Got a pop-up saying now breedable:

Jingle shells 250 gems

Menoram 400 gems

edit(KP)

Menoram - 22 hours
Jingle Shells - 6 hours

lunarwren
12-20-16, 02:04 PM
So excited at the chance to breed these! I haven't had much luck with the Christmas animals though. Anyone know the breed time for the Jingle Shells? Menoram is listed on one of the breed lists at 22 hrs.

Edit: I found it. Jingle Shells is 6 hours. Good luck to everyone!

Alideh
12-20-16, 02:15 PM
YAY! I want that Menoram more than the Jingle Shells so definitely tryin for that one first. ahhh time to get prepared for the conductor army :/

Alideh
12-20-16, 02:17 PM
Menoram - 22 hours
Jingle Shells - 6 hours

I also didn't get to breed ANY of the christmas trios, the owl, or the candy crane/jollyfish so I am hoping I get to breed one of these :)

chickenladyx14
12-20-16, 04:25 PM
I can't believe how lucky I have been on acquiring the Christmas animals! I managed to get all of them so far except for Ribbon Gibbons. Not bragging - just saying.
Also, I just hatched Candy Crane and got a 22 hour timer in the den. I'm psyched! GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!

EDITED: Hippogryph fail. :(

Eluzyion
12-20-16, 04:28 PM
I can't believe how lucky I have been on acquiring the Christmas animals! I managed to get all of them so far except for Ribbon Gibbons. Not bragging - just saying.
Also, I just hatched Candy Crane and got a 22 hour timer in the den. I'm psyched! GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!

Go buy a lottery ticket! It's your lucky day! lol Congrats!

Eluzyion
12-20-16, 04:32 PM
I got Candy Crane, but trying for Menoram got me another Sapphire Sphinx so I have a long wait time til I can try again

chickenladyx14
12-20-16, 04:34 PM
Thank-you Eluzyion! I am hoping that the 22 hrs. will net me a Menoram .....
I am having lots of trouble getting the game to load so I have been selling animals. Especially the flying/very active specimens. It does seem to help a bit. Good luck to you!

lunarwren
12-20-16, 05:52 PM

Can you sprinkle some of your extra luck on my forest? Congrats on all the fabulous breeding!

chickenladyx14
12-20-16, 08:15 PM
Thank-you lunarwren! I got impatient and sped up the breed time and the egg was unfortunately that "other" 22 hr. animal. :(
Back to the drawing board ........

CuteTali
12-21-16, 01:34 AM
I really hope I get to breed Menoram this year, I've been trying for it every year with no luck so far :-/

chickenladyx14
12-21-16, 10:46 AM
I just got another 22 hr. timer but I'm not holding my breath. Hippogryph fails are frustrating!!!!

Scangelina
12-21-16, 11:01 AM
I just got a 22hr timer. The way it's looking, it's mostly been Hippogryph fails. I wish it would of had a different timer. I won't hold my breath either for Menoram, but hope some luck will come my way. The only Cristmas I've been able to breed have been Merry Fairy and Jollyfish. I'd have liked some of the older ones, but I'm not complaining because I really like both of those animals now that I have them. Good luck to everyone!

My 22 hour timer ended up being a Menoram. Yay!! I used Charger lvl 12 + Crystal Unicorn lvl 15. Good luck to those still trying.

Alideh
12-21-16, 01:44 PM
Hmm I had forgotten about the hippogryph... sigh... That makes me want to give up and try for the jinggle shells.. ahhh I am not being the slightest optimistic.
2 fails so far, 2 conductors..hhmmmm Decisions decisions...should I go for the other one or keep trying ahhh decisions XD

Silverrain1
12-21-16, 02:15 PM
Love this one. Trying and trying and spent too many gems trying lol. I got one 22 hour but wasn't successful

ed_darko
12-21-16, 03:31 PM
Ok, does anybody know for certain if the Nutcracker is breedable??

I guess I've been wasting my time these past few days trying to breed it, the water/fire combo animals don;t even show up in the table, only Pyro Pony and Frostfang

:confused:

AppieP
12-22-16, 04:16 AM
Ok, does anybody know for certain if the Nutcracker is breedable??

