PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync with server

Unregistered
03-09-11, 11:50 PM
Everytime i try to put a building, or landmark ect it disappears, and I get a message saying city is out of sync with server and you city has been refreshed. I'm finding this very frustrating please help.

Originalkitten
03-14-11, 07:34 AM
Yeah I'm having same prob. I'm peed off cause I can't do anything bar order stuff from factories.

Also why on earth did you put those ugly arrows on it? I suffer from a disability which causes me to jerk involuntary and I keep hitting the arrows and it's driving me crazy!

Please fix or at least have the courtesy to reply to loyal customers.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 03:46 PM
I'm having the same issue on my IPAD. Please fix!!!!!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 05:36 PM
I am having the same problem.
Played now to level 87 and enjoyed it, but that's just annoying!

my id is atment
03-16-11, 10:13 AM
me too.. i just update my city story.. and this msg keep on appear.. so annoying.. now i have two empty land because i cannot put anything on it.. haishhhhhh.. it's suck..

mhunch
03-17-11, 12:19 PM
Same thing here.

In general, City Story is the flakyiest of the bunch. Posting on walls crashes the game. Trying to add buildings gives out of sync errors. Serious serious playability issues abound here. Maybe they should get some help from Storm8 on how to build a stable game, because these things are fraught with errors.

Unregistered
03-20-11, 03:46 PM
This is happening to me also do we have a fix yet?

Unregistered
03-20-11, 07:11 PM
my city freezes every 2 minutes and it kicks me off... do you think you can change that?