PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access game

Fressie
12-16-16, 11:32 AM
Hello, I couldn't access the game this morning, have tried many times and every time it says to check my internet connection, which by the way it's working perfectly, no issues with any other app game or internet access. Does anybody else have this issue? Should I open a ticket?

[S8] Regina
12-16-16, 11:59 AM
Hello, I couldn't access the game this morning, have tried many times and every time it says to check my internet connection, which by the way it's working perfectly, no issues with any other app game or internet access. Does anybody else have this issue? Should I open a ticket?

Hi there! I was just able to get into the game. Can you please try turning off your wifi, and then turning it back on? Sometimes a little nudge would help reboot the internet connection.

If you still cannot get into the game now, please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number.

Thank you!

baseball_boy
12-16-16, 12:04 PM
I can't get in either. I have deleted, readied, turned it off and nothing. All other games work.

Fressie
12-16-16, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE='[S8] Regina;1378391']Hi there! I was just able to get into the game. Can you please try turning off your wifi, and then turning it back on? Sometimes a little nudge would help reboot the internet connection.

If you still cannot get into the game now, please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number.

OK, did that and no change, then I turned off my iPad and on again and could play the game for a while, after an hour or so, came back to check my ovens and got the same notice to check my internet connection. There must be something wrong with the game. I'll wait to see if this happens again and will open a ticket, it's very frustrating to have this kind of issues again and again.

cartoc6
12-16-16, 07:03 PM
Is the game down? I can't get in.

Callisandria
12-16-16, 07:38 PM
I also have the same problem. It stopped for a few hours and is now happening again. My internet is fine, or I wouldn't be able to post this. It is a little frustrating because the holiday event is going on and I am missing the chance to get sprinkles/cookie cutters. Okay, writing that sentence made me laugh at myself. I am taking the time to write to you guys when, in real life, I should be doing my actual Christmas baking!

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 08:55 PM
Is the game down? I can't get in.

I also have the same problem. It stopped for a few hours and is now happening again. My internet is fine, or I wouldn't be able to post this. It is a little frustrating because the holiday event is going on and I am missing the chance to get sprinkles/cookie cutters. Okay, writing that sentence made me laugh at myself. I am taking the time to write to you guys when, in real life, I should be doing my actual Christmas baking!

I'm able to get into ny bakery. Can you try Regina's suggestions above and other suggestions here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89611-Bakery-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues

cartoc6
12-17-16, 12:06 PM
I was able to finally get in this morning, now it's down again. Tried all the steps, and nothing works. I'm able to get into all my other games except this one.