PDA

View Full Version : Breeding List broken

cocauina
12-14-16, 04:55 PM
The image shows everything, am I the only one?

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 05:08 PM
This is a known issue with low resolution devices that will be fixed in a future update. You may need to update your OS to a newer version if you're using an older operating system on your device.

cocauina
12-14-16, 05:22 PM
Elsa;1377577']This is a known issue with low resolution devices that will be fixed in a future update. You may need to update your OS to a newer version if you're using an older operating system on your device.

I don't need to update my OS. The OS I use is the perfect one for my iphone, te new ones just ruins the phone.

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 06:46 PM
I don't need to update my OS. The OS I use is the perfect one for my iphone, te new ones just ruins the phone.

We previously reported this issue. We've updated the dev team to include the new information you've shared for investigation.

cocauina
12-14-16, 07:29 PM
Elsa;1377625']We previously reported this issue. We've updated the dev team to include the new information you've shared for investigation.

I have been away from the forum, I barely visit this, and I was not able to find using my phone the thread about this problem, so I just created one in order to know the information about this issue.

Thank you Elsa, for replying. Have a good day/night. :)

[S8] Walt
12-15-16, 06:45 PM
I have been away from the forum, I barely visit this, and I was not able to find using my phone the thread about this problem, so I just created one in order to know the information about this issue.

Thank you Elsa, for replying. Have a good day/night. :)

We've just released an update in the App Store (1.7.2) that addresses this issue. Please update your App and let us know if this issue still persists. :D