PDA

View Full Version : Unable to complete current goals because needed items are blocked

wagygirl
12-19-16, 01:51 AM
My list of goals include getting all of my shops, towers, buildings etc to level 3.
I have had these in my list of needed goals to complete since I was level 8 and I am at level 12 now.
Some of these buildings upgrades require blue dye, but I cannot make any because they need to be made in the Potion Shop.
The Potion Shop is locked as a future goal. :confused:
What am I expected to do, spend real money to purchase the Dye with gems?
This is getting extremely FRUSTRATING.

Why do half of my building goals require something I cannot yet make????
I quit this game before because of the same thing, now it is doing it again!
S8 ID: is wagygirl

SpiritWind00
12-19-16, 03:21 AM
Hi, let's try sort this out for you....
Given I'm not familiar with what items you've got, some info may not be applicable.

Expand to Ivy, the "tree lady" and unlock her so you can build the Potion Shop (4900 coin 3 Stone Block 3 Wooden Beam). Once you've finished constructing a potion shop you'll trigger the goals to make various items, one being dye. You can make any colour. Ivy has to be walking around and not a tree for you to build the potion shop.

NOTHING requires you to use gems to do any main-story goals....

Here is the link to Ivy which may help: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-Story-Main-Goal-Guide&p=481859&viewfull=1#post481859

(moving thread to Discussion Forum and this is not a bug.)

Ps: if that doesn't help, can you please post your goals from your book and I'll tell you (or someone else will post) where your roadblock is.