PDA

View Full Version : New update 2016 dec 9

Clark_Wayne
12-08-16, 05:57 PM
Hey guys I did check on if androids will be getting the option for a second nest.
I was told that the option will be available to Androids, but there is no word yet on when the update will be coming out.

very interesting update :
- extra nests (2x2) (250 gems, then 500 gems and probably 1000 gems for the last nest) (like dragon story)
- videos
and many more features :)

i like :)

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/6559493B-E259-425F-A7D8-FB736B5FD5BE.jpeg

Drachenia
12-08-16, 06:47 PM
very interesting update :
- extra nests (like dragon story)
- videos
and many more features :)

i like :)

Great is the update, Thanks Storm8. Thank you Clark_Wayne for informing :D

lunarwren
12-08-16, 08:29 PM
Have you bought the nest yet? What size is it?

Eluzyion
12-08-16, 08:41 PM
Yay! We are getting the breed again button I asked for! Thank you so much!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/6559493B-E259-425F-A7D8-FB736B5FD5BE.jpeg

MystiqueRealm
12-08-16, 09:13 PM
I'm on android and I don't see any updates in google play

sparklegirly
12-08-16, 09:31 PM
Yay! We are getting the breed again button I asked for! Thank you so much!

Great suggestion. Thank you! This feature is definitely a must have for speed breeding. I've just managed to breed a Toy Elephant and I'm really happy!

Have you bought the nest yet? What size is it?

I'm confused on this as well and I don't want to waste 250 gems on something I won't use. To me it looks like the tree just gets an update with some more branches and it doesn't actually add two trees. Someone please post a picture!

Eluzyion
12-08-16, 11:13 PM
Great suggestion. Thank you! This feature is definitely a must have for speed breeding. I've just managed to breed a Toy Elephant and I'm really happy!

I'm confused on this as well and I don't want to waste 250 gems on something I won't use. To me it looks like the tree just gets an update with some more branches and it doesn't actually add two trees. Someone please post a picture!

Congrats on your toy elephant, that one is hard to get! I'm so psyched about the re breed button omg it'll save so much time when your trying to breed using the same combo to just hit the button instead of scrolling forever to find them! :)

littelprincess0313
12-09-16, 02:01 AM
Hey I havent bought it yet - but will. I tried to find a space so I clicked on the tree to see it in my forest. It's 2x2 and a second tree Im very happy about :D (you can see it for yourself this way, as long as you dont place it, there's no harm to you) Im confused about the prive is 250 gems the actual price? Or an offer? As the evolution flower costs 1000...

Alideh
12-09-16, 06:01 AM
I'm on android and I don't see any updates in google play

Same :/ I guess we have to wait a bit longer than Apple users... The last time they had an update and made a thread about it, I didn't see the pop up till 1 week later so my guess is that's how long.

Alideh
12-09-16, 06:02 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/6559493B-E259-425F-A7D8-FB736B5FD5BE.jpeg

YES!!! Festive Flier World event :o
WHITE elephant stoybook....ohhhh that means I should definitely stop spending the rest of my apples and save up :o
YEs hope it's snow related <3

Natasha_07
12-09-16, 06:20 AM
Oh wonderful a festive event! Can't wait...! :)

Cdnfroglover
12-09-16, 08:10 AM
Same :/ I guess we have to wait a bit longer than Apple users... The last time they had an update and made a thread about it, I didn't see the pop up till 1 week later so my guess is that's how long.

Yes... We Android users always seem to have to wait a bit longer for the update. But it usually comes soon after the others start talking about it!

Clark_Wayne
12-09-16, 09:01 AM
nest is 2x2 ;)

(info added to post #1)

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 11:53 AM
So, mine just updated now. I have a question tho, what is rebreed? Will it give you the same outcome or is it just the same animals that go back into the den and you get a chance at all animals again? Sorry if it's a silly question!

