PDA

View Full Version : Winter 2016 Sale

Rynetory2
12-13-16, 06:33 AM
Winter 2016 Sale

Wow, we have lots of past festive items on sale. Thanks Storm8! Happy Shopping Everyone! :D:D

Pets & Habitats
Reindeer Post - ?
Reindeer Stable - ?
Gingerbread Cat - 160 gems
Santa Cat - 150 gems
Santa Dalmatian - 150 gems
Baby Reindeer - 3 gold cowbells (iOS) / 120 gems (Android)
Snowman Cat - 3 gold cowbells
Reindeer - 3 gold cowbells
Elf Cat - 130 gems
Reindeer Dog - 130 gems

Decorations
Elf Workshop - 30 gems
Santa's Village House - 100 gems
Santa's Gift Sack - 20 gems
Santa's Sleigh - 50 gems
North Pole Lantern - 250 coins
Peppermint Path - 1 bronze cowbell
Xmas Fence - 3 gems
Corner Xmas Fence - 3 gems
T Xmas Fence - 1 bronze cowbell
Cross Xmas Fence - 1 bronze cowbell

Animals & Buildings Skins
Holiday Silo - ?
Gingerbread Farmhouse - 50 gems
Gingerbread Windmill - 2 silver cowbells
Gingerbread Barn - 2 silver cowbells
Gingerbread Silo - 90,000 coins
Peppermint Pig - 2 silver cowbells
Red-Nosed Cow - ?
New Year's Cow - ?
Elf Chicken - ?
New Year's Chicken - ?
Holiday Barn - ?
New Year's Pig - ?
Present Pig - ?
Santa Sheep - ?
Holiday Farmhouse - ?
Snowflake Sheep - 50 gems

Allie0105
12-13-16, 03:54 PM
I am SO disappointed. I've just seen all the exciting items for Christmas including the Reindeer which I've tried to collect ever since I started playing 540 days ago only to see his price is 3 gold cowbells. I've been sending out truck orders regularly and over the last few months I have collected.... 1. I had wanted the Tuxedo cat recently but I didn't have any cowbells then and now it is no longer available. Please, please, please can the drop of gold cowbells increase or limited time animals NOT be only available by gold cowbells?

Sorry if this is in the wrong discussion.

Creativedesignsbylynn
12-13-16, 04:52 PM
It would be nice if team Lava would give out more gold bells so people can earn the reindeers.
After all it is Christmas time

jenna_at
12-13-16, 11:26 PM
I want to buy Christmas tree and xmas decoration, but I can't find them out ( my friends got them)

Rynetory2
12-13-16, 11:31 PM
I want to buy Christmas tree and xmas decoration, but I can't find them out ( my friends got them)

What game version are you using?

Droptilushop2
12-14-16, 01:26 AM
Among the new Christmas decor in my market today is the opportunity to purchase the Reindeer Stable but cant find where to buy the reindeer??

judyandthecat
12-14-16, 04:26 AM
Among the new Christmas decor in my market today is the opportunity to purchase the Reindeer Stable but cant find where to buy the reindeer??

Check under gold bells

Droptilushop2
12-14-16, 04:56 AM
Check under gold bells Gold bells? Mmmm I don't believe I have that option? I play on Android device...strange they offer the habitat but not the pet?? Any light you can shed woud be much apprec Judy.

mearro
12-14-16, 05:46 AM
Gold bells? Mmmm I don't believe I have that option? I play on Android device...strange they offer the habitat but not the pet?? Any light you can shed woud be much apprec Judy.

If you have the farmer market then you can get cowbells.

Rynetory2
12-14-16, 05:50 AM

You dont have the Farmers' Market option on Android farm. I'm checking on this. Will post when I get more information.

Rynetory2
12-14-16, 07:07 PM

Great news for our Android members! Baby reindeer is now available in your Market. :D:D

Allie0105
12-14-16, 10:31 PM
Great news for our Android members! Baby reindeer is now available in your Market. :D:D

Is there any chance the big reindeer will be available in the market too for all of us?

Droptilushop2
12-15-16, 01:56 AM
Great news for our Android members! Baby reindeer is now available in your Market. :D:D Thank you very much rynetory. I purchased the baby reindeer...very cute!

Rynetory2
12-15-16, 06:18 PM
Thank you very much rynetory. I purchased the baby reindeer...very cute!

I am very happy for you. They are cute as a bug!

Rynetory2
12-15-16, 06:22 PM
Is there any chance the big reindeer will be available in the market too for all of us?

It'll be truly wonderful if they are! Lots of us are in the same boat as you due to sparity of gold cowbells. I doubt they will be but I have sent in a plea. Generally such requests have a higher chance if more members ask for it. I'll second your request.