PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for enhancing the Trading Post!

f16rabid2
12-25-16, 03:22 PM
I have a suggestion for the Dragon Story code writers.

Those of us who have been playing this game since near the beginning have gobs of useless stuff in our storage.
I'd love to see a way to make use of it.
Here's my suggestion:

An enhancement to the trading post.

Allow players to trade their useless inventory items for dragon eggs.

The rules would be thus:

1) Only items that can't be purchased in the market can be used for trade. In other words, you can only trade items that were earned in some way (quests, battle arena, mining, etc.).
2) Trade 99 items (any combination of qualifying items) for an egg.
3) The egg earned will be guaranteed to be of a dragon that you currently DO NOT have in your album.
4) The egg earned can come from the entire list of dragons since the inception of Dragon Story.
5) Chance of getting a particular egg would depend on the rarity of the egg as well as its current expiration status. For example, Fire, Forest, Water, etc, dragons that are Common and not expired would be given a near 100% chance of being awarded for a trade. Thus the incentive to a player is to keep at least one of every type dragon possible. The more rare the dragon, the lower percent chance of getting it with a trade. Rare and expired, even more difficult to get. But you will always get something you don't already have in your inventory.

This would do several things to enhance the game.

1) It incentivizes keeping common dragons in your album.
2) It incentivizes continuing to battle or mine after you've achieved the current dragon prize (extra items earned from battling can be used to trade).
3) It opens the possibility of getting expired dragons that are otherwise unobtainable.
4) It gives us old timers a way to pare down our storage (a yard sale if you will).

What do you think?

f16rabid2

bakerystoe
12-26-16, 05:55 AM
Thats a really great idea! I like the trading one=) Hope TL will listen!

esperia77
12-27-16, 11:51 PM
It would be sufficient if dragons and / or useless inventory are traded for food.

esperia77
12-27-16, 11:51 PM
It would be sufficient if dragons and / or useless inventory were traded for food.

leo2010leo
12-28-16, 03:36 AM
Looks like a wonderfull idea!

Mbrill75
03-19-17, 04:51 PM
I presented this same idea to them about a month. Ago but never got any real answer. I think everyone could use some of their memory back this game takes up a lot of that.