PDA

View Full Version : Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

kooky panda
12-28-16, 12:13 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/d1554ad4badd0ff8c7439b70064ace6c/tumblr_inline_oilsbyvXns1qm7yoc_540.pngThis new celestial creature is well known for being responsible and a great leader. However, it is also known for disliking everything at some time in its life, so don?t take it personally! Complete your zodiac family with the Capricorn in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=NzRjYTE0MTRhMTY3YTk0Y2NjYzFjOTJiOWE5YTY5MTA4OTc0 ODYwOSxiUlo2SU42cA%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&p=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.storm8.com%2Fpost%2F1550304349 39%2Fnew-content-for-december-27-302016&m=1)!

Eluzyion
12-28-16, 12:18 PM
It's a camouflage Capricorn.. Took me a while to see it til I made out its head on the adult, the body blends into the Rock lol from what I can see it's cute, but it sure does hide well ;)

Clark_Wayne
12-28-16, 12:57 PM
LOL it took me a few sec to find it LOL

step 1 :
- plant mangos x5 (skip : 20)
- harvest mangos x5 (skip : 30)

step 2 :
- collect 80 capricorn pendants from farms (skip : 80)
- collect 72 sagittarius pendants from hatching (skip : 16)

step 3 :
- hatch spring wing (dark nature, 13h) (skip : 50)
- feed spring wing x50 (skip : 112 gems)

step 4 :
- collect 150 capricorn pendants from farms (skip : 150)
- collect 15 sagittarius pendants from hatching (skip : 30)
- collect 15 scorpio pendants from evolving (skip : 20)

reward : Capricorn (Zodiac Nature, hatching 19h, evolving ??h)

tahitii
12-28-16, 01:42 PM
I thought Capricorn was supposed to be zodiac/nature type since we already got 3 water/zodiac animals. So beautiful anyway 😊

cheetahblood
12-28-16, 02:45 PM
I think since they've stuck with the correct types thus far, (Fire - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Air - Gemini, Libra, Aquarius. Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces), it only makes sense that they'd finish that with Earth - Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn. They probably just put the Capricorn in the zodiac water habitat for kicks :p

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 04:14 PM
Oh can't wait. Hope I get it. I have them all so far! The hardest one for me was my own, Taurus! Complete nightmare.

glenngenius
12-29-16, 06:46 AM
I've been waiting for this! I really hope I can get it without spending gems. Also, I hope Storm8 will be considerate enough to let those players who missed the past zodiacs complete their collection. :)

Eluzyion
12-29-16, 06:57 AM
I've been waiting for this! I really hope I can get it without spending gems. Also, I hope Storm8 will be considerate enough to let those players who missed the past zodiacs complete their collection. :)

I hope there's a chance to get passed ones, I only missed the ones before I started playing

Lisa0107
12-29-16, 09:34 AM
I have been waiting for this one. This is my sign. And he is gorgeous!!!!

saucysammis
12-29-16, 11:31 AM
I hope there's a chance to get passed ones, I only missed the ones before I started playing

I am guessing....most obviously....that if the previous Zodiacs are offered throughout the next year it would be during the corresponding month of their sign. As to how, now that is a question. Value packs? Spin to win? Leaderboard milestone end prizes? Tournament prizes? A redo of the actual goal line?

I cannot wait to see what the prize is for winning all of the Zodiacs.....

Silverrain1
12-29-16, 01:15 PM
I am guessing....most obviously....that if the previous Zodiacs are offered throughout the next year it would be during the corresponding month of their sign. As to how, now that is a question. Value packs? Spin to win? Leaderboard milestone end prizes? Tournament prizes? A redo of the actual goal line?

I cannot wait to see what the prize is for winning all of the Zodiacs.....

Me to, wonder what it could be! Need to get this one first tho! Best of luck to everyone!

cheetahblood
12-30-16, 12:34 PM
Ophiuchus is in the market!!! Zodiac-Gem! Looks great :o

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 12:36 PM
So step one is to plant 5 mystic mangoes.
Step two is to harvest them.

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 12:37 PM
Ophiuchus is in the market!!! Zodiac-Gem! Looks great :o

What! I never noticed, going back to see!
Oh it's a beauty. 2000 gems tho, but I see it said origin -earn by collectecting 12 other zodiacs. So do u think if we get all 12 it will just pop up and go in to storage?

19sparkles96
12-30-16, 12:38 PM
Step 1:

Plant 5 Mystic Mangoes Skip 20 gems

Harvest 5 Mystic Mangoes Skip 30 gems

Reward 500 XP

Step 2:

Collect 80 Capricorn Medallions from Harvesting Food Skip 80 gems (2 per Hr of food)

Collect 8 Sagittarius Medallions from Hatching Animals Skip 16 gems (1 Per Hr hatching time)

Reward 500 XP

Step 3:

Hatch a Spring Wing (Dark + Nature, 13 hrs) Skip 50 gems

Feed your Spring Wing 50 Times Skip 112 gems

Reward 500 XP

Step 4:

Collect 150 Capricorn Medallions from Harvesting Food Skip 150 gems (2 per Hr of food)

Collect 15 Sagittarius Medallions from Hatching Animals Skip 30 gems (1 per Hr hatching time)

Collect 15 Scorpio Medallions from Evolving Animals Skip 20 gems (1.5 per Hr in Evolution Temple)
My 24 Hr Ra gave me 36 Medallions

Reward Capricorn (19 Hrs Hatching and Evolving time)

NannaSherry
12-30-16, 12:41 PM
Oh it's a beauty. 2000 gems tho, but I see it said origin -earn by collectecting 12 other zodiacs. So do u think if we get all 12 it will just pop up and go in to storage?

