PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest: Suggestion Thread

Rynetory2
02-08-16, 02:12 AM
What new items would you like to see come to your forest?

Please post your suggestions here. :)

Supervixen78
02-25-16, 08:24 AM
First of all, I love this game. I doubt I'll stop playing it anytime soon. But I do have a few suggestions to make this game even better:
1. An animal storage den - similar to Dragon Story. Obviously I'd prefer unlimited storage, but even being able to store 5 animals would help greatly.
2. Please lower the cost of expanding. I rarely have enough coins to feed my animals, compete in tournaments and expand. Which brings me to...
3. Make it easier to obtain coins. I've been playing FFS only a month or two less than DS, but I'm so much farther along in DS because coins, food, habitats, and expansions are so much easier to obtain.
4. In the main battle arena (non-tournament), please allow us to see beforehand who we are battling. It would help tremendously in picking our fighters.
5. Also in the main battle arena - please add the type-name of the opposing animal (Frostfang, Pandaffodil, etc.)

I may add more to this list as the thought occurs to me

Drachenia
02-29-16, 08:48 AM
Please TL Designer , Treasure animals 2 in the treasure trove , than an animal . Please in the farm apples are, the 1 hour grow and gives the harvest 2000 apples . The apples should 500,000 or 1,000,000 million coins cost . I and the other players would appreciate a stable as in Dragon Story to have . Please new decorations namely . Zeus Statue , cherry tree, Raspberries , lantern u.s.w
Especially shopping better or habitat enhancement with coins . I have 716.774.045 coins and no possibility buying something.

natxjkkggg
03-01-16, 03:26 AM
This is a very good idea to have a Monster Farm with 2000 Apples per Hour and 200 000 coins for this to get the Apples.

Drachenia
05-07-16, 07:44 PM
Please TL give us an animal that gives us bombs and 1 animal that gives us food . I'd like a rainbow dolphin , unicorn , horse , weasels have als new element . Oh please give us a Treent / Water/Electrical/Earth.
get new elements still Gummy , robot , stones and I hope that we better food at the farms e.g. 2.Millionen coins cost grows 2 hours, and 6,000 feed gets you retour

natxjkkggg
05-10-16, 07:42 AM
my Suggestion:
I would like to repeat my wishes to S8. Please Open the single element habitats for 4 animals and gives them the elements additional which You gave the single element animals in this Habitat!! If it was easy to change the single element animals and gave them a additional element it Could not be so difficult to Do the same for the habitats too!!! So wie don't need to sell the Habitats that wie already bought and Need not to pay twice for them.

rado_nik
08-02-16, 12:12 AM
Please TL give us an animal that gives us bombs and 1 animal that gives us food . I'd like a rainbow dolphin , unicorn , horse , weasels have als new element . Oh please give us a Treent / Water/Electrical/Earth.
get new elements still Gummy , robot , stones and I hope that we better food at the farms e.g. 2.Millionen coins cost grows 2 hours, and 6,000 feed gets you retour

Also evolving give us bombs, not only breeding
One peace of land now wants me 70 runes. With one bomb usually found 2 runes, so I need 35 bombs or more to expand one time. Every 6 hours of breeding, if I'm not wrong, we receive one bomb. That means min 210 hours evolving to collect enough bombs. It's a 10 days without time for cleaning. Trough this time we collect more than 3 animals.

Eluzyion
08-02-16, 06:35 PM
1. Please put the rarity on the animal window, either under the name or in the description, I'm so tired of having to either search online or write them down in battle where it shows rarity..

2. In shop under habitat section.. Add number you have/max so we know if we are close to limit

3. I get a notification of habitat full of coin for EACH habitat which means I can get 3-4 notices in a row and they continue til I check in..honestly I see a notice I don't need constant pings from the game for the same thing.

4. When you hit something that costs gems, either hurrying an animal or evolution etc, give a pop-up before it makes that move..too many people lose gems by hitting mistakenly

5. Can we have a storage building so we can store a bred animal or one in a habitat so we don't have to hold up breeding in an event while we wait for expansion or a habitat to build?