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 11:58 AM
So, mine just updated now. I have a question tho, what is rebreed? Will it give you the same outcome or is it just the same animals that go back into the den and you get a chance at all animals again? Sorry if it's a silly question!

Uses same animals to breed again.. Like if you're trying for sapphire Sphinx using cu and water.. Hit button for cu and water to try again without searching them :)

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 12:26 PM
Thank you, I also see that it's a second nest but not den. Does that really even help? Except for animals from storage of course.

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 12:28 PM
Thank you, I also see that it's a second nest but not den. Does that really even help? Except for animals from storage of course.

It helps to breed faster.. If you put an egg on the nest that's 12 hours.. Breed again and 3 hours.. That egg will go to 2nd nest and free that nest up quicker for another egg :)

So if you luck into a gem hybrid you don't have to wait 48 hours to keep breeding you can use the other nest ;)

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 12:49 PM
I thought it would be that, thank you. My first 2 videos were 150 apples 🍎

Drachenia
12-09-16, 01:49 PM
Hello Clark Wayne what kind of egg is that on the two nest? :D

tahitii
12-09-16, 01:55 PM
@Drachenia I think I recognized them... Pokey Pilot and Jackalope?

I'm on android and still no update..maybe we'll get a new version?

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 02:41 PM
S8 I need a gem sale please! :)

saucysammis
12-09-16, 03:04 PM
Boy oh boy I love my second nest! The breeding den was ready but I had an egg on the regular nest. I tapped the den and poof it went straight to the second nest and I was free to start a new pair in the den. Now when I tapped to breed I had an option to re breed which, when tapped takes me to the animal option screen. There it highlights the last two animals that I had in the den. I can then just tap breed, or re choose different animals.

Drachenia
12-09-16, 04:16 PM
@Drachenia I think I recognized them... Pokey Pilot and Jackalope?

I'm on android and still no update..maybe we'll get a new version?

Hello Tahitii! Okay, thank you very much. Pokey pilot I could not do in the tournament, since I was not at home. :D

haku8cafe
12-09-16, 05:28 PM
Suggestion

Can we have an update next time to move the original nest it helps a lot in placing but if it need to be fix can it be fix place on the far right so we can place 4x4 building x 3 instead of the position we can only have 4x4 x2 :)

about the premium habitats, due to space constraint I could not buy the new habitats, can we have an update where once we purchase the new habitats it goes in to the storage like LB now so once we expand we can choose to place our desire habitat.

it encourages players to spend more $$ eventually & I believe players might/would spend $$ on habitats than buying the remaining runes :)

Edit: I have miss at least 3x habitats due to space constraint, this is the FIRST time I have not purchase gems for LB since I have gems leftover so S8 you might want to consider my suggestion

Alideh
12-09-16, 07:56 PM
Suggestion

Can we have an update next time to move the original nest it helps a lot in placing but if it need to be fix can it be fix place on the far right so we can place 4x4 building x 3 instead of the position we can only have 4x4 x2 :)

about the premium habitats, due to space constraint I could not buy the new habitats, can we have an update where once we purchase the new habitats it goes in to the storage like LB now so once we expand we can choose to place our desire habitat.

it encourages players to spend more $$ eventually & I believe players might/would spend $$ on habitats than buying the remaining runes :)

Edit: I have miss at least 3x habitats due to space constraint, this is the FIRST time I have not purchase gems for LB since I have gems leftover so S8 you might want to consider my suggestion

Yes please! Can we please move The Original Nest & Breeding den :/ That would be an awesome feature for us :D

MystiqueRealm
12-10-16, 11:27 AM
I hope google play puts android version update out soon, I want it too!

rjazz
12-10-16, 12:25 PM
Boy oh boy I love my second nest! The breeding den was ready but I had an egg on the regular nest. I tapped the den and poof it went straight to the second nest and I was free to start a new pair in the den. Now when I tapped to breed I had an option to re breed which, when tapped takes me to the animal option screen. There it highlights the last two animals that I had in the den. I can then just tap breed, or re choose different animals.

