PDA

View Full Version : Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

ogreve
12-13-16, 03:38 PM
I'm afraid the Isle of Fortune is no longer available.

Edit:

Number of days left on the timer will show on the icon in the bottom right, when the Isle of Fortune is selected.

Elsa;1426916']Sorry to hear that you haven't received the offer. It's random. Features usually have a beta period before a roll out, but this one was introduced before the team changes earlier this year so it may be a longer roll out.

Regina;1377506']

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.

Hi,

I just noticed something fancy new in my forest: an "Isle of Fortune".
But... I can't seem to do anything with it (yet?)....
It looks like it might be a habitat. I tried moving an animal to it and I then got the message "This animal has the wrong type for this habitat".
Can anyone tell me what it is and/or does?
Is it reserved for something special that is about to come?
The game doesn't seem to give any explanation as to what it is, nor element types it could possibly hold....

Clark_Wayne
12-13-16, 03:54 PM
i had to restart but i got it too :eek:

saucysammis
12-13-16, 04:00 PM
I am so excited to find out what this is!!!

EDITED:

Once you see the Isle of Fortune floating by the Waterfall in your forest,

1. You will only see the Golden Unicorn if you spend real money to buy an offer.
2. The offer is appearing in some forests and not others. (Just as gem sales do not appear for everyone at once)
3. You may get an offer during a time when others do not.
4. Once you buy the offer, the Golden Unicorn will show up for the amount of time specified in the offer you bought, then it will disappear.
5. The offer appears as a little gem balloon above the isle of fortune in the same way that coin, heart and apple balloons appear when habitat, nest or farms are ready to collect from.
6. Every day a gem ballon will appear above the isle when it is time to collect the daily gems.
7. If you miss a day of collecting from the isle you miss out on those gems

sparklegirly
12-13-16, 04:34 PM
Maybe we'll find out on Friday?! It's so cute and the waterfall fits perfectly. I love pink. Please give us some pink bushes just like that! Maybe we'll get some habitats for the lagoon! I'd really like a purple octopus in an underwater/coral reef habitat.

Ogreve I'm so jealous of your food supply! How long does it take you to accumulate so many apples?

Buttercup0001
12-13-16, 04:53 PM
As I've been at work, I've just noticed the Isle of Fortune. This is an exciting addition and I'll be eagerly awaiting for it to be usable. It's so very pretty. Can't wait to see what type of animal it will inhabit. Thanks Hellapanda for this new feature.

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 05:32 PM
Is this another feature ios got and android didnt? I don't have it

Clark_Wayne
12-13-16, 06:16 PM
Is this another feature ios got and android didnt? I don't have it

could be :D did you try to restart app completly ? (i don't know how you force close app for android)

i had to force close app , otherwise i didn't have it (it is new for ios because i force close often)

humm may be they are going to introduce some food animal
they introduced dragons that give apples instead of coins in dragon story so may be they are doing same here :D

Drachenia
12-13-16, 06:24 PM
Hello have this happiness island! I tried to move an animal to happiness island, said that I did not have the right animal have. Can a moderator, community manger or Hellapanda tell us what is happening with this happiness island?

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 06:30 PM
could be :D did you try to restart app completly ? (i don't know how you force close app for android)

i had to force close app , otherwise i didn't have it (it is new for ios because i force close often)

humm may be they are going to introduce some food animal
they introduced dragons that give apples instead of coins in dragon story so may be they are doing same here :D

Yes I tried force closing and reboot my device but it's not there. I hope it's not that bingo feature DS has to get treasure animals I don't like the hustle and money it takes to be top on that bingo leader board constantly :(

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 06:45 PM
JUST GOT ANDROID UPDATE! isle of fortune is there now plus I got 1 extra nest :)

byteme77
12-13-16, 08:15 PM
Maybe it's gonna be like bingo on DS

Alideh
12-13-16, 08:21 PM
Still waiting on the android update.... Don't see that either.

Thank you for sharing!
Closed all tabs and reopened it and yet still nothing, I guess it will come once the update shows. Moments like this I want to get an Iphone just for my game... but then I remember Why I love Androids soo much and just can't...
Hopefully one day we can update at the same time as Ios users....

Also your coin count...omg .... Wow! I know the apple count is possible, I've done it but the coin count :o The most I've ever managed to save up to is 4million... So to have saved up over 100 million alone :o Is amazing!!!

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 09:45 PM
Alideh android does have the update, reboot your device and ck google play store :)

empressvictoria
12-13-16, 11:04 PM
Hi all! Can someone please tell me what gives with this Isle of Fortune?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34936&d=1481695713 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34936&d=1481695713)

Silverrain1
12-14-16, 12:03 AM

Hmmm, can't see the attachments but I'm so intrigued by the name!
Ah just seen the other thread! I will read over there!

Clark_Wayne
12-14-16, 02:51 AM
Maybe it's gonna be like bingo on DS

:eek: hope not !
but since it seems to be a habitat (see when you try to move animal there) i hope it is not a bingo

JustKay
12-14-16, 05:06 AM
Isle of fortune... sounds a bit like another game of chance feature. Hope it's something that got fair odds. So far the game seems pretty fair with luck.

Silverrain1
12-14-16, 05:26 AM
Fortune just makes me think of money but more important than money in this game is the gem giving animals! Dunno why but that's what I keep thinking of

Drachenia
12-14-16, 07:31 AM
No, it's not a gamble, it's a habitat. If someone could post a picture, still in English. thank you very much

Alideh
12-14-16, 07:57 AM
Alideh android does have the update, reboot your device and ck google play store :)

Thank you about to try that and see what. Last update I heard other android users say they just got it (a few days after ios) and yet me and another person still hadn't, So if it doesn't work maybe its my phone or the service company I have :/

DirkDragon
12-14-16, 10:29 AM

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't understand why Android users were not informed about this. According to Play Store, the update was December 7. I could have used an extra nest for the leaderboard.

tahitii
12-14-16, 11:10 AM
Thank you about to try that and see what. Last update I heard other android users say they just got it (a few days after ios) and yet me and another person still hadn't, So if it doesn't work maybe its my phone or the service company I have :/

Hello Alideh, which version of the game are you playing ? The new update is not available on the Halloween version, you have to install the other one ;)

kooky panda
12-14-16, 11:59 AM
Hmmm, can't see the attachments but I'm so intrigued by the name!
Ah just seen the other thread! I will read over there!

Merged the two threads. :)

dexterminate
12-14-16, 02:11 PM
Maybe a dumb question but do you get all the gems AND a golden unicorn pet? Or is it just gems?

DirkDragon
12-14-16, 02:22 PM
Maybe a dumb question but do you get all the gems AND a golden unicorn pet? Or is it just gems?