6. I'd love a "collect all" button for habitats since it's so laggy even moving around to collect crashes me.

7. How about a message wall?

8. My birthdate sign is Scorpio.. Please don't make that constellation a scorpion lol I'd LOVE a Dark/fire Pegasus (like a friesian with fire wings and fire cutie marks on hind quarters and fetlock) with the body shape of your other ponies.. Especially since that zodiac sign falls around Halloween, which is my Bday lol

Here's ideas if I can make attachments work ;) but of course in your own style

Thank you for considering!

dd2b44ever
08-21-16, 05:06 PM
1. I agree that it's annoying, when trying to determine which animal I'd like to bring out of my storage especially, to not know what rarity an animal is! I wish they would put it in either of the places that you mentioned (although directly under the name, as they show it on the battlegrounds, would be preferable) because it makes it very difficult for me to determine which animal I would like to evolve to epic level first when they are already in my habitats and also, as I mentioned, difficult to determine who to hatch from my storage next! At least, with the ones already in my habitats, I can go to the battlegrounds and scroll to their icon to determine their rarity and I've resorted to putting a capitalized indicator of the rarity in their names (C, R, SR, UR) which I don't like since we only get 8 characters for their names in the first place but that's the only thing I could think to do. However, I can't even check the shop for the rarity level of some of the animals in my storage because I got them from battlegrounds and spin to win or storybook adventures so, because they are either limited time animals, or just not available for breeding at all, the shop doesn't even have them so their rarity isn't listed anywhere except online! Very frustrating all around on that!

2. Not a bad suggestion. I'm nowhere near my limit but this is definitely a good idea as, I'm sure after I've been playing this for a lot longer than I have been, I'm sure I'll get to that point soon enough!

3. Definitely something I agree with! And, for those thinking, "you can turn that notification off", I don't want to turn it off... I just don't want to receive quite so many! I may not be near my limit of habitats but I don't want to get notified every time only a couple of them are full! I wonder if it would be possible for the developers to make it so we could set our own limitations for how often we get notified? For example, creating a menu where we can choose to be notified every 5, 10, 20, 30 habitats/minutes or something like that? Just a thought

4. Many people agree with this suggestion and I'm definitely one of them!

5. Absolute agreement with you about the animal storage! I play Dragon Story also and I absolutely love the "Stables" they have on that game! In fact, that is the main reason I was finally able to start playing that game more! Otherwise I was stuck because I lacked the space to build more habitats and I kept breeding unnecessary duplicates! And, on there it's better to "trade" a dragon after evolving it the 1st time (sure, you lose the food. But the benefit of gaining in trade vs the cheap selling price is worth it to me) instead of selling it outright from hatching! But here it's beneficial because of all the reasons you listed!

6. A "collect all" button might be nice but, I actually notice that my phone lags and crashes more often when visiting neighbors! Lol! I do get some lagging on my first visit of the day because all of my habitats are full but, after that, I'm usually fine on my own island...as long as my phone doesn't start doing updates. Lol.

7. I'm definitely in support of a message wall and I'm very surprised that this game doesn't have one as every other game I've truly gotten into playing by this developer has it!

8. I don't have any opinion on this one since this isn't my star sign. I hadn't started playing yet when they did mine (Pisces) but I don't know that I care for it. Pisces are supposed to be fish. I think theirs looks more like 2 snakes. I suppose the developers could say that they're meant to be eels and eels are fish but, aside from the color scheme, I really don't care for the way they did Pisces! And, I suppose that it looks interesting when in battle but, to me, it just doesn't really resemble the astrological star sign that I knew growing up! Then again, Cancer is a crab-man instead of an actual crab so I guess I don't have too much to complain about! :)

Anyway, solid suggestions! Great post! The only things I would add:

A. I think they should reduce the number of Realm Runes needed to expand or increase the number of explosives/bombs given for breeding so we can mine more often to try to find the Runes we need so we CAN expand!

B. I wish we could send gifts to ALL of our neighbors every day! I understand why they wouldn't want us to send gems to everyone every day so my suggestions would be to be able to send a Realm Rune, some coins (I don't have a specific amount in mind but I have several neighbors that are just beginning to play the game and {having just created a 2nd account on my iPhone [it doesn't have all the same storm8 games as my old android phone so now I'm playing on both] and having watched my niece give up playing because she couldn't do enough with such limited food and coins} I think being able to receive a gift of coins from neighbors would help them continue playing long enough to not give up on the game as my niece did), and some food. Maybe storm8 will want to also limit the runes and or food gifts but I really wish that they would allow us to help all our neighbors, in some way, every day & not limit it to sending 3 gems daily & tipping everyone!

