PDA

View Full Version : Reign of the Reindeer(GOAL) 12-23-16

Eluzyion
12-23-16, 01:08 PM
Go to GOAL book and collect Reindeer for free! (Thank you storm8!)

1. Hatch Reindeer 7 hours

2. Raise Reindeer to level 4

3. Breed reindeer with toy poodle (fire+nature) you may get a visit from Santa claws!

Reward 2500 food

Cdnfroglover
12-23-16, 01:11 PM
So this is a trio but they give you the mule? (Awsome because I think he's cute). Fire and nature to get the poodle?

Alideh
12-23-16, 01:13 PM
Yay!!! Thank you storm 8 :D A free animal, and a chance to get some limited christmas edition animals :D :D
Yay!

Thank you Eluzyion for posting the steps :D

Eluzyion
12-23-16, 01:32 PM
You're welcome Alideh I just didn't want anyone to miss our Christmas free animal :)

Yes Cdnfroglover, nature and fire for toy poodle (you can also use reindeer and panfodil or other f/n combos)

Trying for toy poodle I got the GIVING TREE! :)

Good luck everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

federerGOAT
12-23-16, 01:41 PM
Your existing reindeer counts.
Mine was L15 so the first two step was auto complete.

Got a 7hr breeding with the toy poodle.

Eluzyion
12-23-16, 01:47 PM
Ok just bred my 5th giving tree.. Not that fun getting it anymore :(

ckisser
12-23-16, 02:35 PM
So how do we get the toy poodle?

Eluzyion
12-23-16, 02:39 PM
So how do we get the toy poodle?

As I said above, fire and nature :)

Drachenia
12-23-16, 03:56 PM
Oh I get Giving Treent, 15 hours. I'm missing the Treent from the World Event with water :D Thank you Storm8 for the food :D

JanineQuinty
12-23-16, 04:13 PM
I had the reindeer and toy poodle already. I tried so many times to get Santa claws 2 years ago and it didn't work.
I'm going to Try again.
I'm About to hatch my menoram first

JanineQuinty
12-23-16, 05:00 PM
So this is a trio but they give you the mule? (Awsome because I think he's cute). Fire and nature to get the poodle?

They don't give you the mule but the reindeer. The yule mule is another Christmas animal.

Supergirlfashion1
12-23-16, 05:12 PM
How many hours breeding is the giving tree?

Drachenia
12-23-16, 05:15 PM
How many hours breeding is the giving tree?

It is 15 hours breeding time for giving treent

Supergirlfashion1
12-23-16, 05:16 PM
What animals did you use to breed a giving tree please?🎅⛄🎄🎁I got it!!!!

LilliDee
12-23-16, 05:43 PM
I would have preferred they give us the poodle cause I already have a reindeer. Lol. I was so hoping to get Santa claws this year but not for 1300 gems. The chances of getting the poodle while a tales is going with its own breeding is slim to none. Ugh, decisions.

glenngenius
12-23-16, 06:42 PM
Thank you, Storm 8, for the reindeer gift! (It's my 4th I think - got 2 from spin the wheel). Now it's time to breed toy poodle (the part of the holiday trio that I don't have). What surprised me though was that I got Santa Claws (the first time it was released) without breeding reindeer and toy poodle (I was breeding for toy poodle that time). :D

Anyway, happy holidays everyone!!! :)

Alideh
12-23-16, 09:49 PM
Incase anyone is wondering

Reindeer
Breeding & Incubation - 7 hours
Evolution - 8 hours

sparklegirly
12-23-16, 10:24 PM
I managed to breed a Reindeer, Toy Poodle and Giving Treent with Cactus Kitsune/Torch Bearer 😃

ssmhlove
12-24-16, 07:00 AM
i breed a flyerfox and a pyro pony It give me 15 hours of breeding I hope it's really the giving treent! 😃

lowborn
12-24-16, 03:58 PM
Ugh have bred Cactus Kitsune with Torch Bearer, Reindeer with Pandaffodil, and Reindeer with Wyburn all produced the stinking Fairy Ferret!!!

supermaay
12-24-16, 04:07 PM
Oh I get Giving Treent, 15 hours. I'm missing the Treent from the World Event with water :D Thank you Storm8 for the food :D

