PDA

View Full Version : Beary scary blizzard

sweetmellie99
12-06-16, 08:44 AM
I have stuff finished in my workshop but it wont let me collect from both workshops to finish the quest..pls fix..thanks.

SpiritWind00
12-06-16, 01:57 PM
Hi. The team are aware of the frozen workshop issue and are working on it already. I'll add your post to my report on this issue.

Lapislasa
12-06-16, 08:46 PM
I have a problem with the Beary Scary Blizzard Quest, every time I start the quest and collect warm stones, the game resets and the count goes back to none. It would be great if it coud be fixed. Thanks in advance :)

karak71
12-06-16, 09:53 PM
Hi! I'm having a problem with the Beary Scary Blizzard Quest. I keep buying rock outcroppings and collecting warm stones, but then the little guy on a horse pops up and resets everything and all of my warm stones go away. I'm driving myself crazy :p So far I've restarted my iPad, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, bought a bazillion energenies trying to get this to work. Even if I have the stones, as soon as I have the stones, I go to make the potion and it will be there for a second and here comes reset revere (the pony guy) and then the potion disappears. It's nutty. Help please! I totally get that reset Revere is historically inaccurate, just thought it was funny, and I'm tired. Lol. :cool:

angela3737
12-06-16, 10:26 PM
Hello - this happened when I tried to also on one of my 2 accounts . Lost around 100 energy and resets inventory of warm stones after I get the but doesn't replace energy .

[S8] Elsa
12-07-16, 12:09 AM
Hello - this happened when I tried to also on one of my 2 accounts . Lost around 100 energy and resets inventory of warm stones after I get the but doesn't replace energy .

This should be patched now. Please let us know if it you need any further help.

naughtyimp
12-08-16, 06:45 AM
I had a problem this morning on day 6 of the quest. Having chopped 6 yellow acers I set the workshop off crafting a fireplace. When I collected the fireplace, it glitches and the trees all came back.

This left a half collected fireplace that would not go anywhere, just left a box floating above the workshop.

I did a couple of force restarts but it did nothing. I rechopped the trees and the game eventually allowed the fireplace to go into the inventory but did not register on the days tasks. I have had to waste more resources on crafting a second fireplace.

bss0226
12-10-16, 04:00 AM
Day 9. Ask for 20 gifts. Accepted all 20. Only got credit for 18. Asked Stormie. Got number 19. The last game I collected from, bss1897418 never gave me credit. The next game I requested from, bss1897419, did not show the request. Other neighbors I send requests to for last request don't receive it. I haven't had any recent requests in my feed to clog things up. I'm missing one. Please check. I keep restarting game to no avail. Stuck at 19 requests. HELP

Confirmed with another neighbor with 4 games that I sent request 7 hours ago. She did not receive any request from me on any of her 4 games. But she did receive other requests from other neighbors that came 5 hours ago.

I feel so slighted. This is terrible. And there's nothing I can do until after reset. I'm not skipping the remaining one for 10 gems

dicktrom
12-13-16, 01:30 AM
I have the same problem (again). My other game also never received the request for gifts and I know more of my neighbors did not receive either since I know for sure they are active players. Only 9 out of 20 responded. At this rate I will not finish in time. It is very very disappointing to crash at day 9 after putting so much effort in. Especially when its due to system failure. I'm not sure if there is anything to be done so close to the finishline. My game name is Neverland, I play with Android.