Other than that I think we're on pretty much the exact same page as far as any changes I'd like to see in the future. I'm not sure, exactly, how I'd rank their importance but I would like to see most of this in the future. Preferably sooner rather than later! :)

Drachenia
09-22-16, 10:56 AM
Please TL give us to get a chance in the farm more food e.g. grow 2 hours, and we get 4,000 apples. The other please more bombs, I'm not extend forward. I need to collect bombs Only 3 to 4 days. Thank you for the 2nd development flower TL, it helps a lot more. :D

Drachenia
09-30-16, 12:20 PM
Hello Elsa please more bombs in breeding to give a 16 hours breed, only gives 2 bombs is so little I need so long to get back to expand. I need to collect 2 to 3 weeks to get enough Realm Runes. It's a shame when there are so many new animals and you can do no land expansion, please help us. thank you very much :D

Eluzyion
10-16-16, 09:18 PM
Hi dd! Glad you added some suggestions, I really like giving to all neighbors, in a game I used to play you could pull up a small neighbor list and "send all" an item.. Food coin or gem would be awesome and they could make it random like like we all have a "gift" box, open it it lists names and colored boxes each being a random gift.. Time limited so that daily players benefit more so gifts last 48 hours (or what they decide but min 24 hours) especially since this game doesn't reward long time players, or any players with a daily login gift :) I know not all neighbors send back but this method is so quick and easy maybe more would :)

Daily login: can be a weeks worth or month worth with prizes growing as you go.. This keeps people logging in daily for that special prize, for instance at the end of week one coins, week 2 food, week 3 runes, week 4 "animal of the week" (as weeks progress animal rarity can go higher) so if it's a 3 month cycle or 6 it gives some added incentive for daily activity

I agree on the number of runes being steep for expansion even with speed breeding, buying gems for the breeding events and stuff I still have a hard time having enough room to be able to put out animals I spend time and/or money on!

Add an extra dedicated server to FFS .. I play DS AND CS and many other games with high animation but none lag or crash like FFS.. It did fine at first but the more habitats full of animals I have the more it lags or crashes making mining super difficult and now even playing is difficult it crashes so often sometimes taking 10-12x to even load

I'm going to add a suggestion that may help all the people that have lagging/crashing issues and that have to attempt loading the game multiple times before it actually loads without crashing... Put in a new map.. That way animals and habitats can be distributed on separate screens without so many to load which causes issues playing as well as visiting friends with a lot of habitats. Plus it may give room for decos, as it right now you need every square for habitats due to the constant adding new animals.. With more maps where you can switch screens it gives way more room for new animals, habitats with less on the main screen when loading so it would be easier to move around, mine, battle etc without getting kicked off the game :)

Transferring animals or habitats between maps can be done with a "storage building" on each map so that if you store an animal, or habitat etc you can switch maps and place the stored ones into the new map

Adding again :) a button for the breeding window to "breed again" the same animals that you just bred, many times in trying to breed a certain animal there are quite a few fails, the breed again button would help in quick re-breeds using the same two animals and also for those that like to speed bred this would be super beneficial .. Thanks for considering!

A filter like the breeding one, separating elements would also be useful for battle selection as well

Clark_Wayne
11-27-16, 07:32 PM
suggestion for storage : please highlight animals and stuffs who are new in storage (like in dragon story) .
i have so many animals in storage , that it took me awhile to find Mad Hatter :)
so if it is possible to highlight the new stuffs (world event) and animals (tales, rewards), that would help :)

haku8cafe
12-20-16, 12:38 AM
Suggestion

I started playing since the little red story event... I really wish S8 or anyone to really consider this suggestion.

1)make premium habitats before purchase in storage like the one you did in LB habitat (even better if you could make animals purchase with gems in storage too like the one when we purchase as VALUE PACK)

I suggest this as a "pay to win" player with 49 animals in storage(most are UR breed which I won but since I cannot seem to place them habitat without selling some animals which I dun have) When you start buying gems or win events they are going to be in storage for a long time. I understand that is the structure of this game since you cannot place almost all animals in our forest, I accept but now even I cannot purchase the premium habitats due to space which is now a serious problem.

I am a player who buys gem every LB since it started gotten all milestone & gold trophy since lvl17( to do a 7k milestone without apples at lvl17 you can imagine how much I spend on gems) yes that means all 6 times I suggest this for me to spend my gems on premium habitats which is profitable to S8 in a way

I am missing on alice storybook habitat, pirate habitat & a few more premium habitat. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY GEMS since I have so many leftovers without buying those premiums habitats due to space since last LB. I could not get the second egg due to space. I strongly suggest you make the premium habitats when purchasing in storage so I can keep supporting you by buying gems when I need in LB or other events.

