PDA

View Full Version : Video Ads

campbellsNYC
12-28-16, 02:30 PM
What have others been getting as prizes and how many videos per day are you given??

I'm surprised no one has been posting and discussing the new video "ads" mechanic in the game so I'm starting a thread with a few observations.

Once a day I get an opportunity to watch up to 2 videos and by doing this, I get a reward.

Now since this began (a week or 2 ago?), my prize has been 150 apples per video. Two other family members play, and on their accounts: 1 also has the 150 apples prize; however the other has been getting FOUR videos and receives a TREASURE for each video (purple gem used as currency in the game).

Today, my spin to win wheel was active while my videos were pending. When I finished my spin, a button to watch a video appeared on the wheel's window. I watched the video and got an extra SPIN!! This happened a second time so I did it again. (This used my 2 videos for the day and was in lieu of 150 apples.)

Looking forward to hearing from others!

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 04:34 PM
My main account was getting two a day and they were 150 apples each. But then I started to watch the videos on the spin section and would get free spins per video. My second account was getting one gem per video but that account hasn't had a video in quite a while now. Not sure why

lunarwren
12-30-16, 03:04 PM
Here's what I've experienced:

If you've spent real money in the game then you get two videos every 24 hours. The prize will be 150 food. During spin to win (not the one during leaderboards though) you can watch your videos from the spin wheel to get extra spins instead of watching them the normal way. Whichever way you watch, they count as your two per day. And the 24 hours resets when you watch them not when the "new day" starts.

If you've never spent money on the game then your videos will give you one gem each. And you get four or five in a 24 hour period. Same rules apply for watching the videos for extra spins.

If you play more than one account on the same device and switch between accounts within the game, you need to force close the game and reload it in order for your videos to properly register.

kooky panda
12-30-16, 03:20 PM
For this promotional video feature, it is totally random. It is sent out randomly and the rewards may be different for players.
This feature may also may be added, removed and the rewards may change over time.