and light to breed metal...hmm...that's probably why I didn't get mine yet.

Metal does not need L15 parents, only Prime Loyal needs it. Have editied my earlier post to clarify this.
When Bingo required a breed a Metal egg, I bred one in just one try. As Bingo is just 6 days ... Good luck in breeding a Metal & Diamond.

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 07:46 PM
Metal is bred by white and blue. Parents don't have to be a 15, that's for something else. I bred mine and fed it to a 15, it sucks for me.

Huntress has been awesome at a 10, she gets fed next. My light mother is a 9 and stinks so far. Keep trying for a diamond, my son got his diamond with forgefathet and islander, he just threw something on the nest, didn't even care what he was going to get. It seems like when you stop trying is when it finally happens. I find I have better success after my dragons hit 7, 10 and 15. In between those levels, many are spotty for me.

I forgot Huntress is an Ultra Rare, that's probably why it's doing so well. I'm not really trying for Diamond, I've been throwing randoms in the den too, started breeding it from level 30 and now level 116 and still no Diamond. Lol, I know it's a process, a very very long process at that. I didn't think the parents level matter, but hey, at least it worked for you.

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 07:57 PM
I vote Glasswing. It's an ultra rare and seems to be the strongest of the Champions. Rainbow Sentinel may be the same colors, but it's only a super rare. I'm trying to feed my Glasswing up to 15 but it takes A LOT of food, so it's been very slow going. But, even at level 11 (and a half, lol) she's already quite formidable in the arena. I've been using her for just about every battle, except when it's another Champ, and she takes opponents down with ease. She looks good doing it, too. :) Those wings are fabulous.

I feel you on the Metal thing. Mine does a decent job, but my Fire and Playful can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Months ago everyone was talking about how great they are in the arena, so I fed mine up- with very disappointing results. It's weird how some dragons are great fighters on some people's Isles, yet basically worthless on other Isles.

So far, I'm a little suspicious of the red and black in the Dark One- and he's got such a loooong evo time. I'd hate to dump all that food and time into him just to find out he's an average fighter, no better than a regular Champ. Waiting for more feedback on his battle s****s before evolving him. It might be that his ultra-rareness trumps the color weaknesses...but it might not. :/

It's another process kinda thing with feeding champs. I use to give them 1 feed for every battle they won. It's a slow progress, but at least it's a progress when food is scarce. Seems like atm Glasswing is the strongest champ, I hear nothing but good things from her.

As for the Dark One, I feel like not many people have tried him out enough (including myself) to see his potential since it's still fairly new. So at this point, I might just feed him to 10 to see how he does. B/c this fella deserves at least a 10 since it was so hard to acquire and evolve him.

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 08:00 PM
Metal does not need L15 parents, only Prime Loyal needs it. Have editied my earlier post to clarify this.
When Bingo required a breed a Metal egg, I bred one in just one try. As Bingo is just 6 days ... Good luck in breeding a Metal & Diamond.

Thanks...would you be able to tell me more about Prime? I'm still not familiar with that. I know they need level 15 parents, but that's it. How are they special?

retseho
12-29-16, 08:34 PM
Thanks...would you be able to tell me more about Prime? I'm still not familiar with that. I know they need level 15 parents, but that's it. How are they special?

Sorry, what I know about Primes is the same as you.

I have a Prime Arcane8 (DT ) & DarkPrimeChrono10 (BT) and both have a sort of crown above their heads. I have not used them in battles.
DT=Dragon Tales
BT=Battle Tournament

AwesomeChefDad
12-29-16, 09:36 PM
I use Glasswing all the time and it is a good battler but I kept mine at 14 because the food level to 15 is so high and the value of 14 vs 15 isnt that much.

Also Amazon and Marshmallow are great fighters and I use them often.

My question is when can we breed with the Dark One to get some corrupt dragons?

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 09:41 PM
Spent about 300k apples leveling Stalwart to 10 (for LB) and Glasswing to 12. Was going for Huntress too, but the temple is busy. Phew...this was harder than I thought. This amount of apples only brought me 1000 points in LB, but in DT, it's about the amount to complete the whole tale.