Not a dumb question. I was wondering the same. You probably get both, but I like to be sure!

comeseecomesah
12-14-16, 02:37 PM
I would like some clarity too. Not enough info. Do we keep the unicorn? So looks like 250 gems now, then 27 gems every day for 30 days....as long as we collect every day so another question... what's the max it can hold before we HAVE to collect. Hopefully we don't have to log in 10 times per day or loose out lol

If we get unicorn what habitat do we need? Some like me would have to expand.
Maybe the unicorn sits in the Isle of Fortune for 30 days then dissappears. Edit...just looked again and think this may be it and the unicorn dissappears on day 31. It says total value is 1060 gems, which is all the gems added,therefore there's no value on the unicorn....boohoo!

So many unanswered questions.

Edit again lol. Still a good deal. The price for this is the same as the price for chest of gems,530. What's the catch? Lol. As long as we can collect everytime before it's maxed it's ok.

Last edit..promise. But I want a gold unicorn 'sigh'

DirkDragon
12-14-16, 03:12 PM
I took the plunge and bought it. You get the unicorn and it's on the isle. I won't be pleased if it disappears after 30 days.
Only problem at the moment, the whole game is running in slomo since the purchase, which is a nightmare.

[S8] Regina
12-14-16, 03:14 PM
I would like some clarity too. Not enough info. Do we keep the unicorn? So looks like 250 gems now, then 27 gems every day for 27 days....as long as we collect every day so another question... what's the max it can hold before we HAVE to collect. Hopefully we don't have to log in 10 times per day or loose out lol

If we get unicorn what habitat do we need? Some like me would have to expand.
Maybe the unicorn sits in the Isle of Fortune for 30 days then dissappears.

So many unanswered questions.

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.

lmmaddox
12-14-16, 03:29 PM
I took the plunge and bought it. You get the unicorn and it's on the isle. I won't be pleased if it disappears after 30 days.
Only problem at the moment, the whole game is running in slomo since the purchase, which is a nightmare.

Mine too! :-/

Eluzyion
12-14-16, 03:31 PM
I don't even have the offer.. Just an empty pink isle lol

supermaay
12-14-16, 03:36 PM
Thanks for clarification. It appears to be another way for us to purchase gems. When gems are on sale, the package of 530 gems costs $13.99. Now $19.99 for 1060 gems (over 31 days) offer a further discount.

DirkDragon
12-14-16, 03:43 PM
Regina;1377506']

This should have been made clear prior purchase. My problem, as stated above, is that the game is now unplayable! I have virtually no control over movement around the screen because it moves so slowly in a jerking way. I cannot plant farms, collect coins or see to breeding without extreme difficulty. This is a disaster. Am I condemned to this for the next 30 days? I will struggle to even collect the gems from the isle. Was this feature tested before release?

Shaynabrewer
12-14-16, 03:46 PM
I purchased the golden unicorn to wished i would have waited until i found out that we dont get to keep the unicorn i get not getting all the gems but the animal i would of liked to keep. And since i bought it my game has not been working its so slow and i cant even spin any suggestions

Morag2000
12-14-16, 03:52 PM
Regina;1377506']

This should have been explained in the advert so people could make an informed choice, as to whether this was good value.

The advert is very misleading

Phaedrakiki
12-14-16, 04:34 PM
Wish we could keep the unicorn! Still...it's a good Gem price. 樂

Have they fixed the "Slo-mo" problem yet? I want to "rent" this golden cutie, but certainly don't want my game play to come to a halt. If I wait, though, I'm losing out on 27 gems per day...

saucysammis
12-14-16, 04:44 PM
It is a good gem price. I'm irritated that I just spent on a gem sale since this is sort of enticing.... I wonder if the price goes down each day or if each day you wait you lose out on the best value....

I also wish we could keep the unicorn.....it says we have the option to buy it the next time it shows up. This either means that we can pay 20 bucks every month or so to have the unicorn or that we have the option to buy the gem animal later if we bought the package it was introduced with. I'm guessing the former but hope for the latter.

I may have to invest just to see how it plays out.

Edit: I bought it, it gave 250 gems and then started a timer that has a little over 8 hrs on it. That would correspond with the game change of day at midnight pst. So it looks like it should work like the storybook timer in that you must wait for the "midnight" timer to collect, but you can collect any time in the 24 hr period.

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 04:58 PM
To clarify, the animal is a temporary animal that will collect Gems for you for the duration listed in front of the pet before you purchase it. The offer menu also mentions at the bottom that you need to log in each day to collect that day's Gems. They don't accumulate if you don't collect for the day. The reset is 12am Pacific.

Supergirlfashion1
12-14-16, 04:59 PM
It is a good gem price. I'm irritated that I just spent on a gem sale since this is sort of enticing.... I wonder if the price goes down each day or if each day you wait you lose out on the best value....

I also wish we could keep the unicorn.....it says we have the option to buy it the next time it shows up. This either means that we can pay 20 bucks every month or so to have the unicorn or that we have the option to buy the gem animal later if we bought the package it was introduced with. I'm guessing the former but hope for the latter.

Can you please help me? I see no no unicorn or a new habitat on my game?

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 05:00 PM
I purchased the golden unicorn to wished i would have waited until i found out that we dont get to keep the unicorn i get not getting all the gems but the animal i would of liked to keep. And since i bought it my game has not been working its so slow and i cant even spin any suggestions

We've identified the issue and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Please look forward to an app update with the resolution.

saucysammis
12-14-16, 05:03 PM
Can you please help me? I see no no unicorn or a new habitat on my game?

Look in the water by the waterfall. You won't see the unicorn unless you buy it. Also- if you have the feature it will show up in the tab for buying gems.

You may need to update your game.....and for some it has stalled the game and the feature may have been made unavailable on some platforms while it's being fixed. I am on iOS. The description in the first post does indicate that this is not yet available to all players....

Good luck!

MauiLady7
12-14-16, 05:14 PM

Edit: I bought it, it gave 250 gems and then started a timer that has a little over 8 hrs on it. That would correspond with the game change of day at midnight pst. So it looks like it should work like the storybook timer in that you must wait for the "midnight" timer to collect, but you can collect any time in the 24 hr period.

saucysammis you are very brave buying this when two others have had an issue with it slowing the game down until they fix the problem, which they have identified. Did it slow your game down? Can you still plant and harvest crops? Thanks for the additional info.

I think it's an excellent idea for the gems when on sale at 30% off cost .032 cents each (US) vs the unicorn cost is .0188 cents each. That's almost half off, provided you collect them daily. And you wouldn't have to buy it monthly either, just when you get low on gems. Excellent move on Storm 8's part! Very creative concept too! Hopefully they fix the issue soon!

rjazz
12-14-16, 05:21 PM
I have the island, but don't see anywhere to buy the Unicorn????

saucysammis
12-14-16, 05:34 PM
saucysammis you are very brave buying this when two others have had an issue with it slowing the game down until they fix the problem, which they have identified. Did it slow your game down? Can you still plant and harvest crops? Thanks for the additional info.

