PDA

View Full Version : Certain recipes not available to me?

Missvegas22
12-11-16, 04:39 PM
Hey so I've only been playing a few months but I don't have the school lunch recipe or the taro cake (cute little purple loaf)... what gives? I'm on level 70 something and they look so cute I wanna be able to make them too!!! Anyone know why I don't have them? Thanks so much I'm so confused
Valerie

SparklyOctopus
12-12-16, 12:56 PM
Hey there! Some recipes may be limited time event rewards. Do you mind letting me know which exact recipe it is so that I can double check for you if they were or not?

Missvegas22
12-12-16, 09:15 PM
Hey there! Some recipes may be limited time event rewards. Do you mind letting me know which exact recipe it is so that I can double check for you if they were or not?

Thanks so much for your help! The two that immediately come to mind are Taro bread and School lunch. They are not there at all, even in shadow. Thanks again!!

SparklyOctopus
12-16-16, 04:14 PM
Hey there! Some of these recipes need specific versions of the game to unlock. If these versions are older, they may not be in the Google Play store anymore for you to download and unlock these recipes. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Missvegas22
12-17-16, 11:31 PM
OK I understand. Thanks for your info!
Valerie