PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire Sphinx - 2016 Dec 9

cardinalpsy
12-06-16, 02:56 PM
Sapphire Sphinx is now available on 50% sale, 1050 gems for a limited time. Or breed one. Breeding time and hatching time 50 hours. Evolution time 32 hours.

Oh my word, I cannot believe I managed to breed one after 6 attempts. Dreading the thought it would take at least more than a hundred attempts with the other 2 gem animals as fails in this combo. I used crystal unicorn and pearl peryton. Breeding time 50 hours. Best of luck everyone.:)

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 03:05 PM
Wow I love this one! Hope I'm lucky enough to get it!

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 03:08 PM
Oh beautiful

MystiqueRealm
12-06-16, 03:40 PM
This one has gone to the top of my favorite list, I love it. It'll probably be super hard to get but I'll try

Drachenia
12-06-16, 04:42 PM
Uiiii super great, but water / crystal that will be a heavy breeding. There are then 3 water crystal animals Sapphire Cthulhu, Pearl Peryton and Sapphire Sphinx. FlatFoot great work again. Oh I am still missing Onyx Direwolf, Peridot Phoenix, hmm I will be with dark / nature and Crystal Unicorn breeding. Good luck everyone :D

Alideh
12-06-16, 08:26 PM
Yes!! It is beautiful :D Love lions!

Cdnfroglover
12-07-16, 02:17 PM
LOVE! :o

Drachenia
12-09-16, 10:20 AM
Hello this is not a gem, but a Crystal Tier. I find it misleading when a crystal animal is constantly referred to as gem animal. A gem animal is prize pony, Treasure Toucan and so on. I therefore ask the animals to describe correctly. thank you very much :D

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 11:31 AM
Hello this is not a gem, but a Crystal Tier. I find it misleading when a crystal animal is constantly referred to as gem animal. A gem animal is prize pony, Treasure Toucan and so on. I therefore ask the animals to describe correctly. thank you very much :D

I refer to the hybrids as "gem" animals like their habitat is called GEM GROVE to house them and crystals are gems.. I refer to treasure animals as TREASURE animals as they're called in game, there isn't confusion on that for me for TREASURE animals are the ones that give treasure gems as rewards. So sapphire Sphinx is a gem hybrid to me and 99% of reference on the web

You do realize Crystal, onyx, sapphire, jade, citrine, etc are all types of gems right :)

Drachenia
12-09-16, 12:58 PM
I still forgot the granite golem, which is also missing. I'm breed with Pearl Periton / Crystal Unicorn and get:

1. Frostfang

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 01:03 PM
Congrats Cardinalpsy! That's awesome you got it already!

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 02:12 PM
Wow! Congrats on you getting it so quick! The egg reminds me of the Egypt animals.

MystiqueRealm
12-10-16, 08:54 AM
I just got 50 hours! I bred CU and Cthulhu and when I saw the timer I had to look again! So excited for this one!!!

Eluzyion
12-10-16, 09:34 AM
I just got 50 hours! I bred CU and Cthulhu and when I saw the timer I had to look again! So excited for this one!!!

That's AWESOME! Congrats! I'm still trying and hoping :)

MystiqueRealm
12-10-16, 11:26 AM
That's AWESOME! Congrats! I'm still trying and hoping :)

You're so nice! Thank you and good luck, I hope you get it!

supster50
12-10-16, 03:44 PM
Well I just got super luckie first try U.C and Grandmother a 50 hr timer and it will go in the new habitat I got from the leader board game. Really great milestone prize, almost as good as tiles. Hey Buttercup surprise surpize surprise as Gomer would say Andy Andy

diet4life
12-10-16, 07:20 PM
I bred a frostfang and jade Kirkin and got the 50 HR breed time. I was bummed not getting the rudolfin or storking. I'm happy with a second Crystal animal. ;)

sandygin
12-11-16, 12:21 PM
I just keep getting frostfang over and over.This is very frustrating

Drachenia
12-11-16, 02:11 PM
I've been with grandmother / crystal unicorn breeding get 5 frostfang. In the Pearl Peryton / Crystal Unicorn breeding I got 5 frostfang. I then breeding with Pearl Peryton / Emerald Dragon and got only Turtisle. Now I breeding with Sapphire Cthulhu / Jade Kirin and get Chromadile no Sapphire Sphinx for me :(

Feenfunke
12-12-16, 03:25 AM
I got it in 4th try with Frostfang and Crystal Unicon - so happy about it and never expectet to get it so soon. I wish to all who still try for it god luck.

missourijan
12-12-16, 06:13 AM
I have been trying for gem hybrid for a year since I had to buy my CU. nothing ever but fails here.

monbohn
12-12-16, 02:35 PM
I just keep getting Chromadiles.