Of coz there is work & time needed to update this or even ignore this request but what is the use of me playing this game anymore when I know I am going to miss those premiums habitat & even will stop me from playing future LB since even I spend tons of gems being first on LB I am not going to get the premium habitat(I barely squeeze in the gingerbread habitat n yes the LB habitat is still in my storage which is good as we speak)

Of coz you can suggest that just sell your fire habitat & make way for the premium habitats or just dun put so many decorations & etc but I am suggesting as a paying player who wants more purchase instead of freebies from S8

Eluzyion
01-11-17, 01:14 PM
More suggestions.. A temporary fix so people can load the game instead of having to quit would be a toggle off/on switch for animations.. This might help til you can add more maps to ease the loading issue

Also a SEARCH button! It gets increasingly harder to find a certain animal, it'd be nice to put in the name and it show the habitat it's in

(Would still like a "collect all" button to collect from habitats, the animation of so many animals cause bad lag so it's hard to move around the screen..sometimes it crashes the game just trying to move around to collect)

As it is now, once people get a certain amt of animals the lag begins, then the crashing..til it just won't load at all. The forums have pleaded for a fix, the app stores are full of people that can no longer play which of course makes people think twice about downloading it, and again whether they want to make purchases in a game they may not be able to access in a month or so.

A confirmation popup before using gems is also very necessary and would cut a lot of support tickets down.

I'm one that can no longer play from my iPad, mobile devices just do not have the ram to run FFS.. So I'm accessing via laptop on android and the hardest part with android is not having hit strength show up, can't test new elements or see how an element is doing in battle if there is no weak, strong or critical hit showing..

Thank you for your consideration on making some improvements so we can all continue to play, support and enjoy this great game!

Callyvitale19
01-12-17, 12:31 PM
Can you please put in a search engine so I can find an animal. I also would appreciate a complete list of animals I do have. The album is fine but very incomplete. Also when I get a new animal would be nice to know. It's hard to remember what I have and what I need. At least think about some of it please

Phoenix406
01-17-17, 05:50 PM
I agree with many of the above suggestions, especially about having a search button to find a specific animal.

I would also like to be able to send more than 3 gifts per day. [] It would be nice to be able to send runes or food. Also, when you get a message that your gift can't be sent because one of your friends has already received 3 gifts that day, it would be nice to know which one.

jao1961
02-17-17, 04:05 PM
OK here goes a few animal ideas here lol. But I'm only level 22 in fantasy forest though so if it's already been done sorry my bad. I was thinking an electric eel! That be super cool! A beautiful seahorse a sea otter to. But here's an odd one a rock monster? And the gemstone animals are a very nice idea to. I'm not good at breeding yet I have some confusion as to what is earth?

saraluenicole7
02-23-17, 01:07 PM
This is my absolute favorite game on the app store. I have some ideas that I think would make everyone's overall experience better. First, I think that high level players should be able to get free gems by watching videos just as the lower levels are able to. Second, you should always be able to get $2 offers that come with an animal, gems, and food. When I was a lower level player, I bought one, but now they are $15 and you don't even get gems so I would never buy them. However, I would spend $20 on the Golden Unicorn because that is a good deal. Also, it's really hard to get 70 realm runes to expand. I can't put the 15 animals I have in storage in habitats because I have no room to expand. I think you should be able to buy cooler things with coins considering I have almost 50,000,000. I've seen suggestions for a daily prize thing besides getting coins you could get gems, realm runes, food, and animals also. Other than these few ideas I would like to see in the future, this game is the best ever and I would recommend it to anyone. If I ever stopped playing (which I wouldnt) it would heve to be because of the realm runes.

saraluenicole7
03-22-17, 09:35 PM
This is my absolute favorite game on the app store. I have some ideas that I think would make everyone's overall experience better. First, you should always be able to get $2 offers that come with an animal, gems, and food. I bought one, but now they are $15 and you don't even get gems so I would never buy them. However, I would spend $20 on the Golden Unicorn because that is a good deal. Also, it's really hard to get 70 realm runes to expand. I can't put the 15 animals I have in storage in habitats because I have no room to expand. I think you should be able to buy cooler things with coins considering I have over 50,000,000. I've also seen suggestions for a daily prize thing besides getting coins you could get gems, realm runes, food, and animals also. Other than these few ideas I would like to see in the future, this game is the best ever and I would recommend it to anyone. If I ever stopped playing (which I wouldnt) it would have to be because of the realm runes.

mackenziecalabr0
03-22-17, 09:44 PM
YES!!! Realm runes are a PROBLEM!!! It is also my favorite game (my friend showed me it :P. bless her) But, SO many coins are a hassle and unnecessary when all you want to do is use them but they have BARELY any use!! WE NEED A USE FOR COINS!!!! Pls Storm 8 fix this. This forum is amazing. It explains ALL my problems. Macky out ;]

alyssafriends
04-07-17, 04:40 AM
I couldn't find the thread of what changes are needed so I started a new one. Here is my list:

1. I have 376 Animals in habitats and 85+ in storage. I want the list in storage to tell me if I already have one out. It takes forever to search the album. Maybe even a way in the album that allows me to search easier would work.

