PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food...intentional ripoff

Soleilcache
03-10-11, 03:53 PM
I honestly think that the disappearing food is an intentional
bug put in by the creators to cause us to want to
buy more gems to instantly replace the food that was lost.
Even if we do receive the coins from the food as a lump sum,
we still have lost a lot of time, and people who don't
like for their restaurant to be unstocked or for customers
to leave angry might feel the need to instantly cook the food
on their stoves, wasting gems. Now, someone could say that
the bug isn't intentional, but I say that the people who created
this game is fully aware of this bug, and have been ever since
people started complaining. Yet they refuse to fix it. They benefit
from this whether it's intentional or not.

Unregistered
03-12-11, 06:23 PM
Amen...couldn't have said it better. I'm tired of spending 2 day making pumpkin pie and poof it's gone in a split second......

Fanaticmaniac
03-12-11, 06:31 PM
Hey.. My problem here is my food count doesn't get depleted as quickly as they should. So I'm not getting any money while I was away.. I now have 150 000 worth of food sitting on my counters

cjc1977
03-13-11, 07:28 AM
I have just lost 1000's and 1000's of everything, i had nearly all the range of food available to me on level 26, minus 1 or 2 of them and they were all getting back up since the last time this bloody game glitched on me back then i had most of the drinks too but to get it all up quicker i decided to get rid of the drinks machines to be able to cook my food quicker and now when i just stocked up on all my food 3000+ each food then the stupid thing glitches when i just have the shop open about 10-15 min i had around 100,000 coins but now i have over 888,000 (whoopee, not!!!)
I was just going to stop cooking food and start doing drinks (which i hadnt done since last time it glitched)
as i had finally stocked up on all my food again.
I want food and drinks on my counters and for this game to run properly, this problem/glitch hasnt happened to me on my restaurant story.
My storm id is the same for both games - cjc1977. My restaurant is so full of food and now my bakery is lots of empty counters for the second time even some are stored now as no need when theres no food for them and i have to start again, oh i have 8 counters left of food but not much on each of them. This is getting quite frustrating and i feel like giving up on itand probably will if it happens again, and the thing is i put money in to both of my stores mainly for quicker expansion and so i feel like i have wasted my money on the bakery because if it does it again im just quitting my bakery after all the time and effort and money spent. TEAMLAVA FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valerim9
05-16-11, 09:45 PM
I get just the opposite, my food all comes back and my money disappears. It is really quite frustrating when you're trying to save up to buy an expansion or something. Overnight I can earn 50,000 and it will tell me I have it then the food will all come back and the money will disappear. Has happened daily now for almost 2 weeks. Trying to decide whether to quit playing because it only does it overnight, but I'm not willing to keep dealing with this on a long term basis.

WindWalker74
05-19-11, 08:39 AM
Yes my food is disappering. I will sit it on the counter then click over to my restaunt and do the same go back and everything is gone. I placed something in front of the door so people can't come in to stock up on food, but it did not work. Please help. Thanks. Other than this I. Have not had any problems. Love your games

WindWalker74
05-19-11, 08:46 AM
Yes my food is disappering. I will sit it on the counter then click over to my restaunt and do the same go back and everything is gone. I placed something in front of the door so people can't come in to stock up on food, but it did not work. Please help. Thanks. Other than this I. Have not had any problems. Love your games....my storm id windwalker74

GroupMagma
05-19-11, 09:26 AM
Sorry about that; this is a known issue affecting Bakery story at the moment, and is currently being worked on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

evasweetie
05-23-11, 04:42 AM
Hello, I am really sorry but I have to report that all my food has disappeared once again.:( This happened just after I bought a new counter. I got 16 counters so far and all of them were full. I also oberved server connection problems for 2 days.
Anyway I do hope this issue will be fixed soon !:cool:

evasweetie
05-23-11, 02:37 PM
Forgot to tell you my cashier was (also) disappeared for 2/3 days. The issue isn't fixed yet. I am really disappointed and be sure I will never spend real money on this game any more.

Hello, I am really sorry but I have to report that all my food has disappeared once again.:( This happened just after I bought a new counter. I got 16 counters so far and all of them were full. I also oberved server connection problems for 2 days.
Anyway I do hope this issue will be fixed soon !:cool:

likesunthroughrain
05-24-11, 08:20 AM
This exact thing happened to me in restaurant story! I just filled my counters with soups and pumpkin and apple pie and bam they all disappeared!

Rachael98
05-24-11, 08:27 AM
This exact thing happened to me in restaurant story! I just filled my counters with soups and pumpkin and apple pie and bam they all disappeared!

Soup? RS doesn't have soup does it? Anyway, it's a known glitch. But unless you put the counters in storage, you should have got the profit.

GroupMagma
05-24-11, 09:25 AM
Forgot to tell you my cashier was (also) disappeared for 2/3 days. The issue isn't fixed yet. I am really disappointed and be sure I will never spend real money on this game any more.

The cashier disappearing is a different issue; this usually occurs when the path from the door to the podium/register is blocked, or when the area behind the register is blocked. You can fix this by entering the Design menu, moving around items until the area behind the register is clear, and make sure your customers are able to walk from the door to the register unimpeded.

Let me know if this fixes that issue. :)

PassionUnleashed
05-30-11, 08:13 AM
Just lost my 10 batches of red velvet cake :( I had the door blocked so I could stockpile some food, spent 2 days baking red velvet cake with 5 ovens. This morning the chef combined all the red velvet cake to one counter and now it says I have only 1225 plates of it instead of over 10,000 which is what there should be. Can anything be done?

kittieekeke
05-30-11, 02:51 PM
I honestly think that the disappearing food is an intentional
bug put in by the creators to cause us to want to
buy more gems to instantly replace the food that was lost.
Even if we do receive the coins from the food as a lump sum,
we still have lost a lot of time, and people who don't
like for their restaurant to be unstocked or for customers
to leave angry might feel the need to instantly cook the food
on their stoves, wasting gems. Now, someone could say that
the bug isn't intentional, but I say that the people who created
this game is fully aware of this bug, and have been ever since
people started complaining. Yet they refuse to fix it. They benefit
from this whether it's intentional or not.

totally agree.....

popgunsmom
06-23-11, 10:09 PM
My cashier and register disappeared...what the heck?

Moshies
06-23-11, 10:46 PM
The cashier disappearing is a different issue; this usually occurs when the path from the door to the podium/register is blocked, or when the area behind the register is blocked. You can fix this by entering the Design menu, moving around items until the area behind the register is clear, and make sure your customers are able to walk from the door to the register unimpeded.

Let me know if this fixes that issue. :)

uhm i dont know how I can get to my register in design mode..........its gone! and i dont really want to spend 40k on a new one.