I think it's an excellent idea for the gems when on sale at 30% off cost .032 cents each (US) vs the unicorn cost is .0188 cents each. That's almost half off, provided you collect them daily. And you wouldn't have to buy it monthly either, just when you get low on gems. Excellent move on Storm 8's part! Very creative concept too! Hopefully they fix the issue soon!

I didn't seem to have any slow down issues. My bravery was in part knowing I had completed all the tasks I wanted to complete, and wanting to get the maximum of gems.

I have the island, but don't see anywhere to buy the Unicorn????

The island will have a sale icon over it. You tap it and it gives you the details. Also, if you go to the gem tab it will show you a special offer.

It is possible that the offers may not be the same or at the same time for everyone, just as gem sales are not always the same for everyone.

comeseecomesah
12-14-16, 05:45 PM
I purchased this offer earlier and was very slow mo. Just logged in again and only a little slow but above the Isle of fortune (with unicorn) has a bubble with gems inside (as if it's inviting me to collect) but when I tap it,it shows the pyro pony as if loading for a few seconds then an icon appears on lower right of screen saying I only have 29 days left, when it should be 30.
Sorry no screen shot.

I tried tapping several times but same thing happens. Tried force closing too.

Shaynabrewer
12-14-16, 06:18 PM
Mine is doing the same thing the game is working now but its not letting me collect my gems either and its popping up that i have 29 days left

Drachenia
12-14-16, 06:21 PM
Regina;1377506']

Thanks Regina for the information! I have a question: What does the Golden Unicorn cost? :D

Clark_Wayne
12-14-16, 06:23 PM
@those who can buy the golden unicorn : could you please make some screen caps ? (market,...)
so we can have a better idea of what we should have :) thanks
and i still don't understand what the golden unicorn do : another type of treasure animal ?

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 06:48 PM
I purchased this offer earlier and was very slow mo. Just logged in again and only a little slow but above the Isle of fortune (with unicorn) has a bubble with gems inside (as if it's inviting me to collect) but when I tap it,it shows the pyro pony as if loading for a few seconds then an icon appears on lower right of screen saying I only have 29 days left, when it should be 30.
Sorry no screen shot.

I tried tapping several times but same thing happens. Tried force closing too.

This is happening for a handful of players while we work on the issue that affected game performance for Android players. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible with a new game version update.

MystiqueRealm
12-14-16, 08:58 PM
Elsa;1377626']This is happening for a handful of players while we work on the issue that affected game performance for Android players. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible with a new game version update.

I'm android, got another update just now, I see fortune isle, still don't have wheel for videos

mooskye
12-14-16, 09:04 PM
I have the isle, but no option I can find to buy the unicorn....

I didn't seem to have any slow down issues. My bravery was in part knowing I had completed all the tasks I wanted to complete, and wanting to get the maximum of gems.

The island will have a sale icon over it. You tap it and it gives you the details. Also, if you go to the gem tab it will show you a special offer.

It is possible that the offers may not be the same or at the same time for everyone, just as gem sales are not always the same for everyone.

deadpixel
12-14-16, 09:44 PM
I have the isle, but no option I can find to buy the unicorn....

I seem to have the same issue. Island's present but no where to buy the Unicorn. Checked the tabs as well as the market.

Eluzyion
12-14-16, 10:21 PM
I seem to have the same issue. Island's present but no where to buy the Unicorn. Checked the tabs as well as the market.

Same here, it's probably like gem sales not everyone gets them at once :/

saucysammis
12-14-16, 10:30 PM
@those who can buy the golden unicorn : could you please make some screen caps ? (market,...)
so we can have a better idea of what we should have :) thanks
and i still don't understand what the golden unicorn do : another type of treasure animal ?

Sorry, I have never been able to successfully upload a photo. Just spent 45 minutes reading how to and trying and being unsuccessful. Rrrrr.

cardinalpsy
12-14-16, 11:12 PM
I bought the unicorn, initially collected 250 gems and when I tap the island it provides the time when next you can collect. I didn't notice any slowing down of my game. But later, what I did see is when I try to tap the island, nothing happens. The unicorn is still there though. These were the pop ups earlier for those who don't have the option of buying the unicorn.

[S8] Elsa
12-14-16, 11:29 PM
If you were one of the few players who encountered the issue with your game slowing down, an update was released to Google Play to resolve this. Please update your game.

---

For those asking, this feature isn't available to all players at this time. Sorry! Occasionally, we roll features out slowly.

cardinalpsy
12-14-16, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE='[S8] Elsa If you were one of the few players who encountered the issue with your game slowing down, an update was released to Google Play to resolve this. Please update your game.

How about for iOS? I just noticed while playing on my iPad, that when tapping on the island, nothing happens. It does not even allow you to see how much time is left before you can collect the gems again. It's as if the island is not there and it looks like I won't be able to collect the gems when it's next due for collection.

[S8] Elsa
12-15-16, 01:03 AM
How about for iOS? I just noticed while playing on my iPad, that when tapping on the island, nothing happens. It does not even allow you to see how much time is left before you can collect the gems again. It's as if the island is not there and it looks like I won't be able to collect the gems when it's next due for collection.

The reset just completed and it looks okay to me. Can you collect your Gems now?

DirkDragon
12-15-16, 01:26 AM
My game is back to normal and I've collected my gems. Thanks to TL and S8 for acting quickly. I thought l was going to spend the holidays without my favourite game.

Feenfunke
12-15-16, 02:39 AM
As i noticed this wonderful Golden Unicorn and the great offer of gems i wanted it - but i read this thread before and feared that my island could slow down after purchasing - especially in the final days of the leaderboard event where i am fighting hard for the wonderful Gingerbread Pony and decided to wait.
Now the problem should be fixed (I'm on IOS) and i purchased it - and all is running wonderful. Great S8!

Silverrain1
12-15-16, 05:16 AM
Hi all, just a quick question, why is it not available to all players? Especially since we all seem to have the island. My island is there and there's no sale button above it, beside gems or in shop. So won't be for me, I got a gem sale yesterday so bought them, so guess I don't need it. Shame tho, wld have been nice.

dexterminate
12-15-16, 08:54 AM
Ok one last question if i wait a few days to buy do i still get to collect for 30 days? Or did the timeline start yesterday and the longer I wait the less gems i get overall?

rjazz
12-15-16, 10:37 AM
Thank you for the info, it would be nice if that would be explained with the other details they gave us. :)

saucysammis
12-15-16, 11:55 AM
Ok one last question if i wait a few days to buy do i still get to collect for 30 days? Or did the timeline start yesterday and the longer I wait the less gems i get overall?

