PDA

View Full Version : A Warm Welcome - Stage Event!

[S8] Regina
12-16-16, 11:47 AM
Extra Information (added by moderators)

Frozen Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Black Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Bundled Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Blue Yellow Red
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Warmth Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: White Yellow Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200 Gold
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

[S8] Regina
12-16-16, 11:47 AM
A WARM WELCOME STAGE EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS 2.4/Android 2.3.1.6 | Event is live from Dec. 16, 2016 to Dec. 27. 2016 | Auto-Starts on Dec. 18. 2016

https://imgur.com/lKUelL3.png

lenasdinner
12-16-16, 11:55 AM
I like the last prize!!Warmth dragon is really beautiful,and awesome Frozen dragon too.Bundled is really funny.great.

NOTE: this might not be 100% correct,so be awere of that.thank you ....

Levels 91-200

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
2. Collect 30 Beanies from Farming. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 1 Frozen Favor

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold) (Prize: 1 Frozen Favor)
2. Craft your Frozen Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 2,500Firapples

Chapter 3 (4 Acts)

1. Hatch your Frozen Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold)
2. Plant Pumpwings (6). (Skip: 45Gold)
3. Complete 1 Frost Bites. (Skip: 5Gold)
4. Collect 45 Beanies from Farming. (Skip: 90Gold)
Prize: 3,000Exp 15,000Coin

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

1. Complete 1 A Warm Winter. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Raise your Frozen Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
3. Craft a Frost Frost. (Skip: 20Gold)
4. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 12Map

Chapter 5 (2 Acts)

1. Hatch a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold) (Prize: 1 Bundled Favor)
2. Raise your Frozen Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 2,500Firapples

Chapter 6 (5 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Frost Bites. (Skip: 5Gold)
2. Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
3. Complete 1 A Warm Winter. (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Raise your Frozen Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 80Gold) (Prize: 1 Bundled Favor)
5. Craft Mittens . (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 4,000Firapples

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (6). (Skip: 14Gold)
2. Raise your Frozen Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 150Gold) (Prize: 1 Bundled Favor)
3. Collect 70 Hot Cocoa from Farming. (Skip: 93Gold)
4. Craft and decorate with a Winter Warmth . (Skip: 149Gold) (Prize: 1 Bundled Favor)
5. Craft your Bundled Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 3,000Exp 15,000Coin

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

1. Hatch your Bundled Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold)
2. Hatch a Winter Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
3. Complete 1 Frost Bites. (Skip: 5Gold)
4. Raise your Bundled Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
Prize: 4,000Firapples

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)

1. Breed a Mist Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Harvest Pumpwings (5). (Skip: 50Gold)
3. Craft 4 Frosts Frost. (Skip: 80Gold)
4. Raise your Bundled Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold)
5. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 75Gold)
Prize: 16 Ice Walls

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
2. Raise your Bundled Dragon to Level 13. (Skip: 225Gold)
3. Collect 90 Hot Cocoa from Farming. (Skip: 95Gold)
4. Craft and decorate with two Winter Warmths . (Skip: 149Gold)
Prize: 1 Warmth Dragon

katali119
12-16-16, 11:57 AM
Woo! Something to do at the in-laws over Christmas :D

random59
12-16-16, 11:59 AM
I am in shock, Bingo request breed with an Olympus, accidently put Mercury on nest and now I have a 47 hour wait for Achilles and my 2nd nest will have expired:mad: Don't know if I will be able to complete this one:mad:

katali119
12-16-16, 12:00 PM
If there's need to battling, I'd recommend letting it auto start, when there's only a day left of the tournament, unless you are kicking butt. I am not kicking butt, but quite the opposite, so I'm going to wait for auto start and try and build up my food stocks over the 2 days between now and then. I saw some people talking about this strategy in the last tales, they aren't my original ideas :D

katali119
12-16-16, 12:00 PM
But wow random59, what an awesome fail!

lenasdinner
12-16-16, 12:02 PM
If there's need to battling, I'd recommend letting it auto start, when there's only a day left of the tournament, unless you are kicking butt. I am not kicking butt, but quite the opposite, so I'm going to wait for auto start and try and build up my food stocks over the 2 days between now and then. I saw some people talking about this strategy in the last tales, they aren't my original ideas :D

deleted my first post,still don't know what are the acts for ch 1.

random59
12-16-16, 12:04 PM
But wow random59, what an awesome fail!

Hmmm! Took me months to breed the 1st time and now 1st pop, never happens to me!

On a brighter note we can use Wreath Dragon to go out gather quest material earlier so you may want to put it on the nest asp and start a day later, incubation is 25 hours.

katali119
12-16-16, 12:05 PM
Oh no! I didn't get Wreath! :'( There was nothing saying that this time, unlike the Frostwolf which I also didn't get. Will have to remember for next world event.

