PDA

View Full Version : How to make goals longer for a while?

Jasminerazta
12-09-16, 10:57 AM
Currently trying to finish up the goal from November 30th that only lasts 9 days and I started that goal on the 5th day and I really want that last drink machine for the milk shakes but I'm still on the first oven finishing the last recipe but i only have a few minutes left it says on the goals section but sometimes when I didn't finish goals a message would pop up saying if I'd like to finish it for like 5 gems? does that always pop up or no?? if so how long is it like how many days more does it give you??? if it doesnt always pop up that message how do i make it pop up?34873
Update ok this popped up does this mean that it completes the whole goal or???

hannahmariec97
12-09-16, 11:06 PM
Currently trying to finish up the goal from November 30th that only lasts 9 days and I started that goal on the 5th day and I really want that last drink machine for the milk shakes but I'm still on the first oven finishing the last recipe but i only have a few minutes left it says on the goals section but sometimes when I didn't finish goals a message would pop up saying if I'd like to finish it for like 5 gems? does that always pop up or no?? if so how long is it like how many days more does it give you??? if it doesnt always pop up that message how do i make it pop up?34873
Update ok this popped up does this mean that it completes the whole goal or???

I mean that pop up is just saying you can buy that drink machine for 13 gems if you still want the machine and recipes because the only other way you'd be able to unlock it is by completing the previous part.

And I think finishing it for 5 gems is just finishing the part you were on, not the entire goal. But I could be wrong, I never have ran out of time so I've never seen the pop up.