I think if you have all 12 you win the gem zodiac. They did mention that if you collect all 12 you'd receive a special prize. In for a dime, in for a dollar.

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 12:55 PM
I think if you have all 12 you win the gem zodiac. They did mention that if you collect all 12 you'd receive a special prize. In for a dime, in for a dollar.

Super excited. Hoping to not have much trouble. Away to check and see if I have an extra spring wing.

A massive thank you to 19 sparkles for the steps, so early on.

saucysammis
12-30-16, 12:57 PM

I do think once we've earned the last of the 12 Zodiacs we will get a pop up notification and/or find the ophiuchus in storage.

*Remembering that you may want to put an egg on any empty nests you have before you win the goal or you may get an auto fill of all your nests at once.*

So our prize is the controversial 13th zodiac and a gem animal. Some of us did guess this animal earlier this year, so it isn't a huge surprise...but that it has the gem element is a nice twist. Good luck everybody and happy new year.

Clark_Wayne
12-30-16, 01:01 PM
all steps in post #3 ;)

19sparkles96 beat me because i was looking for the english name for spring wing ><

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 01:04 PM
Spring wing is a rare animal with dark and nature elements. 13 hours breeding and 16 hour evolution.
And if you really have to, a massive 1000 gems to buy it.

Clark_Wayne
12-30-16, 01:06 PM
Spring wing is a rare animal with dark and nature elements. 13 hours breeding and 16 hour evolution.
And if you really have to, a massive 1000 gems to buy it.

skipping all the steps will be cheaper than buying it ;)

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 01:09 PM
skipping all the steps will be cheaper than buying it ;)

Definitely! Will not be buying it but my first try is 15 hours so not a great start.

Oh btw everyone it is the only dark, nature animal with a breed time of 13 hours. So if you see that magic number. You have it!

Drachenia
12-30-16, 01:19 PM
No, I was afraid I still have 2 days Sapphire Sphinx in the breeding. Now is the thought, I should accelerate the breeding of Sapphire Sphinx, or immediately complete the whole task with gemstones. I do not like it when I feed my food to an animal which I then sell again. Or is it when I feed my Spring Wing LVL 4 and just skip the breeding task?

step 3 :
- hatch spring wing (dark nature, 13h) (skip : 50)
- feed spring wing x50 (skip : 112 gems)

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 01:25 PM
1 lunar moth, 2 spruce moose, 2 plantlets and a spring wing! Now, (note to self!) don't hatch it!

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 01:26 PM
So Clark Wayne, 19 sparkles does that mean you have gotten this animal already? Do you have them all?

Clark_Wayne
12-30-16, 01:38 PM
So Clark Wayne, 19 sparkles does that mean you have gotten this animal already? Do you have them all?

no i don't have capricorn yet ><
but i won't miss it : i have all the 11 first so no way i will miss this one :P
if needed, i will skip the hatching because i have 1 spring wing waiting for food ;)

but i'm wondering how we are getting ophiuchus : another goal line for those who got the 12 sign ?
and what for those who missed the beginning ?

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 02:15 PM
if needed, i will skip the hatching because i have 1 spring wing waiting for food ;)

but i'm wondering how we are getting ophiuchus : another goal line for those who got the 12 sign ?

I'm wondering the same. In the description of it, it just says earn once you have collected all 12 zodiacs so I imagine it will be an auto completed goal. I have all the others, so not missing this. I speed up until I got spring wing which is on the nest now so I'm pretty much sorted. I hope people who have missed previous zodiacs get a chance to get the ones they missed and then the 13tg one.

LocalNews
12-30-16, 02:17 PM
Very excited about the Capricorn because that's my sign. I have a level 4 Spring Wing so I will need to get it to Level 13 in order to feed it 50 times. Will pay the 50 gems if I don't breed another Spring Wing. The only zodiac I did not get was Taurus so hopefully I will get another opportunity to get it. I am also trying for the White Elephant in Perfect Presents so that will require a lot of food too. Good luck everybody.

supermaay
12-30-16, 02:23 PM

I never missed a Zodiac animal since I began playing FFS but I will only have 7 (including this one). Storm8 should find a way for late starters like me to win Zodiac animals we don't have yet. By the way, I'm happy that I have a Spring Wing at Level 1 so I can spend 50 gems to skip the hatching step. I will certainly try to breed/hatch though. I remember Spring Wing is difficult to come by (breed). Good luck all!

judyandthecat
12-30-16, 02:48 PM
Important question will we still get the surprise if we have a bunch of zodiac animals in storage?

I have ten zodiacs in storage and one hatched on the farm.

I need to know if I have to start hatching ten zodiac animals.

Due to it being so hard to expand .... not like dragon story where we can ask neighbours for maps.

saucysammis
12-30-16, 03:07 PM
Important question will we still get the surprise if we have a bunch of zodiac animals in storage?

Due to it being so hard to expand .... not like dragon story where we can ask neighbours for maps.

This is the question isn't it..... I decided from the beginning that I would hatch every Zodiac once it was won so that they would all register in the album. Another possibility is that the Goal for the Ophiuchus remains active. If it is a permanant goal awaiting achievement much like the battleground goals and expansion goals you would be able to hatch at your convenience. This would make sense especially if the Zodiacs are re offered throughout 2017.

supermaay
12-30-16, 03:12 PM
It's deaccelerating our rate of planting apples. This event asked for planting 5 mangos (8 hours for only 325 apples) and The Perfect Present Storybook event asked for 6 melons (5 hours for 225 apples) during Act 3 in Chapter 9. A lot of apples are lost if we use the same time to plant cherries.

judyandthecat
12-30-16, 03:31 PM
This is the question isn't it..... I decided from the beginning that I would hatch every Zodiac once it was won so that they would all register in the album. Another possibility is that the Goal for the Ophiuchus remains active. If it is a
permanant goal awaiting achievement much like the battleground goals and expansion goals you would be able to hatch at your convenience. This would make sense especially if the Zodiacs are re offered throughout 2017.

