PDA

View Full Version : New Phone, Wrong Game!

FartBlaster2000
12-20-16, 06:29 PM
I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

So I just got a new phone yesterday, installed RS 2 on my phone, logged in with my Storm8 ID, and it's showing that I'm only a level 10, whereas on the game I had on my other phone, I was level 46. Why would this happen?

lnztrekfan
12-20-16, 07:19 PM
Do you still have access to your old phone? If so make sure that your account is the same id that you are logged into on old account. If it is maybe try changing that username and password and then log into that account on new phone. I don't know if you tried that but that is all I can think of to help you. Hopefully it works. Good Luck!

FartBlaster2000
12-20-16, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the reply! My phone took a shower under a water bottle in my purse so unfortunately it's kaput.. I was sure my ID was the same so I'm a wee bit confused.

Rynetory2
12-20-16, 08:48 PM
Sorry about your phone. :( Are you on iOS device? If yes, try this.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story 2.

FartBlaster2000
12-20-16, 09:24 PM
Sorry about your phone. :( Are you on iOS device? If yes, try this.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story 2.

Thanks rynetory. I gave it a shot and nothing's changed, unfortunately..

Rynetory2
12-21-16, 06:54 AM
Sorry to hear that it didnt work for you, was hoping it did. Was your game previously linked to your Facebook account? If yes, can you log into your FB account via game and try? If this doesnt work, you will need to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent to help you with recovery.