I must not be doing something right.
I have a Ruby egg on the original nest, how to I get it to move to the second nest? If I tap the original den it just says to finish it for $$$, If I tap the new nest it just says add egg & takes me to the Shop.

Eluzyion
12-10-16, 02:03 PM
I must not be doing something right.
I have a Ruby egg on the original nest, how to I get it to move to the second nest? If I tap the original den it just says to finish it for $$$, If I tap the new nest it just says add egg & takes me to the Shop.

There's no reason to add an egg on one nest over to the other nest.. The second nest is so that you can breed another egg and have two incubating at once :) that way as soon as your lower timer egg is ready, you can breed again

rjazz
12-10-16, 03:37 PM
I can't breed at the new nest, so I don't know exactly what you mean. The only thing the new nest is allowing me to do is add an egg from storage or buy one from the Shop. I can't breed on the original nest until the Ruby egg is finished. So not sure how it is helping to breed faster/or exactly how to use it. Maybe Kooky could explain it to us.

Drachenia
12-10-16, 03:43 PM
I can't breed at the new nest, so I don't know exactly what you mean. The only thing the new nest is allowing me to do is add an egg from storage or buy one from the Shop. I can't breed on the original nest until the Ruby egg is finished. So not sure how it is helping to breed faster/or exactly how to use it. Maybe Kooky could explain it to us.

Hello Rjazz! I can not try it, but if your second nest is empty and your breeding couple is finished. Then click on your breeding couple, whether the egg goes into the second nest?

kooky panda
12-10-16, 04:07 PM
Yes... We Android users always seem to have to wait a bit longer for the update. But it usually comes soon after the others start talking about it!

I hope google play puts android version update out soon, I want it too!
Hey guys I did check on if androids will be getting the option for a second nest.
I was told that the option will be available to Androids, but there is no word yet on when the update will be coming out.

MystiqueRealm
12-10-16, 05:48 PM

Thank you Kooky Panda :)

haku8cafe
12-10-16, 06:30 PM

what you are purchasing is JUST NEST...

to explain in baby steps...

if we are having 2 nest or more... if we are breeding 16hrs once complete the nest is 16hrs, if your next breeding is 3hrs you can just hatch it instead of waiting 16hrs because you have 2 nest

well if you have the 3rd nest, everything just rotate from the 2 nest...but now you can hatch your eggs in your storage of cause if you have space in your habitat :)

you cannot BREED twice or more I believe it is made that way I cannot imagine if that is made I believe no one will ever buy animals with gems unless in LB or storybook because eg. sapphire sphinx I have 4 breeding dens well I believe in a week with frostfang fails you be getting it(if you have 4 CU or Crystal hybrids)

Drachenia
12-10-16, 08:54 PM

Hello Rjazz! I can not try it, but if your second nest is empty and your breeding couple is finished. Then click on your breeding couple, whether the egg goes into the second nest?

Hello if at your breeding tree e.g. Grandmother / Crystal Unicorn which are finished 6 hours breeding and in the main nest sits Ruby Razorback egg 45 hours. You bought the second nest from the market and put it on, now you click on your finished breeding pair and the egg goes to the free nest.

rjazz
12-10-16, 09:22 PM
Drachenia, Thank you that worked! Okay I understand now! Thank you everyone else too!

DirkDragon
12-11-16, 02:48 AM

Alideh, am I right in saying that IOS (Apple) players do not compete with Android players? It would be unfair if they did with their extra assets.

haku8cafe
12-11-16, 06:42 AM
Alideh, am I right in saying that IOS (Apple) players do not compete with Android players? It would be unfair if they did with their extra assets.