2. In battles I want to have my ultra rare level 15s at the top. It takes forever to go through the list to find the Ruby Piggie for example.

3. Same problem with the store and goals. It should tell me when I already have one so I can decide whether I want to try for a new animal. It already sorts all but the "specials" so the ones I have are at the bottom. When I click on it, tell me I already have one.

Thanks!

littelprincess0313
04-07-17, 06:49 PM
Even more important would be more expantions and a raise of the habitat cap. Please!

Msant7
04-23-17, 07:57 PM
We are in desperate need of cheaper value packs! The kind that costs $0.99 or $1.99 and comes with gems and an animal, at least. Lately, they've been $15 or higher and don't even come with gems... personally, I can't afford to spend that on a game and I surely can't be the only one. I'm sure more people would be able/willing to buy value packs if they were cheaper.

You should also keep the roulette thing going all the time instead of just during events. That would make it easier to earn realm runes for expansions, for example. Try rotating some rare animals amongst the prizes too.

We also need a better use for coins. They mostly just lie there.

Msant7
04-23-17, 08:25 PM
Agreed! The issue with gems is almost making me want to quit the game. Ca't get them through v?deos. Can't get them for less than $4. Can't get them on any affordable value packs. Do they expect us to spend our entire salaries on their game? ��

greeneyedalexa
04-28-17, 02:22 PM
+1. Coins are useless above level 40, and yes, 15 dollars on a phone game - not gonna happen. In my country I'll buy 1 week supply of food for that money... But I'll be willing to spend 1-2 dollars once in a while on a game...

keianna38
06-18-17, 09:23 PM
I would also like to see a change. Offer apples and gems as daily incentives for some of the days instead of just coins. Have 50% off sales instead of just 30. let us gift gems to more than three people every day. These should be easy things to do and you would still make money. I feel like all the creators care about is money because of the amount of gems they charge for everything and the fact that you can never win the events and tournaments without using gems.

Phoenix406
06-25-17, 08:06 PM
I agree that coins are pretty useless after a while. Having gems, food, and runes for checking in would be awesome. Day 1 coins, day 2 food, day 3 gems, and day 4 runes.

CuddlePuddlev2
06-27-17, 08:13 PM
I agree with all of the above & regarding the 3 gems a day thing. if I quit playing this game and DS, it will literally be because of the 3 gem/gold cap per day. I usually get 3x that amount from nbrs and gifting back in a fair way is the source of a lot of stress. I put off opening my game the whole day sometimes because I don't want to have to deal with figuring out who I have to gift back, etc. It's way more stress than is necessary for a game...which should be fun and relaxing.

55lee55
07-08-17, 08:50 AM
Dear S8,

I was thrilled when the last expansions and increase in habitat limits appeared.

Unfortunately, I have once again reached my habitat limit and even after selling reasonably rebreedable animals, I have once again run out of room. It is unlikely that I will be able to finish this latest storybook as it requires hatching and placing new animals and mining, which comes to a halt when you can no longer expand or place habitats. While I have room for a few additional habitats, I have reached my limit so I am essentially unabke to continue playing Fantasy Forest Story. Even if the habitat limit were raised, with no room to expand my mine will be full with the use of a very few explosives so I will be unable to perform mining requirements for quests.

I have spent much money on this game and have greatly enjoyed playing, but until and/or unless more expansions and an increase in habitat limits is provided, I can no longer play. My interaction will be limited to sending gems to my friends, possibly doing arena ir battleground quests and farming, once I reach the point where I will be unable to place anymore animals which will occur probably today or tomorrow. The quests require hatching, mining, and evolving certain new animals which I will be unable to participate in.

For me, and others in my position, the end of this game has been functionally reached. I can't justify hanging out farming and gifting once a day for very long.

Please at least raise habitat limits and remove the mining requirements which would give folks like ma at least a temporary ability to continue playing. Or alternatively, allow us to store hatched animals, habitats, and remove the limits on explosive storage so that the mine can be used to play the game.

Otherwise, unfortunately I am done playing what has been a favorite game since it first began.

Thank you S8. This was an Awesome game!

ed_darko
07-18-17, 05:48 PM
Those are all very good suggestions.

What about having a filter when selecting animals for battle. Just like they added for breeding. So if I need a water/nature I can filter by either water or nature and not have to down the whole list.