Kooky or rynetory2 can you find out if the goal for the gem zodiac remains after the seven days.

Clark_Wayne
12-30-16, 05:32 PM

since we had the possibility to get extra nests , i managed to put all my zodiacs out of storage :) because i was afraid that they won't count those in storage . so that would be good that someone of s8 tell to players whether the animals need to be hatched :D

Clark_Wayne
12-30-16, 05:35 PM
Kooky or rynetory2 can you find out if the goal for the gem zodiac remains after the seven days.

the gem zodiac goal seems to be permanent : it is not timed.
question : how players could get the missing sign :D

mutley00
12-30-16, 06:37 PM
Hi Tahitii - Capicorn IS showing to be Zodiac / Nature in the shop!

glenngenius
12-30-16, 07:47 PM
First try in getting Spring Wing - 14 hours. Whew, this'll be a tough one for sure.

Question: Can we get the zodiac-gem animal even if our zodiacs are in the storage? Or should they all be hatched for them to count? Thanks!

tahitii
12-31-16, 06:58 AM
Hi Tahitii - Capicorn IS showing to be Zodiac / Nature in the shop!

Oh I've seen it! Even though it really looks water type 🙄

I'm missing 3 zodiac animals.. I wasn't playing at the time Aquarius and Pisces were released and wasn't able to get Cancer this summer. Hope I will have an opportunity to win Ophiuchus 🤔

Drachenia
12-31-16, 08:31 AM
Hello everyone together I have bought 1 Capricorn, the other I get with tasks. I was curious if we got Ophiuchus if we had a capricorn in the habitat. But I have not got one receive, but I have only bought Ophiuchus. I love the ghosts appearance, ohhh I never have enough food

The egg of Capricorn has the same time as the evolve:

The egg of Ophiuchus:

This is the development time of Ophiuchus:

Ophiuchus in the habitat:

comeseecomesah
12-31-16, 08:38 AM
Question: Can we get the zodiac-gem animal even if our zodiacs are in the storage? Or should they all be hatched for them to count? Thanks!

Add me to needing to know this too please

Lisa0107
12-31-16, 08:41 AM
Peamoth faik, now a 15 hour fail . This won't be easy

tahitii
12-31-16, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone together I have bought 1 Capricorn, the other I get with tasks. I was curious if we got Ophiuchus if we had a capricorn in the habitat. But I have not got one receive, but I have only bought Ophiuchus. I love the ghosts appearance, ohhh I never have enough food

Hello Drachenia 🙂 so you hatched all the zodiac animals including Capricorn but you didn't get Ophiuchus automatically?

Drachenia
12-31-16, 09:26 AM
Hello everybody! I bought a capricorn and he is now in evolve. You get Ophiuchus without having to do a task. It takes only a little time, I was not in the game for about 1 hour and I just received Ophiuchus. So cool I love his designs, great work. Oh uff, habs almost forgotten. There are 20 gems when you have evolve Ophiuchus on Epic (LVL 15).

Drachenia
12-31-16, 09:30 AM
Hello Drachenia �� so you hatched all the zodiac animals including Capricorn but you didn't get Ophiuchus automatically?

Hello Tahitii! I just wrote it, yes you get Ophiuchus automatically :D

tuffyjkitten
12-31-16, 10:15 AM
The ones in storage seem to count. When the Legendary Zodiac goal came into my book yesterday I had 2 zodiacs still in storage and clicking "go" on the goal told me my only missing one was Capricorn.

Silverrain1
12-31-16, 11:21 AM
The ones in storage seem to count. When the Legendary Zodiac goal came into my book yesterday I had 2 zodiacs still in storage and clicking "go" on the goal told me my only missing one was Capricorn.

Where does yours tell you? Mine isn't saying what I'm missing or how many I have. My main account has them all except the Capricorn, but my second account is missing 3 and it's not saying that either?

Eluzyion
12-31-16, 11:44 AM

When I click "go" only thing showing is Capricorn and the gem/zodiac, my belief is its because that's what's avail right now because I'm missing like 5

Silverrain1
12-31-16, 02:27 PM
When I click "go" only thing showing is Capricorn and the gem/zodiac, my belief is its because that's what's avail right now because I'm missing like 5

That is what is showing for me to.

DirkDragon
01-01-17, 01:39 AM
Can anyone tell me if the zodiac animals come out every year?

Silverrain1
01-01-17, 03:37 AM
Can anyone tell me if the zodiac animals come out every year?

They only started last year and have been released once a month with the corresponding sign. Not sure if it will happen again this year for people who missed any or weren't playing or if they will b re-released in a different way.,

sparklegirly
01-01-17, 01:51 PM
Hello everybody! I bought a capricorn and he is now in evolve. You get Ophiuchus without having to do a task. It takes only a little time, I was not in the game for about 1 hour and I just received Ophiuchus. So cool I love his designs, great work. Oh uff, habs almost forgotten. There are 20 gems when you have evolve Ophiuchus on Epic (LVL 15).

Hello Drachenia! I have seen your Ophiuchus and it is magnificent as is your forest. Happy New Year to you! 🎈

groovyedwin
01-01-17, 02:48 PM

You are lucky.