I can confirm this ... android players can be in the same group :) my friend is using an android phone while I am an IOS user, we are in the same group & she is leading our LB right now at almost 11K currently... we are at lvl 70 - 50 group

I dun think the extra nest will help anyone btw .... I am only at 2K pts btw ... the second is just 3K+

well the competition lies in whether she can maintain that lead on day10 :)

Clark_Wayne
12-11-16, 08:13 AM
I can confirm this ... android players can be in the same group :) my friend is using an android phone while I am an IOS user, we are in the same group & she is leading our LB right now at almost 11K currently... we are at lvl 70 - 50 group

I dun think the extra nest will help anyone btw .... I am only at 2K pts btw ... the second is just 3K+

well the competition lies in whether she can maintain that lead on day10 :)

your friend is leading because she used lot of food or lot of gems to speed ;)
but i can tell you, for having played DS with 4 nests, it is a real big advantage for world event and tales : extra nests give you more points in world events (in leaderboard too) and for tales , you can hatch tales eggs while trying breeding chapters eggs ;)

Silverrain1
12-11-16, 04:50 PM
Oh Clark Wayne I never thought of that! Hatching the tale animals while trying for next one! Iv made the mistake before iv not bringing the animal out if storage as soon as I got it and then being told to level it up and going oh no! Hopefully no more of those problems! Iv been getting animals out of storage with my extra nests! Woo hoo, basilisk, piniata puppy and explode toad!

sparklegirly
12-11-16, 05:34 PM
I've always had an unused
2x2 space on my main island so I decided to get an extra nest. I don't see myself needing more than one extra nest as we can only have one breeding pair at a time. I do see this will be useful in the future because it will help me gain explosives more quickly, earn more points during world events and leaderboards, and give me an advantage in storybook adventures. I feel 250 gems is a very worthwhile investment because of the long term rewards. Also it's just a cute little tree! I only wish it was rotatable and storable.

Clark_Wayne
12-11-16, 06:34 PM
I've always had an unused
2x2 space on my main island so I decided to get an extra nest. I don't see myself needing more than one extra nest as we can only have one breeding pair at a time. I do see this will be useful in the future because it will help me gain explosives more quickly, earn more points during world events and leaderboards, and give me an advantage in storybook adventures. I feel 250 gems is a very worthwhile investment because of the long term rewards. Also it's just a cute little tree! I only wish it was rotatable and storable.

completly agreed : 1 extra nest is imo all what needed :)
for dragon story, we can have 2 breeding dens so 4 nests is good
besides with the treasure dragons , 1000 golds is doable.
treasure animals in ffs don't give enough gems , so i don't think i will buy the 3rd nest atm :D

haku8cafe
12-11-16, 07:31 PM
your friend is leading because she used lot of food or lot of gems to speed ;)
but i can tell you, for having played DS with 4 nests, it is a real big advantage for world event and tales : extra nests give you more points in world events (in leaderboard too) and for tales , you can hatch tales eggs while trying breeding chapters eggs ;)

As long as a player can break the trash pot of 10K be it middle(that is lucky because you know you can give up or spend your food supply to 0 or buy a lot of gems ) or the worse case the last 3hrs.

I love the LB I did a calculation before if you are insanely point on ... 24hrs straight of breeding/hatching/evolve for 10days since you are the leader you will always get 25pts & 28pts for gold chest (I give you 4 times straight in a day you land on LB points spins)

you will at most net you 5K pts total at the end of day10, well if you have extra nest that just puts you an extra 1Kpts (I take it as 24hrs hatching x10 days if you have the space to house or you sell your animal >_< )

5k+ 1K well 6K+ on day10 so that leaves us with whatever food or gems. I love this gingerbread LB pony, she knows she better work hard for it, btw we are both at 5 gold trophy.

Cdnfroglover
12-13-16, 06:57 AM
I would love to get this second nest. It is a real shame android users always get the short stick.

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 07:13 PM
The update for android is in google play store now! I don't have a spin wheel I can see though..not spin again on current wheel, no battle, nowhere to click and watch videos

calicokittennope
12-13-16, 08:18 PM
I'm on android.

