PDA

View Full Version : No internet error

JMThrive
12-16-16, 12:11 PM
I WAS ABLE TO LOG IN ONCE THIS MORNING, BUT NOW I KEEP GETTING THE "NO INTERNET" ERROR. i CAN CONNECT TO EVERY OTHER GAME I PLAY INCLUDING ONE WHICH IS WAY LARGER AND A MORE COMPLEX GAME THAN DRAGON STORY. IT DOESN'T HAVE ONE HUNDREDTH OF THE PROBLEMS DRAGON STORY DOES.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME YES I FORCED STOP AND CLEARED CACHE, I HAVE RESTARTED MY TABLET, I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED IT SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE MOVED TO THE SD CARD, I HAVE MOVED IT BACK FROM THE SD CARD, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN TOLD WHEN I HAVE OPENED THE THIRTY OR SO TICKETS WITH STORM8 SUPPORT.

HOW CAN THE GAME TELL ME I DON'T HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN I AM ONLINE NOW POSTING THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[S8] Walt
12-16-16, 12:36 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Can you try using the Regular (non-seasonal) version and the Holiday version of the game, to see if this issue still occurs?

marathon2615
12-16-16, 01:25 PM
I'm getting same issue of no Internet connection. Force closed game. Restarted phone. Deleted and redownloaded the game. Tried with WiFi and mobile date. Cleared cache. Same thing everytime. Started at 1230 pm est.

Really wanting to start on the Christmas dragon tale but I can't even open the game.

marcatwolf
12-16-16, 01:37 PM
tried restart, clean cache, reinstalling and none of these worked. tried installing the old version and that didnt work either. have to write a ticket i guess and miss out on my progress in bingo and community event! darn it!

marathon2615
12-16-16, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know what's going on? It's still down.

[S8] Walt
12-16-16, 02:56 PM
I'm getting same issue of no Internet connection. Force closed game. Restarted phone. Deleted and redownloaded the game. Tried with WiFi and mobile date. Cleared cache. Same thing everytime. Started at 1230 pm est.

Really wanting to start on the Christmas dragon tale but I can't even open the game.

tried restart, clean cache, reinstalling and none of these worked. tried installing the old version and that didnt work either. have to write a ticket i guess and miss out on my progress in bingo and community event! darn it!

Please try force closing the game, turning your device to Airplane mode for a few minutes, then reactivating your connection and launch the game. If that still does not work, please try connecting to a different wifi network.

marathon2615
12-16-16, 03:02 PM
Walt;1378509']Please try force closing the game, turning your device to Airplane mode for a few minutes, then reactivating your connection and launch the game. If that still does not work, please try connecting to a different wifi network.
Ok trying right now

marathon2615
12-16-16, 03:12 PM
Ok I tried that and nothing changed

marcatwolf
12-16-16, 04:45 PM
same here

marcatwolf
12-16-16, 04:54 PM
same here

marathon2615
12-16-16, 05:36 PM
Getting old. I've missed a whole day of the Christmas tale. Awesome.

marathon2615
12-17-16, 11:01 AM
Someone from S8 please help. This is second day in a row. Yesterday the game worked until exactly 1230pm est. This morning it worked just fine from the time I got up at 7am until 1230pm AGAIN. Stopped working at the exact same time again today. All my other apps work just fine and I have a strong Internet connection. I've tried all the fixes and I still get an error message saying I have no Internet connection. I've spent quite a bit of time and real money on this game and I'm just asking to be able to play it. Please help me get it fixed somehow. Thanks....

Cakemama40
12-17-16, 08:53 PM
I'm having the same issues, both with CS and DS. Have tried multiple restarts, reinstalls, reset router, power cycle, to no avail. Please fix this and adjust the ending time of the events accordingly, storm8. Going on two days of being unable to play other than a short time or two.

LisaDragonLand
12-17-16, 09:36 PM
I've done all that too. No lock. iOS user. Ugh!!!

Firestar102
12-17-16, 10:19 PM
No luck for me either. Have deleted. Shut down. Reloaded. Deleted again. Tried to open an old version. It says "not supported" tells me to update. Updated. Still won't open. Says I'm not connected to the internet. Long time user. Apple user. Please fix!!!! Help!!!

marcatwolf
12-17-16, 10:27 PM
mines still down too. i was able to go on for a minute or two to plant, breed, evolve, battle. was almost done with the tournament too. i'm really annoyed at this one.

Corrilla
12-17-16, 11:05 PM
Walt;1378417']Sorry to hear about this! Can you try using the Regular (non-seasonal) version and the Holiday version of the game, to see if this issue still occurs?

I am having the same problems as well. Yes, I have installed and tried other versions...Still no luck...I sure miss this game.

This has been going on for 3 days and counting...

Could this be happening because I don't buy Gold? Are they trying to get me to stop playing because I don't spend money?

dragonmasterjo
12-17-16, 11:48 PM
I too am having the same trouble i have gotblogged in only once in two days

lea1691
12-17-16, 11:57 PM
Help!

I'm having the same issue over the past 2 days with my account on five Storm8 apps... all 3 bingo apps, Dragon Story, and Fantasy Story. Fashion Story is the only one not having issues.

