PDA

View Full Version : Push Notifications

flgurl2684
12-14-16, 06:49 AM
Is anyone else having issues with push notifications?
I am not getting any from bakery, restaurant, or fashion.
I was getting them up until around 7 or 8PM Easter time yesterday.
Nothing now.
Thanks

flgurl2684

NilsonPets
12-14-16, 07:46 AM
Yes I am having the same issue :( I have Fantasy, Restaurant and Pet Shop.

Rynetory2
12-14-16, 07:53 AM
Do you mind uninstalling and reinstalling one of the games and/or toggle the notification settings in the settings of your device to see if that helps with your notifications? Please let us know how it goes for you.

flgurl2684
12-14-16, 08:47 AM
I've done both. No change as of yet.

jesslau9
12-14-16, 09:27 AM
Yup notification are gone from all my 3 games for about 12hours.. I'm on Android

Edit: I did test a uninstall and reinstall for bakery story and it's the same

flgurl2684
12-14-16, 11:43 AM
Seem to be working again! ��

wellstuffit
12-15-16, 05:57 AM
Not getting notifications have uninstalled, checked my android to see if notifications are turned on. Still no notifications from bakery or restaurant. But I am getting them for bakery 2.

Rynetory2
12-15-16, 07:33 PM
Seem to be working again! ��

Great to hear that yours is working. :)

Rynetory2
12-15-16, 07:35 PM
Yup notification are gone from all my 3 games for about 12hours.. I'm on Android

Edit: I did test a uninstall and reinstall for bakery story and it's the same

Not getting notifications have uninstalled, checked my android to see if notifications are turned on. Still no notifications from bakery or restaurant. But I am getting them for bakery 2.

Sorry that yours aren't working. Thanks for trying. I think you will need more investigation for your accounts. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your games.

deeblessedone
03-06-17, 06:54 PM
My push notification is set to let me know when food is complete but it isnt doing so.

DangerDuncan77
11-30-20, 11:33 AM
I have tried that several times and it STILL doesn't work

AnnirasSweets
11-30-20, 03:37 PM
I have tried that several times and it STILL doesn't work

I'm pretty sure the Push Notifications not working is an issue on the game's side, not the players' side and it's just something we'll have to live with if we want to play RS.

It's been happening for many years and sadly, there's not been a solid fix offered yet or anything along those lines. There's another Bugs Thread on the topic that is more established and might offer more info or insights if you'd like to check it out here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107480).