PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!!!!

yazmin23
03-09-11, 07:56 PM
I need help I have a problem with my bakery, already pass some levels and unlocked some items on the cookbook , but they ask me to server some of these like banana bread of lemon pie and they don't show in there.
I want to know why is this happens and how can be fixed??????

Unregistered
03-10-11, 01:34 PM
My guess would be that you have your cookbook filtered on a specific category such as cakes, cookies, pies or breads. Try tapping the "all" tab at the top of your cookbook and scroll left through all of the pages until you find what you need.

If that does not work, are you using the oven to make these recipes or are you trying to use the drink mixer? It probably sounds like a dumb question but just wanted to check, as many in RS become confused by the different cookbook for different appliances thing.

Unregistered
03-10-11, 01:43 PM
Another thing I thought of is when you say "they ask me to serve," who is they? Are you referring to the tasks in the Valentines edition of the game, or do you mean that you got an actual notification that said something to the effect of, " congratulations on level xx. You have unlocked the recipe banana bread!"

If it is the tasks you are doing, it's possible that once you finish so many lower level ones, the next task in line is for something that is above your level. I dont know, as I use the original version of the game for stability issues, so I did not bother with the tasks. Perhaps someone else can chime in on that.

If you actually got the pop-up message upon leveling that you have unlocked a new recipe, it will be in your cookbook if you're on the right appliance and viewing all recipes (or the appropriate category, but let's just say all to reduce confusion).