Florr06
12-16-16, 12:07 PM
I love the Warmth dragon! So adorable :D

Natasha_07
12-16-16, 12:21 PM
I like the bundled one the most. :)

judithbobbie
12-16-16, 12:38 PM
Chapter 1 high level
- plant 7 firapples
- collect 30 beanies from harvesting

delimiah
12-16-16, 12:44 PM
Am I the only 1 who thinks that the Bundle dragon just looks stupid? Personally I like dragons that looked like dragons instead of disguising as humans.

lenasdinner
12-16-16, 12:52 PM
Am I the only 1 who thinks that the Bundle dragon just looks stupid? Personally I like dragons that looked like dragons instead of disguising as humans.

no you are not,don't like him neither,but he looks funny.

Edit: all chapters added ant #2 post...

Florr06
12-16-16, 01:00 PM
Chapter 1 high level
- plant 7 firapples
- collect 30 beanies from harvesting
In case someone is wondering, it's 1 Beanie per hour

marathon2615
12-16-16, 01:02 PM
I agree..... some just looked like stuffed animals or the Michelin man

leo2010leo
12-16-16, 01:03 PM
No, you are not the only one, I think the same. But I like the other two.

marathon2615
12-16-16, 01:17 PM
So on chapter 7 it says craft and decorate with winter warmth. Then on chapter 10 it says decorate with 2 of them. Does it count the first one from chapter 7 then only have to make one more on chapter 10? Or do you have to craft 2 specifically on chapter 10.

lenasdinner
12-16-16, 01:25 PM
So on chapter 7 it says craft and decorate with winter warmth. Then on chapter 10 it says decorate with 2 of them. Does it count the first one from chapter 7 then only have to make one more on chapter 10? Or do you have to craft 2 specifically on chapter 10.

usualy it does,but we never know.....but I think it will count.

blueangel826
12-16-16, 01:31 PM

I found if I leave the first ones out, they counted. Don't know for sure if they're in storage. Good luck to all!!

marathon2615
12-16-16, 01:35 PM
usualy it does,but we never know.....but I think it will count.
Good enuf for me. I'll assume for now that it will count it. Thanks guys

marathon2615
12-16-16, 01:35 PM
I found if I leave the first ones out, they counted. Don't know for sure if they're in storage. Good luck to all!!
Sounds good to me. Thank ya!

Dragonmania27
12-16-16, 01:45 PM
I didn't get wreath either, this is BS, I'm not spending money to buy a dragon.... so I guess there is no point doing this challenge I will be stopping after I hatch the frozen dragon, oh wait it's not even available to buy so how do they expect us to complete this challenge exactly

random59
12-16-16, 01:52 PM
I didn't get wreath either, this is BS, I'm not spending money to buy a dragon.... so I guess there is no point doing this challenge I will be stopping after I hatch the frozen dragon

You don't have to buy it, it just means that you can use it to go the Inner Shrine quest early. I think we may need around 15 or so of these but the sneak preview of chapter 8 does not tell us how many Frost we have to craft...my quess would be 4 as it costs 80 gold to skip where in chapter 4 to craft 1 Frost is 20 gold to skip.

piggene
12-16-16, 02:18 PM

Question for those that do this......there is no time limit on completing each chapter in and of themselves, correct? So, why not go ahead and start, get through what you can get through, and continue as if you didn't spend however long trying to get through 3 battle wins? Afterall, you may end up getting through those 3 battle wins before the tournament ends.

marathon2615
12-16-16, 03:56 PM
Question for those that do this......there is no time limit on completing each chapter in and of themselves, correct? So, why not go ahead and start, get through what you can get through, and continue as if you didn't spend however long trying to get through 3 battle wins? Afterall, you may end up getting through those 3 battle wins before the tournament ends.
You can't move on to the next chapter until all the acts of your current one are complete. Correct there's no time limit on each chapter but each one has to be completed fully before moving to the next. I hope that answers your question if I understood it correctly ☺

Drachenia
12-16-16, 04:53 PM
Oh, I can not manage to. I have 34.000 food now, but I do not have at the end enough feed. Every time at the end I miss a feed quantity over 100,000 :(

starship412
12-16-16, 05:14 PM
I think I'll just go for the Frozen dragon and nothing else because I have enough yellow and white hybrids clogging up my island and storage. 37 different yellows and 70 different white dragons. I've got 67 black hybrids but they're harder to come by so there will always be room for them.

docpaine
12-16-16, 06:06 PM
Cute event! But not really for me I think, good luck to everyone participating! I'm just gonna feed a bunch of dragons I've been wanting to evolve and keep growing for the next Tales xD

ksbmommy
12-16-16, 06:57 PM
Not sure I go for anything past the first one. The second one is kind of silly and I don't really want to spend all that food feeding dragons that might not do good in battle. The last one is really nice but just doesn't feel like a must have.

