PDA

View Full Version : Spin Win 20th December 2016

Natasha_07
12-20-16, 01:15 PM
Ornament Octopus seems like the main prize.

Lasts for 14 days.

1st spin - coins. :rolleyes:

supermaay
12-20-16, 01:38 PM
1st spin - 2,000 apples
2nd spin - coins (first watch & spin - candy cane; 2nd watch & spin - 2,000 apples)
3rd spin - Rocking Horse (first watch & spin - 7,500 apples; 2nd watch & spin - Octopus) (Never have such a productive day for spin)
4th spin - coins (first watch & spin - tiles; 2nd watch & spin - 2,000 apples)
5th spin - 2,000 apples (first watch & spin - 5 runes ; 2nd watch & spin - 5,000 apples)
6th spin - coins (first watch & spin - coins; 2nd watch & spin - candy cane) (3 useless spins)
7th spin - 2,000 apples (first watch & spin - 5,000 apples; 2nd watch & spin - coins)
8th spin - Tiles (first watch & spin - 5 runes; 2nd watch & spin - tile)
9th spin - coins (first watch & spin - tiles; 2nd watch & spin - 5 runes)
10th spin - 7,500 apples (first watch & spin - coins; 2nd watch & spin - tiles)
11th spin - 5 runes (first watch & spin - tiles; 2nd watch & spin - Rocking Horse)
12th spin - Rocking Horse (first Watch & spin - ; 2nd watch & spin - )

JeffW60
12-20-16, 01:49 PM
Off to a great start

1st spin.......tiles ( I am overrun with tiles )

lunarwren
12-20-16, 02:05 PM
I know you all are hoping to win more candy canes!

Clark_Wayne
12-20-16, 02:22 PM
14 days of spin wheel ! :)
hope getting lot of food :)

sparklegirly
12-20-16, 04:00 PM
I've been wanting an octopus! 😄
I would post pics but I've been unable to for about two weeks.

JanineQuinty
12-20-16, 04:07 PM
1 spin : octopus (I never win the grand prize but I got lucky)
2 and 3 spin : food and blizard (I have 2 in my stormde now)
I got 2 extra spins by watching a video

Sakrysta
12-20-16, 04:19 PM
Okay, I really want that octopus! The epic form on the splash screen is gorgeous!

Eluzyion
12-20-16, 04:26 PM
I don't have a video wheel, still. My spin was food, can always use food! :)

supermaay
12-20-16, 04:31 PM

I wonder what's your level. Is it possible that Storm8 only gives a variety of prizes other than 150 apples to lower level players? I'm at level 100 (for a while) and only got 150 apples per video since Day 1. If you're at higher levels, it means we all can hope for better prizes.

chickenladyx14
12-20-16, 04:41 PM
Does anyone have a pic of the animals on the wheel? Do I see my coveted Rocking Horse???? TY

Sakrysta
12-20-16, 04:47 PM
I don't have a pic, but the animals are the new Ornament Octopus, the Blizard, the Mistletoed Sloth, and yes, the Rocking Horse. :)

chickenladyx14
12-20-16, 05:11 PM
YEE HAW!!! Thank-you Sakrysta! I will keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that the Christmas Genie grants me my wish! :D

JeffW60
12-20-16, 05:17 PM
I don't have a pic, but the animals are the new Ornament Octopus, the Blizard, the Mistletoed Sloth, and yes, the Rocking Horse. :)

I would love to have the Rocking Horse. As I recall it was the final prize in the first Storybook I took part in last year. I was a new player and could not gather enough food to get that far. I think that is one of the reasons I am now so obsessive about hoarding food now. Lol

saucysammis
12-20-16, 05:38 PM
1. Coins. I have 1.5 BILLION coins.
2. Runes. OK. I'll take them!

Stopped keeping track but I've spun more coins, apples, candy canes, a sea drake, 2 blizzards and an octopi!

