PDA

View Full Version : Free storm8 dragon??

AnglChk507
12-22-16, 05:58 PM
Someone please explain why I got a pop up saying a gift from them to me is this free storm8 dragon and yet I've checked craft and storage every tab more then once turned off my phone completely turned it back on somehow got the exact same message again then checked both storage and craft once again to no freaking dragon?!?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Like seriously?!?!? Anyone else going through this?!?!? Cause I don't know why this just royally peeved me about the game that's already been peeving me for how long now?!?!? Aha but sure why not piss off an already pissed off customer lol right???

DR0G0N
12-22-16, 06:14 PM
Someone please explain why I got a pop up saying a gift from them to me is this free storm8 dragon and yet I've checked craft and storage every tab more then once turned off my phone completely turned it back on somehow got the exact same message again then checked both storage and craft once again to no freaking dragon?!?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Like seriously?!?!? Anyone else going through this?!?!? Cause I don't know why this just royally peeved me about the game that's already been peeving me for how long now?!?!? Aha but sure why not piss off an already pissed off customer lol right???
You have to collect it from the Island Goals, keep scrolling till you find the Goal to collect the dragon. It's the brown book, underneath your current level icon.

diamondz72
12-22-16, 10:39 PM
There was a message that stated I earned a free dragon for playing Dragon Story, but I cannot find the dragon to hatch it. I've checked the storage and all events. Can anyone help???????

DR0G0N
12-22-16, 10:42 PM
There was a message that stated I earned a free dragon for playing Dragon Story, but I cannot find the dragon to hatch it. I've checked the storage and all events. Can anyone help???????

I'm just gonna repost this from another thread...

You have to collect it from the Island Goals, keep scrolling till you find the Goal to collect the dragon. It's the brown book, underneath your current level icon.

Dragons_of_Arkaria
12-23-16, 10:43 AM
I got the message yesterday saying I was given a free dragon, and when I clicked the "collect" button and the Dragon disappeared. It is now on part two, and I do not have my dragon and no way of collecting it.

kooky panda
12-23-16, 02:55 PM
You will need to complete pt 1 of the new goal to obtain this dragon.
If your nests are full, the dragon will then go into your storage.

See current thread :
Storm8 Dragon - Happy Holidays! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96341-Storm8-Dragon-Happy-Holidays!)

(merging like threads )

[S8] Elsa
12-24-16, 12:41 AM
I got the message yesterday saying I was given a free dragon, and when I clicked the "collect" button and the Dragon disappeared. It is now on part two, and I do not have my dragon and no way of collecting it.

Do you see a storage icon in your game under Menu or in the bottom right corner?