PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket sweep: Is this a new goal ?

yummy_bistro
12-15-16, 01:41 AM
Lot of new items require trade with shoppers and it only gives 24 hours
Is it worth to do it? Do I need the items later

rose petals, ribbons, lace etc

searched but cannot find any related info

thx

SpiritWind00
12-15-16, 01:45 AM
4. *Supermarket Sweep - 24 hour TIMED goal. during these 24 hours, wedding supplies are easier to acquire. You do not have to complete this step to continue. What you have collected will add to the count in your Parts needed. You will be able to get more later but the Trade changes to 6 hours. If you don't hit EXPIRE you can continue to do the 3 hour trades (shhh! not sure if this still works though!)

It's part of the Wedding storyline.

moving to help me thread...

yummy_bistro
12-15-16, 01:58 AM
4. *Supermarket Sweep - 24 hour TIMED goal. during these 24 hours, wedding supplies are easier to acquire. You do not have to complete this step to continue. What you have collected will add to the count in your Parts needed. You will be able to get more later but the Trade changes to 6 hours. If you don't hit EXPIRE you can continue to do the 3 hour trades (shhh! not sure if this still works though!)

It's part of the Wedding storyline.

moving to help me thread...

thx

Where can I find more info on wedding story line? I did try the hubs

SpiritWind00
12-15-16, 03:36 AM
My 'go-to' is always the Story Outline Guide. There are links to both the discussion thread and goal guide for pictures. Click on the purple Story Guide link - you want page 2. :)

Jackiesq
12-15-16, 04:39 AM
Nooooo do as much as possible of this easy trades! I made it to 7 out of 8. I didn't know about the don't push the expire button. Now I need much more resources every trade and it takes days to get them... 6 iso 3 hours is less problem to me.
We get an alicorn when we finish the storyline! 

SpiritWind00
12-15-16, 06:27 PM
closing thread as original question answered. thanks.