PDA

View Full Version : Lost 150 leaderboard points

Elynora
12-12-16, 04:31 AM
I was at 3rd place at around 3:30 am with ~3,100 points, then after I planted new crops and gathered the gold from habitat, I closed the game. At around 4am ish I returned to spin the leaderboard wheel, to see my points decreased to ~3,100 points to ~2,950 points putting me at 9th place. I rolled the wheel to get ~50 points so now I am at about ~3,000. I am posting this since I spend a couple of thousands foods to get this far, and not only did I lose the points, but my food was also not returned (so like if my points was unsynced, why not my food?). So what I am saying is, is there a way to return my points, or a way to return the food that was lost from those points (those that got erased)?
Thank you for your time

Rynetory2
12-12-16, 07:00 AM
You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game.

Elynora
12-12-16, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the reply

Drachenia
12-12-16, 05:14 PM
I was at 3rd place at around 3:30 am with ~3,100 points, then after I planted new crops and gathered the gold from habitat, I closed the game. At around 4am ish I returned to spin the leaderboard wheel, to see my points decreased to ~3,100 points to ~2,950 points putting me at 9th place. I rolled the wheel to get ~50 points so now I am at about ~3,000. I am posting this since I spend a couple of thousands foods to get this far, and not only did I lose the points, but my food was also not returned (so like if my points was unsynced, why not my food?). So what I am saying is, is there a way to return my points, or a way to return the food that was lost from those points (those that got erased)?
Thank you for your time

Hello Elynora! You had 3.100 points at 03:30 European time? You were 3rd place at 03:30 and when you came into the game a few hours later you only had 2,950 points and you are on the 9th place. You have lost 150 points and if no one has overtaken you from the other players, you have to be 3rd place or 4th place. But if you're no longer sure, do it like Reynetory writes, let it check from the support.

Elynora
12-12-16, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the replies, I just submitted a support ticket. Do you know how long it would take for the ticket to be noticed and I receive a reply? I would like to know pretty soon since this bug is happening on a timed event, and I don't want to receive a notification after it's over.

Rynetory2
12-12-16, 07:32 PM
Support usually takes 5-7 business days to revert, depending on the ticket volume.