DR0G0N
12-16-16, 08:57 PM
Well...I got the Wreath dragon, also have the apples for this, but I can't seem to justify completing this. Not overly crazy about the dragons, but the first one is a black and blue type and I tend to like those color combo plus black type is pretty rare like starship mentioned. Also, not really interested in human like dragons, so the 2nd one is a no go for me. And as for the 3rd one, I think it'll make a good companion for my Whiteglass dragon from previous tale, Forging a Hero. But then again, my WhiteGlass likes to prance around the Slumberland habitat, so...Warmth dragon wouldn't be able to join her, due to her type. And I can't see myself epicing it for no reason other than it looks pretty in epic form.

So, I'll just go for the first dragon and take a break. :]

FireballFarm
12-16-16, 10:49 PM
I'll just go for the first dragon and take a break. :]

That seems to be a popular option this DT, lol! I am doing the same and am very glad Frozen is the first dragon. If Bundled were first in line, I'd probably pass on the whole event. Warmth is pretty, but that's just too much food for me to be dumping into the Bundled. I have many dragons I like that that need to be leveled up, so I am looking forward to doing lots of feeding and evolving of my choice this week. :)

zaaracake
12-17-16, 12:48 AM
A stage event? Is this any different from a dragon tale?
Oh no, how can it be so soon? I'm still bleary-eyed from the deathrace to get Wreath.
Don't know if I can make this one. Maybe I'll try later because the white and yellow dragon is sweet.
To the people who still have the endurance left for this race, more power to you. Hats off and all that jazz!
Me, I'm gonna make my elevenhundredth and eleventy eleventh attempt in the battle arena against that MotherofEvil Centurion...
And then I'm going back to bed.

#bilbobaggins
#motherofevil

random59
12-17-16, 01:37 AM
No, no, no, I have had enough, can't see these being festive Christmas dragons.

No BBQ or dragons by the beach frolicking under the sun whilst sipping on a glass of Chardonnay. I live down under in the Southern Hemisphere, it is HOT! No need to be Bundled up.

For those who are partaking good luck to you.

pernmagic
12-17-16, 02:05 AM
Hmmm! Took me months to breed the 1st time and now 1st pop, never happens to me!

On a brighter note we can use Wreath Dragon to go out gather quest material earlier so you may want to put it on the nest asp and start a day later, incubation is 25 hours.
Thanks for that tip ..... I've just put wreath on the nest probably wouldn't have bothered if I had not read your post ...... Ain't too bothered about this but will start late and see how it goes as I need to build food as dark one is on the nest and will no doubt be very hungry once he sticks his snout out :)

piggene
12-17-16, 06:28 AM
@marathon2615
Yes, I understand that. I only meant that there is no penalty for sitting in chapter two for 3 days.

marathon2615
12-17-16, 07:01 AM
@marathon2615
Yes, I understand that. I only meant that there is no penalty for sitting in chapter two for 3 days.
Oh ok my bad lol. No, no penalty but from the tales I've done it sure sets you back being on the same chapter multiple days.

Florr06
12-17-16, 07:05 AM
Oh ok my bad lol. No, no penalty but from the tales I've done it sure sets you back being on the same chapter multiple days.

Yep, you'd have to complete the remaining 8 Chapters in 5 days. In the last Tales, when I had to breed Fuzzy, I got an Elder fail (27hr) and a Lorekeeper. I never managed to catch up again, but it was quite a short Tales of course.

marathon2615
12-17-16, 07:31 AM
Yep, you'd have to complete the remaining 8 Chapters in 5 days. In the last Tales, when I had to breed Fuzzy, I got an Elder fail (27hr) and a Lorekeeper. I never managed to catch up again, but it was quite a short Tales of course.
Yeah it don't matter how hard you work if you have a few mess ups there's no way to catch up without gold

piggene
12-17-16, 07:42 AM

Ok, so if you wait to start, you will have extra time at the end or the tale ends at the same time for everyone no matter when they start? I've been playing DS for about six months, so I've done several tales. I always figured that the tale ends at the same time for everyone no matter when they start.

debrasbistro
12-17-16, 07:50 AM
Ok, so if you wait to start, you will have extra time at the end or the tale ends at the same time for everyone no matter when they start? I've been playing DS for about six months, so I've done several tales. I always figured that the tale ends at the same time for everyone no matter when they start.

If you wait to start, you will have the extra days at the end. That is why I am waiting, to build up some food. You can also try to breed the dragons needed in advance if you have extra nests. If you start early, tales will end earlier than for those who waited. The tales last the same amount of days. The end depends on when you start. I hope that makes sense . ��

piggene
12-17-16, 07:52 AM
If you wait to start, you will have the extra days at the end. That is why I am waiting, to build up some food. You can also try to breed the dragons needed in advance if you have extra nests. If you start early, tales will end earlier than for those who waited. The tales last the same amount of days. The end depends on when you start. I hope that makes sense . ��

Well dang!!! Yes with that info, it makes perfect sense to wait. Thanks for that! I had no idea.

marathon2615
12-17-16, 10:21 AM
Well dang!!! Yes with that info, it makes perfect sense to wait. Thanks for that! I had no idea.
Yeah it starts your ten day count down when you hit the little start button. But if you wait to long it will automatically start it for you. I believe this one said it auto starts on the 18th. So you can't wait indefinitely to build up your apple supply but a few days can make a huge difference.

piggene
12-17-16, 10:29 AM
Yeah it starts your ten day count down when you hit the little start button. But if you wait to long it will automatically start it for you. I believe this one said it auto starts on the 18th. So you can't wait indefinitely to build up your apple supply but a few days can make a huge difference.

