PDA

View Full Version : Removing blocked foliage

Thatsmylucy
12-12-16, 04:26 AM
I recently expanded & have a rock that needs to be cleared but the habitat next to it is blocking me from doing so. How can I clear it without selling animals & a habitat to move the one in the way?

Silverrain1
12-12-16, 05:11 AM
What I usually do is tap like crazy near where I think it is and hope that I get it! Sometimes I'm not successful and I used to sell the evo flower as it was cheap and quick to rebuild but now we can't do that, so a few times iv had to sell a grand farm which will take 2 hours to rebuild

Thatsmylucy
12-12-16, 07:02 AM
Thanks so much. I never even thought about selling a farm. I think I can go without charm cherries for a couple hours. Lol I tried the tapping like crazy but I have a gem habitat next to it that has a big tree in the way.

megsailor
12-12-16, 08:23 AM
You can also try rotating the habitat. Sometimes that frees up the tiniest of windows that then allows you to click.

Irma_Isle
12-12-16, 10:39 AM
Rotating works for me. And sometime, I clear my Phone Ram so my Forest is invisible. And habitat show up later. Usually animals first than rock. Habitat in front of it still invisible so I can tap the rock easy.