PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

luckyaa7
12-24-16, 11:01 AM
Hi
Is there any land that we cannot expand yet?
In my island, i still have small section of the left corner on the top, but it does not let me expand. Actually my "expand" button is gone. Thanks.

athena238
12-24-16, 01:15 PM
Hi
Is there any land that we cannot expand yet?
In my island, i still have small section of the left corner on the top, but it does not let me expand. Actually my "expand" button is gone. Thanks.
I had the same problem because there is no expand sign on top. You have the expand sign on the main island near the waterfall. Click on the expand there and it will bring you to the top to expand the rest. I hope this helps

luckyaa7
12-24-16, 01:28 PM
I had the same problem because there is no expand sign on top. You have the expand sign on the main island near the waterfall. Click on the expand there and it will bring you to the top to expand the rest. I hope this helps

Thanks. But i do not see any expansion sign anywhere around my island...

athena238
12-24-16, 02:05 PM
Thanks. But i do not see any expansion sign anywhere around my island...

My nbr also had the same problem until I told her. The expand sign is on the main island right in front of the waterfalls or beneath the ticket building. Hope you find it

luckyaa7
12-24-16, 02:39 PM
My nbr also had the same problem until I told her. The expand sign is on the main island right in front of the waterfalls or beneath the ticket building. Hope you find it

I found it. Thank you so much!!!

athena238
12-24-16, 02:57 PM
I found it. Thank you so much!!!

So glad you found it. You are very welcome