I also just got 15-hour Giving Treent. Now I will have 3 Tree animals: Treent of Life, Libertree, and Giving Treent. I will definitely raise Giving Treent to the Epic level soon in the future.

lowborn
12-24-16, 05:19 PM
OK, super confused. Everything I've beard while trying to get the toy poodle has given me Fairy Ferrets. I do not have a toy poodle, but after I bred the Reindeer with my Wyburn, the girl completed, gave me the 2500 Apple reward and disappeared. I was really hoping to get the Giving Treent

Silverrain1
12-24-16, 05:51 PM
My goal auto completed to and then went away. I'm just hoping it's still possible to breed Santa claws as I never got it last year. I'm really greatful for the reindeer gift. My main account got both last year but no Santa claws. I hadn't started my second account but I got toy poodle and Santa claws in a spin (I believe) and the reindeer completed the set on that account. And if I can breed Santa claws on main account that will complete the set on that account, so thanks for letting us try for that again

dd2b44ever
12-24-16, 09:46 PM
Mine auto completed too except I'm pretty sure that it said 750 food, not the full amount, but it flashed so fast I can't be 100% positive. And now I'm left wondering... am I still even capable of breeding Santa?

JanineQuinty
12-25-16, 01:20 AM
How long is the breeding time for Santa Claws? I can't find it anywhere in this post because People only talk about the giving treent (the topic isn't About that).

Silverrain1
12-25-16, 01:57 AM
How long is the breeding time for Santa Claws? I can't find it anywhere in this post because People only talk about the giving treent (the topic isn't About that).

Santa claws is 8 hours. I guess people are talking about the treent as they both became re breadable at the same time

PinkBubbles75
12-25-16, 02:44 PM
I actually have all these animals (santa claws, toy poodle, & reindeer) in storage from previous spin wheels... lol Lucky me I guess

JanineQuinty
12-26-16, 03:08 AM
Santa claws is 8 hours. I guess people are talking about the treent as they both became re breadable at the same time

Thanks Silverrain! I didn't manage to get it yet but I think I'm breeding the treent too

Silverrain1
12-26-16, 03:13 AM
Thanks Silverrain! I didn't manage to get it yet but I think I'm breeding the treent too

Congrats. I'm still hoping to get mine.

lunarwren
12-27-16, 01:13 PM
Can't seem to breed the poodle but just started my third giving treent. Anyone want to trade?

Eluzyion
12-27-16, 01:39 PM
Can't seem to breed the poodle but just started my third giving treent. Anyone want to trade?

Lol I I wish we could trade :) I've gotten at least 13 giving trees :/ I did get the poodle today but my first few tries for Santa claws were fairy ferretx3, simian, FlyerFox and another giving tree

sparklegirly
12-27-16, 07:25 PM
I bred Santa Claws on my second try :)

sparklegirly
12-27-16, 07:28 PM

I am so sorry! I hope you do not give up. There is still time!

sparklegirly
12-27-16, 07:30 PM
Ugh have bred Cactus Kitsune with Torch Bearer, Reindeer with Pandaffodil, and Reindeer with Wyburn all produced the stinking Fairy Ferret!!!

There is still time! Do not give up on Santa Claws :)

Eluzyion
12-28-16, 01:47 AM
Weeeeeee! I got Santa Claws! *tries to spread the luck around* hope you all get one!

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 02:49 AM
Congrats to those who have got it! I'm still trying away. Ferret after ferret!

megsailor
12-28-16, 07:03 AM
Does anyone know when Santa Claws is no longer breedable?

goddard7006
12-28-16, 07:27 AM
I keep getting a 7 hour timer on my son's account but then I hatch it and POOF Vinotaur

Eluzyion
12-28-16, 07:43 AM
I keep getting a 7 hour timer on my son's account but then I hatch it and POOF Vinotaur

Yes trying for toy poodle was really hard since you can get vinotaur, reindeer, maybe something I forgot lol all 7 hour so you can't get excited til you see the egg.. Then trying to get an 8 hour Santa claws, whew took me forever for this trio! Good luck to you!

Supergirlfashion1
12-28-16, 08:25 AM
How did you finally breed the Santa Claus? What combo? I already tried so many times using gems to speed up the process and nothing.

