PDA

View Full Version : How about a Good needed UPDATE!

u1timategear
12-25-16, 08:39 PM
Looking to see some few things needed for this game Please:
1. Land expansion about 200 spaces so we won't need to ask for more space for a year.
2. A button to collect all coins
3. A button to harvest and plant all food.
4. More food choices with higher output of food, we have over 300 dragons no way to evolve them all.
5. New adventure quest tours.
6. Trading dragons with neighbors. Ofcource dragons have to be of equal value or if not would not be fair.
7. More room to store dragons only 80! Come on atleast 200. Hate to delete great diamonds n super dragons.
8: Please let us STORE HABITATS! Since we have no room most of us refuse to sell habitats that cost us money for these new ones that are coming out.

Anyone want to add to the list PLEASE do so.

FireballFarm
12-25-16, 10:44 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with all except trading dragons. Not only would it be difficult to implement, but it would allow people with multiple accounts to trade to themselves- which kinda defeats the whole point of the game.
It would also open a whole world of issues: things like players being purposely ripped off or deceived by other players when a trade doesn't happen as agreed upon (sadly, there are a lot of not-so-nice people out there, and there are also a lot of kids who play this game- and they could easily be taken advantage of). Or, people feeling they have been ripped off when they realize they made a bad trade. I doubt customer support would want to spend their time having to deal with those types of messes.

Other than that, all of these features are desperately needed!

DR0G0N
12-25-16, 11:57 PM
I'm pretty sure most if not all agree that gold confirmation button would be the number 1 wishlist. :rolleyes:

bakerystoe
12-26-16, 06:08 AM
We want convenience and fast sowe want the collect all food and coins! Great ideas there!

Florr06
12-26-16, 08:19 AM
My number one issue with the game (besides gold traps...) is that I have to individually select each neighbor to ask for Maps! Why is there not an option "Select all"?

Shar33
12-27-16, 01:35 PM
I agree with all these too. Although people have been asking for so long and got nothing. Oh and we have over 300 dragons? Lol. Try 800

FieldsLikeB
12-27-16, 02:27 PM
I agree with an all coin collection button and the larger food output. I would like more mined land very much.

However the two things I want most is a working album so I can locate dragons and a scrolling by element bar for tournaments because I love tournaments but getting to the right defender is plain slow and cumbersome with so many dragons.

19sparkles96
12-27-16, 03:09 PM
Please list our dragons in alphabetical order in the album.

amalsaba
12-27-16, 03:27 PM
I agree. I also wish that before gold is spent there should have more than 1 confirmation buttons. Like *are you sure you want to spend gold?* and then *are you really sure you want to spend gold?*

comeseecomesah
12-27-16, 03:34 PM
Lots of great ideas. As a long term overcrowded player I'd love to see some of these things but I think time is usually only spent on the things which will bring in the most money. Sad but true imo.

Don't get me wrong, I know money has to be made but along with this increase of events which usually need gold to complete I feel we should get things that players continually ask for like ....the gold spend confirmation button, land, habitat storage.
I do spend on these games!

devnil
01-11-17, 11:19 PM
I have more than 80 million coins and would love to see some farm options beyond diamond dates (maybe a 20 hour option) and beyond sasquash (again, probably a 20 hour option - it took almost three years to evolve all of my arctic dragons to level ten since I can't really play every five hours), and while I'd love to be able to lock out spending gold, the game seems built on getting people to accidentally tap on gold to spend it.. why else would a button change from the one that plants something to the one that speeds up something with gold? In short, I doubt they'll ever change since they clearly want people to spend any gold they have as quickly as possible. Imagine saving up for a year to buy a third nest only to accidentally purchase something that popped up while you were collecting coins because the game was slow to show popups at the start? I think this is why they'll never give us a button to collect all coins or request maps of all neighbors.

On the subject of maps, the expansion mechanic is the most drudgery-inducing part of this game. After playing for so long, most of my neighbors became inactive so I droped them and now it takes months just to get the maps to expand one single spot... and the mining option isn't so attractive either... i only have one more spot to expand via mining and if i do that, I won't be able to participate in the bingo goals that involve using both bombs and dynamite. The whole random mining mechanic is no fun either. It's basically a random drain on time to get 2-3 of something per something... the only thing that ever got me to mine more was the possibility of winning a diamond dragon in the mines (this was the only way one of the other accounts in my family was able to get a diamond dragon even after 95 levels of trying it the conventional breeding way).

In short, I agree completely with items 1-5 in the original post, and for #6, I actually want to be able to gift one dragon to any one neighbor per week. I'm happy to lose the dragon I gift (unlike the gold gifting mechanic), and I would really love to see expansions have a much lower bar. All I ever do is ask every neighbor for maps every day and that gets boring and tedious, and the payoff is weeks to months in the making per expansion with so few active neighbors. Why not just skip the maps and mining parts of expansions and make it a cool million coins per expansion once a player reaches level 150?