PDA

View Full Version : Several issues...

adellis
12-24-16, 11:28 AM
I'm at level 182 but STILL have not figured some things out:
1. When mining, I often find there is a piece lying directly next to a spot that previously said "too far" in red. Is this supposed to happen? The proximity descriptions are meaningless if a gem can be found right next to a "too far".

2. I have seen multiple S8 responses/replies to people who lost gold immediately after the bingo game was released, but I sent my ticket inquiry twice with no response, ever. I was saving up for the annual holiday habitat sale and lost 500 without noting any changes in my game except the new bingo feature.

3. Is there a reason Dark Prime Chrono can't breed? Is this dragon neutered? Should I anticipate that The Dark One will be the same way? Once I finish evolving him to 7 I was going to check and see...50 hour evolving temple hog!

4. I don't understand the evolve boosts. Before I ever used one it said "5/8" on the 5x one and "2/8" on the 2x one. After I used 5x the first time it said "2/8" on both of them, after using 5x the second time the 5x then said "1/8" and the 2x still says "2/8". My math brain can't figure this one out.

5. Finally, have they done away with the videos? They used to appear at least every few days but it's been weeks and weeks with nothing. I only wonder bc my kids still get the videos, so I'm wondering if they are level-specific, and after a certain level you don't get them anymore. I'm thinking that level would have to be around 177 or so, that's when I think they stopped.

Thanks in advance for any answers to the above.