For me,
Not provided with zodiac animals in storage. Not provided with all 12 zodiac animals in play. Game ask for 2,000 gems to purchase.

6 hours later I logged in and the bonus was there.

Buttercup0001
01-01-17, 03:07 PM
Trying for the Spring Wing is so very frustrating and hard. 2 Planthers (10hrs)in a row, 2 Peamoths (14hrs)in a row and now a Spruce Moose (15hrs).

dragomaz
01-01-17, 03:14 PM
i missed them all but have just got this one

poofyena
01-01-17, 04:11 PM
Ugh spring wing is one animal I've never bred since I started this game. I'm hoping this goal line will see me finally get this crittur.

glenngenius
01-01-17, 07:19 PM
Ugh spring wing is one animal I've never bred since I started this game. I'm hoping this goal line will see me finally get this crittur.

Ditto! I have all the other dark/nature animals except for this one. Well, I guess we have to try breeding for it if we really want to have Capricorn. (Or skip the steps if we prefer the easy way out) :D

glenngenius
01-01-17, 07:20 PM
Trying for the Spring Wing is so very frustrating and hard. 2 Planthers (10hrs)in a row, 2 Peamoths (14hrs)in a row and now a Spruce Moose (15hrs).

After I managed to breed a Peamoth fail, other fails were nothing but Planthers. :(

lunarwren
01-01-17, 09:32 PM
Does anyone need a Planther? I'm really good at breeding them.

mmumford
01-01-17, 10:59 PM
I just got the Spring Wing by breeding Mad Hatter + Pandaffodil.

Silverrain1
01-02-17, 02:15 AM
My Capricorn is on the nest but I haven't received the bonus. Do I need to wait until Capricorn has hatched?

judyandthecat
01-02-17, 05:41 AM
My Capricorn is on the nest but I haven't received the bonus. Do I need to wait until Capricorn has hatched?

Do you have all the other zodiacs hatched?
Curious because I am trying to get them hatched now and was wondering if anyone got the bonus if they had zodiacs in storage.

Silverrain1
01-02-17, 05:47 AM
Do you have all the other zodiacs hatched?
Curious because I am trying to get them hatched now and was wondering if anyone got the bonus if they had zodiacs in storage.

They are all out of storage, I was fortunate to b able to hatch them as I got them. I have them all together in their zodiac habitats. I guess it doesn't matter where tho! Maybe I will get the reward once I hatch Capricorn, I will keep u updated

a_beautiful_day
01-02-17, 06:11 AM
I have all mine hatched in their respected habitats and when I went to the goal page for the 13th zodiac reward, I hit go & it just sent me your the store where I could buy for 2000 gems (not a chance)..or I could start trying to breed it with a lengendary! I really hope it's just flawed right now cause it made it seem like it was the reward...not that we'll now have the chance to make it or buy it!! I wouldn't have spent the gems to hatch this last one early if I thought that was the case...I was excited to get the 13th guy & this so far is very disappointing! Hope someone else has better luck...

*well just read some people got it a few hours later...*fingers crossed!*

**i got it!!** Sry lol...I'm so impatient sometimes. Good luck to everyone who's still working on it! I know you'll get it! ��

Silverrain1
01-02-17, 03:51 PM
I got the bonus. (I'm not even gonna try and spell it's name!) I sped the last few hours of Capricorn and nothing happened, checked in the shop, still nothing, so closed down the game, waited a few mins, turned it back on and the collect pop up came up with the news feed. Clicked collect and it went straight on to the nest.

LauraGSJK
01-02-17, 04:45 PM
Thank you so much for the steps, Clark_Wayne and 19Sparkles. Really appreciate your help! Happy new year everyone. :)

rado_nik
01-03-17, 03:48 AM
Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), 7 or 8 times. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

seraconan
01-03-17, 05:31 AM
Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), 7 or 8 times. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Me too facing the same problem

ogreve
01-03-17, 08:38 AM
Brrrrr...... I'm having terrible luck so far.
For quite some time I've been hoarding babies of rare animals, especially for situations like these and now have duplicates of almost all of the rare animals. Almost....
I checked. Out of ALL of the permanently breedable animals, I'm only missing 9 animals in total (including 3 gem hybrids). Out of those, only 3 are rares and, you guessed it, of course the Spring Wing just had to be one of them! :S
I've been breeding for it since the goal became available and got all distinct nature-dark animals (including the 20 hour Lunar Moth), with exception of the Spring Wing, The Punk Skunk (which is another of the 9 missing animals) and Aurora Pegasus.

What I'm wondering at this time is where the break-even point lies of better stopping to try and breed for it, and simply pay the 162 gems total for skipping the hatch and feed Spring Wing steps. I haven't properly calculated that yet. From 19Sparkles96's post I gather the amount of hours of food growing required to be 150/2 = 75, so a set of 4+ rune prunes should more than do it. I could start growing those now, and keep 'm handy on the farms, or I could wait. Hatching and evolving would also require "something 16-hour-ish" to be available before the end, so if some 16 hour animal is put in the flower, and another one on my second nest, I could finish the last few steps in little time, IF I don't accidentally mess up something.
But... there's the breed + hatch + evolution of a Spring Wing too, to take into account, so I think that in order to not need any gems, it would be necessary to have bred the Spring Wing more or less around tomorrow.
Anything later than that, and I think some gems will be needed for completing it. It bugs me that I now, as always, cannot breed for the Confetti Yeti (nor the Memoram, for that matter).

