PDA

View Full Version : Name a permanent animal you don't have yet...

JeffW60
12-20-16, 09:48 AM
This question applies to the ones who have been playing a while. Probably a year or more.

I have to this point been unable to breed an Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake, Dream Bat, Rampage, Ocean Owl and Gargolem and a couple of others. I've been trying off and on for months to breed one of those but have had no luck to this point.

Silverrain1
12-20-16, 11:48 AM
I'm missing
Jade kirin
Peridot Phoenix
Sapphire sphinx
Quartz Quetzalcoatl
Onix dyrewolf
Granite golem
Citrine peregrine
Valkyrie
Ruby razorback.
How long before I get one of them!

sparklegirly
12-20-16, 12:51 PM
I've been playing since 2014 and have never bred an Aurora Pegasus. I have tried hundreds of times and I'm not exaggerating! I've also never bred a Cosmic Phoenix although I haven't tried as hard, also Tessllama and Zapra. I really want a Zapra!

megsailor
12-20-16, 01:13 PM
still missing:

Magmacore
FlyerFox
Ocean Owl
Sea Drake
Spring Wing
Eagle Beagle
Storm Sphinx
Zapra
Porkupine
Shockatoo
Cockatorch
Petite Panda
Fruitbat

My legendaries missing are: Emerald Dragon, Sapphire Cthulha, Jade Kirin. Pearl Peryton, Quartz Quetzalcoatl, Garnet Griffin, Granite Golem, Sapphire Sphinx, Valkyrie

Wow my missing list is a lot longer than i thought when i actually typed it out! :rolleyes: :p

JeffW60
12-20-16, 01:54 PM
I've been playing since 2014 and have never bred an Aurora Pegasus. I have tried hundreds of times and I'm not exaggerating! I've also never bred a Cosmic Phoenix although I haven't tried as hard, also Tessllama and Zapra. I really want a Zapra!

The one permanent animal I want most is the Aurora Pegasus but so far it has eluded me. I bred the Cosmic Phoenix, but it was just luck as I was breeding for another animal. I too don't have a Zapra. I have a Tesllama in my storage that I think I won in a Spin to Win.

Alideh
12-20-16, 02:22 PM
I really wanted Petite Panda out of all the animals I don't have yet (Not including Gem ones) And I FINALLY got it yesterday :D :D
Sooo now that, that one is out the list.

I want these :

Iciclaw
Aurora Pegasus
Knitten Kitten
Falconch
Monsoon Marmot

I already have a CU but I do want another one, so that I can have 1 giving me decent amount of coins while the other breeds combos to try for limited animals and gem animals at the same time.
Not going to list the gem animals right now since there is a few and I haven't thought about it just yet. Focusing on the little ones for now although I am getting close to trying for gem animals. Tried a few times before in the past but never had any luck.

Alideh
12-20-16, 02:25 PM

:0 Ouch.... 2014 :0
Well I don't have one yet so that makes me not even want to try, I tried a few times while also hoping for other ones I needed at the time in those element combos but never got it.
Hope you get it soon!

Eluzyion
12-20-16, 02:42 PM
This question applies to the ones who have been playing a while. Probably a year or more.

I have to this point been unable to breed an Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake, Dream Bat, Rampage, Ocean Owl and Gargolem and a couple of others. I've been trying off and on for months to breed one of those but have had no luck to this point.

I haven't played for a year, more like 1/2 a year.. Only permanent animals I haven't bred are Citrine Peregrin, Peridot Phoenix and Ruby Razorback, working on them though when I can

Sakrysta
12-20-16, 04:37 PM
Okay, here goes:

I don't have any treasure animals. I tried and tried to breed one back when we could, with no success. I will never manage to hoard enough gems to buy one, and I don't think they're worth it anyway. I do think they're all cute, which makes me sad I will never have one.

Going through the Album:
Ladypug
Aquafox
Cursed Rose
Emerald Dragon
Ruby Razorback
Obsidian Cyclops
Pearl Peryton
Quartz Quetzalcoatl
Onyx Direwolf
Granite Golem
Peridot Phoenix
Sapphire Sphinx
Terradactyl
Zapra
Citrine Peregrine
Tortigloo
Fruitbat

I don't currently have a Hedgehog, Hot Dog, or Flyerfox that are hatched, but I have extras in storage from Spin to Wins that I can bring out eventually. I have successfully bred them in the past, but sold them for space knowing I had spares.

Oh, and I don't really try breeding for them anymore. Once in a great while I score something I didn't have as a fail while trying for some other limited animal or event goal. I think the last thing I got that way was a Tesllama.

I've become very matter-of-fact about breeding as time has gone by. You pretty much can't get all the available animals unless you are willing to spend significant money on gems, which I am not. So I play for the fun of what I might get and try not to worry about what I miss. Once in a while something great comes back in a spin or something.

Cdnfroglover
12-21-16, 02:14 PM
I would love to see a Hippogiff (pretty sure I spelt that wrong!) In my nest. Also a direwolf is on my wish list. I got a aurora pegasus the other day... shes been on my wish list since day one. Love her!

Supergirlfashion1
12-22-16, 02:23 PM
I want Granite Golem, Cursed Rose, Emerald Dragon, Petite Panda, Peridot Phoenix, Sapphire Sphinx and Jade Kirin

MauiLady7
12-22-16, 05:06 PM
My I am missing quite a few, mostly gem hybrids! Peridot phoenix, Sapphire sphinx & Sapphire cthulhu, Quartz, Onyx, Emerald Dragon, Garnet Griffen, Granite, Citrine, Valkerie, Razorback, Pearl Peyton, Cyclops, so you're not alone Silverrain1! I keep breeding my unicorn but no such luck. I guess that I need to try during a storybook and with a non breedable animal.

The others include Sea Drake, Glacial Griffin, Fruitbat, Cosmic Phoenix, Lady Pug, Cursed Rose, and Flyerfox. I'm on level 100 and I just got the Gold Lion yesterday. Guess it was my Christmas present.