I have plenty of apples (770k). But this tournament is ****ing me. Hopefully I'll be fine once that is past. I'm going to keep this tidbit in mind next tales! I've been such a fool! 😂😂

Thanks to all for the help!

marathon2615
12-17-16, 10:33 AM
I have plenty of apples (770k). But this tournament is ****ing me. Hopefully I'll be fine once that is past. I'm going to keep this tidbit in mind next tales! I've been such a fool! 😂😂

Thanks to all for the help!
Lol asking questions to figure it out is the opposite of being a fool in my opinion 😊 no problem and good luck!! BTW I only wish I had that many apples starting a tale!! 😲 lol I'm starting with roughly half that. Hope it's enuf!

PinkBubbles75
12-17-16, 10:50 AM
I'll wait until the tales auto starts tomorrow but I'm just playing until I get the first dragon, it looks cool to me The grand prize dragon is very cute but it's typing doesn't make me want to spend a ton of food raising 2 dragons, 1 of which I don't really care for. I don't like the bundle dragon too much even though it's a cute concept. The prize dragon could've been part diamond, I enough green-yellow-white dragons or some combo of the types as it is

Florr06
12-17-16, 01:00 PM
Stuck on Corrupt Stalwart and I have to win 3 battles. Argh! :(

lenasdinner
12-17-16, 01:06 PM

Stalwart was hard for me too this time,but at the end I used Banshee and beat him very easy....

starship412
12-17-16, 01:11 PM

I concur, try Banshee or if you have Ice Giant try him too. White/Blue hybrids seem to work wonders and if they lose try them again.

Florr06
12-17-16, 02:28 PM
Stalwart was hard for me too this time,but at the end I used Banshee and beat him very easy....

I concur, try Banshee or if you have Ice Giant try him too. White/Blue hybrids seem to work wonders and if they lose try them again.

Thanks for your suggestions, I don't have Banshee but during previous Tournaments Chronicler worked well for me (White hybrid!), I was just contemplating skipping the act or ultimating Corrupt Stalwart but tried Chronicler once more and he finally beat the big bully! :) now I'll probably speed up the Battle arena timer so I can start crafting Frozen before going to bed

laurelsail
12-17-16, 06:55 PM
Is there any other blue/yellow combo that has a 14 hour incubation time? Thanks!

jaymieb2
12-17-16, 07:19 PM
I love the cute dragon bundled up in the scarf and coat!

Thank you! :-) I tried so hard for the Incognito dragon, but it left the marketplace too soon...

LOVE being able to get this adorable one!

belarica
12-17-16, 07:26 PM
Is there any other blue/yellow combo that has a 14 hour incubation time? Thanks!

Rainbow. If you use rainbow to breed with then rainbow can't be offspring.

anaghasaki
12-18-16, 04:38 AM
My calculations for the crafting required:
(If anybody can find any mistakes, please inform me)

1 Mitten = 1 inner shine + 4 knitting yarn
1 Frost = 1 inner shine + 1 knitting yarn
1 Winter warmth = 2 inner shine + 2 mittens + 1 small yellow gem
( 1 Winter warmth = 4 inner shine + 8 knitting yarn + 1 small yellow gem)

We need total-
5 Frosts (1 on day 4 and 4 on day 9, assuming the one crafted on day 4 doesn't count towards day 9)
3 Winter warmth (1 on day 7 and 2 on day 10, again assuming previously crafted doesn't count)
(We also need to craft 1 mitten on day 6, however I am not calculating it separately as that mitten can be used towards winter warmth)

5 Frosts = 5 inner shine + 5 knitting yarn
3 Winter warmth = 12 inner shine + 24 knitting yarn + 3 small yellow gems
Total = 17 inner shine + 29 knitting yarn + 3 small yellow gems

However if we need 4 Frosts and 2 Winter warmth:
4 Frosts = 4 Inner shine + 4 knitting yarn
2 Winter warmth = 8 inner shine + 16 knitting yarn + 2 small yellow gems
Total = 12 inner shine + 20 knitting yarn + 2 small yellow gems

Inner shine can be obtained from Warm winter or happy holidays quests
Knitting yarn can be obtained from Frost bite quest

As part of the tales we need to complete 2 warm winter and 3 frost bite
(I don't know how many pieces we get per quest, so can't calculate more than this)

justjess014
12-18-16, 05:40 AM
I wish they would stop requiring you to raise them both to lvl. 14....
Not worth it at all.