For some reason whenever the Confetti Yeti is breedable, it spells out bad news to me, as there's always a ton of other limited and/or required breeding going on. The Storybook was just finished, but now the Capricorn is top priority, as it's the only Zodiac animal I still need... Grrr. I fear tomorrow or so I'll just pay the skip costs. I really hope to see that 13 hours timer pop up before that time though!

supermaay
01-03-17, 10:23 AM
Brrrrr...... I'm having terrible luck so far.
For quite some time I've been hoarding babies of rare animals, especially for situations like these and now have duplicates of almost all of the rare animals. Almost....
I checked. Out of ALL of the permanently breedable animals, I'm only missing 9 animals in total (including 3 gem hybrids). Out of those, only 3 are rares and, you guessed it, of course the Spring Wing just had to be one of them! :S
I've been breeding for it since the goal became available and got all distinct nature-dark animals (including the 20 hour Lunar Moth), with exception of the Spring Wing, The Punk Skunk (which is another of the 9 missing animals) and Aurora Pegasus.

What I'm wondering at this time is where the break-even point lies of better stopping to try and breed for it, and simply pay the 162 gems total for skipping the hatch and feed Spring Wing steps. I haven't properly calculated that yet. From 19Sparkles96's post I gather the amount of hours of food growing required to be 150/2 = 75, so a set of 4+ rune prunes should more than do it. I could start growing those now, and keep 'm handy on the farms, or I could wait. Hatching and evolving would also require "something 16-hour-ish" to be available before the end, so if some 16 hour animal is put in the flower, and another one on my second nest, I could finish the last few steps in little time, IF I don't accidentally mess up something.
But... there's the breed + hatch + evolution of a Spring Wing too, to take into account, so I think that in order to not need any gems, it would be necessary to have bred the Spring Wing more or less around tomorrow.
Anything later than that, and I think some gems will be needed for completing it. It bugs me that I now, as always, cannot breed for the Confetti Yeti (nor the Memoram, for that matter).

For some reason whenever the Confetti Yeti is breedable, it spells out bad news to me, as there's always a ton of other limited and/or required breeding going on. The Storybook was just finished, but now the Capricorn is top priority, as it's the only Zodiac animal I still need... Grrr. I fear tomorrow or so I'll just pay the skip costs. I really hope to see that 13 hours timer pop up before that time though!

Spring Wing as a Rare animal is very difficult to breed, compared to some Super Rare animals you mentioned. It happened to me as well. Since the beginning of the event, all I got were countless Planthers and one Punk Skunk (which I already have two in Storage). Anyway, it's good that I have a Level 1 Spring Wing which I can level up so I only need to spend 50 gems to skip breeding.

Your estimate is about right. You probably need to skip if you don't see the 13-hour timer tomorrow morning. Depending on your time zone, you may have two days left for the event and breeding (13 hours), hatching (13 hours), and one evolving (16 hours) will take about two days. You can also wait one more day ( one or two more tries). If you get one Spring Wing, you only need to speed up breeding, hatching, and evolving with 42 gems (assuming you're fully prepared for the final steps. Good luck.

JanineQuinty
01-03-17, 04:22 PM
I only breed other animals trying for the spring wing (I have a spring wing level 10 in my forest Though but can't feed that 50 times :( ).
I bred lunar moth which is 20 hours ugghh

Buttercup0001
01-03-17, 05:46 PM
Update Have now bred the above plus another Spruce Moose, Aurora Pegasus and I've got a Punk Skunk sitting on the nest. I'm in the same boat as JanineQuinty, I have a Spring Wing at level 10 but can't feed it 50 times. S8 have made obtaining the last of the Zodiacs very hard, considering the Spring Wing is only a rare.

Update. Finally got the Spring Wing breeding ;)Used Twilight Troll and Panda. :)

supermaay
01-04-17, 09:07 AM
Spring Wing as a Rare animal is very difficult to breed, compared to some Super Rare animals you mentioned. It happened to me as well. Since the beginning of the event, all I got were countless Planthers and one Punk Skunk (which I already have two in Storage). Anyway, it's good that I have a Level 1 Spring Wing which I can level up so I only need to spend 50 gems to skip breeding.

Your estimate is about right. You probably need to skip if you don't see the 13-hour timer tomorrow morning. Depending on your time zone, you may have two days left for the event and breeding (13 hours), hatching (13 hours), and one evolving (16 hours) will take about two days. You can also wait one more day ( one or two more tries). If you get one Spring Wing, you only need to speed up breeding, hatching, and evolving with 42 gems (assuming you're fully prepared for the final steps. Good luck.

Since last communication, I bred one Planther and just now another Punk Skunk (18-hour). Time is running out so I skipped with 50 gems and started feeding my Level 1 Spring Wing. It's evolving now. This is the 2nd time I need to skip breeding the Rare animal in the Zodiac Goal Line event. The first time was Libra (my sign). Good luck to you all.

MauiLady7
01-04-17, 12:31 PM
Since last communication, I bred one Planther and just now another Punk Skunk (18-hour). Time is running out so I skipped with 50 gems and started feeding my Level 1 Spring Wing. It's evolving now. This is the 2nd time I need to skip breeding the Rare animal in the Zodiac Goal Line event. The first time was Libra (my sign). Good luck to you all.