I guess I've been wasting my time these past few days trying to breed it, the water/fire combo animals don;t even show up in the table, only Pyro Pony and Frostfang

:confused:

You can look up the animal you want to breed into the shop. You can only breed the animals you can see there. Just click on the animal you want and look at the bottom of the info. When there stand "not available through breeding" you can't breed it. XD
So Nutcracker you CAN'T breed it

ed_darko
12-22-16, 12:25 PM
Right, just some slight confusion.

All those animals are normally non breedable. When they put them on sale like this it usually makes them temporarily breedable. I've just never noticed if the "not available through breeding" is removed when they become temporarily breedable.

Still makes no sense why they didn't make the Nutcracker breedable.

Silverrain1
12-22-16, 12:29 PM
Right, just some slight confusion.

All those animals are normally non breedable. When they put them on sale like this it usually makes them temporarily breedable. I've just never noticed if the "not available through breeding" is removed when they become temporarily breedable.

Still makes no sense why they didn't make the Nutcracker breedable.

It needs to be more obvious what is and isn't breedable. I think they shld b in different parts of the shop. One section for animals that can only be bread and one for animals that can only b bought.

Silverrain1
12-22-16, 01:35 PM
I can't believe how much I have speed on trying to get the memoran. I could have bought it twice. Although, it's given me two expansions in two days

Alideh
12-22-16, 01:44 PM
Congrats on the expansions @silverrain1 and good luck, hopefully you get it soon!

I decided to give up on the Memoran, after seeing all these hypo fails I'm going to try fo the jingle shells at least hopefully I can get another petite panda fail :) and the wait till is shorter.
Good luck all with the memoran.

So far my first fail with the Jingle shells is 1 fire glider.

Phoenix406
12-22-16, 06:39 PM
So far just hippogryph fail for me, too. 😒

supermaay
12-22-16, 08:25 PM
I use Crystal Unicorn and Beaver combination and have had 4 Conducktors. A Falconch (17 hours) is currently in the den.

lunarwren
12-22-16, 09:54 PM
I think I just got Jingle Shells!!!!!! Lightning Leopard and Pyro Pony with a six hour timer. I'm so excited!!!!! I haven't had any luck with the Christmas animals until this and turtles are one of my favorite animals. So super excited!!!

JanineQuinty
12-23-16, 05:04 PM
Don't be excited too soon. I thought I managed to get the menoram but it's the hippogryph.
It's okay for me because I didn't have it yet.
Breeding time is Also 22 hours!

JanineQuinty
12-23-16, 05:11 PM
I just got a 22hr timer. The way it's looking, it's mostly been Hippogryph fails. I wish it would of had a different timer. I won't hold my breath either for Menoram, but hope some luck will come my way. The only Cristmas I've been able to breed have been Merry Fairy and Jollyfish. I'd have liked some of the older ones, but I'm not complaining because I really like both of those animals now that I have them. Good luck to everyone!

My 22 hour timer ended up being a Menoram. Yay!! I used Charger lvl 12 + Crystal Unicorn lvl 15. Good luck to those still trying.

The only ones?? I have tried to breed the jollyfish About 15 times and didn't get it. Now I have a 22 hour egg but it's the hippogryph.
I think you are pretty lucky!!

JanineQuinty
12-23-16, 05:15 PM

It needs to be more obvious what is and isn't breedable. I think they shld b in different parts of the shop. One section for animals that can only be bread and one for animals that can only b bought.

Does it take that much effort to click on the animal you like in the shop and see if it's breedable or not?
I think it's very handy that They mention it per animal.
When They have to make different area's in the shop for breedable and non-breedable, it will become confusing and not transparant.

Silverrain1
12-23-16, 05:58 PM
Congrats on the expansions @silverrain1 and good luck, hopefully you get it soon!

I decided to give up on the Memoran, after seeing all these hypo fails I'm going to try fo the jingle shells at least hopefully I can get another petite panda fail :) and the wait till is shorter.
Good luck all with the memoran.

So far my first fail with the Jingle shells is 1 fire glider.

Thank you. Too bad the obstacles were so long to clear! 20 hours on top of the expansion times! Still no luck on memoran and now have Santa claws to try for.

Phoenix406
12-28-16, 10:31 PM
I want Menoram so bad, but no luck. I did get a Confetti Yeti as a "fail," though, which is pretty cool.