PDA

View Full Version : In game notifications

rado_nik
12-14-16, 03:50 AM
Is anybody else have problem with notifications from games? This is not only from Dragon Story but also Fantasy Forest, Castle Story, Farm Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and others. Don't receive notifications for battles, food and other.

amerirish
12-14-16, 01:04 PM
Most of my notifications alert me as soon as I finish a task; I'll get the 'Your next battle round is ready' message as soon as I close the app after finishing a battle :p Same with cooking food or completing orders.

FireballFarm
12-14-16, 02:02 PM
I don't get any notifications and didn't think about it until I saw this thread. Just checked in Settings>Notifications>Dragon Story (iPad 3), and everything is turned on except the sound alert option. I've had DS authorized for badge-style alerts, even on the lock screen, but...nothing.

Then, I checked the settings menu in the DS app and only see a notification on/off toggle for alerting when a breeding is finished. :/ It's been switched on probably since I downloaded the game several years ago, but I don't get any alerts.

Getting a notification when the arena is ready during tournaments would be great. Why is that not an option (although it sounds like amerirish might have that as an option??) And why are the notifications not working?

(all my other S8 games were deleted because they take up a ridiculous amount of storage space, so can't comment on notifications for those)

kooky panda
12-14-16, 03:59 PM
Make sure you have checked the settings in your game that they are turned on.
Also make sure you check the notifications on your device for Dragon story to make sure the notifications are also turned on.

FireballFarm
12-14-16, 04:30 PM
Also make sure you check the notifications on your device for Dragon story to make sure the notifications are also turned on.

I already checked both of those (as it says in my post) and my notifications do not work.

rado_nik
12-15-16, 12:32 AM

Problem begin about one and half day and entire day I didn't receive neither one notification. Messages starts coming before 8-10 h and for now I thing everything is OK

kooky panda
12-15-16, 12:04 PM
If you are still having issues with your notifications, please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

PineapplePigeon
12-15-16, 03:28 PM
I would love to turn of notifs from coins, i get one every five mins

kooky panda
12-16-16, 10:31 AM
I would love to turn of notifs from coins, i get one every five mins
It would be nice to have this separate option. I will pass this suggestion over.

PineapplePigeon
12-17-16, 01:54 PM
Awesome thanks!