That is my question.

Did anybody have a chance to buy yesterday and pass? If so, did your opportunity simply disappear, do you still have the option but you lose a day, or do you still have the opportunity to start and collect for the full amount of days? If you have a pop up what does your pop up say today?

sparklegirly
12-15-16, 12:11 PM
I am playing on iOS 10, game version 1.7.1 which was the available update as of December 13 and I have no option to buy a Gold Unicorn.

[S8] Regina
12-15-16, 12:32 PM
That is my question.

Did anybody have a chance to buy yesterday and pass? If so, did your opportunity simply disappear, do you still have the option but you lose a day, or do you still have the opportunity to start and collect for the full amount of days? If you have a pop up what does your pop up say today?

The collection time will begin when you purchase the offer.

saucysammis
12-15-16, 12:36 PM
Thank you Regina

MauiLady7
12-15-16, 03:45 PM
That is my question.

I had a chance to buy yesterday but passed until they fixed the issue, and my offer is still there.

Thanks Regina for answering our questions, and thanks to Storm 8 for fixing the problem quickly!

saucysammis
12-16-16, 01:27 AM
Thanks again for all the info.

So, forgive me for the tons of comments, but to sum it up, this feature appears to be simply a cute way to buy gems. The current offer is the best deal I have ever seen, IF you remember to collect every day. Like our "regular" gem sales it seems some will get more offers than others. Just as the gem sales have always been... The island remains empty if you are not going to invest.

If you collect every day in the current offer it works out to be a 50% sale
I appreciate the new idea and the great sale. Thank you!

I'm editing in this info in list form for those who find lists easier to refer to:

Once your game shows an isle of fortune (floating by the waterfall)

1. You will only see the Golden Unicorn if you spend real money to buy the offer.
2. The offer is appearing in some forests and not others. (Just as gem sales do not appear for everyone at once)
3. You may get an offer during a time when others do not.
4. Once you buy the offer, the Golden Unicorn will show up for the amount of time specified in the offer you bought, then it will disappear.
5. The offer appears as a little gem balloon above the isle of fortune in the same way that coin, heart and apple balloons appear when habitat, nest or farms are ready to collect from.
6. Every day a gem ballon will appear above the isle when it is time to collect the daily gems.
7. If you miss a day of collecting from the isle you miss out on those gems

Personally I'd like it even better if once we purchased the deal the first time, the unicorn stayed permenantly. It could give its gems for 30 days and then stay instead of disappearing until purchased again. Have a plant or bird arrive and generate gems until times up, then disappear. I know, haha, some of us who regularly buy gems or can't stand to have an empty space will be happy that they have a perpetual animal since they already gladly invest every month, and I am happy that they now have a deserved perk.

lildvil
12-16-16, 05:47 AM
JUST GOT ANDROID UPDATE! isle of fortune is there now plus I got 1 extra nest :)

Did you have to purchase the extra nest? Cause only extra nest I see is only available for purchase with gems....plus I see no golden unicorn

AppieP
12-18-16, 02:40 AM
For all the android players, with version do you play? Cause I don't have the update at all. I'm playing F.F.S. Magic Masters. I have the latest update, and I can not see the Island of Fortune. Am I the only one here?

Eluzyion
12-18-16, 03:44 AM
For all the android players, with version do you play? Cause I don't have the update at all. I'm playing F.F.S. Magic Masters. I have the latest update, and I can not see the Island of Fortune. Am I the only one here?

I'm pretty sure the update is only on the original version of the game which is fantasy forest story: land before dragons :)

lis2238
12-18-16, 09:22 AM
I didn't have the option to buy the golden unicorn either. What should I do to get them? Any help would be appreciated.

DirkDragon
12-19-16, 04:02 AM
I didn't have the option to buy the golden unicorn either. What should I do to get them? Any help would be appreciated.

Not everyone was offered this. I think you will be in the future. Please note, you DO NOT get to keep the Golden Unicorn, it is there to generate gems (250 at purchase, then 27 per day for 30 days, total 1060). It is still a good offer because the gems are half price.
I thought l would get the Unicorn to keep, but as the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is. Hope this helps.

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 07:38 AM
I've been so busy with work and Christmas prep I missed this. I'm android... still have not gotten the second nest update and no pretty island by my waterfall. 😔

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 09:29 AM
I've been so busy with work and Christmas prep I missed this. I'm android... still have not gotten the second nest update and no pretty island by my waterfall. 😔

Fixed my update issue! Just got the second nest and now see the pretty island. But can't do anything with it yet! lol!

AppieP
12-19-16, 12:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the update is only on the original version of the game which is fantasy forest story: land before dragons :)

I just installed F.F.S: land before dragons. Still nothing. I guess not everyone gets it indeed. Maby lather I hope.

lis2238
12-19-16, 06:52 PM
Thank you so much for the info. I hope I will get a change to buy it.

Morag2000
12-20-16, 01:11 AM
I just installed F.F.S: land before dragons. Still nothing. I guess not everyone gets it indeed. Maby lather I hope.

If you go to Google Play Store and install the latest version of Fantasy Forest Story dated 14th December 2016 you will have the pretty Island and be able to purchase the extra nests.

Hope this helps. Good luck

AppieP
12-20-16, 12:18 PM
If you go to Google Play Store and install the latest version of Fantasy Forest Story dated 14th December 2016 you will have the pretty Island and be able to purchase the extra nests.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Thanks, I don't know what's going wrong last time, but now I have the update. And the island of Fortune. But it is empty😣. That's probably because I don't play with real money??

DirkDragon
12-20-16, 12:52 PM
Thanks, I don't know what's going wrong last time, but now I have the update. And the island of Fortune. But it is empty��. That's probably because I don't play with real money??

Look at my post #73 above.

ttrus11
12-21-16, 08:08 AM
I have spent so much money in the game so why am I not able to purchase the unicorn. It's not available in my Game. How did you choose who got the offer?

Morag2000
12-21-16, 09:33 AM
I have spent so much money in the game so why am I not able to purchase the unicorn. It's not available in my Game. How did you choose who got the offer?

Hi ttruss11

If you go to page 8 on this thread and look at Dirkdragon's post ref: #73 he explains, the offer is random.

Storm8 said not everyone will get the offer at the same time, just as well because there were significent problems for those who did get the offer.

Hopefully when the bugs have been removed, we will all get the offer, we just have to be patient.

Hope this helps.

DirkDragon
12-31-16, 02:13 AM
After collecting my gems this morning, the lsle does not show the countdown timer or the number of days left when l tap on it. Hope this is not another bug!