marathon2615
12-18-16, 07:41 AM
My calculations for the crafting required:
(If anybody can find any mistakes, please inform me)

1 Mitten = 1 inner shine + 4 knitting yarn
1 Frost = 1 inner shine + 1 knitting yarn
1 Winter warmth = 2 inner shine + 2 mittens + 1 small yellow gem
( 1 Winter warmth = 4 inner shine + 8 knitting yarn + 1 small yellow gem)

We need total-
5 Frosts (1 on day 4 and 4 on day 9, assuming the one crafted on day 4 doesn't count towards day 9)
3 Winter warmth (1 on day 7 and 2 on day 10, again assuming previously crafted doesn't count)
(We also need to craft 1 mitten on day 6, however I am not calculating it separately as that mitten can be used towards winter warmth)

5 Frosts = 5 inner shine + 5 knitting yarn
3 Winter warmth = 12 inner shine + 24 knitting yarn + 3 small yellow gems
Total = 17 inner shine + 29 knitting yarn + 3 small yellow gems

However if we need 4 Frosts and 2 Winter warmth:
4 Frosts = 4 Inner shine + 4 knitting yarn
2 Winter warmth = 8 inner shine + 16 knitting yarn + 2 small yellow gems
Total = 12 inner shine + 20 knitting yarn + 2 small yellow gems

Inner shine can be obtained from Warm winter or happy holidays quests
Knitting yarn can be obtained from Frost bite quest

As part of the tales we need to complete 2 warm winter and 3 frost bite
(I don't know how many pieces we get per quest, so can't calculate more than this)
Wow thanks for doing that! Big help!

Gaillock
12-18-16, 07:45 AM
A stage event? Is this any different from a dragon tale?
Oh no, how can it be so soon? I'm still bleary-eyed from the deathrace to get Wreath.
Don't know if I can make this one. Maybe I'll try later because the white and yellow dragon is sweet.
To the people who still have the endurance left for this race, more power to you. Hats off and all that jazz!
Me, I'm gonna make my elevenhundredth and eleventy eleventh attempt in the battle arena against that MotherofEvil Centurion...
And then I'm going back to bed.

#bilbobaggins
#motherofevil

Have you tried Forgefather 14 against Centurian? It worked for me. mB Good luck!

marathon2615
12-18-16, 07:51 AM
Anyone know the food requirements to get Frozen from 10 to 14 yet?

leo2010leo
12-18-16, 12:03 PM
I wish they would stop requiring you to raise them both to lvl. 14....
Not worth it at all.
It's only up to 10 if the player is under 90. I am at 69 now and don't look forward to levelling up at all...
By the way, somebody has got the list of tasks for those under level 90?

laurelsail
12-18-16, 12:53 PM
What does the Holiday quest yield? Thanks!

Bastiaan0
12-18-16, 01:43 PM
So far I got 3 times 4 inner shines and 2 once. So 14 total out of 4 quests ;)

retseho
12-18-16, 07:18 PM
Well...I got the Wreath dragon, also have the apples for this, but I can't seem to justify completing this. Not overly crazy about the dragons, but the first one is a black and blue type and I tend to like those color combo plus black type is pretty rare like starship mentioned. Also, not really interested in human like dragons, so the 2nd one is a no go for me. And as for the 3rd one, I think it'll make a good companion for my Whiteglass dragon from previous tale, Forging a Hero. But then again, my WhiteGlass likes to prance around the Slumberland habitat, so...Warmth dragon wouldn't be able to join her, due to her type. And I can't see myself epicing it for no reason other than it looks pretty in epic form.

So, I'll just go for the first dragon and take a break. :]

Well said, I shall also stop after getting Frozen. Maybe do Ch.3 for the apples and take a break as I also stopped playing Bingo as the Gold league is too competive.

The Dark One is hatching in 1.5hr so my apples stock will be put to a better use feeding an Ultra Dark Champion to Level 10. I don't have enough for Level 15.😆

DR0G0N
12-18-16, 10:49 PM
Well said, I shall also stop after getting Frozen. Maybe do Ch.3 for the apples and take a break as I also stopped playing Bingo as the Gold league is too competive.

The Dark One is hatching in 1.5hr so my apples stock will be put to a better use feeding an Ultra Dark Champion to Level 10. I don't have enough for Level 15.��

Lol, I keep messing up at BINGO now that I just reached Silver. I only did it for the Wreath Dragon from the world event and also apples. I guess I was really tired from the world event, that I lost focus on the BINGO after it ended. But my stash of apples is pretty well stock atm, so no worries since I'm not even participating in this DT.