They really should lower the amounts for the LB milestones. I never reach the last dragon, only get the 1st dragon and barely reach the last chest with 2 temples, 2 nests, and a den on a Android device.

DR0G0N
12-29-16, 09:48 PM
I use Glasswing all the time and it is a good battler but I kept mine at 14 because the food level to 15 is so high and the value of 14 vs 15 isnt that much.

Also Amazon and Marshmallow are great fighters and I use them often.

My question is when can we breed with the Dark One to get some corrupt dragons?

My Amazon isn't really that good, but then again it's only level 7 and I rarely use it. But once again it is better than my Light Mother. XD

As for the Dark One, I didn't realize you can't breed with it. Haven't tried to place it in den. But as for corrupt dragons, I believe they have to make appearance in the market first like all the rest of the dragons. As for when...haven't heard anything yet, but like most people Corrupt Stalwart is tempting to have.

FieldsLikeB
12-30-16, 06:23 AM
The Dark One. It's kicking Ass at level 11, it has yet to die at any level since I crafted him.

leo2010leo
12-31-16, 02:40 AM
As for Huntress, I haven't really use it enough to say much about it, but it is doing better than my Light Mother. XD
Well, I use Huntress quite a lot for the obvious reason that she is the only Champion type dragon I've got so far. ;) I suppose it may be just the same with all the players who have not been playing this for long yet. Thanks for telling your Light Mother is not too good, - I will probably stop being that sorry I hadn't been there yet when there was the possibility to get her...

katali119
12-31-16, 03:27 AM
Lol but you will never, ever, stop being sorry about Glasswing, right?!

DR0G0N
12-31-16, 08:18 PM
The Dark One. It's kicking Ass at level 11, it has yet to die at any level since I crafted him.
That's good to hear, I'm evolving mine to 10 atm. Hopefully, it'll be performing as well as yours. I figure after all the troubles we went through to get him, it at least should be raised to 10.

DR0G0N
12-31-16, 08:23 PM
Well, I use Huntress quite a lot for the obvious reason that she is the only Champion type dragon I've got so far. ;) I suppose it may be just the same with all the players who have not been playing this for long yet. Thanks for telling your Light Mother is not too good, - I will probably stop being that sorry I hadn't been there yet when there was the possibility to get her...

Well, I'm glad you got your first Ultra Rare champion as your first champ. And a fellow poster here mentioned she's doing pretty good being at level 10. :]

retseho
01-01-17, 05:00 AM

The Dark One Level 6 has won 2/2 for me yesterday, Bingo battle goal.

1 Abominable13 Mmm#.
2 (forgot which dragon)11 Mmm#

#=won.
M=magic critcal hit.

FireballFarm
01-02-17, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=retseho;1382601]The Dark One Level 6 has won 2/2 for me yesterday, Bingo battle goal.

1 Abominable13 Mmm#.
2 (forgot which dragon)11 Mmm#

#=won.

Thanks for the data! I am very interested in hearing how he fares in the arena. Maybe we should have a Dark One battle thread to track the results of how everyone's does at different levels and against different opponents? Or, use this thread to report results. That would be awesome! I'm not excited about that 50 hr. evo time and would like to know exactly what I'm getting for the investment. :) Mine is only level 3 and has lost the few battles I've put him in, which is not surprising.

Jackiesq
01-03-17, 04:16 AM
I have both al level 12 (did it for bingo with all my champ hybrids). Glasswing shows up very often in the top of my battle calculator, Huntress and Amazon often. The Dark One and Light Mother only sometimes... So I should say Glasswing!