Next day, back to normal. Sigh of relief.

chickenladyx14
12-31-16, 09:50 AM
I will not purchase the gem package from this again unless they fix the lag/problems. My game hasn't loaded properly since buying it.

Lisa0107
01-07-17, 09:37 AM
I just got my first offer today does anyone know if they fixed all the bugs? I find it very interesting that yesterday I bought gems and now today I got the golden unicorn offer

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 11:22 AM
I just got my first offer today does anyone know if they fixed all the bugs? I find it very interesting that yesterday I bought gems and now today I got the golden unicorn offer

I buy gems a lot and still haven't been offered this. But if there's bugs then I'm not too bothered, I'm having enough crashing problems as it is!

Drachenia
01-07-17, 01:05 PM
I have not offered it yet.
Silverrain writes the crashes to the support :D

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 04:59 PM
I have not offered it yet.
Silverrain writes the crashes to the support :D

Thank you, they just said to clear the cache thing. Didn't make a difference tho, unfortunately

connies001
01-08-17, 03:08 AM
So what's the point of having a habitat we can't use. Is it also going to be taken away!

Morag2000
01-13-17, 05:01 AM
I too have not been offered the Golden Unicorn yet. My Husband was offered it a month ago and has been offered a renewal of the golden unicorn and my daughter is a new player and was offered it straight away, so why have I not been offered the the golden unicorn yet.

Could the moderator look into this for all of us that are still waiting for the chance to purchase the Golden Unicorn please. It doesn't seem fair that some are getting a second chance to purchase this when a lot of us are still waiting to purchase this for the first time.

We would all be very grateful for your help, please.

[S8] Elsa
01-13-17, 09:55 AM
I too have not been offered the Golden Unicorn yet. My Husband was offered it a month ago and has been offered a renewal of the golden unicorn and my daughter is a new player and was offered it straight away, so why have I not been offered the the golden unicorn yet.

Could the moderator look into this for all of us that are still waiting for the chance to purchase the Golden Unicorn please. It doesn't seem fair that some are getting a second chance to purchase this when a lot of us are still waiting to purchase this for the first time.

We would all be very grateful for your help, please.

The feature isn't currently available to all players. Some features roll out slowly so they can be improved and optimized before being widely available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

saucysammis
01-13-17, 11:14 AM
Elsa;1386200']The feature isn't currently available to all players. Some features roll out slowly so they can be improved and optimized before being widely available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I took a chance and bought the offer the first day it was offered. Today was my last day of collecting. I was immediately offered the chance to purchase again.

I had no glitches but one: Each day I could tap the habitat to gather gems. All went well and I felt pretty rich. Once gathered I would see the timer bar similar to the timers for crops, evolution, hatching and such. It would show how long until I could gather again, and an icon would appear at the bottom right of the screen showing that 27 gems per day for however many days were left. The last few days I got no response from tapping the habitat to check time. The icon timer with days left and the hourly timer would not function. Then yesterday it functioned again.

I would like to suggest that the habitat to contain an animal at all times once an initial purchase is made. The animal could be activated by purchases to move in a different way, or become a different color, or cross a different part of the habitat depending on if it were active or not.

AuroraLava
01-13-17, 07:39 PM
I took a chance and bought the offer the first day it was offered. Today was my last day of collecting. I was immediately offered the chance to purchase again.

I had no glitches but one: Each day I could tap the habitat to gather gems. All went well and I felt pretty rich. Once gathered I would see the timer bar similar to the timers for crops, evolution, hatching and such. It would show how long until I could gather again, and an icon would appear at the bottom right of the screen showing that 27 gems per day for however many days were left. The last few days I got no response from tapping the habitat to check time. The icon timer with days left and the hourly timer would not function. Then yesterday it functioned again.

I would like to suggest that the habitat to contain an animal at all times once an initial purchase is made. The animal could be activated by purchases to move in a different way, or become a different color, or cross a different part of the habitat depending on if it were active or not.

How often do you collect? Is is every 24 hrs...12 hrs...21? Is there a time limit you have to collect within e.g. 5 minutes and then you lose the gems for that day? I read all the posts and still cannot figure out the collections.

Phoenix406
01-13-17, 11:53 PM
@AuroraLava I collect daily. I think you just have to collect each day's gems before reset for the day, which is 1:00 A.M. My time (Mountain Standard Time in USA). I'm often up that late and collect right away, but they are still there if I don't collect until like noon the next day. I also get a reminder notification on my phone every day around 10:30 A.M. to collect even though I've usually already collected by then.

AuroraLava
01-14-17, 06:31 AM
@AuroraLava I collect daily. I think you just have to collect each day's gems before reset for the day, which is 1:00 A.M. My time (Mountain Standard Time in USA). I'm often up that late and collect right away, but they are still there if I don't collect until like noon the next day. I also get a reminder notification on my phone every day around 10:30 A.M. to collect even though I've usually already collected by then.

Ok thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to know if it was something like if I buy it at 8pm then I can collect every night at 8pm...or if it was a shifting collection time like the 21 hour wheel where the time jumps a little every day (and then you never have enough time for the spin on the last day grrrrrrrrrr).

Morag2000
01-16-17, 09:03 AM
Elsa;1386200']The feature isn't currently available to all players. Some features roll out slowly so they can be improved and optimized before being widely available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you Elsa for your reply, I guess we will have to be patient for a little longer, not too long, I hope.

RainbowsandRandoms
01-20-17, 08:08 AM
I bought the golden unicorn today but it did not appear. I had notifications that payment had been made. Closed the game then uninstalled and reinstalled but it still did not register. Started to buy it again just to see if that gave it a nudge but instead of entering my password and confirming (the stage at which I would have cancelled) it said payment successful. I've now got the gems and golden unicorn but have paid twice for it. Hate this rigmarole. Wonder if S8 will notice before I have to complain and probably wait days to get money reimbursed.

saucysammis
01-20-17, 09:31 AM
How often do you collect? Is is every 24 hrs...12 hrs...21? Is there a time limit you have to collect within e.g. 5 minutes and then you lose the gems for that day? I read all the posts and still cannot figure out the collections.

The timer resets every day at midnight pst....Once reset you can collect anytime before the next reset. I have collected the gems at all times of day.

So you collect once each 24 hours 27 gems all at once. If on any day you were unable to collect until, say 11:55pm pst you could still collect then right before reset and then 5 minutes later after the day changes collect again. It is still just once in each 24 hour period. I like this part of the timer because it makes it convenient for players in all time zones.

[S8] Elsa
01-20-17, 10:55 AM
I bought the golden unicorn today but it did not appear. I had notifications that payment had been made. Closed the game then uninstalled and reinstalled but it still did not register. Started to buy it again just to see if that gave it a nudge but instead of entering my password and confirming (the stage at which I would have cancelled) it said payment successful. I've now got the gems and golden unicorn but have paid twice for it. Hate this rigmarole. Wonder if S8 will notice before I have to complain and probably wait days to get money reimbursed.

Please submit a request at support.storm8.com (http://support.storm8.com) for assistance and message me the ticket number you receive.

PlusCH3
01-20-17, 02:40 PM

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34936&d=1481695713 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34936&d=1481695713)

the Isle of Fortune is a habitat for limited time creatures, such as the Golden Unicorn which was available back in December of 2016.

I hope all of that helps and please feel free to add me as a neighbor!

AuroraLava
01-29-17, 03:46 PM
Elsa;1388482']Please submit a request at support.storm8.com (http://support.storm8.com) for assistance and message me the ticket number you receive.

Elsa I bought the package but did not get the Unicorn either. I submitted a ticket and have a ticket number but when I click to send you a private message I get an error saying the connection is not private and someone may be trying to steal my info. Can I just post the ticket number as a reply here to you?

kooky panda
01-30-17, 10:53 AM
Elsa I bought the package but did not get the Unicorn either. I submitted a ticket and have a ticket number but when I click to send you a private message I get an error saying the connection is not private and someone may be trying to steal my info. Can I just post the ticket number as a reply here to you?
Send me your ticket number and I will forward over to Elsa. :)

AuroraLava
01-31-17, 08:02 AM
Send me your ticket number and I will forward over to Elsa. :)

Thanks Kooky, I sent you a message. (I don't know why it won't let me message Elsa ha ha).

viridium
01-31-17, 11:41 AM
I found this habitat but nothing is there as info or where are pets for it.
I thought it is a travel object to go on a second forest with specific sort of pets

dala12
02-02-17, 12:31 AM
I red the whole thread, wondering what the golden unicorn was about. I had the offer too but did not really thought that it was for the island. The island I discovered just a week ago! So I missed out of the deal. Hopefully it comes back! But I want to ask, is the unicorn really gone, after the 30 days?

JustKay
02-14-17, 09:12 PM
I didn't get any offer. I see the island but no option to do anything with it. I wonder if the golden unicorn is not supported on older devices. I read somewhere that it slows down the game a lot when it first came out. Maybe I'll never get a chance at it.

Phoenix406
02-14-17, 09:41 PM
I bought the Golden Unicorn a few days after it came out in December. As soon as my 30 days was up, it gave me the opportunity to buy it again, which I did. My 30 days should be about up again. It used to have a "timer" or info box that told me how many days I had left, but that has disappeared. Can someone in support tell me why the info went away? Will it be back? I need to keep track of this stuff.

kooky panda
02-15-17, 09:33 AM
I bought the Golden Unicorn a few days after it came out in December. As soon as my 30 days was up, it gave me the opportunity to buy it again, which I did. My 30 days should be about up again. It used to have a "timer" or info box that told me how many days I had left, but that has disappeared. Can someone in support tell me why the info went away? Will it be back? I need to keep track of this stuff.

I will check on this.

kooky panda
02-15-17, 09:34 AM
I didn't get any offer. I see the island but no option to do anything with it. I wonder if the golden unicorn is not supported on older devices. I read somewhere that it slows down the game a lot when it first came out. Maybe I'll never get a chance at it.
As per information in Post 1:

kooky panda
02-15-17, 02:24 PM

For clarification, there should be 2 timers, one above the island (a green bar) that shows time until next collection and one in the bottom right corner (an icon) showing days left. These timers will be displayed when the Island is selected.

If you still do not have a timer, can you please send a screenshot of this issue to support?
Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Phoenix406
02-15-17, 10:11 PM
Thanks @kooky_panda. I submitted a request. I still have the green bar timer, but not the one to show me how many days are left. My GU "expired " last night at reset, and I renewed it. I just have to count down 31 days.

caclbmc
02-22-17, 08:15 PM
I have been playing game for over a year and never get the golden unicorn offer I buy gems usually once a month. Why do I not get the offer?

epinederose
02-23-17, 05:01 AM
I think I saw the goldenunicorn in december, but you know, mon french francais wont allow me to understand what to do...
will it be back one day ?

Rynetory2
03-13-17, 07:02 AM
Hey guys, I see that some of you are having issues with collecting from Isle of Fortune. I've reported this over.

Bug posts on this issue have been moved to this thread. Please post there if you're having this issue as well. Thanks.

Thread: Can't collect gems from Isle of Fortune (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97862-Can-t-collect-gems-from-Isle-of-Fortune)

Update:

This issue has been fixed. For players who are affected, you should have been credited your gems for the day. You'll be able to collect from the Unicorn correctly starting tomorrow. :)

GinettaZ
03-14-17, 12:52 PM
NOT HAPPY. I put the Limerick Chick in the nest after taking out the Armordillo and now it has the egg for Armordillo again showing 12 hours. How will this be fixed?

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 02:42 PM
NOT HAPPY. I put the Limerick Chick in the nest after taking out the Armordillo and now it has the egg for Armordillo again showing 12 hours. How will this be fixed?

Limerick chick evolution time is 12 hours, there have been cases where the wrong egg is showing but it should be the chick on your nest :)

Sheeba8188
03-15-17, 10:57 PM
Can I activate this never had the opportunity to take part in this is it because I'm using the Isles version of the game instead of original?

AppieP
03-15-17, 11:24 PM
Can I activate this never had the opportunity to take part in this is it because I'm using the Isles version of the game instead of original?
Don't know for sure, but I'm using the original Land Before Dragons and never have the opportunity to buy it too.

gramland
05-23-17, 09:10 PM
I purchased the Golden Unicorn Isle of Fortune a couple of days ago, it was working fine but now the timer is not working. I am waiting now to see if I receive the 27 gems I am owed. Is there a way to fix this problem?. Thanks.

gramland
05-24-17, 10:13 AM
I received the 27 gems from the Golden Unicorn. The green bar is working but the timer that shows how many days are left is not working.

kooky panda
05-24-17, 10:22 AM
I purchased the Golden Unicorn Isle of Fortune a couple of days ago, it was working fine but now the timer is not working. I am waiting now to see if I receive the 27 gems I am owed. Is there a way to fix this problem?. Thanks.

I will report this over.

gramland
05-24-17, 12:25 PM
I will report this over.

Thank You kooky panda, I really appreciate all the help you and other moderators provide! I really love this game!

kooky panda
05-24-17, 01:39 PM
Thank You kooky panda, I really appreciate all the help you and other moderators provide! I really love this game!

Number of days left will show on the icon in the bottom right, when the Isle of Fortune is selected.

phoebe2423
05-30-17, 04:33 AM
I see new Isle of Fortune on my tablet..but i cant see it on my phone:confused:

[S8] Elsa
05-30-17, 10:10 AM
If you're using the same account on the devices, then you're probably playing two different versions. Make sure you've updated your game on both devices. :)

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 12:38 PM
I see new Isle of Fortune on my tablet..but i cant see it on my phone:confused:

Make sure you're on land before dragons version too ;)

phoebe2423
05-30-17, 01:02 PM
I have 2account

kooky panda
05-30-17, 01:10 PM
It is not offered to every game right now.
I am merging with current thread. See post 1 for more information.

gramland
06-02-17, 11:43 AM
Still have no timers on Isle of Fortune. I still get the daily gems but don't think I will buy this again once I receive remainder of gems.

gramland
06-02-17, 12:01 PM
I'm sorry, but I have no icon on the bottom right.
Number of days left will show on the icon in the bottom right, when the Isle of Fortune is selected.

cherrycastleorchard
06-08-17, 11:14 PM
I have been playing game for over a year and never get the golden unicorn offer I buy gems usually once a month. Why do I not get the offer?

I have been playing and spending for years and had this island from the time it started,but I still do not get the chance. Can Kooky or someone tell us how these special people are chosen. It is not fair to give some players an advantage over others.

[S8] Elsa
06-09-17, 10:15 AM
I have been playing and spending for years and had this island from the time it started,but I still do not get the chance. Can Kooky or someone tell us how these special people are chosen. It is not fair to give some players an advantage over others.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received the offer. It's random. Features usually have a beta period before a roll out, but this one was introduced before the team changes earlier this year so it may be a longer roll out.

06-28-17, 02:15 PM
Did this option just disappear? I was literally just going to do it and now it isn't giving me the option anymore. Anyone know? Thanks!

kooky panda
06-28-17, 02:18 PM
Did this option just disappear? I was literally just going to do it and now it isn't giving me the option anymore. Anyone know? Thanks!
I still have mine. Try restarting your game. Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.

Callyvitale19
07-13-17, 09:14 AM
Today was my last day on isle of fortune and it asked if I wanted to renew it and I said yes but my game froze and when I hit it again it disappeared and I can't get it back. I have always renewed it everytime and I really want to renew it again. Please help me retrieve it so I can once more get it.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

enaid03
07-13-17, 09:36 AM
Today was my last day on isle of fortune and it asked if I wanted to renew it and I said yes but my game froze and when I hit it again it disappeared and I can't get it back. I have always renewed it everytime and I really want to renew it again. Please help me retrieve it so I can once more get it.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

I had the exact same thing happen yesterday. I restarted and still nothing.

kooky panda
07-13-17, 09:46 AM
I will report this over.

Caristalyc
07-13-17, 09:50 AM
I had the exact same thing happen yesterday. I restarted and still nothing.

Had same happen to me this morning. Before I could touch continue, the game crashed & I had to reinstall. On restart, Unicorn has disappeared. Have written to support so see what they say.

[S8] Elsa
07-13-17, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew. I've forwarded your report of the crash you encountered to our development team.

GreytMom
07-13-17, 05:30 PM
Elsa;1435043']I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew.

Do you know if he's ever coming back? I never had the option to get one and was hoping I would someday.

Caristalyc
07-14-17, 05:33 AM
Just got a notification saying "Choose your animal for Isle of Fortune" So excited, opened game (after reinstalling again) & nothing there!
Is this going to be for everyone now & the notice should have come later when we get updates?

Callyvitale19
07-14-17, 09:56 AM
Elsa;1435043']I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew. I've forwarded your report of the crash you encountered to our development team.
Thank you for any help you can give us to help us to be able to renew the Isle of fortune. I have always renewed it and I hope it's a money maker for storm 8. I'm sure that those of us that have it really appreciates the offer and the help the devs can give us. Thank you again for the quick response.

Phoenix406
07-14-17, 10:46 AM
Elsa;1435043']I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew. I've forwarded your report of the crash you encountered to our development team.

Ummm, what? Why would they do away with this? Mine expires tonight. Frankly, this is making me really angry!

Caristalyc
07-14-17, 11:23 AM
Ummm, what? Why would they do away with this? Mine expires tonight. Frankly, this is making me really angry!

Check my post 4 up from here, maybe we'll see on the update ����

Phoenix406
07-15-17, 08:54 PM
I did my last collection last night and don't have the option to renew. :mad:

Silverrain1
07-16-17, 02:22 AM
I did my last collection last night and don't have the option to renew. :mad:

I wonder if they are rotating players? Taking it from the people who have previously had the unicorn and now gonna offer it to the people who have never had it?
Not fair on the ppl who have been buying it but also not fair that some of us have never been offered.

I'm reading my post and it sounds very negative! I dnt mean it like that, I'm just trying to think why u suddenly wouldn't have it along with others who have been using it!
Sorry

Eluzyion
07-16-17, 03:55 AM
I wonder if they are rotating players? Taking it from the people who have previously had the unicorn and now gonna offer it to the people who have never had it?
Not fair on the ppl who have been buying it but also not fair that some of us have never been offered.

I'm reading my post and it sounds very negative! I dnt mean it like that, I'm just trying to think why u suddenly wouldn't have it along with others who have been using it!
Sorry

I've never had the offer either

Silverrain1
07-16-17, 04:40 AM
I've never had the offer either

I used to really want it and was gutted that I was never offered. But now with the constant crashing I don't think it would make sense for me to get it even if I was offered! Which is really annoying. But hey, iv had 3 crashes this morning before 11 30am. I hope the people who want it get offered it. My second account never has been offered either.

Eluzyion
07-16-17, 04:43 AM
I used to really want it and was gutted that I was never offered. But now with the constant crashing I don't think it would make sense for me to get it even if I was offered! Which is really annoying. But hey, iv had 3 crashes this morning before 11 30am. I hope the people who want it get offered it. My second account never has been offered either.

Out of curiosity, do u get the watch and spin extra spins either? That one I do want

AppieP
07-16-17, 06:49 AM
Out of curiosity, do u get the watch and spin extra spins either? That one I do want

I have. But only a few hours after the normal spin (22 hours).
And I get it also after the spin to win event, but I'm saving that video watch till the next spin to win event. Strange that not everyone gets this offer. Same as Isle of Fortune. The one I never had

Silverrain1
07-16-17, 07:16 AM

I do but not reliably. My main account gets 2 and they both offer 150 food. My second account can get up to 6! And they all offer gems. But it's rare when they come. I also can't save my spins for later as if I dnt use them, next time I log into the game they are gone. So I need to use them as they come up.
Just now, is much happier having them than the isle of fortune. Although, it's a bit of a waste, to have a whole island there that we can't use.

