PDA

View Full Version : Need help understanding event leaderboard

MissJenocide92
12-08-16, 11:05 AM
So I'm a little confused about the leaderboard for this event? I'm rank 1 by over a thousand points, and while I'm happy about that, I'm confused as to why, because in a different thread someone said the top person had 12000 points, which I do not have. Is the leaderboard global or regional? By that I mean am I only competing against people in my area, or a certain group, or what?

kooky panda
12-08-16, 11:35 AM
So I'm a little confused about the leaderboard for this event? I'm rank 1 by over a thousand points, and while I'm happy about that, I'm confused as to why, because in a different thread someone said the top person had 12000 points, which I do not have. Is the leaderboard global or regional? By that I mean am I only competing against people in my area, or a certain group, or what?

You are only competing with the players shown on your leaderboard.
Players are randomly grouped together. Looks like you are one of the lucky ones this time around!
Good Luck and I hope you keep your lead!

MissJenocide92
12-08-16, 08:23 PM
Oh okay, that makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up :) I only started playing a few days ago so I'm not too familiar with the event rules and such :/ Thank you, I hope so too! I'm maintaining a pretty steady lead I hope I win, I really want that gingerbread pony!