I too have gotten about every nature/dark combo there is along with some planthers & finally paid the 50 gems. I have 2 spring wings one is 1 feeding short of the goal. I just wanted to point out that there are 2 evolutions with 50 feedings for those figuring out the time. Even I have to do an evolution. Hopefully this was the toughest zodiac to get, as I still have 6 more to go. God speed to those trying to finish the goal!

poofyena
01-04-17, 02:59 PM
Think I may give up on this one. 20 hour fail on the nest and spruce moose in the breeding den after countless planther fails.

megsailor
01-04-17, 08:50 PM
I completed the Capricorn goal several hours ago but haven't received my bonus yet. Capricorn is on the nest, do I have to wait for it to hatch?

debrasbistro
01-05-17, 01:39 AM
Spring Wing is so hard to get especially when I'm getting Aurora Pegasus and Lunar Moths, etc. Luckily, I have a Spring Wing. Problem is that I did evolve him or her for one of the events, probably the Leaderboard or another. I remember that I wanted to keep it young, but needed to evolve something. So now, I have to feed it massive amounts of food, which is crazy just after a Tales. Oh well.

rado_nik
01-05-17, 03:39 AM
Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), about 10 times, one Peamoth and one Spruce Moose. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
This morning spend gems to skip this step and continue forward.

supermaay
01-05-17, 08:59 AM
Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), about 10 times, one Peamoth and one Spruce Moose. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
This morning spend gems to skip this step and continue forward.

Did you skip only the step of breeding or the subsequent feeding 50 times as well? If you have a low level Spring Wing to feed, remember you need to evolve 2 times which will take 32 hours (16 hours each). You need to be careful with time management. I am currently in the 2nd evolution step. Good luck.

rasike
01-05-17, 11:41 AM
I started this Capricorn quest quite late when there were less than 4 days left. After several Plantlers I got 13 hours! It is my first Spring Wing. I just put it to the nest, and there is one day and about one hour left till the end of the quest. I am sure I will have to speed up the evolving of the Spring Wing, but now I see a real chance to get a Capricorn with a good planning and investing some gems. I am going to plant 20 hour crops soon (that should be enough to get 150 pendants). With two nests hatching should not be a problem too. I thought it was a very good idea and put my Papayak (16 hours) to the evolution temple. Then I realised that I will need the evolution temple for evolving Spring Wing soon :eek: Well, now I will need more gems to speed up this evolution and to speed up another evolution to get 15 pendants. I hope 10 hour evolution will give 15 pendants.
I am looking forward to get my Capricorn in one day. Congratulations to everyone who already got it!

supermaay
01-05-17, 01:33 PM
I started this Capricorn quest quite late when there were less than 4 days left. After several Plantlers I got 13 hours! It is my first Spring Wing. I just put it to the nest, and there is one day and about one hour left till the end of the quest. I am sure I will have to speed up the evolving of the Spring Wing, but now I see a real chance to get a Capricorn with a good planning and investing some gems. I am going to plant 20 hour crops soon (that should be enough to get 150 pendants). With two nests hatching should not be a problem too. I thought it was a very good idea and put my Papayak (16 hours) to the evolution temple. Then I realised that I will need the evolution temple for evolving Spring Wing soon :eek: Well, now I will need more gems to speed up this evolution and to speed up another evolution to get 15 pendants. I hope 10 hour evolution will give 15 pendants.
I am looking forward to get my Capricorn in one day. Congratulations to everyone who already got it!

Please note that you need to evolve your Spring Wing twice (32 hours total) in order to feed it 50 times. After that you need to have another one evolved for 15 pendants. Overall, if you carefully plan, you need to speed up evolution by using at least 30 gems. Good luck.

rasike
01-05-17, 02:12 PM
Please note that you need to evolve your Spring Wing twice (32 hours total) in order to feed it 50 times. After that you need to have another one evolved for 15 pendants. Overall, if you carefully plan, you need to speed up evolution by using at least 30 gems. Good luck.
Thank you very much! Yes, I will need more than 30 gems. Luckily I have them. I don't have all Zodiac animals but I would really like to have this one, especially when I had luck to breed the Spring Wing.

MauiLady7
01-05-17, 02:18 PM
I hope S8 that you are reading these posts! What were you thinking releasing Capricorn during a story book? It was a difficult breed during an event that even needed gift tags from the tournament! I like challenges but this one during the holidays was a little over the top. Please keep this in mind for future events. You came out with the Isle of Fortune which helped me justify spending the gems to reach the goal, but I had other plans for those gems to last longer. I only hope that the remaining zodiacs will still be released monthly or you may have a mutiny on your hands.

Congrats to those who accomplished this difficult challenge and those who spent gems doing so are not alone. Two days ago I was stressing while trying to figure out the best way to do it with my 2 accounts. Luckily my baby account got it the first try. I spent 58 gems. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. With 22 hours left to go I'm just waiting for my evolution flower to clear.

Lisa0107
01-05-17, 04:26 PM
No spring wing for me. I give up. This is my sign so that is a bummer. Going to focus on getting the peacock in the leader event

rado_nik
01-05-17, 11:50 PM
Did you skip only the step of breeding or the subsequent feeding 50 times as well? If you have a low level Spring Wing to feed, remember you need to evolve 2 times which will take 32 hours (16 hours each). You need to be careful with time management. I am currently in the 2nd evolution step. Good luck.

