PDA

View Full Version : Explain the golden ticket promo like I am a 6 year old

Trixie6969
12-19-16, 09:23 PM
I am in the Silver League and still at only 5 tickets. I have spent around 800 gems to continue to qualify with my 2 games....OK... Spent more...Is this a ploy considering if I win will only get 50 tickets and can't do anything yet? I am highly frustrated as it seems it's going to be months b4 I can get a GOLD TICKET option that I have access to..........Or am I confused?

Jackiesq
12-20-16, 12:01 AM
I am in the Silver League and still at only 5 tickets. I have spent around 800 gems to continue to qualify with my 2 games....OK... Spent more...Is this a ploy considering if I win will only get 50 tickets and can't do anything yet? I am highly frustrated as it seems it's going to be months b4 I can get a GOLD TICKET option that I have access to..........Or am I confused?

You only get tickets after finishing in silver league 1st-7th or after finishing in gold league 1st-17th.

FireballFarm
12-20-16, 12:49 PM
If you look at Results/Ranking page, you can which prizes are awarded for each place (I circled them in green):
https://i.imgur.com/XkJ2Z8X.jpg

Like Jackie said, only those who finish in 1st- 7th place win tickets (Grand Prize or First Prize placing)
8th- 19th place only win boosts.
20th- 25th place win nothing.

iamissjuliet
01-09-17, 12:11 AM
I got silver league, finished in 5th place and didn't get any tickets?