FireballFarm
01-15-17, 12:40 AM
I used The Dark One, level 6, in a couple battles of the tourney. Here's the results:
Ember8- win on first Bash
Green Thumb9- win BM
Dueler9- lost twice

It looks like we are probably getting a jousting themed leaderboard when the Tales are over, so I just chucked him in the evo chamber. Will keep track of his adult adventures (oh, that sounds bad)...his adult battles and report them here.

flemlion
01-15-17, 03:54 AM
According to my battle simulator, you should level up your Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel first:

# Good against - Type
608 - Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel
321 - Light Mother
291 - Huntress
268 - Warrior Princess/Gilded Knight
232 - Triple Rainbow
218 - Lollipop
196 - Double Rainbow
186 - The Dark One

PS: Relative strengths of the newest types (dark, elemental, tarot) is under review, so those might not be accurate

Simdiva
01-16-17, 03:32 AM
I think Isis should now be added into this mix he seems to be ****ing everything even those he seemingly should be weak against. This is a very nice surprise and I have usually been sending him in as first line against most tricolours for exa,
Mp,e he just kod a level 13 archangel which would not seem to make sense but because I had to do several Isis battles I gave it a shot.

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 03:06 PM
I used The Dark One, level 6, in a couple battles of the tourney. Here's the results:
Ember8- win on first Bash
Green Thumb9- win BM
Dueler9- lost twice

It looks like we are probably getting a jousting themed leaderboard when the Tales are over, so I just chucked him in the evo chamber. Will keep track of his adult adventures (oh, that sounds bad)...his adult battles and report them here.

Yup, we're getting the Knightly Order leaderboard event tomorrow. I would feed the Dark One during leaderboard if I were you since it eats so much. That is if you're planning to epic it. I only used my lvl 10 Dark One once or twice so far and it's been KOing the dragons (sorry, don't remember which one exactly, but it's not a really tough opponent).

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 03:12 PM
According to my battle simulator, you should level up your Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel first:

# Good against - Type
608 - Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel
321 - Light Mother
291 - Huntress
268 - Warrior Princess/Gilded Knight
232 - Triple Rainbow
218 - Lollipop
196 - Double Rainbow
186 - The Dark One

PS: Relative strengths of the newest types (dark, elemental, tarot) is under review, so those might not be accurate

Thanks for providing the data. Is this base on the battle arena calculator? I don't think I know anything about the battle simulator you're referring to.

But this is really good to know. My first lvl 15 dragon, Glasswing is a beast on top of the line. :D

And I'm surprise the Dark One is lower than Light Mother since the Dark One have a special type the corrupt. I guess I should give Light Mother a few more chance.

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 03:17 PM
I think Isis should now be added into this mix he seems to be ****ing everything even those he seemingly should be weak against. This is a very nice surprise and I have usually been sending him in as first line against most tricolours for exa,
Mp,e he just kod a level 13 archangel which would not seem to make sense but because I had to do several Isis battles I gave it a shot.

I tried searching the dragon Isis you're referring to, but no results came up. Possibly you're talking about Ignis? Seems like many people are having trouble with that dragon when going up against harder opponents.

FireballFarm
01-16-17, 07:02 PM
I tried searching the dragon Isis you're referring to, but no results came up. Possibly you're talking about Ignis? Seems like many people are having trouble with that dragon when going up against harder opponents.
Maybe it was the Iris Dragon (rainbow/olympus, super rare)?

flemlion
01-17-17, 05:52 AM
Thanks for providing the data. Is this base on the battle arena calculator? I don't think I know anything about the battle simulator you're referring to.

But this is really good to know. My first lvl 15 dragon, Glasswing is a beast on top of the line. :D

And I'm surprise the Dark One is lower than Light Mother since the Dark One have a special type the corrupt. I guess I should give Light Mother a few more chance.

We're not supposed to discuss the merits of one or the other I read somewhere on here, but it's a personal project based on that.

leo2010leo
01-17-17, 09:39 AM
Lol but you will never, ever, stop being sorry about Glasswing, right?!
Exactly. ;)

katali119
01-17-17, 09:55 AM
I'm hoping one day it will be a value pack, or they'll start reusing some tales for us new players or something so I have another chance to get it! I decided I didn't want to spend the gold to get the dark one in the end, having only been able to play the tournaments since december. I think I would spend it for glasswing though!