As for the Dark One, congrats on getting it~ As for me, I'm only two short from crafting it, but have to wait till next tourney...that is if it's still available. I refused to ultimate two dragons that I spent days on battling, b/c I called bs on that. There are some dragons that I find reasonable to ultimate, but not when I started into the tourney right on the dot and battling almost every hour and still not be able to beat that one dragon looks pretty much rigged to me. -_-

So, hopefully, they would provide more opportunities to get corrupt crystals in the near future and make sure to put up a notice when the Dark One is leaving. This would give players a chance to gather as much crystals as possible and to decide rather or not to purchase the remaining.

zaaracake
12-18-16, 11:32 PM
So, hopefully, they would provide more opportunities to get corrupt crystals in the near future and make sure to put up a notice when the Dark One is leaving. This would give players a chance to gather as much crystals as possible and to decide rather or not to purchase the remaining.

This.

zaaracake
12-19-16, 12:00 AM
Have you tried Forgefather 14 against Centurian? It worked for me. mB Good luck!

@Galliock, thanks. Unfortunately, I don't have forgefather. But I managed to get him with Maple 13 bM. Unfortunately too late for me to finish. I read your post on the main battle thread and found it interesting. I'll def try that strategy next tourney. All the best.

starship412
12-19-16, 07:49 AM
I hatched my Frozen Dragon and I'm done with Dragon Tales. Yes, I don't need another yellow or white hybrid. The color combinations for both Warmth and Bundled don't interest me at all as I already have a bunch of white hybrids level 10 and over and yellows that do nothing for me in the battle arena.
If Frozen would've been the 2nd dragon and the grand prize was a Champion dragon maybe I would've tried to push on but now I can save my food to level up my level 13 Infinity and level 9 Dark Angel.

katali119
12-19-16, 08:21 AM
If Frozen would've been the 2nd dragon and the grand prize was a Champion dragon maybe I would've tried to push on but now I can save my food to level up my level 13 Infinity and level 9 Dark Angel.

Shh...don't say that, next time they'll make it so!

starship412
12-19-16, 09:34 AM
Shh...don't say that, next time they'll make it so!

Lol

amerirish
12-19-16, 01:37 PM
Frozen Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Black Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Bundled Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Blue Yellow Red
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Warmth Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: White Yellow Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200 Gold
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

amalsaba
12-19-16, 06:36 PM
I only like frozen.
Hate bundled
And I don't care about warmth.
So I got frozen and stopped playing the tales. With over 300,000 fireapples I fed so many dragons (3 or 4 to level 10) about 4 to level 6 and many to level 3.... i find these tales to be stressful so I'm just going to feed dragons that I like. I got tooooooooo many dragons to notice pretty deagons that stay on baby levels. My neighbour doesn't usually participate in the tales and her island looks sooooo good. Most of her dragons are in epic form.
I'll start participating in the tales once we have a quicker way of producing bigger amounts of food. If anyone is gonna say but tge BINGO feature. .. it makes my game sooooo slow it crashes all the time so I can't play that version as much as I want that gold producing dragon.

Gaillock
12-19-16, 08:48 PM
@Galliock, thanks. Unfortunately, I don't have forgefather. But I managed to get him with Maple 13 bM. Unfortunately too late for me to finish. I read your post on the main battle thread and found it interesting. I'll def try that strategy next tourney. All the best.
I'm glad you finally got it. Good Luck!

laurelsail
12-19-16, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know how many cocoa harvesting yields? Thanks!

Gaillock
12-20-16, 11:13 AM
Yes, what is the drop rate for hot cocoa? I assume we get more from higher yield crops such as rushrooms, as opposed to fireapples. Does anyone know? Thanks.

leo2010leo
12-20-16, 11:29 AM
Yes, what is the drop rate for hot cocoa? I assume we get more from higher yield crops such as rushrooms, as opposed to fireapples. Does anyone know? Thanks.
Normally you don't, sorry.

laurelsail
12-20-16, 11:37 AM
Do we get the 2.5 drop per growing hours for cocoa or is it like the beanie drops? Thanks!

FireballFarm
12-20-16, 12:15 PM
The food prizes for Chapters are pathetic. What hapoened to the 20,000 food prize for finishing Ch. 3 or 4?
No gold in the tournaments anymore, no gold on Spin to Win anymore, and now they are calling 2500 food a 'prize' in the DT. Smh.

belarica
12-20-16, 12:37 PM
The food prizes for Chapters are pathetic. What hapoened to the 20,000 food prize for finishing Ch. 3 or 4?
No gold in the tournaments anymore, no gold on Spin to Win anymore, and now they are calling 2500 food a 'prize' in the DT. Smh.

20k food was never a prize except for milestones in leaderboard. The most I ever remember is 6 or 8k

FireballFarm
12-20-16, 01:20 PM
20k food was never a prize except for milestones in leaderboard. The most I ever remember is 6 or 8k

Here's 6 old Tales where we won 14,000- 20,000 apples in the the first half of the event (using more than 6 examples made the pics too small to read). It used to be normal to win around 20,000 apples, but they've been steadily reducing the amount over the last 4 or 5 Tales.
https://i.imgur.com/cl29GFZ.jpg

Oops, just realized I included the Tales with Beast Dragon twice in the collage. One of them should have been the DT with the Forge Father Dragon, which had 2 prizes of 7500 apples, each, making a total of 15,000 apples for that one.

