PDA

View Full Version : Animals count don't tally in Market

tinker204
12-19-16, 04:44 AM
Im on level 75 and it still says " your farm is as big as it can be for now" sooooo when & what levels can i expand again? Also when i go to purchase animals I've noticed it says i have zero chickens,cows & pigs. I have all of the animals, so could this be the reason it wont let me expand more because its not recognizing my progress?

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 06:02 AM
Im on level 75 and it still says " your farm is as big as it can be for now" sooooo when & what levels can i expand again? Also when i go to purchase animals I've noticed it says i have zero chickens,cows & pigs. I have all of the animals, so could this be the reason it wont let me expand more because its not recognizing my progress?

The expansion is unrelated to your animals purchase, it's possible that you've max your land. Can you reinstall your game and see if your animals tally?

tinker204
12-19-16, 06:19 AM
Ill uninstall now & reinstall. As for the maxing out my land, ive went to other farms at my level and they were expanded to & past the mine. Is there any special requirements that i have to do in order to expand more? Oh and i have another question, lol. When leveling up, theres nothing "new" that unlocks. I level up pretty quick so i can see if theres going to be something new, but when i do level up and nothing changes, it gets a little boring with the same ol' things, ya no lol. But i LOVE this game & am addicted to it. It just would be nice to have a little change once in a while😀

tinker204
12-19-16, 06:32 AM
Ok, ive uninstalled & reinstalled the game on version 21.7.3.10g and my animal counts still at zero. As long as the animal count is not affecting my progress in the game then its fine, but if it is then i guess its gotta get fixed lol.😜

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 06:37 AM
There's a version 1.7.3.15g in the Play Store. Are you able to install that? Please see if your animals tally. Can you help to post screenshot of your Market if issue persists?

tinker204
12-19-16, 06:51 AM
Im on an Android so no newer versions are coming up.

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 06:57 AM
version 1.7.3.15g is the latest Android version in the Google Play Store. Search for Farm Story 2. Check if that's available for your device. :)

tinker204
12-19-16, 06:59 AM
I took the screen shots of the animal count & also the app store of what "farm story 2" versions come up but i dont see anywhere here to attach them. I also tried sending you a private message with the screen shots and theres no attachment icons there either lol

tinker204
12-19-16, 07:11 AM
I think I've attached it properly lol

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 07:15 AM
Use the 3rd button from the right in the toolbar in Quick reply box or see How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum) if you're uploading from photo site.

Here's the link to the latest farm version.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.farmthree

tinker204
12-19-16, 07:18 AM
I clicked on that link and it's the version i have now.

tinker204
12-19-16, 07:19 AM
Maybe my tablets ancient;) should i buy another updated tablet lol.

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 07:24 AM
Wonderful that you managed to post the screenshots. They're most helpful. :) Haha Christmas is around the corner, remember to send your Santa a BIG hint. ;-)

I'm going to report this over for the team to check. I'll be moving our discussion posts to this new bug thread shortly. Please check there for updates. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96259-Animals-count-don-t-tally-in-Market

tinker204
12-19-16, 07:37 AM
Will there be anything new coming up in this newer version?:D

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 06:41 PM
The Community Manager has fixed your game and checked your expansion. Your animal counter in your Market should tally now and your farm is currently fully expanded. :)

Will there be anything new coming up in this newer version?:D

There's an ongoing event for Android - Winter Collection Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96034-Winter-Collection-Event!-Dec-9-2016-(Android-and-iOS))

tinker204
12-19-16, 07:05 PM
Ohhh thats awesome! My animal counter is fixed! :D thank you guys soooooo much for responding and fixing things for me so quickly! You guys are great!!!:o

Rynetory2
12-19-16, 07:10 PM
Ohhh thats awesome! My animal counter is fixed! :D thank you guys soooooo much for responding and fixing things for me so quickly! You guys are great!!!:o

Actually it was CM SparklyOctopus who did the work. I'll pass along your appreciations. :)