Callyvitale19
07-18-17, 07:46 AM
Has anyone been able to renew their Isle of Fortune since the problems started? I know a few got messages that it was being looked into by the devs but I'm still waiting. I want to purchase gems but I want to make sure I renew my Isle of Fortune first and then what's left I can get some extra gems this month. I keep checking several times a day to see if it's working but so far I haven't gotten a renewal notice. Please don't take this wonderful Isle away. I'm sure a lot of players would get it if given the opportunity and I know a lot of us are waiting to renew ours. Any help in restoring the Isle would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Rynetory2
07-18-17, 08:34 AM
FYI The renew option is currently unavailable.

Callyvitale19
07-18-17, 09:19 AM
FYI The renew option is currently unavailable.thank you for the quick response. I'm disappointed but who knows I can always hope that they bring it back someday.

Phoenix406
07-18-17, 11:31 AM
Highly disappointing. Players love to have features they enjoy taken away. *sarcasm*

missourijan
07-19-17, 07:34 PM
Well I will not be buying until it returns.

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 09:29 AM
Well I will not be buying until it returns.I agree...if they don't need the revenue I'm sure one of my other games will be very happy to take it. I purposely make sure I keep that money set aside so that when it's time to renew the money is there for isle of fortune. I just keep hoping that they'll redo isle of fortune for us and not throw away this great feature. In fact they should put it in the store under buildings, I'll bet there will be many buyers going for it. Please S8 reconsider the Isle of fortune

GreytMom
07-20-17, 09:49 AM
I agree...if they don't need the revenue I'm sure one of my other games will be very happy to take it. I purposely make sure I keep that money set aside so that when it's time to renew the money is there for isle of fortune. I just keep hoping that they'll redo isle of fortune for us and not throw away this great feature. In fact they should put it in the store under buildings, I'll bet there will be many buyers going for it. Please S8 reconsider the Isle of fortune

After seeing the difference that my Runic Fox has made on my ability to expand I would definitely spend cash on the unicorn but have never been offered it. Oh well.

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 12:38 PM
After seeing the difference that my Runic Fox has made on my ability to expand I would definitely spend cash on the unicorn but have never been offered it. Oh well.I am also very happy with my purchase of the Runic Fox. I usually don't spend gems to buy animals but the few I have I'm very happy with. Thanks S8.

littelprincess0313
07-22-17, 05:28 AM
My golden unicorn just ended and Im super disappointed seems like S8 really doesnt want my money
No expantions/habitat raise and now this
Why exactly are they refusing to give us stuff we want and even would pay for?!

AppieP
08-18-17, 07:24 AM
Whatttttttt? How is this possible. One i just visit moved the Isle of Fortune. Checked mine but couldn't move it. How he/she did it, is me a riddle.

tahitii
08-18-17, 08:54 AM
@AppieP I don't think it's possible... and the areas around are not cleared yet 😯 Maybe it's just a display error 🤔

AppieP
08-19-17, 07:04 AM
@AppieP I don't think it's possible... and the areas around are not cleared yet �� Maybe it's just a display error ��

I thought it was impossible too. She is one of my neighbors and after visiting her today I saw it too again. The areas below and left are cleared and occupied. I still think it's strange. It most be a glitch some way, but strange that every time a visit it's still there.

MauiLady7
08-19-17, 08:37 AM
Has anyone been able to renew their Isle of Fortune since the problems started? I know a few got messages that it was being looked into by the devs but I'm still waiting. I want to purchase gems but I want to make sure I renew my Isle of Fortune first and then what's left I can get some extra gems this month. I keep checking several times a day to see if it's working but so far I haven't gotten a renewal notice. Please don't take this wonderful Isle away. I'm sure a lot of players would get it if given the opportunity and I know a lot of us are waiting to renew ours. Any help in restoring the Isle would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I too am sadly disappointed! Here I am checking for the option to renew after spending my last few gems. I had bought 6 times the offer and just renewed them each month. I had quite the gem collection accumulated, I am just too stunned and crushed that it's not available anymore. :rolleyes: Especially now that I need gems for a habitat and passed up many offers to buy gems. Oh S8 you are constantly changing.

Why don't you put the survey on the website for your game here, instead of flashing it one time on our screen when we are in a hurry so we can replant our farms. I would love to sit down and type out my answers to a survey here. Please bring that back as well. :( :(

[S8] Elsa
08-22-17, 12:51 PM
Whatttttttt? How is this possible. One i just visit moved the Isle of Fortune. Checked mine but couldn't move it. How he/she did it, is me a riddle.

Feel free to PM me your friend's ID or profile name so we can look into it. You shouldn't be able to move it.

AppieP
08-22-17, 01:27 PM
Elsa;1445553']Feel free to PM me your friend's ID or profile name so we can look into it. You shouldn't be able to move it.

Just send a PM. Thanks for your help

cocoleforest
04-30-18, 02:40 AM
Hi !!! So basically it's useless for now , Huh ???? It would be awesome if I could put any type animal in it !!! I really want to use it !!! I guess just because it's there and catches my eye all the time !!! OCD makes me try to move it & put animals in it !!! LMMFAO

Purzel76
05-19-18, 02:04 AM
Hy, kann mir jemand sagen ,was es mit der Gl?cksinsel auf sich hat?
LG Andrea

Rynetory2
05-19-18, 09:05 PM
Can you be more specific? What are you referring to?

Purzel76
05-22-18, 08:58 AM
Bei fantasy forest ist eine gl?cksinsel, die jedoch bis jetzt keine Funktion hat....wie oder wann wird sie frei geschaltet?

Purzel76
05-22-18, 09:05 AM

Rynetory2
05-22-18, 09:12 AM
Thanks for posting the screenshot. I'm afraid the Isle of Fortune is no longer available.

Estrellafugaz01
01-27-19, 06:46 AM
How does the fortune island activates?

Phoenix406
01-27-19, 01:43 PM
It doesn't anymore. It's useless. 😕

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 03:16 AM
This feature has been removed. Sorry guys.

saharathewolf
05-25-19, 12:39 AM
So... there?s this thing in the game that I am very confused about. It looks like a habitat of some sort, but I really don?t have any clue. I tapped on it and all that showed up were the words ?isle of fortune?. It has me totally confused! Do you know what it is?

AppieP
05-25-19, 01:31 AM
So... there?s this thing in the game that I am very confused about. It looks like a habitat of some sort, but I really don?t have any clue. I tapped on it and all that showed up were the words ?isle of fortune?. It has me totally confused! Do you know what it is?

If you did made a search for it, you could found more about this. Here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96140-Isle-of-Fortune-Dec-13-2016-(Golden-Unicorn)&highlight=Isle+fortune) you can found more about this "island"

saharathewolf
05-25-19, 02:09 AM
Thanks!