Eluzyion
12-28-16, 08:28 AM
How did you finally breed the Santa Claus? What combo? I already tried so many times using gems to speed up the process and nothing.

You have to breed reindeer and toy poodle together to get Santa claws :)

JanineQuinty
12-28-16, 08:56 AM
I've tried for Santa Clause from the beginning with reindeer and toy poodle but still no luck.
Because of the storybook I sometimes have to breed another animal but I think my forest doesn't want Santa claws.
I keep trying. Good luck to everyone!

lunarwren
12-28-16, 10:24 AM
Storybook goal was to breed with Fairy Ferret and I got a 7 hour timer. Fingers crossed!

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 04:30 PM
Weeeeeee! I got Santa Claws! *tries to spread the luck around* hope you all get one!

Hoping for your luck! I need Santa claws!

goddard7006
12-28-16, 09:41 PM

FINALLY, he has a Toy Poodle! Bred a Pyro Pony with Pandaffodil

lunarwren
12-29-16, 12:13 PM
My 7 hour timer turned out to be another reindeer. So disappointed. It takes all the joy out of getting the reindeer as a present when I breed him and not the poodle. Hopefully my breeding luck will turn around soon!

Silverrain1
12-29-16, 01:11 PM
So, I did a bad thing. I have spent way too many gems on Santa claws and still don't have it. Iv completed one expansion and just past half way on the amount of runes needed for the second. And I still don't have Santa claws, I wldnt mind spending that many gems if I ended up getting it but I can't believe I spent that many with nothing to show for it! There's no other animal I need from that combo. I now only need gem animal (and have done for a while) will keep trying but will try not to spend any more

JanineQuinty
12-30-16, 02:25 PM
So, I did a bad thing. I have spent way too many gems on Santa claws and still don't have it. Iv completed one expansion and just past half way on the amount of runes needed for the second. And I still don't have Santa claws, I wldnt mind spending that many gems if I ended up getting it but I can't believe I spent that many with nothing to show for it! There's no other animal I need from that combo. I now only need gem animal (and have done for a while) will keep trying but will try not to spend any more

Ahhh I feel sorry for you.
You can buy the giftpack now with 3 Christmas animals including Santa Claws. I'm thinking about it too.....

supermaay
12-30-16, 02:34 PM
FINALLY, he has a Toy Poodle! Bred a Pyro Pony with Pandaffodil

I just couldn't get Toy Poodle to try for Santa Claws. Surprisingly, I got 3 Giving Treents by breeding Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil. I need only one so I may need to sell the other 2 unfortunately. I assume the probability of getting Toy Poodle is better than getting Giving Trent. It doesn't work that way. Now I have to stop the Reindeer event to focus on the Zodiac Goal Line event to breed Spring Wing. Bye bye Toy Poodle.

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 03:42 PM
Ahhh I feel sorry for you.
You can buy the giftpack now with 3 Christmas animals including Santa Claws. I'm thinking about it too.....

Thank you but I don't buy gift packs. I'll keep trying to breed until I no longer can, but there's now the zodiac and papa penguin to try for. I have the animal in the breeding den for zodiac so that will need to remain occupied until I reach the hatching point.

Silverrain1
01-01-17, 06:19 AM
I am still trying for Santa claws and I'm having no luck at all. Plenty of reindeer, toy poodles, giving trees, fairy ferrets, vinotaurs. Jackalope, paradise parrot, solar simian and flyer foxes. So in other words, every other possible outcome

Scangelina
01-01-17, 11:16 AM
I already had Toy Poodle and Reindeer from Spin to Win last year. They are both at LVL 15. I have been trying to breed for Santa Claws since we received this update, getting more reindeer, toy poodles and Giving Treents. After spending at least 200 gems to speed rebreeding here and there, I finally got 8hr Santa Claws timer yesterday. YAY!! I thought this would never happen. I'm glad I finished the tournament yesterday also.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL TRYING. IM SPRINKLING GOOD LUCK DUST TO EVERYONE❄️
🎊❤️HAPPY NEW YEAR'S❤️🎊

Limequat
01-02-17, 09:52 AM
Can't even try for Santa Claws, since I don't even have Toy Poodle. I thought I finally managed to breed one, but it turned out to be a Reindeer, which we already got for free. I figured something like this would happen. :rolleyes: