PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be Watching! Flatfoot Says Goodbye (sort of)

FlatFoot
12-06-16, 05:16 PM
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I've stepped back a bit in my role on Fantasy Forest. My co-worker, @Hellapanda, has actually taken over the primary duties on the game for a while. Some of his concepts have started about halfway through the Airy Otter series of events up to now (so that Gingerbread event everyone loves is all him!).

I will remain on the project in more of a supervising role as I continue to do more work with Dragon Story. I am happy to leave you all in the very capable hands of @Hellapanda and am excited for you all to see the content he has coming down the line.

However, I will let you know that I have closed out the Zodiac line with something special later this month; so make sure you keep collecting those zodiacs! (You'll want all 12...+1 :p)

Best,
Nick

p.s. @Hellapanda sits right next to me, so anything you want me to hear, ping him, muwhaha!

FlatFoot
12-06-16, 05:18 PM
Sad to hear Flatfoot! You have great designs and have made the game amazing!

Welcome Hellapanda( Great name by the way! LOL)! I look forward to seeing all your new designs!

Kooky Panda

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 05:22 PM
Flatfoot.. You've brought a lot of beautiful work to this game and will be missed. If you get bored with dragons we'll be greatful if you throw us a lil flatfoot special ;) thank you for listening to our "wants" and giving us many of them.. Stop in and say hello now and then! Enjoy DS!

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 05:26 PM
@Hellapanda look forward to getting to see more of your work! So far you're doing a great job and making me spend gems I intended to save lol but WELCOME and hope you have as much fun as we do! And that you'll try to implement 'some' of our suggestions into your creative ideas :)

saucysammis
12-06-16, 05:45 PM
Thanks for all you've done, for watching, reading, responding, and letting us know what is happening. Welcome @Hellapanda, I have enjoyed your work.

Drachenia
12-06-16, 05:56 PM
Hi Flatfoot you gave us great animals give and bye in Fantasy Forest. Thank you for this great time here and see you in Dragon Story

Drachenia
12-06-16, 06:01 PM
Oh this gingerbread event is great, the animals are great and i want to get all gingerbread animals. Very great work Hellapanda and a warm welcome and look forward to the animals which still come.

Hellapanda
12-06-16, 06:18 PM
Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really has been a blast working on Fantasy Forest the past few months. Seeing your reactions to all our hard work has truly been a real treat! @Flatfoot definitely has some big shoes to fill, but I will do my best to bring you lots of fun, cute, and exciting new animals! Please know that while I may not post on a regular basis, I am reading the forums often and your comments are being seen. It is a pleasure to be creating for such wonderful players and I hope that you enjoy all that we have in store for you! Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Drachenia
12-06-16, 06:23 PM
Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really has been a blast working on Fantasy Forest the past few months. Seeing your reactions to all our hard work has truly been a real treat! @Flatfoot definitely has some big shoes to fill, but I will do my best to bring you lots of fun, cute, and exciting new animals! Please know that while I may not post on a regular basis, I am reading the forums often and your comments are being seen. It is a pleasure to be creating for such wonderful players and I hope that you enjoy all that we have in store for you! Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Hello Hellapanda! Thanks for the praise to us players, yes you have a lot of work to create great animals. I am looking forward to it and welcome again :D

Delyla02
12-06-16, 07:46 PM
Thank you for all the help, support, ideas and everything else Flatfoot. I don't post often, but I read all the time. Thank you for everything. :)

Buttercup0001
12-06-16, 08:07 PM
Big thanks Flatfoot for all the beautiful animals and gameplay that you have created for us. And is the egg,at the end of your 1st post, is that the Zodiac surprise? So glad I've been able to get them all so far. Good luck in all that you do in the future.;)

Buttercup0001
12-06-16, 08:15 PM
Hello Hellapanda. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of cute (loving that) animals. Thanks for all your hard work in advance.

lunarwren
12-06-16, 11:37 PM
Farewell Flatfoot! But not really. You're dragons are awesome. The Frostwolf Dragon is one of my favorites (even though I don't have him). So good news for DS that you'll be spending more time there.

Welcome @Hellapanda!

I've recently fallen in love with FFS. I think it was the Salty Dog that did me in. Best animal ever. Loving the current leaderboard so much that I decided to stop lurking on the forum and actually start posting. :)

Alideh
12-07-16, 12:14 AM
Your Zodiac line is gorgeous! Especially the Leo Lion :o
Can't wait to see the last Zodiac.

Have fun in Dragon Story, I'm sure they will love your beautiful artistic abilities :D

@Hellapanda Welcome :D Can't wait to see what cute and awesome animals you make :D

ogreve
12-07-16, 02:36 AM
Flatfoot: Thanks for the awesome design work and the interaction with us over here! Both are massively appreciated! Make sure to drop by from time to time, even if only to give one of your teasers or just say hi! Also: thanks a lot for your hard work in seeing to it that we got so many extra plots to expand to when the latest expansions were added. It has not been forgotten! ;)

Regarding the Zodiac surprise....: I can't wait! In two hours my Sagittarius hatches, which will complete the line of 12. I'm already curious as to what we have to do to get the "13th Zodiac"... I'd guess it to be a Zodiac-Gem hybrid (or maybe, just maybe a Zodiac-Treasure hybrid), but I wonder if we simply "get it" if all 12 Zodiac animals were completed, or if breeding or something else is involved.... Looking forward to it!

Hellapanda: Welcome! And we're looking forward to your great work, and hopefully forum contributions too! The Gingerbread animals are a fine start! I particularly love the pony, but I seem to be in a tough group, with few gems left, so I fear I will miss that one. But... the other Gingerbread animals look lovely too, so you're off to a good start!

31aug2002
12-07-16, 07:59 AM
Hello Flatfoot ! Thank you for all the gorgeous animals you have given this past year. Appreciate all the good work done by you and your team.
@ Hellapanda ! Welcome to the party . We love you guys over there. Hope to see some exciting events in the future.

@ ogreve I think we do have one more to go for the zodiac. ... The Capricorn . We started with Aquarius..
Am also waiting eagerlyfor the "surprise " 13th item of the zodiac.

Cdnfroglover
12-07-16, 02:19 PM
Cheers Flatfoot, loved your work, hello HellaPanda!

ogreve
12-08-16, 05:44 AM
@ ogreve I think we do have one more to go for the zodiac. ... The Capricorn . We started with Aquarius..
Am also waiting eagerlyfor the "surprise " 13th item of the zodiac.

Ooooops, you're right! I thought I had already completed the set!
Ok, one more to go then....:P

Silverrain1
12-08-16, 04:55 PM
Goodbye! Hope you enjoy dragon story! Thanks for the great designs and a big welcome to the new designer, the new event looks amazing! Very happy,

Morag2000
12-10-16, 01:16 AM
Thank you Flat Foot for all your hard work and all the best for your future.

Welcome Hellapanda, the Gingerbread habitat is delightful, so pretty, the animals too. We all have something to look forward to with your work. Could I please make 1 request and that is NO clothes on the animals, please.

Drachenia
12-10-16, 12:59 PM
Hello Hellapanda! Have you designed this beauty Sapphire Sphinx? I love its color and this lion shape.

mysticalfairy320
12-10-16, 05:33 PM
Thank u flatfoot for all the amazing animals and habitats, they are beautiful! Thank you for all the hard work and time that you put into this game I am glad I got to collect them! Thank you Hellapanda for the gingerbread theme I love it! I know you both will keep creating new fun things for all us players!

monbohn
12-12-16, 09:28 PM
@Flatfoot: If I wasn't already playing DS I would start playing it because I love your designs so much! The graphics in both games are what drew me in to begin with. So I'm looking forward to your continuation in DS, and I look forward to seeing more of @Hellapanda's creations here in FFS! A warm welcome to @Hellapanda and good luck to you both in your new positions/duties. :)