Gizmo726
07-21-17, 01:12 AM
I agree with you also are we supposed to get something for leveling up if so I'm not. Could be another way to get realms as well.

Katsa10
08-18-17, 03:32 AM
Right now we can only see our animal's rarity by either attempting to evolve them or by choosing them in battle. Here is my suggestion: have the rarity of the animal display next to the type of animal on their info page. You select a habitat then choose your animal and now you're on the page that shows their name, what type they are, what lvl they are etc. Why not make it so the rarity displays next to the type of animal? EX: Pandaffodil - Common.

Phoenix406
04-25-18, 05:26 PM
While looking up the beautiful "Glowing Garden" habitat that we can obtain during this event, I found an entire list of habitats. I'm not sure if it is 100% complete, but I believe it may be. I found some other beautiful habitats that I would love to get. Perhaps S8 could consider bringing them back for sale or for milestone prizes in future leaderboard events (hint, hint).
They are: Swan Lake, Candy Canyon, Flower Field, and Frozen Lake. It seems like the Flower Field was on sale a few months ago, but there were a bunch of habitats at that time, and I couldn't buy them all. Other than that there are probably only about another 6-10 I don't have, which surprises me since I haven't been playing since the beginning, and some of the ones I don't have I do not find attractive, so I don't care if I get them or not.

Alohatami
05-05-18, 03:42 PM
Please make the Zodiac animal and birthstone pony quests a regular occurrence. I only have a few of them, and would really like the opportunity to complete my sets. I'm willing to bet newer players would like that, too.

pepper1013
05-16-18, 04:34 PM
Getting coins for checking in everyday should be upgraded to: Day 1- coins, Day 2- food, Day 3- Runes, Day 4- Gems, and then repeat.
Better sales on Gems and more often. The company would make even more money if they gave all of us a 40% or 50% discount on gems because more people would buy them. If they did this more often, then more people would buy more often. Simple marketing & accounting techniques.
Lastly, we come to the bundles. These have become just SAD! The last one had Cursed Rose in one of them. I breeded that in like my 3rd week of the game, and the bundle was either $24.99 or $29.99 and didn't include any Gems. What?!? Bring back the $1.99 bundle which came with gems. If you want to keep that price for new players then at least give us a $4.99 bundle that includes gems. There again, it comes down to simple marketing. Better prices and more people will buy which will result in S8 making more money.
🎤 Drops the Mic... I'm out.

Callyvitale19
05-18-18, 04:30 PM
I can no longer expand so in the mean time I have to find some duplicate animals i can sell so that I can get the never ending flow of new animals that I need to hatch and not just let them go into storage. My problem is that with over 500 animals i can spend 40 to 50 minutes to find them in a very crowded forest. How about having some sort of way to locate a certain animal? Even having additional maps would help a great deal. If my other games can do it then S8 should be able to as well. Thanks

CocoMom101
06-04-18, 02:32 PM
This is a suggestion for the game in general:

My suggestion is to have a creature finder feature. If I need to feed a particular animal, in order to evolve it for a story book for example, they can be hard to find in my expanding forrest. It will only get worse as I expand further. Maybe it can be accessed from the Album feature. Thnx!

waleedayyad
06-21-18, 03:53 AM
Hello

Could you please let your storm 8 technition allow us to move breading garden little up and right side it will help us to expand 3 habitata around it, please decrease number of realme ***s need to expanding because number of animals release per month is too much, l would like to see my animals in habits rather than stay in store .

HappyHeartBakery
07-11-18, 07:55 AM
Here's a question/idea.
Is there a way S8 could indicate somewhere IF we already have a habitat in our forest?
For example, maybe if when you go into 'habitats' in the shop and click on the info button it could tell you how many (if any) you currently have of the selected habitat.

Sadly, I am a player that has maxed out on plots (waiting or next set of plots to hopefully open up soon) and I get a little excited when I see which habitats are on sale. Busy trying to make space and move into all 4/5 animal habitats and purge any 3 animal habitats. Hard to remember, much less keep the game up and running without crashing while I wander the board checking.

ANY NEWS ON OPENING UP OF NEXT PLOTS OF LAND?????

Phoenix406
07-11-18, 10:10 AM
Here's a question/idea.
Is there a way S8 could indicate somewhere IF we already have a habitat in our forest?
For example, maybe if when you go into 'habitats' in the shop and click on the info button it could tell you how many (if any) you currently have of the selected habitat.

Sadly, I am a player that has maxed out on plots (waiting or next set of plots to hopefully open up soon) and I get a little excited when I see which habitats are on sale. Busy trying to make space and move into all 4/5 animal habitats and purge any 3 animal habitats. Hard to remember, much less keep the game up and running without crashing while I wander the board checking.