I've forced stop, rest my Internet, reset by wifi, tried using data only, uninstalled and reinstalled. NOTHING is working!!!

HELP!

Corrilla
12-18-16, 06:14 AM
Help!

I'm having the same issue over the past 2 days with my account on five Storm8 apps... all 3 bingo apps, Dragon Story, and Fantasy Story. Fashion Story is the only one not having issues.

I've forced stop, rest my Internet, reset by wifi, tried using data only, uninstalled and reinstalled. NOTHING is working!!!

HELP!

I have problems with Dragon Story and Slots...All my other Storm8 apps still work...So far anyway.

Today is Day 4 with no Dragon Story and there's nothing I can do about it.

janiebond007
12-18-16, 06:18 AM
I have this same issue when not on WiFi. When I am on WiFi it crashes every 3 minutes or so. I've been playing for years now but am thinking of quitting since it's stays buggy.

morgan8810
12-18-16, 09:52 AM
I cannot run any of the Storm 8 games now Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest or Bakery Story 2. The only game that launches is Fashion Story. Did they go home for the weekend with their games crashed?

JMThrive
12-18-16, 10:53 AM
I have not been able to play since friday morning and i am mad as heck. No one from storm8 will do anything. Fix the game please.

Oh and yes i have opened a ticket with support. Three days and no reply.

Cakemama40
12-18-16, 01:05 PM
I tried to play this morning while in the city and had no problem getting connected using cell data. The problem seems to be wi-fi related. Now that I'm back home I once again cannot get my game to open. I live in a dead zone, so I rely on wireless. This is so frustrating.

Firestar102
12-18-16, 07:59 PM
I have not been able to play since friday morning and i am mad as heck. No one from storm8 will do anything. Fix the game please.

Oh and yes i have opened a ticket with support. Three days and no reply.

Hey Team Lava!! How about giving your players who are having this trouble an extra day or two on these timed events? Just a thought, but that'd say a lot about your customer service. It seems like whenever players have issues, y'all tell us to delete, reload, restart, etc. I get the sense you think it's our fault. Too many players are having the same trouble for it to be operator error.

[S8] Elsa
12-19-16, 11:38 AM
We haven't had any issues with our service being down. Every now and then, we receive an increase in reports about players with certain ISPs not being able to connect to our games during certain hours, while still being able to connect to other services.

If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:
1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 2 bakery.teamlava.com > "%userprofile%\desktop\SOPoutput.txt"

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the SOPoutput.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc//requests/new).

5. Send a forum PM (https://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154) to Elsa with the ticket number.

For MAC:
1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter

traceroute -w 300 bakery.teamlava.com > Desktop/mactrace.txt
It may take sometime to finish that command.

3. Attach the mactrace.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc//requests/new).

5. Send a forum PM (https://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154) to Elsa with the ticket number.

Corrilla
12-20-16, 02:37 PM
Elsa;1379543']We haven't had any issues with our service being down. Every now and then, we receive an increase in reports about players with certain ISPs not being able to connect to our games during certain hours, while still being able to connect to other services.

If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:
1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 2 bakery.teamlava.com > "%userprofile%\desktop\SOPoutput.txt"

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the SOPoutput.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc//requests/new).

For MAC:
1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter

traceroute -w 300 bakery.teamlava.com > Desktop/mactrace.txt
It may take sometime to finish that command.

3. Attach the mactrace.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc//requests/new).

I tried IM you but got a safety warning.

I tried typing what you wanted pasted but got this MSG from the Windows command prompt:

Is not a recognized as an internal or external command.

I figured I typed it wrong... Could you send it to me an email?

Thanks!

Corrilla
12-20-16, 05:03 PM
Could you send me ur email address? It's on my computer & I don't know how to send thru my tablet.

Thanks!

Corrilla
12-20-16, 06:05 PM
Sorry!

[S8] Elsa
12-21-16, 11:07 AM
Sorry!

We don't have an email, but if you submit a ticket through support.storm8.com (http://support.storm8.com) with the information, it'll give you a ticket number in your email. You can message me the ticket number and we'll check this out for you.

Corrilla
12-21-16, 10:33 PM
Dragon Story seems to be working much better now.

Maybe you found my ticket or someone fixed it.

If so... Thank them for me.

marcatwolf
12-24-16, 07:49 AM
mine came back up after two days and trying to figure it out myself. i didnt here anything from TL. i cleared all my cache, restarted, etc. somehow my email got deleted. after hours of troubleshooting, i was able to delete all accts and redo them. i dont know what that was all about but i have a feeling when they add all these features it messes up the connectivity to the game. ever notice the lag on the game during leaderboard? there is something going on there. i lost the tourney because of this. so next time i wont play or at the very least i wont expect at all to win.

Corrilla
12-29-16, 05:27 PM
Sorry wrote it twice.

Corrilla
12-29-16, 05:33 PM
Oh nooooo! It's doing it again! None of my Storm8 games will open... Dragon Story worked OK but the other games won't load.

Gonna check to see if Dragon Story still works.

It took a while but it finally worked. As long as I still have Dragon Story I'll survive.