Gaillock
12-20-16, 07:23 PM
Normally you don't, sorry.

I'm pretty sure it has worked that way for me. At least more drops from rushrooms than impruberries.

gypsie51
12-20-16, 09:27 PM
Can you get credit for leveling if you do it b4 the specific act?

stcinz
12-20-16, 11:36 PM
Yes!!!

RhodryMaelwaedd
12-21-16, 12:19 PM
Tales and leaderboard at the same time? I can't find words to describe the people of Storm8. And if I could, I wouldn't be allowed to use them in here...

jbyn4e
12-21-16, 12:33 PM
^^ And a tournament, don't forget :)

marathon2615
12-21-16, 12:39 PM
Can you get credit for leveling if you do it b4 the specific act?
Yes I leveled my frozen dragon up to 14 before it even asked us to level it up to 4 and its counted every time.

ksbmommy
12-21-16, 12:43 PM
Tales and leaderboard at the same time? I can't find words to describe the people of Storm8. And if I could, I wouldn't be allowed to use them in here...

It's the new normal. I'm glad I'm not doing tales this time after the first dragon. Will work on LB, bingo and the tourney. At least I have some free time over the next week. Perfect timing for me, finally a time when I'm not busy.

Drachenia
12-21-16, 03:59 PM
So no food more of the Frozen is in the development on LVL 10. So this dragon valley is also finished for me, because I have many champion which I want to feed on Epic and thus never enough food can collect. :(

laurelsail
12-21-16, 05:10 PM
Hi! Any info on how the Cocoa drops? Knowing ahead of time would really help! Thanks!

Clark_Wayne
12-21-16, 05:23 PM
tourney , tales and leaderboard together ! :eek:
aren't we busy enough with xmas ?

debrasbistro
12-21-16, 10:49 PM

Add in Bingo for those playing :p

Gaillock
12-22-16, 01:19 AM
Hi! Any info on how the Cocoa drops? Knowing ahead of time would really help! Thanks!

Cocoa drops when you harvest food. You get more for higher level food. For example, you get 2 drops for each rushrooms and 7 for diamonddates. Good luck!

pernmagic
12-22-16, 01:21 AM
I put info on wrong forum ..... Not awake !
Opting out of tales , have frozen and need food stores for the dark one to grow :)

leo2010leo
12-22-16, 03:06 AM
Oh yes, they do suppose me to feed Frozen up to level 14, - and I'm under level 90. :( If at least the second dragon would have been good-looking, I could have skipped this act for gold... but not for this Bundled dwarf, thank you.

Florr06
12-22-16, 06:46 AM
Cocoa drops when you harvest food. You get more for higher level food. For example, you get 2 drops for each rushrooms and 7 for diamonddates. Good luck!

You get 1.5 per hour, which means, I believe, you get either 1 or 2 for Rushrooms and either 7 or 8 for Diamondates

Clark_Wayne
12-22-16, 06:48 AM
Add in Bingo for those playing :p

yes and bingo LOL

bozotc19
12-22-16, 09:13 AM
How many winter warmths do we need to make? 4? One from c6, one from c7 and 2 from c10? Or are they cumulative...and you really only need 2 total?
Also, you can craft an ice wall....but I don't see that it is needed for anything!!

belarica
12-22-16, 09:54 AM
How many winter warmths do we need to make? 4? One from c6, one from c7 and 2 from c10? Or are they cumulative...and you really only need 2 total?
Also, you can craft an ice wall....but I don't see that it is needed for anything!!

They should be cumulative

Sammas69
12-22-16, 12:46 PM
How do you go about raising the frozen dragon to level 11 if 10 is max?

amerirish
12-22-16, 12:55 PM
How do you go about raising the frozen dragon to level 11 if 10 is max?

You need to get a Noble Crystal from the Market in the Buildings tab

Florr06
12-22-16, 03:23 PM
Hmm, got a 20hr fail while trying for Winter.. and I just accidentally bought 5200 apples for 20 gold :( not a good day

giddyjan
12-22-16, 07:14 PM
For last act we need 2 winter warmth. Does anyone know if the first one counts or we have to craft 2 in final act.

