PDA

View Full Version : Arialist Dragon Spin the Wheel Dec 9, 2016

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 03:33 PM
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/6FC220BA-1840-48EF-A14A-DD667EF0D54B.jpeg

Sorry for the misspelling in the subject *faceplant*

Sorry so late with these:

Aerialist Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Rainbow Red
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Three Kings Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple Yellow Red
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Snowdrop Dragon
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Sweater Dragon
Type: Blue Green Red
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

MystiqueRealm
12-06-16, 03:42 PM
I really like this one!

belarica
12-06-16, 04:00 PM
Maybe it'll look better in game? Seems kinda goofy in the picture to me

orson92
12-06-16, 05:26 PM
This one looks like Chronicler with ribbons instead of scrolls....

Clark_Wayne
12-06-16, 06:15 PM
This one looks like Chronicler with ribbons instead of scrolls....

chronicler, arialist ,.. are based on skylord design ;)
i like the design so i will try to breed it :)

FieldsLikeB
12-06-16, 06:20 PM
OK cool another dragon I won't get. Haven't gotten a dragon on spin in FIVE months. But I like the food.

belarica
12-09-16, 11:57 AM
Got snow drop from my free spin and coins from my ad-spins

ksbmommy
12-09-16, 12:03 PM
First spin: coins
Free spin: light poles
Free spin: food

Not off to the best start ever, but at least I have some food out of it. I really wish they would do away with the coins, especially since there is not much one can do with them.

katali119
12-09-16, 12:28 PM
What are these free spins of which you speak?

zaaracake
12-09-16, 12:44 PM
Maps
Snowflakes
Maps

Not too bad.

zaaracake
12-09-16, 12:46 PM
What are these free spins of which you speak?

@katali, many players get the option to watch ads to reset the 24 hour timer....it's a green button which says 'watch and spin', chk if you have it...good luck!

zaaracake
12-09-16, 12:48 PM
Got snow drop from my free spin and coins from my ad-spins

Wow, snowdrop is beautiful! Well, I don't have her, but she's beautiful all the same. 'Grats! Happy for you. I once won Ros? Knight on a spin wheel (cuz I just know I never could have won her thru the tourno) and I'm still thrilled at how pretty she is. The spinwheels are cool, well, when you win dragons and useful stuff, that is. Hope Bakery starts having them.

katali119
12-09-16, 01:07 PM
No I do not have it. Is it on Android?

belarica
12-09-16, 01:09 PM
No I do not have it. Is it on Android?

It's iOS only, and not available to all iOS users.

katali119
12-09-16, 01:10 PM
Is it a new thing which Android will have soon? I've seen it on other s8 games.

belarica
12-09-16, 01:12 PM
Is it a new thing which Android will have soon? I've seen it on other s8 games.

It's not new, and no one knows if android will ever have it. It's not even a big deal, chances are still abysmally low to win a dragon even from the ad-spins.

katali119
12-09-16, 01:32 PM
I don't know, means those people get 3 chances to win things every day, instead of the 1 that other people get. Seems quite a drastic advantage to me.

roguebee
12-09-16, 01:35 PM
A total of 4 dragons on this wheel.

Aerialist (new)
Three Kings (prize in Winter Wonderland world event)
Snowdrop (previous limited dragon, now expired)
Sweater (prize in Tis the Season world event)

belarica
12-09-16, 01:36 PM
I don't know, means those people get 3 chances to win things every day, instead of the 1 that other people get. Seems quite a drastic advantage to me.

How is it an advantage? Spin the wheel isn't a competition, there is no advantage. Unless, for some reason, extra tiles and coins are the only thing keeping anyone from winning bingo or leaderboards. There's no bonus chance of winning a dragon after watching an ad, it's still 1% or whatever it is.

katali119
12-09-16, 02:08 PM
But it's an advantage in the game in general, no? 3 times the chances to win extra coins (quite handy at low levels where I am) 3 times the chance to win extra food, handy at every level I understand, 3 times the chance to win extra snowflakes etc. Some people have the chance (small though it may be) to win 45 snowflakes a day. I get a maximum 15 from it.

Florr06
12-09-16, 02:29 PM
1st spin - 2600 apples

I agree that it's a bit odd and unfair that some people get 3 times as many free spins as others

ksbmommy
12-10-16, 11:43 AM
And my son won the arialist today. He's super lucky on the spin to win events. Me, not so much...

roguebee
12-10-16, 04:43 PM
And my son won the arialist today. He's super lucky on the spin to win events. Me, not so much...

Your luck is inversely proportional to your level. The higher you climb, the lower your luck...

but congrats to your son.

dekdguys
12-10-16, 05:03 PM
chronicler, arialist ,.. are based on skylord design ;)
i like the design so i will try to breed it :)

Note: You cannot acquire the Aerialist Dragon through breeding.

Shar33
12-11-16, 01:29 AM
How is it an advantage? Spin the wheel isn't a competition, there is no advantage. Unless, for some reason, extra tiles and coins are the only thing keeping anyone from winning bingo or leaderboards. There's no bonus chance of winning a dragon after watching an ad, it's still 1% or whatever it is.

How is it an advantage? Um, you get 3 spins instead of 1 a day. All percentage for winning curtain items or dragons asside. You get 3 spins instead of 1. That's a definite advantage

roguebee
12-11-16, 08:11 AM
I won Aerialist Dragon on one account this morning. And Three Kings on the other.

PineapplePigeon
12-11-16, 03:50 PM
Aerialist looks a lot like the Artist on the last spin :rolleyes:

ksbmommy
12-11-16, 06:20 PM

And he got his second one this afternoon.....