Alideh
12-20-16, 06:03 PM

Lucky and congrats! I found the updated version and dowloaded but haven't had a new "watch a video for prizes" pop up and could not find it while looking around the map :/

Alideh
12-20-16, 06:12 PM
1st spin : 25k coins o.o
PLEASE don't be another bad wheel :/

Phoenix406
12-20-16, 10:14 PM
The offer to watch the video was right under the option to buy another spin with gems. S it wasn't in the "usual" place where the videos are offered. I'm about level 45.

Ooh, a chickenlady! *waves* I'm a goose girl! 
Anyway, 1sr spin: 4 tiles.  Paid 35 gems for 2nd spin: Octopus!
Watched a video for a 3rd spin: food. Watched another video for another spin: 5000 food. Overall quite pleased. I really want a Rocking Horse and some realm tunes.

Oops! I mean 25 gems.

DirkDragon
12-21-16, 01:15 AM
Do not have the option to watch a video for extra spins and l have the latest update. Is this yet another disparity between Android and IOS? I would be grateful if a moderator could clarify. Thanks.

lunarwren
12-21-16, 01:38 AM
Do not have the option to watch a video for extra spins and l have the latest update. Is this yet another disparity between Android and IOS? I would be grateful if a moderator could clarify. Thanks.

You only get so many videos per day. So if you've watched your regular videos for the day, you won't have an option for the watch & spin. If you don't ever have any videos, then yes, it's an android thing. But if you do have regular videos, don't watch them through the video icon. Watch them through the button on the spin wheel located just under the option to buy an extra spin. Unless you don't want an extra spin, and you'd rather the prize offered through the regular video (either gems or food depending on whether you've ever spent real money on the game).

Eluzyion
12-21-16, 01:55 AM

Android didn't get it :/

DirkDragon
12-21-16, 02:36 AM

Thanks for that. It is so unfair AGAIN.

tahitii
12-21-16, 10:50 AM
1st spin 25k coins
2nd spin 75k coins 😑
3rd spin 2k apples. Bought an extra spin (im on android and dont have the option to watch videos) and won the Rocking Horse 😊 So happy!

Alideh
12-21-16, 01:48 PM

*cries*
No wonder, I have android an so far no video ads *cries* This makes me want to get aiphone as a side phone JUST to transfer the game there and play it on there. I refuse to ever get a iphone as a main phone since it is annoying using it for the things I use my phone for.

That aside.
I got tiles this spin and my heart nearly skipped a beat thinking it was going to land on the main prize :(

Cdnfroglover
12-21-16, 02:07 PM
I'm android... no video option. Why do the android users always get a little less than the rest?

1. Spin Rocking Horse!
2. Spun 5 runes!
3. Apples!
4. Another Rocking Horse.

Lucky so far. Hoping for the octopus and misltoed sloth!

Silverrain1
12-21-16, 02:12 PM
Main account
Spin one - coins
Spin two candy - canes

Second account
Spin one - octopus
Spin two - realm runes.

Seriously!

supermaay
12-21-16, 04:46 PM
There are two watch-the-video options now. There is the standard daily option to watch two clips of promotional video, each giving you some apples (like 150 apples for me all the time) or gems (according to other players). The other option is to watch two videos for two free spins. You can only do one of them, not both. A lot of people may miss the option for free spins as you need to open the wheel spin icon to see the watch-the-video icon. Good luck.

Alideh
12-21-16, 05:15 PM
Main account
Spin one - coins
Spin two candy - canes

Second account
Spin one - octopus
Spin two - realm runes.

Seriously!
Am I noticing a patter here, your side accound (the second one) gets all the good stuff? XD

Silverrain1
12-21-16, 05:20 PM
Am I noticing a patter here, your side accound (the second one) gets all the good stuff? XD

Yes you are right and it's very frustrating! I don't spend a penny on that account tho. Whereas iv put a fair bit in to my main one.
Oh thanks to the ppl who pointed out the ways to get extra spin to win turns through the videos. Did not know about that!

Sakrysta
12-21-16, 07:59 PM
I didn't realize the videos were either/or. Thanks for the tip!