I would love this option as well, and it would be great if it would also tell us somewhere besides the album how many we have of each animal.

Rynetory2
07-12-18, 04:35 AM
Here's a question/idea.

Moved your suggestion on habitat to Suggestions forum where it's best seen by the team.

As for more land, Storm8 does not speculate updates ahead of schedule. You can post your request for more land in the existing thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104019-Land-expansion

jibro
07-19-18, 10:20 PM
I woke up with this idea.. hopefully Storm8 will listen to it. Quote if you agree.

Every month we can win a prize by earning 1 star till 5.
-In order to win the prizes, we have to visit other forests.
-The forestrating has a monthly limit and we dont/or do see wich player gave a rate.
-Forests visited for the first time can always receive your stars, afterwards you can rate them every month 1 time again.
-Next with the 5 prizes for leveling stars, there is a prize for the monthly community winner, showed in a leaderboard with 20/50 players.
-Only 5 stars can be given
-in the community board players can rate each other every week, with a weekly update for the results
-players are selected in groups by having the same amount of space, activity, animals, gem spending.

If others have other ideas, spread them out! This is just an idea that might makes it more attractive to play this game, just by adding some sidegames and bringing the battling back. I?m sure that this or a variation on it will help a lot

MystiqueRealm
07-19-18, 11:21 PM
I woke up with this idea.. hopefully Storm8 will listen to it. Quote if you agree.

Every month we can win a prize by earning 1 star till 5.
-In order to win the prizes, we have to visit other forests.
-The forestrating has a monthly limit and we dont/or do see wich player gave a rate.
-Forests visited for the first time can always receive your stars, afterwards you can rate them every month 1 time again.
-Next with the 5 prizes for leveling stars, there is a prize for the monthly community winner, showed in a leaderboard with 20/50 players.
-Only 5 stars can be given
-in the community board players can rate each other every week, with a weekly update for the results
-players are selected in groups by having the same amount of space, activity, animals, gem spending.

If others have other ideas, spread them out! This is just an idea that might makes it more attractive to play this game, just by adding some sidegames and bringing the battling back. I?m sure that this or a variation on it will help a lot

Cute but I couldn't participate I crash if I try to visit anyone. I've seen a lot of posts of people having the same issue

Callyvitale19
08-14-18, 02:41 PM
All of the suggestions are great and some are badly needed to be able to play the game. We definitely need some sort of search option available. I haven't been able to expand since May and trying to find duplicate animals to sell takes over an hr. Trying to find openings on existing habitats sounds very important as well. The problem is S8 has been taking things away from the game. I doubt they'll bother putting any effort into making the game easier for us. They have the ability but I doubt they care or they would just release more land. I've cut way back on my spending and playing this game. It's simply not fun anymore for me.

AppieP
08-15-18, 06:20 AM
All of the suggestions are great and some are badly needed to be able to play the game. We definitely need some sort of search option available. I haven't been able to expand since May and trying to find duplicate animals to sell takes over an hr. Trying to find openings on existing habitats sounds very important as well. The problem is S8 has been taking things away from the game. I doubt they'll bother putting any effort into making the game easier for us. They have the ability but I doubt they care or they would just release more land. I've cut way back on my spending and playing this game. It's simply not fun anymore for me.

Indeed a search option would be great!!! having the same problem if I want to raise a specific creature. Hard to find some, even when I'm very organized with placing them in a habitat. I've sorted habitat by elements hold etc, but even than…

I want too add, a search option for animals during battling. The same as in the shop, if we want to buy a creature, it's easy to search and find. Because we can tap on the element, would be great if we have some for tournaments, and colosseum, any kind of battling.

Callyvitale19
08-15-18, 09:17 AM
A way to search is definitely needed. I have over 500 animals and without a way to expand and add new habitats a lot of us have to sell an animal so we can add a new one. That's a very dumb way to play a game, dont you think? First I look for a duplicate animal to sell, I have spent sometimes over an hr trying to find that animal in my forest and when I do find it, it may not be the right element i need so now i have to try and find another animal that not only has the element i need for the new animal but also an element of my duplicate that i can transfer to a habitat so i can find a place for the new animal. For the last 4 months the majority of my new animals have gone in storage and the only ones i place are the ones i need to complete the event. That means my ultra rare animals stay in storage. I would think it would be easier to add more land for new habitats than to add a way to search. For sometime now S8 has deleted more from this game than add to its growth. Why? I just dont understand why any dev would lose interest in making their game the best it can be. FFS is a great game however I can't say the same for S8 and their way of doing business.