AnglChk507
12-12-16, 03:51 PM
=/ I have every dragon on this wheel now lol only took one spin for that grand prize lol

pernmagic
12-13-16, 01:58 AM
Put It on wrong thread ......spin wheel rubbish...... Two spins a day one free ..... Nothing but coins and maps etc which I don't need :( except for 3 poles just once

zaaracake
12-13-16, 03:47 AM
Coins...coins...coins...coins....coins...northpole s...coins...maps once and food once...
No dragon...oh well, it could be worse. I can use the maps and food though I have no idea what the poles are for. Are they decor?
Wow Angelchk, that's awesome!

amerirish
12-13-16, 08:56 AM
Sorry so late with these:

Aerialist Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Rainbow Red
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Three Kings Dragon
Type: Purple Yellow Red
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Snowdrop Dragon
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Sweater Dragon
Type: Blue Green Red
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

PinkBubbles75
12-13-16, 09:14 AM
I got sweater on the first spin, my 2nd one & both are staying in storage since I don't like them. I got aerialist yesterday & it's hatching now. I hope to get the 3 kings dragon as well. I already have snowdrop

katali119
12-13-16, 11:36 AM
Zaaracake the poles are for crafting the northern light dragon, you need 75 and they can also be won at the battle arena :)

luckyaa7
12-13-16, 05:47 PM
Maps, maps and maps

zaaracake
12-15-16, 01:44 AM
Zaaracake the poles are for crafting the northern light dragon, you need 75 and they can also be won at the battle arena :)

Thanks! Yeah, I get it now. See I just used to battle once a while totally randomly just for fun. I thought it was just a little mini game-in-game. Never looked at the win/loss screen properly so I never noticed the parts drop. That's how I collected five corrupt thingys without even knowing about The Dark One. Of course I was aware of the tournos but I would just not bother beyond a certain point cuz I felt they were unwinnable (for me) and so I preferred the minis. I've never won thirty battles. Heck I've never played thirty battles in a row. Now I'm going thru my storage and seeing there's so much random stuff. All the beautiful dragons I could have had! All e champions!
There's one which looks like her wings are made of stained glass...I don't even know what that one is called. Though a good guess would be glasswing, I'm not sure.
This whole Rip Van Winkle phase.....is......
#aaaaaaaaaaaaargh
@katali, @all, esp all the veterans and collectors, sorry if the above sounds like I'm cribbing. I'm not. I'm just explaining how my general state of D'oh! came about. Cuz my earlier question (now that I look at it) post katali's reply makes me cringe.

On a much happier note, I just won aerialist! On a fee spin, that too. Woooooooooot!
:-)

busybee222
12-15-16, 07:02 PM
How is it an advantage? Um, you get 3 spins instead of 1 a day. All percentage for winning curtain items or dragons asside. You get 3 spins instead of 1. That's a definite advantage

Agree, with the free spin it's definately higher chances to spin the dragon. Before the free spin I hardly won any dragon from the spin, after free spin ( with my hubby iphone ) I usually win 1-2 dragons per wheel! And this wheele I got both aerialist and 3 kings (4x) which I don't have before. So happy.
And this free video also come in handy in tourney! Sometimes couldn't decide to use on wheel or tourney! Both as important and good value for 'gold', lol.

ksbmommy
12-16-16, 11:15 AM
Won the sweater dragon this morning. I was happy to win any dragon and I didn't have him, so I was excited.

katali119
12-16-16, 11:29 AM
I've won the 3 kings and the sweater this time.
Oh no Zaaracakes, how annoying for you now! I just got the nature dragon before it left, and really enjoyed doing the battles then, after struggling with the last tournament (my first). I've already got a northern light dragon, charged through the 75 battles required with very few losses. It's distressing how much harder the tournaments are lol, specially if 10 is the highest level dragon. I'll have to work on my food production. And coin production to enable food production :) Gutted for you if missed Glasswing though, that one seems to be awesome! Can't wait for them to offer us another rainbow/champion type, they seem to be favourite battlers.

saghaven
12-16-16, 11:35 AM
No dragons for me. Coins, food and the occasional map.

Bastiaan0
12-16-16, 11:39 AM
Got Three Kings (new :)) on my main account, no dragons on second. Rest was the usual garbage and some occasional apples.

zaaracake
12-17-16, 12:27 AM
I've won the 3 kings and the sweater this time.
Oh no Zaaracakes, how annoying for you now! I just got the nature dragon before it left, and really enjoyed doing the battles then, after struggling with the last tournament (my first). I've already got a northern light dragon, charged through the 75 battles required with very few losses. It's distressing how much harder the tournaments are lol, specially if 10 is the highest level dragon. I'll have to work on my food production. And coin production to enable food production :) Gutted for you if missed Glasswing though, that one seems to be awesome! Can't wait for them to offer us another rainbow/champion type, they seem to be favourite battlers.

Yes, I hope they do. Well, @katali I hope you're playing bingo cuz you get food and coins for completing a line doing tasks which you'd anyway be doing mostly (if you're not in a very high league) I never noticed until ksbmommy told me last week. The boosts help too. Re food, diadates are too expensive in the very early weeks (I remember how elated I was when I first managed to plant five!) but try to get to at least planting eliteleeks each night...have you levelled up your farms to Enchanted yet?
Oh and my best for a merry Xmas with the in-laws.
As for me, yep, it's annoying! And yep I missed Nature along with every other craft and battle dragon that has been released so far. However, now that I'm aware I'll try, actually try for Northern Lights. I have got 21 north poles. Wow! I won 21 battles? Wow! Nah, I see I got some on spins here. Heading over to the battle thread now to see everyone's progress. I'm still at #motherofevil Centurion :-/ he just took down Metal 12 so there's no use to anyone in my posting a (non)update there.