PDA

View Full Version : Collections no longer available

indyrocks2001
12-26-16, 07:45 PM
While the unlimited boosts have been available for the last 2 days, I have played over 250 cards. I've won at least $50,000 and have used those winnings to purchase over 300 keys. But not a single item has been added to the collection for the card that I'm playing (Vermont Avenue). I've been stuck at 11/24 for this entire time. Has the collection feature been disabled during the unlimited boost period?

Meowmeowbeans
01-03-17, 10:51 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Are you still experiencing a problem with collection rewards, or have you been able to gain them?

Sdball
01-25-17, 06:31 PM
I also have not been getting collection pieces in Pennsylvania Ave. I have been playing for at least a monthole without getting a collection piece.stuck at 7 and have played enough games to have a hotel

DBAKA
02-14-17, 08:29 PM
I have the same issue with St James Place. I only have 1 collection piece.

donutwholes
04-01-17, 05:57 PM
Also have this problem in North Carolina. Stuck at 2 for weeks. What is the problem?

ExcalS8
04-03-17, 03:57 PM
Thanks everyone for submitting reports about this matter. One of the developers and I ran an extensive series of integration tests (sample size in the millions) over the last couple of weeks, and results were within expected parameters. We also combed through user data gleaned from reports and determined that the overall drop rate was consistent with our integration test findings across all rooms.

One thing that is important to consider about Collectibles is they only appear inside Mystery Chests (or Mystery Envelopes in CLUE). They don't come from Bingos or daubs. It's possible to play a bunch of cards, Bingo them all, and get no Collectibles because the number of Mystery Chests earned was low. Since the drop rate is for the room is static, the more Mystery Chests you open, the more Collectibles you will receive on average (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers).

One fairly advanced (and riskier) strategy is to make the most of your cards and boosts by intentionally delaying Bingos until the game is about to end. If you Bingo a card after 4 balls are called, and the game ended 30 calls later, you essentially gave up 30 opportunities to daub additional numbers on that card. If you Bingoed that card before daubing its Mystery Chest, then you missed out on that opportunity to collect that Mystery Chest (and ultimately, a chance at a Collectible). This is even more true when activating a Mystery Chest boost, which adds more Chests to all your cards. Of course, the risk here is obvious: the longer you delay your Bingos, the faster you have to be to claim them before all remaining Bingos are called... but often, it's worth it.

Mommy2bboy
04-06-17, 08:34 PM
I been getting anywhere from 5 to 15 chests everysingle game that i have played in the last week so i have opened well over more then 100 chests and not one collectable from anyone of the chests

Mommy2bboy
04-06-17, 08:40 PM
I haven't got any either for at least a week now and I'm stuck on one property cuz I'm not getting by where in the game without collectables I have opened well over 100 chests and wasted all my dice I was racking up trying to get collectables on ea game I had at least 5 to 15 chests to open ea game and not one collectable

Brentconaway
04-11-17, 05:16 AM
Same issue in Monopoly bingo and Clue bingo.

G8WDHKN
05-09-17, 05:55 AM
I have played in Tokyo for weeks now, opened dozens of chests and am still at 0/24 collection items. I have levelled up twice, opened and completed the next room. I think there is something wrong with the chests in the Tokyo room.

smbscks
05-14-17, 05:41 PM
In monopoly bingo I get at least 10 chests every game and I have discovered no collectibles yet...

Eenie1
07-14-17, 07:45 AM
I haven't gotten any collection pieces in either Clue or Monopoly Bingo for many months. It's disappointing to hear "we checked and there's nothing wrong." Clearly something has changed, and if I can't make any progress I guess there's no point playing the games.

Eenie1
07-15-17, 08:25 AM
Maybe someone needs to check further please, as a lot of us are experiencing the same issue.

jeromy_d2003
07-17-17, 10:26 PM
Having issues also. The response that was given is one I've seen before when this issue happened awhile back. Still haven't gotten a single collectible on Tennessee Ave. and been stuck at 8/24 for days in Riga.

KV32ENH
07-17-17, 11:42 PM
I dont get anymore collections.
Before I get collections everytime.
I have played a lot of Bingo's but I didn't recieve something
This is now for a long time.!
I know that you dont recieve theme frequenty. But now it isn't nice to play this game anymore 😝

KV32EMH

Eenie1
07-21-17, 04:42 PM
I have contacted support twice about this issue and all they do is instantly "close my ticket." Amazing that Storm8 cares so little about their games malfunctioning or their customers. No wonder they've had massive layoffs. if they don't improve their customer service they'll go out of business completely. Some companies actually care, and correct malfunction in their games.

kingarid
08-21-17, 03:05 AM
I'm also having this issue. I get between 3 & 12 chests in most rounds and haven't had a collection for a couple of weeks - I'm almost at hotel level on 1 property with nothing in the past couple of weeks on any property. I saw the post saying you have to open chests to get them, but I would have opened a few hundred at least (& probably more) with nothing. I think the game updated a couple of weeks ago- perhaps it's an issue with the last version.

clueless89
08-28-17, 06:55 PM
I have experienced the same thing. Completed all 5 levels of a room yet not a single collection item. I also usually only play 2cards at a time so I didn't do all 5 levels quickly.

clueless89
08-29-17, 06:16 AM
I have experienced the same thing. Completed all 5 levels of a room yet not a single collection item. I also usually only play 2cards at a time so I didn't do all 5 levels quickly.

I just moved to a new room and immediately start collecting items for that room. Something is definitely going on with the game.

bMF5FWV
10-10-17, 08:15 AM
I was playing in the Bird Room and not getting collection pieces after completing second mastery level only had 3 pieces. Switched to Servants quarters and still 0 pieces after completing 2nd mastery level. This game is not fun anymore.

Dolphgal
10-10-17, 05:44 PM
I have the same problem with Illinois Avenue. Completed 3 mastery and not seen a single collectible. Was so disappointed that my ticket was closed without addressing my issue. Any admins or mods can help us out? If not, I will just quit the game.

bscott995
10-14-17, 06:34 AM
I have gotten all the houses and hotel on a few properties, but only got 2 or 3 collections. What is the combination to get collections. It seem like I have to play for ever to get them.

plakin5
11-30-17, 05:36 AM
I am on States Ave and have played enough games to have 3 hotels but have not seen one item to add to a collection. This is the second property I've had an impossible time trying to complete a collection. What gives?

Leondaallen
01-15-18, 10:20 PM
I am also not receiving any collections. How do I fix this. I am about ready to just delete this game.

GenuAnne
02-12-18, 12:43 AM
I am also not receiving any collections. How do I fix this. I am about ready to just delete this game.

I am having the same issue. I've played over 50 games, 4 cards at a time, open several chests per game, and am still not receiving collection pieces. Both in monopoly and regular bingo.

Eenie1
02-26-18, 12:28 PM
Getting no collection pieces in anything, nor leveling up no matter how much I play!

ExcalS8
02-27-18, 01:17 PM
Hi Eenie! It sounds like you might benefit from the Bet Modes feature. In higher-level rooms, you can increase your ticket bet by 2x or 3x in exchange for 2x or 3x rewards, including XP (level progress) and Mystery Chests (which can contain Collectibles). The speed at which you level up is directly connected with the amount of correct daubs you get, so you may benefit from playing more cards if you can handle it, too. Thank you for your support of MONOPOLY Bingo!

F4PNNG7
03-17-18, 07:18 PM
Getting no collection pieces in anything, nor leveling up no matter how much I play!

I also have not been getting collections. Open many mystery chests, nothing. I have been playing game for a long time, this started about a month ago.