Florr06
12-23-16, 03:22 AM
Used boosts to speed up my 20hr breed, got a 8hr fail now, yikes. Even though it hurts to even think about it I may have to spend the 49 gold to pass the act :(

marathon2615
12-23-16, 09:58 AM
For last act we need 2 winter warmth. Does anyone know if the first one counts or we have to craft 2 in final act.
This^^^^
I need to know also. Has anyone gotten this far that might know?

saghaven
12-23-16, 11:56 AM
I need to know as well. Also, where it says craft 4 Frosts does that include the first one we did? And do we actually have to craft 3/4 or is that an error because that Ice Wall seems to be in the craft shop for no reason.

laurelsail
12-23-16, 02:02 PM
I have the same questions as above. Does anybody know?! Thanks!

anaghasaki
12-24-16, 12:24 AM
Could anyone please confirm if we have to hatch the winter dragon egg from breeding roost to nest or from nest to habitat?? I had placed mist dragon from roost to nest and it counted, but now I have a 12 hrs with blue and white ready in roost but I am on day 7 right now.. I need the winter dragon tomorrow but I also need the roost for my bingo..

Kennedward
12-24-16, 12:33 AM
May not finish this event, but ah well

AinoDK
12-24-16, 01:52 AM
Could anyone please confirm if we have to hatch the winter dragon egg from breeding roost to nest or from nest to habitat?? I had placed mist dragon from roost to nest and it counted, but now I have a 12 hrs with blue and white ready in roost but I am on day 7 right now.. I need the winter dragon tomorrow but I also need the roost for my bingo..

Both count, so go ahead and place the egg on a nest

AinoDK
12-24-16, 01:57 AM
I need to know as well. Also, where it says craft 4 Frosts does that include the first one we did? And do we actually have to craft 3/4 or is that an error because that Ice Wall seems to be in the craft shop for no reason.

You need to craft 4 frosts in ch 9, buy I too would like to know about the Warmth in ch 10

anaghasaki
12-24-16, 07:14 AM
Both count, so go ahead and place the egg on a nest

Thanks.. I will..

belarica
12-24-16, 08:42 AM
Has anyone asked what "a stage event" even means? Why doesn't it say dragon tales?

Florr06
12-24-16, 09:27 AM
For the final Chapter, I'm thinking it would be best to plant 3 Scalypears the day before. You'll have to plant the 7 Fireapples for the first act in 2 batches, but the three Scalypears will immediately give you the necessary 90 Hot Cocoa (60x1.5). It's takes less time than planting 7 Fireapples and then 7 Eliteleeks.
These are just some thoughts. Not sure if this is the best/easiest approach but maybe it helps someone :)

marathon2615
12-24-16, 11:59 AM
The winter has to be hatched from the nest to a habitat for it to count. At least mine did

Florr06
12-24-16, 12:09 PM
The winter has to be hatched from the nest to a habitat for it to count. At least mine did

Hmm for me it counted when I placed it on the nest.

jaymieb2
12-24-16, 01:41 PM
On the last day, it says 2 Winter Warmth. Can those be crafted and placed early?

Thank you! :-)

jaymieb2
12-24-16, 01:50 PM

I can't speak to why there are so many S8 activities going on right now, but this game is world wide, and there are far more people around the world who do not celebrate Christmas than than people who do.

Just something to consider. :-)

Peace and happiness to all! :-) And thank you to S8 for the gifted dragon! :-)

florcky
12-25-16, 05:08 AM

Only need to craft one on last chapter. The first one did count.

marathon2615
12-25-16, 07:11 AM
Only need to craft one on last chapter. The first one did count.
Thank you!!!!! I've been asking this since the very first day!

michebag
12-25-16, 09:57 AM
Thank you!

Florr06
12-25-16, 10:05 AM
Warmth dragon is in storage :) final day wasn't very stressful, fortunately. Merry Christmas everyone!

marathon2615
12-25-16, 05:15 PM
Warmth dragon is in storage :) final day wasn't very stressful, fortunately. Merry Christmas everyone!
Did each hour of harvesting get you 2 points towards the 90 you had to collect?

belarica
12-25-16, 05:26 PM
Thank you!!!!! I've been asking this since the very first day!

People on the forums are notorious for saying they're not spending gold, so it makes sense there wouldn't be an answer until the very last day for those who started right away.

Florr06
12-26-16, 08:17 AM
Did each hour of harvesting get you 2 points towards the 90 you had to collect?

No, 1.5! I got 30 for 20hr Scalypears

marathon2615
12-26-16, 04:55 PM
Warmth dragon on the nest. Whew. For anyone wondering, I crafted both Winter warmths early and placed them several days before the last chapter today and it counted both of them.

Kurimukun
12-27-16, 06:19 AM
I give up.
I got instead of a stupid Mist Dragon 3 Hanukka Dragons in a row!
given all the things I had to grow to craft and stuff...I guess, I will be lucky, if I get at least the second dragon, too bad, I don't really like it...good bye beloved Warmth Dragon, I'll go freezing a little bit with my new companion in the blizzard he just got lost in^^"...

So...next time I'll have to look again at the tasks others found out and told us about...these tales feel to get harder and harder every time. Or at least it seems to me to be this way...
It's not a game, you have to work for it, I guess"xD

*takes a blanket with her for her freezing Frozen Luna*

PS: Funny thing I just realised: Even my preparation for the Winter Dragon didn't work! XD
I never was so unhappy to be lucky at breedingXD