Silverrain1
12-12-16, 04:25 PM
I have gotten a few hybrids but they have taken a long time to get. My second account got them faster but perhaps I had better knowledge for that account. As in started trying much earlier than I did on my main account

mysticalfairy320
12-13-16, 09:53 PM
Over 500 gems spent still nothing tried so many times I stopped counting....

Eluzyion
12-16-16, 05:07 PM
Got it! Used Pearl Peryton and Sapphire Cthulhu.. Good luck!

Eluzyion
12-16-16, 05:11 PM
Btw, Hellapanda if you made Sapphire Sphinx it's beautiful, I love it! Thank you! :)

Drachenia
12-30-16, 09:15 AM
Hello! I have not yet had by the breeding 4 Ultra Rare shortly behind each other had, 2 times Sapphire Cthulhu, Obsidian Cyclops and now Sapphire Sphinx. Getting these Crystal Animals in quick succession is really spectacular and am so happy to get Sapphire Sphinx. She is beautiful, the most beautiful Crystal animal after Peridot Sphinx I have not yet.
I breed with Crystal Unicorn/Grandmother

Silverrain1
12-30-16, 09:49 AM
Hello! I have not yet had by the breeding 4 Ultra Rare shortly behind each other had, 2 times Sapphire Cthulhu, Obsidian Cyclops and now Sapphire Sphinx. Getting these Crystal Animals in quick succession is really spectacular and am so happy to get Sapphire Sphinx. She is beautiful, the most beautiful Crystal animal after Peridot Sphinx I have not yet.
I breed with Crystal Unicorn/Grandmother

Congrats! It is gorgeous. I'm trying for gem animals too on my main account, hoping to get more soon! Not the best time during the story book and then last zodiac tonight. Super excited. Will try again after all this! My second account just got the citrine peregrine and pearl pertain pretty close together so having luck there.
Congrats again!

Supergirlfashion1
12-30-16, 11:59 AM
What combo did you use to breed Sapphire Sphinx? I already spent 500 gems and nothing so I'm sticking with the basics.

Drachenia
12-30-16, 12:16 PM
Congrats! It is gorgeous. I'm trying for gem animals too on my main account, hoping to get more soon! Not the best time during the story book and then last zodiac tonight. Super excited. Will try again after all this! My second account just got the citrine peregrine and pearl pertain pretty close together so having luck there.
Congrats again!

Hello Silverrain! Thanks a lot, I'm very happy with Sapphire Sphinx and only badly off the storybook and Zodiac Animal breeding tasks :D

Drachenia
12-30-16, 12:25 PM
What combo did you use to breed Sapphire Sphinx? I already spent 500 gems and nothing so I'm sticking with the basics.

Hello Supergirlfashion! I wrote it in post # 27 and highlighted it so it can be seen better. Greetings Drachenia :D

Scangelina
01-08-17, 08:09 AM
I just got a 50hr timer with BEAST LVL 15 + CRYTAL UNICORN LVL 15. I'm so happy, even though I'm going to miss out on Frostrich. I just bred my 1st gem, a Peridot Pheonix, only a month ago with Garland Snake + Crystal Unicorn. I bought my 1st gem animal, a Crystal Unicorn, about 4 months ago. I'm not ashamed. Over 3 years of playing and no success of breeding one, I finally broke down and bought the Crystal Unicorn in a Value Pack & have managed to breed 2 gem hybrids in a short amount of time,it's short to me anyway. Good luck to everyone.

kukeleku111
01-18-17, 05:20 AM
Sapphire Sphinx
What is it's weakness?
to make it very clear..what do I use to beat it?
thanks

kukeleku111
01-20-17, 03:39 AM
What is it's weakness?
what do I use to beat it?
thanks

no one knows? ...

I would love a list with all weaknesses, is there such a list somewhere? (especially for the latest animals)
please tell.

luna2cute
06-05-17, 02:34 AM
Just got this (in the middle of a storybook-lol) with crystal unicorn and frostfang.

tried for months off and on for opal octopus but got this instead. That'll do! :)

good luck all!!

heyyou0123
01-10-18, 09:26 PM
So sad, just findout this one removed :(

heyyou0123
01-28-18, 07:55 PM
Please bring it back to breed, it pretty compare to other , why remove the most pretty one :(