PDA

View Full Version : Curious

Katya32012
12-22-16, 07:47 PM
I play on my android and am just wondering why androids don't get the same quests as ios users?We did have the last collections quest, but now there is this new one, Winter Wonderland Event and it's not on mine :(

Rynetory2
12-23-16, 02:34 AM
See this reply from Storm8. Fair and World events are currently not available for Android folks. :(

Since this isnt a bug, I'm moving this thread to Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Elsa;1261374']Developing on Android has its challenges (and we're up for those challenges /flex). We appreciate the patience of our Android players while we work on things. <3

Katya32012
12-23-16, 04:16 PM
Sorry that I put it in wrong thread, but thank you for responding! Merry Christmas to you all!! :)

Merry Christmas to you and family! Rynetory2 :)

Katya32012
01-26-17, 04:02 PM
I would like to know why this game is even available for android users? We rarely to never get any challenges like the IOS users do. It's not really fair and am wondering if there is a point to keep playing? IOS users get some cool things, and androids dont get anything good... or we have to pay real money to get good stuff & I will never spend real money, knowing that I can't play properly. It's really not fair at all.

Love this game, but it's becoming pointless sadly :(

Katya32012
01-27-17, 05:54 PM
Androids never get to play challenges!!! They never get the cool stuff that ios players get!!! So if you have an android, do not waste your time downloading, as its pointless!!! This game use to be fun, until i have ios friends who tell me, they get challenges and androids don't. Androids do not get the air balloon & truck, only plane and train. Androids do not get some buildings that ios does. Androids dont get cool animals like unicorn, bears, etc. Androids have to spend "real" money to get anything & honestly it is not worth it!!!

At least with other team lava/storm 8 games, androids get to play challenges! Just not for farm story 2!!

kooky panda
01-28-17, 01:04 PM
For further questions or comments on android parity, you can file a forum dispute and discuss with a community manager.
Forum Disputes (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)

(merged threads together)