I skip breeding and feeding because still haven't Spring Wing.
Otherwise I finish entire collection and Capricorn is on the nest but still can't get bonus

monbohn
01-06-17, 01:15 AM
I couldn't manage to breed a Spring Wing so I will be missing this one and Pisces. Hoping we can try again down the line as it would be nice to have the whole set to go into the habitats I got....though most of my set is still in storage and the habitats are full with other animals I didn't have room for. It's ridiculous how many animals I have in storage because it takes way too long to expand quickly enough to accommodate them all. I find myself participating less and less in all these events. It's no fun accumulating all these animals if they're just stuck in storage. We should at least be able to store the ones we want to make space for others to come out. Since I can stop trying for the Spring Wing now maybe I can get my other zodiacs out and placed. Congrats to all who finished this zodiac and to all who completed the whole set!! Good luck to anyone who still has a shot at finishing!! :)

supermaay
01-06-17, 08:50 AM
I couldn't manage to breed a Spring Wing so I will be missing this one and Pisces. Hoping we can try again down the line as it would be nice to have the whole set to go into the habitats I got....though most of my set is still in storage and the habitats are full with other animals I didn't have room for. It's ridiculous how many animals I have in storage because it takes way too long to expand quickly enough to accommodate them all. I find myself participating less and less in all these events. It's no fun accumulating all these animals if they're just stuck in storage. We should at least be able to store the ones we want to make space for others to come out. Since I can stop trying for the Spring Wing now maybe I can get my other zodiacs out and placed. Congrats to all who finished this zodiac and to all who completed the whole set!! Good luck to anyone who still has a shot at finishing!! :)

I think this is a big problem for many advanced players - having too many animals in storage without space for them. Even for players like me who has less than one year of active playing experience, there are also many animals in storage. Space is an issue, so is the food. Sorm8 has been focused on putting out new animals (Super Rare or Ultra Rare) in all events. The majority of them now need to be fed on Food Schedule E (i.e., 130,000 apples from Level 1 to Level 15). It's simply too much for us to handle. Storm8 needs to be creative in balancing the needs of players of different levels. Otherwise advanced players like monbohn may leave the game entirely eventually.

megsailor
01-06-17, 09:20 AM
I skip breeding and feeding because still haven't Spring Wing.
Otherwise I finish entire collection and Capricorn is on the nest but still can't get bonus

i had to wait for my capricorn to hatch before i received the bonus.

monbohn
01-06-17, 09:27 AM
I think this is a big problem for many advanced players - having too many animals in storage without space for them. Even for players like me who has less than one year of active playing experience, there are also many animals in storage. Space is an issue, so is the food. Sorm8 has been focused on putting out new animals (Super Rare or Ultra Rare) in all events. The majority of them now need to be fed on Food Schedule E (i.e., 130,000 apples from Level 1 to Level 15). It's simply too much for us to handle. Storm8 needs to be creative in balancing the needs of players of different levels. Otherwise advanced players like monbohn may leave the game entirely eventually.

I just counted what I have in storage.....68 animals. After leaderboard is finished I need to take a break from accumulating any more animals and concentrate on trying to expand and bring out some things like my Jade Karin and my zodiac animals. Problem is, I have an addiction to this game and to DS. I love, love, love the animals, dragons and habitats. Makes it hard to pass up the events, lol. But I'm finding I can't finish most of them any more anyway. So I'm going to try real hard to just watch and see if they bring the zodiacs back so I can finish that set and sit out everything else.

rasike
01-06-17, 12:59 PM
I'm so glad I was able to get the Capricorn less than one hour before the end of the quest! I had to pay 22 gems to speed up the breeding and evolution (I decided to pay 12 crystals for the last 5 feedings instead of speeding up a 16 hours evolution). Unfortunately, my Capricorn will have to stay in storage, like the most of my zodiac animals because of the lack of space. I don't have them all anyway but I hope it will be possible to get the missing animals in the future.

MystiqueRealm
01-06-17, 02:14 PM
Regina;1383549']There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year :)

Response from Regina on another thread about being able to get missing zodiacs

JustKay
01-06-17, 02:31 PM
Response from Regina on another thread about being able to get missing zodiacs

Yay! I was not playing when the released Pisces so would love to be able to get another chance at that one

ckisser
01-06-17, 07:12 PM
Anyone know the evolution time for the Capricorn?

rado_nik
01-07-17, 04:29 AM
I have 3 zodiac animals on habitats and 9 in storage but sill don't get the bonus. Lets any from S8 to explain exactly on what terms we'll get the bonus animal

Drachenia
01-07-17, 06:50 AM
I have 3 zodiac animals on habitats and 9 in storage but sill don't get the bonus. Lets any from S8 to explain exactly on what terms we'll get the bonus animal

Hello this is a answer von Community Manager Regina:

Regina;1383549']There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year :)

Eluzyion
01-07-17, 07:00 AM

From what I've read, I believe they all must be placed before you can get the bonus animal gem/zodiac radio_nik :)

Drachenia
01-07-17, 08:42 AM

Sorry, the wrong first copied by Community Manager Regina, now has the right copied and posted.

Regina;1383505']Hi everyone!

In order to receive the 13th zodiac reward, you will need to hatch and place your 12 zodiac animals. Once you do that, you will be able to complete a quest, Legendary Zodiac, that will guide you to your 13th :)

saucysammis
01-07-17, 11:15 AM
All my animals are out. I diligently placed each of them every month as soon as possible because I was guessing I'd need to. (the game usually doesn't acknowledge that you have something unless it is out of storage and in play in the forest) Once I hatched my Capricorn and closed/restarted my game the Ophiuchus appeared in storage. Just now Ophiuchus is evolved to epic and 20 gems were added.

It does look as though the Ophiuchus will remain a permanant prize until all the Zodiacs are out so that is a nice time present for those who have not yet hatched from storage. It's also great for those who missed and hope to collect a few Zodiacs over the course of the next year.

rado_nik
01-07-17, 11:38 AM
From what I've read, I believe they all must be placed before you can get the bonus animal gem/zodiac radio_nik :)

10x for the answer but my name is rado_nik

rado_nik
01-07-17, 11:43 AM

Sorry, the wrong first copied by Community Manager Regina, now has the right copied and posted.

Regina;1383505']Hi everyone!

In order to receive the 13th zodiac reward, you will need to hatch and place your 12 zodiac animals. Once you do that, you will be able to complete a quest, Legendary Zodiac, that will guide you to your 13th :)

Sooooo 10x for this info. Now must start hatching all zodiacs. except when we don't have other tasks, witch is non stop and endless. :p

Drachenia
01-07-17, 12:29 PM
Sooooo 10x for this info. Now must start hatching all zodiacs. except when we don't have other tasks, witch is non stop and endless. :p

Hello rado_nik! Yes, that is it, I hope you have enough free places in your habitats. Enjoy yourself :rolleyes:

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 05:04 PM
Will be glad to try for some of these again. My main account got them all plus the bonus but my second account is missing a few. I will need to check which ones tho. I know it was a bit more than I was expecting tho!

goddard7006
01-16-17, 08:25 PM
Anyone know the evolution time for the Capricorn?

19 hours

KadeeDid
01-18-17, 07:25 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/d1554ad4badd0ff8c7439b70064ace6c/tumblr_inline_oilsbyvXns1qm7yoc_540.pngThis new celestial creature is well known for being responsible and a great leader. However, it is also known for disliking everything at some time in its life, so don?t take it personally! Complete your zodiac family with the Capricorn in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=NzRjYTE0MTRhMTY3YTk0Y2NjYzFjOTJiOWE5YTY5MTA4OTc0 ODYwOSxiUlo2SU42cA%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&p=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.storm8.com%2Fpost%2F1550304349 39%2Fnew-content-for-december-27-302016&m=1)!

Very upsetting. I am Capricorn and have been unable to complete ant tasks for weeks due to the crashing and exiting. I completed a report form and not even a ticket! This is the one Zodiac animal I would have wanted!

Lisa0107
03-08-17, 04:22 PM
So excited! !!!! Just hatched a spring ding which I will keep a baby. When they relist this i can skip the hatching part and get my Capricorn which happens to be my birth month

JustKay
03-12-17, 05:32 AM
So excited! !!!! Just hatched a spring ding which I will keep a baby. When they relist this i can skip the hatching part and get my Capricorn which happens to be my birth month

Um I would say don't get your hopes up. They said that only some of the zodiac animals will come back... they may not go full circle again and Capricorn was the last one of the first cycle you may not have another chance. It's possible they might only repeat a few of the earlier ones that some people missed since they weren't playing yet.

supster50
12-30-17, 02:20 AM
Capricorn rerelease WHEN ?

Rynetory2
12-30-17, 07:12 AM
Hopefully soon. Merged your thread to existing thread.

AppieP
12-31-17, 02:15 AM
Also hoping it starts soon. I have for this quest a Spring Wing ready for a month now on my nest LOL. So everyone else be prepared if you need this one.

supster50
01-09-18, 12:53 PM
We're waiting for the Capricorn goal since December 23. It's the last one to go around for a second time. How about it there S8 rerelease the Capricorn. Please keep your players happy!

AppieP
01-09-18, 01:58 PM
We're waiting for the Capricorn goal since December 23. It's the last one to go around for a second time. How about it there S8 rerelease the Capricorn. Please keep your players happy!

You're reading my mind. Was wondering the same thing. Thought it came today. Bummer. Waiting for it so long....

Rynetory2
01-09-18, 05:26 PM

I'm checking on this.

Merged your thread to existing thread.

AppieP
01-13-18, 02:30 AM
I'm checking on this.

Merged your thread to existing thread.

Don't want to hurry, but do you already know anything about a rerelais of the Capricorn?
Already have my 2nd nest occupied for almost 2 months now with a Spring Wing. I really need my 2nd nest for all the events. Can you please tell us more about this?

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:20 PM
Sorry I did check but I dont have an answer yet. Personally I dont think this will happen soon given we are already in mid of January but I am just guessing.

supster50
01-18-18, 01:26 PM
Sorry I did check but I dont have an answer yet. Personally I dont think this will happen soon given we are already in mid of January but I am just guessing.
Same thing happened with Taurus about a month late and enough players complained and S8 threw a tournament togeather for it and every one was happy in the forest. We've waited a year, doesn't that account for any thing? This really stinks!

kropczynka82
01-22-18, 06:52 AM
I know that this is not the right place for this, but did I missed a capricorn or they didn't give any chance to get it yet?

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 06:56 AM
I know that this is not the right place for this, but did I missed a capricorn or they didn't give any chance to get it yet?

We didn't have it.

AppieP
01-23-18, 12:45 PM
And still no zodiac rerelais. Do S8 really want us to dislike this game? Dec nothing, and Jan almost at the end and still nothing. Not fair. A lot incl me are trying to complete all the Zodiacs, and last month we did get a sale for all of them. When I ask if this means we didn't get the quest for Capricorn, nothing... If I knew this earlier a would have spent my gems for buying it. Sorry to say this, but I'm a little dissapointed now.

Limequat
01-24-18, 09:33 AM
And still no zodiac rerelais. Do S8 really want us to dislike this game? Dec nothing, and Jan almost at the end and still nothing. Not fair.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Why hold back on Capricorn when they haven't on the others? I know they never guaranteed that all of the zodiac animal goals would come back, but with 11 out of the 12 animals already re-released, it's not unreasonable for players to expect all of them to be re-released at this point. When you get people's hopes up like that, they get angry when you don't deliver... and angry players are very likely to cut back on spending.