PDA

View Full Version : Help please

ASapphireStar
12-07-16, 11:26 AM
Hi all I have played this game from the start and have 2 islands ASapphireStar and Storm8DivaD but I have never won a tournament without using loads of gold, I use the same animals as everyone else but then hardly work on both islands,so I've given up most of the time. I have no idea how to get help from surport so any ideas would to greatfully received. This tournament we are playing at the moment, I am so still at round 1 on 1 island and round 2 on the other despite playing since the start yesterday, that's how bad it's getting.

saucysammis
12-07-16, 12:05 PM
I have only won a few tournaments without having to use the ultra attack. I attempt, but do not spend too much on them because I'd rather use gems on a sure thing. I have decided to budget no more than 2 ultra attacks in a tournament if I really want the animal, and I will only use those if I am within 5 battles of the end.

haku8cafe
12-07-16, 05:42 PM
sadly to hear that... from day1 till now you never won wow!!!!! ok that was harsh

1) regardless of whatever tournament are you logging in at least 10x when tournament start? if it is a 3 day tournament & you are logging it maybe 5x a day, I say just skip it or just do it for whatever apples you can get. because of the time zone I am always getting 2days because I choose zzz lol

2)if it is a 5day tournament your chances are greatly better but come on the 10days tournament you cannot even get it?

3) if you are following the specific animal well the theory is like breeding... so if I am going to tell you hey asapphirestar use grandmother X little red you are going to get this specific animal well if that works I will follow/add that player all the way :p it is randomness no way that explains why some players get CU within 1 week & some players tried within months or years.

4)every animal is like specific on every island eg. little red(nature/fire) many will report that is the worst animal UR animal to battle but tried it maybe that is your champion ****er for lvl20 crystal which everyone could not do it :)

if it is just lvl1 on round 1 & you have battle it 10x at least for a day using the right elements than I have nothing to say but if you have battle & lost 3x in a day I guess you know where the problem is 1)

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 06:13 PM
Hi Sapphire, sorry you're having such difficulty.. I posted this chart a while back and use it in battle, hope you find it helpful. Also, when you log in to go battle, let the game fully load.. I usually even collect a few habitats first to be sure game is in sync.. Then when you choose your animal to battle, highlight it, wait 4-5 secs then enter instead of click and go, it helps me. Ok I'll copy/paste my other post for you

I've taken an old chart and added rainbow and magic elements.. these are still being tested but myself and others have posted results and this is a compiled result list.. so when it comes to these particular elements you may see some exceptions depending on what combined elements you are facing.. anyway hope this helps!

ELEMENT - WHAT TO USE AGAINST IT (what to avoid is not listed)

FIRE - EARTH, WATER, ZODIAC, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, RAINBOW

NATURE - FIRE, SPRING, LEGENDARY, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW

EARTH - NATURE, LEGENDARY, MAGIC

WATER - ELECTRIC, VALENTINE, XMAS, SPACE, AUTUMN, RAINBOW

DARK - FIRE, TREASURE, SERVICE, MAGIC

ELECTRIC - EARTH, MUSIC, ZODIAC, SERVICE

TREE - DARK, HALLOWEEN

ZODIAC - DARK, water?

LEGENDARY - DARK, TREASURE, TREE, SKULL

TREASURE - NATURE, XMAS, EGYPT, SKULL, MAGIC

VALENTINE - ELECTRIC

XMAS - SKULL

SPACE - EARTH, RAINBOW, MAGIC

MUSIC - WATER, AUTUMN

SERVICE - MUSIC

SHAMROCK - ELECTRIC, SKULL

SPRING - XMAS, AUTUMN

ICE CREAM - FIRE, EGYPT, MAGIC

EGYPT - NATURE, WATER

AUTUMN - FIRE, LEGENDARY, SPACE, ICE CREAM

SKULL - VALENTINE, EARTH

HALLOWEEN - WATER

RAINBOW - DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, SHAMROCK

MAGIC - WATER, NATURE

(I just added magic as strong against Treasure because the last two times I tested it it 1 hit knockout.. So didn't actually see "strong" but will test further)

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 06:40 PM
Oh! Let me add that after you've won a battle, be sure to open the shop or visit a friend to lock it in, a lot of times logging off after a win will give you a roll back to where you log in to find your last battle didn't count and you have to do it again :)