PDA

View Full Version : I lost my game

northmayb
12-12-16, 05:42 PM
I had a game so agvanced on my ipad (level 39). I had to reset the iPad to out of the box state, and when I downloaded the game, my account was lost. I had to start over from scratch.
I gave the new game a new ID. But I do not want to lose my Northmayb account. Can I have my old account back. It is lost.
My original accounts (Storm ID NorthMayB) was replaced by the fresh download when I reset the iPad. I need my game back please... I paid real money and much time to get to that point.

meme1098
12-12-16, 06:36 PM
If you have a password from your old game ID, you can use the login feature available in another S8 game like Fruit Splash Mania. Just download it & login to your old game.

Here's a thread about the login feature:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

If you don't have a password for your old game, you'll need to submit a ticket to S8 support for help:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

northmayb
12-13-16, 07:06 AM
I have a password from the original accoun. but I could not find the transfer info link. all I found on the FAQs/help is information but no active clickable links. I have made a support request though, waiting for their reply. Thanks for trying to help.

SpiritWind00
12-13-16, 06:56 PM
Use the info in the Hub to transfer your game - the instructions are a bit simpler than the official thread. :) click on the purple text below "the Hub"

meme1098
12-14-16, 07:49 AM
I have a password from the original accoun. but I could not find the transfer info link. all I found on the FAQs/help is information but no active clickable links. I have made a support request though, waiting for their reply. Thanks for trying to help.

In Fruit Splash Mania, tap the S8 icon in the upper right corner. Tap Account Settings, then Log into another account. Fill in your ID & password. Tap proceed & all your S8 games under that ID will now be on that device. :)