PDA

View Full Version : Relisted Dragons: Santa, Capricorn, Reindeer, Hanukkah (Limited Time) Dec 20th 2016

amerirish
12-20-16, 12:07 PM
Santa Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: White Yellow Red
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: On Sale for 500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Capricorn Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Zodiac
Habitat: Zodiac Zone
Available at: Level 40
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

Reindeer Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Yellow Green Red
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 13
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

Hanukkah Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Blue Yellow
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: On Sale for 400 Gold
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Natasha_07
12-20-16, 12:11 PM
I'm gonna try for Santa & Hanukkah. Of course first thing I got trying for Santa is 12 hours.
Yeah for me. :(

BTW how do you breed Capricorn ?
Thanks! :)

amerirish
12-20-16, 12:13 PM
I'm gonna try for Santa & Hanukkah. Of course first thing I got trying for Santa is 12 hours.

Capricorn would be Zodiac and Zodiac to the best of my knowledge since he doesn't have any other colors/elements. I'll be back if I find better advice :) I don't have Santa, Capricorn or Reindeer so it'll be hard for me to choose what to try for.

roguebee
12-20-16, 12:17 PM
Capricorn would be Zodiac and Zodiac to the best of my knowledge since he doesn't have any other colors/elements. I'll be back if I find better advice :) I don't have Santa, Capricorn or Reindeer so it'll be hard for me to choose what to try for.

I've been trying for Reindeer the past week, but basically have been breeding Firestorm fails. Think I'll throw a white into the mix for a Santa possibility and see if my luck changes.

Natasha_07
12-20-16, 12:43 PM
Don't forget about the dreaded sunrises. I already have Reindeer from when it was first released so happy I don't have to try for that. The holiday ones are my favorite so Santa & Hanukkah are competing for my heart here.

Good luck to both @amerirish & @roguebee, bring on the Reindeers! :)

amerirish
12-20-16, 12:51 PM
Don't forget about the dreaded sunrises. I already have Reindeer from when it was first released so happy I don't have to try for that. The holiday ones are my favorite so Santa & Hanukkah are competing for my heart here.

Good luck to both @amerirish & @roguebee, bring on the Reindeers! :)

Aww, thanks sweetie :D

Best of luck to Natasha_07, roguebee and all my other DS peeps!!!

PinkBubbles75
12-20-16, 01:52 PM

The wiki page says you can also breed capricorn with zodiac and blue. Although I prefer using 2 zodiac dragons since there's less possible outcomes. I don't have the santa and reindeer dragons either but the only one I want and will try for is capricorn.

cocoland911
12-20-16, 01:54 PM
I got Santa with Elf/Peppermint and Capricorn with Leo/Cancer. Good luck everyone.

rado_nik
12-20-16, 01:59 PM

Or you can try Zodiac and Diamond

amerirish
12-20-16, 02:47 PM
I got Santa with Elf/Peppermint and Capricorn with Leo/Cancer. Good luck everyone.

Wow, congratulations!! That's amazing luck right off the bat!! :D

roguebee
12-20-16, 04:19 PM
My luck did change with adding white to the mix... Two Life in a row now.

CuteTali
12-21-16, 01:36 AM
I'm gonna try for Santa and Reindeer. Failed on Ballet and Reindeer all of last week, so hopefully better luck this week.

rado_nik
12-21-16, 09:06 AM
With Chapters and Bingo I don't have big chance to receive Capricorn with only one breeding roost

amerirish
12-21-16, 12:18 PM
I have to breed a stupid Mist for tomorrow's chapter of the tales :mad: there goes one more chance (at least) to try for one of the relisted dragons :mad:

roguebee
12-21-16, 09:25 PM
On my Santa/reindeer quest, 2 more Lifes and the now the dreaded Sunrise fail.

starship412
12-21-16, 11:01 PM
Mist after Mist after Mist. Why can't I breed any limited time dragons? I'm done with Dragon Tales so STOP pulling this garbage with Mists. As much gold as I used I deserve better than this. I'll settle for one of the 5 limited this week, Sheesh.

roguebee
12-22-16, 07:59 AM
I've been breeding Christmas Tree and Maple (red, yellow, green, & white) to give a shot at both Santa and Reindeer. So far...
Life
Life
Life
Life
Sunrise
Love

amerirish
12-22-16, 12:56 PM
This is so ironic that it can't be a coincidence; I got Hanukkah as a 'fail' while trying for Mist :mad: Already had one so not very pleased :(

PineapplePigeon
12-24-16, 01:53 PM
Been using 2 diff combos, SledxGold and PeppermintxPresent. So far an Elder is on the den from SledxGold, I got a TreeFrog on the nest from that pair, amd PeppermintxPresent got a Dino on the nest! Not what i was looking for, but three very good fails!

roguebee
12-26-16, 10:01 PM
I've been breeding Christmas Tree and Maple (red, yellow, green, & white) to give a shot at both Santa and Reindeer. So far...
Life
Life
Life
Life
Sunrise
Love
Pegasus
Diamond
Elder
and now 14 hours, either Santa or Leopard.

themusicloverme
12-27-16, 06:42 PM
Level 12 and just hatched a Hanukkah Dragon! Didn't expect it and got so surprised when I hatched it 😁

Now I'm gonna try for Reindeer when I level up 😊

starship412
12-27-16, 07:09 PM
Strangely I got Hanukkah on the first night of Hanukkah - nice.