Alideh
12-21-16, 11:58 PM
Yes you are right and it's very frustrating! I don't spend a penny on that account tho. Whereas iv put a fair bit in to my main one.
Oh thanks to the ppl who pointed out the ways to get extra spin to win turns through the videos. Did not know about that!

Hope you start having better luck in your main one.
Hopefully one day we can transfer animals or an egg to one account even if its once a month..

comeseecomesah
12-22-16, 03:40 AM
You only get so many videos per day. So if you've watched your regular videos for the day, you won't have an option for the watch & spin. If you don't ever have any videos, then yes, it's an android thing. But if you do have regular videos, don't watch them through the video icon. Watch them through the button on the spin wheel located just under the option to buy an extra spin. Unless you don't want an extra spin, and you'd rather the prize offered through the regular video (either gems or food depending on whether you've ever spent real money on the game).

I'm Android and don't get the videos and am not happy about it. In fact I'm extra unhappy because I spend money on s8 games lol.
I hope we Androids get vids soon and thanks lunarwren for info on watchin vids on spin wheel....I look forward to it soon I hope :)

Silverrain1
12-22-16, 12:25 PM
So I'm having major issues today. I got the video for spin to win. I spun and it landed in blizzard, it gave me coins. I got an other video, spun again and it landed on tiles and gave me candy canes. I couldn't get into the mine, it took forever for it to load each time I tried to mine. Then every time I put something in the nest it crashed. Not having a good day! Well moan over I guess, I have the blizzard from the battle ground and won it again on my third proper spin, I just found it strange I didn't get it. And I don't have space for decor so that dsnt make a difference.

JanineQuinty
12-22-16, 12:26 PM
I'm at level 100 too. I got an extra spin too today

JanineQuinty
12-22-16, 12:27 PM
I'm at level 100 too and got an extra spin too today. I'm playing on iOS.

I wonder what's your level. Is it possible that Storm8 only gives a variety of prizes other than 150 apples to lower level players? I'm at level 100 (for a while) and only got 150 apples per video since Day 1. If you're at higher levels, it means we all can hope for better prizes.

MauiLady7
12-22-16, 01:00 PM
I took a picture of the wheel for everyone just so we can see what's on it. I've just got apples and candy canes so far. started playing on my android and no video option there. I have auto update on it too, but I'm only at level 12. I better start saving my apples for the next storybook. Most on my animals are at level 8. More fun to play the baby game now that I know what I'm doing. I have the rocking horse on it as I bought the $2 starter pack. But I'm not going to spend any more money on that account and I'd like to see how far I get. Right now I'm starving for coins, and I only need 4 runes to clear. A big change from 74 runes. 35106

Alideh
12-22-16, 01:47 PM
I took a picture of the wheel for everyone just so we can see what's on it. 35106

Thank you for posting the picture!!

Good luck for the coins, wish we could trade wins. I have won 2 coin spins and 1 tiles spins :/ I would prefer apple spins instead of coins T_T
The bright side is we have 14 total compared to the usual 8/9 days..

JasmineCyders
12-22-16, 03:15 PM
Where do I get help? I won 25,000 apples and it didn't give them to me on 3rd spin yesterday?

tahitii
12-23-16, 11:00 AM
Please give Android players the videos feature! It's so unfair we have to spend 25 gems for an extra spin when it can be for free :(

diamonaydreamerd
12-23-16, 11:35 AM
Please give Android players the videos feature! It's so unfair we have to spend 25 gems for an extra spin when it can be for free :(

So true! Android always gets the short end of the stick! I really dislike how they always put through new features when android can't get them. They should at least wait until they can develop the feature for BOTH IOS and Android then release new features bu android always has to wait weeks if not months if not indefinitely for new developments.