Kallistara
08-15-18, 10:26 AM
A few suggestions for Fantasy Forest Story are: (1) Make it compatible with Facebook for easier friend invites. (2) Put elemental affinity icons on the Battleground stages, to allow players to select their best-suited animal. (3) Allow speedups to be paid for in coins.

caestrian
10-03-18, 08:27 AM
Adding a search bar to the inventory to find specific decorations easier especially when it comes to decor that helps with events and make it so we can sell decor from the inventory

heyyou0123
11-06-18, 10:21 AM
I like fantasy forest so much , but one thing boring that most of my friends think that no communication page, no chat page, alot of people don’t know about community or any groups they get boring easily, I found alot of people get they id name I return gems gifts lol

aRoo008
11-26-18, 02:56 PM
Can you please make the gem animals cost less or even cost coins on occasion? I can?t afford one every time it comes around so it would be nice if they could be more available to more players.

miadoubled
11-26-18, 08:58 PM
Points toward the forest party events or monthly creatures as a community prize !!!

OLYH
01-15-19, 08:01 PM
We need storage for older or dbl dragons. We need to expand more often or be able to store older habitats holding only 3 or 4 dragons. Tournament should be won by a stronger dragon.

Faewytch
03-28-19, 03:45 PM
So I've read a number of forum posts from players frustrated because they can no longer expand their areas to include new habitats, due to lack of space. While I haven't yet encountered that issue, I have my own frustrations...too many animals in storage, and not enough room to place hardly any decorations whatsoever. My storage is overflowing with decorations I can't place, due to lack of room. It's annoying because these elements of gameplay are completely unbalanced. I have a simple solution to all of these problems, and I think it's an utter shame that Storm hasn't implemented it yet.

Basically, allow us to move our existing placed animals (and habitats too) into storage. I understand that we may have duplicate animals in there, in which case, make it a condition that when a leveled animal is moved into storage, it becomes a level 1 again. Most of us would gladly give up the levels earned, in order to be able to simply put our animals in storage, and then take them back out as eggs when wanted. That would free up a ton of space, and make a lot of us VERY HAPPY to have the freedom and movement to design our biomes the way we'd like to, for new animals and decorations.

Please consider this, Storm. I think it's a huge oversight on your part that you haven't already implemented this. Nearly every other game I play (and I play a LOT) allows the player the option to move items freely in and out of storage, why not Fantasy Forest? This is simply inexcusable. New content is fun and awesome, but fixing the game so that players can fully enjoy it and move around in their world is sooooooo much better. Get on it, please. The sooner the better.

saharathewolf
05-24-19, 07:08 PM
I have a really good idea that could solve the space issue. So basically, there should be different ?levels? of our islands, kind of like a parking garage. Let me explain. There should be a button that takes you up and down the ?levels?. The levels are like a layer cake, except they float above each other. There could even be a spot underwater for even more habitats! It would definitely make it look less weird if all the animals that are based on sea creatures lived underwater! Also, another related idea, there could be a floating ?garden? where you could display all your decorations in a beautiful way. You could also add a ?mainland? that would basically be a bigger version of the already existing island.

Also, it would be awesome if we could move the breeding garden and the tree of life. It is in a position that really bothers me and could be fixed easily by moving it a little.

Luckylady00
09-30-19, 06:42 PM
I feel like it is pointless to make suggestions here. The one thing players are asking for is more places to expand and there is nothing..no respose, no explaination nothing. There seems to be lots of places to expand but nothing is getting done. I am coming to a point where I will not play which is sad as I have been playing this game for a few years. When I am feeling down I play this game and feel better but lately I have just felt fustration. Please resolve the expansion issue or at least confirm you are working on it!

mymonta
05-10-22, 03:10 PM
Please, please, please include FFS in future sales, like when DS and CS have sales for holidays. I have accumulated gems that I would like to use and am willing to spend money to get more gems. I would also like to see older, rare animals on sale - not just the same ones that have been in all the recent sales.

NewtyFruity
06-02-22, 03:51 AM
Why not put all animals and habitats on sale for a month or two?
Gotta believe you’ll make a few bucks.

mymonta
06-21-22, 12:54 PM
Why not put all animals and habitats on sale for a month or two?
Gotta believe you’ll make a few bucks.

Agreed! My goodness, if all the animals were on sale I would go broke buying them all! I would love to complete my collection.

mymonta
10-14-22, 03:10 PM
Would it be possible to make all the habitats upgradeable to hold 5 animals? They did this with most of the habitats in Dragon Story. I would be able to get (I.E. Buy $$$) so many more animals if they would make this change.