I got an auto update, nothing changed so I went to GP and installed the newest one but the intro screen is an older one now. Am I in the right one now? I think I have extra nest in shop? (Tree of Life 250 gems) Not sure how to find videos though for the wheel, or is that only for the 1 a day spins not the 3 hour (or whatever it is) ones?

MystiqueRealm
12-13-16, 09:44 PM
I'm on android.

I got an auto update, nothing changed so I went to GP and installed the newest one but the intro screen is an older one now. Am I in the right one now? I think I have extra nest in shop? (Tree of Life 250 gems) Not sure how to find videos though for the wheel, or is that only for the 1 a day spins not the 3 hour (or whatever it is) ones?

I guess we didn't get the video wheel I don't see it anywhere

MauiLady7
12-14-16, 11:02 AM
I guess we didn't get the video wheel I don't see it anywhere

My video player is on the left hand side right below achievements. It comes on the same time that the leaderboard starts.

What I want to know is what is The Isle of Fortune floating in the water down by poppy pony? I just noticed this after updating my game.
I see it on my neighbors forest too! Anybody?

saucysammis
12-14-16, 01:42 PM
My video player is on the left hand side right below achievements. It comes on the same time that the leaderboard starts.

What I want to know is what is The Isle of Fortune floating in the water down by poppy pony? I just noticed this after updating my game.

It is floating by the waterfall, so, much closer to the second green shelf, just below the primary green shelf. It doesn't seem to me to be related to reaching the poppy pony.

MystiqueRealm
12-14-16, 03:35 PM

I don't have the video player.. haven't seen it since I updated, I've got the nest, fortune isle, but no video wheel :(

kooky panda
12-14-16, 03:46 PM

See this thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96140-Isle-of-Fortune-Dec-13-2016) for more information .

MystiqueRealm
12-14-16, 09:01 PM
I'm android, just got another update but still no wheel to watch videos

Irma_Isle
12-15-16, 10:54 AM
I'm android, just got another update but still no wheel to watch videos

Same here. Just get extra nest and isle of fortune.

sherlock221bbaker
12-17-16, 03:43 PM
Fabulous. - bought the new nest. It looks a bit odd being smaller than the original one but as its space saving that's very useful.

However in the world event festive friends now on anything hatching from the new nest is giving no points at all. I have hatched a number of items and no tree toppers at all.
It gave points during the leaderboard. No idea if they were the correct number as I never checked.

Is anyone else having this problem and can it be fixed ?

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 07:50 AM
Ok... confused. I still do not have an option for a second nest. No new update in google play... what am I missing?

tahitii
12-19-16, 08:18 AM
Ok... confused. I still do not have an option for a second nest. No new update in google play... what am I missing?

Hi, which version of the game do you play? I'm on android too and I had to install the original version Land before Dragons

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 08:32 AM
Hi, which version of the game do you play? I'm on android too and I had to install the original version Land before Dragons

I currently use Magic Masters... but I began with the original land before dragons and that one in the store says I have it installed still. ???

tahitii
12-19-16, 09:00 AM
I currently use Magic Masters... but I began with the original land before dragons and that one in the store says I have it installed still. ???

Last update is not available on FS Magic Masters :( Try to update the original one through the appstore or to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 09:04 AM
Last update is not available on FS Magic Masters :( Try to update the original one through the appstore or to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Oh... if I uninstall and reinstall... won't I lose my forest?

Cdnfroglover
12-19-16, 09:24 AM

Fixed it... thank you tahitii... I opened it from the original land before dragons side and it updated. My goodness they make it complicated sometimes!

tahitii
12-19-16, 10:09 AM
Fixed it... thank you tahitii... I opened it from the original land before dragons side and it updated. My goodness they make it complicated sometimes!

You are welcome! In any case even if you uninstall the game it is saved on their server and you won't lose your progress ;)

Sakrysta
12-20-16, 03:28 AM
Finally hoarded enough gems to buy a second nest! I am super excited to start pulling animals out of storage!!!