Alideh
12-23-16, 12:40 PM
Today I got 5 runes :D
Now I'm only 10 away from expanding which I definitely need

Ellerslie6
12-23-16, 01:26 PM
3 spins so far - 2 candy canes then one tile - WOW

Alideh
12-24-16, 11:33 AM
YAY!! I got a rocking horse :D Didn't have it so I am definitely happy :D

So far my spins have been
1st spin - coins
2nd spin - runes
3rd spin - coins
4h spin - rocking horse :D

poofyena
12-24-16, 06:17 PM
Coins on every spin so far. Hoping to get rocking horse really.

olgatt
12-25-16, 02:50 AM
Just got the Octopus. The rocking horse I got two days back, LV.10 already. Need 15 more runes to unlock the green pony and I'm going to have a /herd/pack of 6 horses. I sadly missed the opportunity to win last Leaderboard event and the Chocolate pony.

I'm getting apples, coins, runes so far, no decorations which is good. I use videos to spin couple more times for more rewards.
Good Luck to all. Best of wishes & gifts.

Silverrain1
12-25-16, 09:45 AM
My second account just got its second octopus. Hoping my main gets one!

federerGOAT
12-25-16, 04:37 PM
One solitary Blizzard for me. Boohoo.
To make things worse, I've lost the ability to get extra spins by watching videos as I have unknowingly told them not to offer me videos to view for rewards. More boohoo!

It is a long shot and don't really expect good results, but have made a ticket hoping S8 can fix it more me.:(

Drachenia
12-26-16, 09:37 AM
Hatching time Ornament Octopus:

Phoenix406
12-26-16, 01:14 PM
Yesterday when I had my regular daily spin the option to view videos for extra spins didn't come up; however, they were there this morning. But now it won't let me spin again for 22 hours from the time of the video spins instead of the daily spin. Argh!

chickenladyx14
12-27-16, 12:57 PM
YEE triple HAW! I spun the Rocking Horse! The best Christmas present of all (the new 4 speed hand mixer doesn't even come close). :D

federerGOAT
12-28-16, 05:43 AM
Has anyone been able to get that green creature?

With my various accounts, I have been able to land on every wedge multiple times but not once on that green thing.

megsailor
12-28-16, 07:00 AM
Yesterday when I had my regular daily spin the option to view videos for extra spins didn't come up; however, they were there this morning. But now it won't let me spin again for 22 hours from the time of the video spins instead of the daily spin. Argh!

The clock resets after each video spin, so it is valuable to wait for your normal spin to come up. my videos take a full 24 hours to pop up again, so i wait for my regular spin then do my video spins, which end up setting me back about 3-4 hours. Good Luck!

Eluzyion
12-28-16, 07:44 AM
I wish I had the videos free spins, I wanted the rocking horse :/ still trying though..

Phoenix406
12-28-16, 11:42 AM
I wish I had the videos free spins, I wanted the rocking horse :/ still trying though..
I do want the Rocking Horse, but no luck. :(

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 04:20 PM
I got the octopus! Beyond happy! Now I just need Santa claws, please!

Phoenix406
12-29-16, 01:30 PM
I got the Rocking Horse today. *happy dance*

Lisa0107
12-29-16, 07:08 PM
What are video free spins?

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 03:00 AM
What are video free spins?

Some players have the option to watch a video clip and if u watch it you can win a prize. The prizes I have heard about so far are 1 gem, 150 apples or an extra spin on the wheel. To get the extra wheel spin tho, you have to be on the wheel section and watch the video there. Unfortunately not everyone has the option to watch videos yet.

glenngenius
12-30-16, 07:57 PM
I got a Blizard. Thankful that I got at least one animal from this wheel.

chickenladyx14
12-31-16, 09:47 AM
I hatched Blizzard and sold it. I cannot keep the large very active flying animals in my forest as it makes my game almost impossible to load.
I have sold all of my flying gem animals except for two and have sold many super rares also. Sad but necessary it seems.

Brambles2
01-01-17, 01:20 AM
Please would someone tell me what level you need to be to get the Spin wheel, not there at level 7.
Obviously, I'd love this chance to win almost everything!! Need to know if I can reach it ASAP.

goddard7006
01-03-17, 12:09 AM
I now have 4 Blizards in storage, never mind there's already an epic one in my Forest, at least I got a Rocking Horse. My 2nd account has the Octopus and so does my sons. What the heck am I going to do with 4 Blizards???