PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Silverrain1
12-05-16, 12:48 PM
Just got the pop up for the new leader board. Looks amazing! I love owls! Glad I will have food left over from the story book! And I have loads of animals to evolve! I'm starting to wish I bought the second evo flower, just dnt wanna part with that many gems!
Btw, I have no idea how to add photos etc so feel free to do away!

Eluzyion
12-05-16, 01:11 PM
Here you go Silverrain!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/80F1AD57-9449-48FA-8DF8-DAA361D76CDC.jpeg

Silverrain1
12-05-16, 01:24 PM
Here you go Silverrain!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/80F1AD57-9449-48FA-8DF8-DAA361D76CDC.jpeg

So cute! Thank you

saucysammis
12-05-16, 01:24 PM
It does look yummy, and here I was looking up a recipe for ginger snaps just an hour ago.

I know we are supposed to all be competing with each other, and have secret strategies for winning. This post in the spirit of friendly competition and working on the milestones that we all can get. I have my forest ready to begin the leaderboard with as many points as I can:

1. Placed an ultra long timer egg on the nest yesterday.(it will be ready in 17 more hrs but I will wait for the update to hatch it.
2. The den has an 18 hour teddy bear in it so that will gather a few points as well.
3. I've got a zodiac animal in the evo flower....its ready now but I will also save it for tomorrows update.

Good luck all, hope the milestones are as interesting as the prizes.

Alideh
12-05-16, 01:34 PM
I was SUPER excited when I saw this :D I really want that Bunny and OWL :3
My guess is the Pony is first prize which I hope it is, since even though I like it and it is beautiful I can be okay with not getting it as long as I get that Owl and/or bunny :D
I hope the Owl is a Milestone last prize and then the bunny a tournament prize :D YAY!!!

For the 1st time since after the 1st Leaderboard games on Fantasy Forest I didn't think about the milestones the moment I saw the alert. I was too distracted by the gingerbread animals that I forgot until now :o Hope they have some old winter animals <3

******* The more I look at the picture of them the more I want to lick my screen o.o

Clark_Wayne
12-05-16, 01:35 PM
arggg they are so cute ! :eek:

Alideh
12-05-16, 01:38 PM
It does look yummy, and here I was looking up a recipe for ginger snaps just an hour ago.

I know we are supposed to all be competing with each other, and have secret strategies for winning. This post in the spirit of friendly competition and working on the milestones that we all can get. I have my forest ready to begin the leaderboard with as many points as I can:

1. Placed an ultra long timer egg on the nest yesterday.(it will be ready in 17 more hrs but I will wait for the update to hatch it.
2. The den has an 18 hour teddy bear in it so that will gather a few points as well.
3. I've got a zodiac animal in the evo flower....its ready now but I will also save it for tomorrows update.

Thank you for this, I did that last time (maybe the round before that) with an animal in my nest and it didn't give me much points, It gave me points starting from when the leaderboard round started which was about 4 hours.... Unless it was a glitch o.o so then if I put a animal in the flower that is a long timer I will get points for those hours that the board wasn't going on?

greeneyedalexa
12-05-16, 02:14 PM
I'm guessing since the pony is the biggest one, and in front of the others, it will be main (last) prize...

Drachenia
12-05-16, 02:39 PM
arggg they are so cute ! :eek:

Yes Clark_Wayne, good luck in the leaderboard :D

sparklegirly
12-05-16, 03:06 PM
I am hoping they release a special gingerbread habitat so I can keep them all together. They would look good in the glowing grove. Does anyone remember when that will be leaving?

Eluzyion
12-05-16, 03:13 PM
I am hoping they release a special gingerbread habitat so I can keep them all together. They would look good in the glowing grove. Does anyone remember when that will be leaving?

I'm hoping the same about the habitat.. I know storking wouldn't go in the glowing habitat with teddy bear, rudolphin and Tinsowl.. The pop-up only showed start date.. Won't know end date until it begins unless a mod knows :)

poofyena
12-05-16, 05:56 PM
Ohhh I actually really like these prizes. Going to actually try to get a good place on the board this leader board round!

auroramom
12-05-16, 06:36 PM
Well I have to say I am highly disappointed in this goal!! I didn't realize it was a leaderboard event until I came on the forum. These leaderboard events are only good for a few top players and I really hate them!! I was hoping it would be a community event. That is the only goal I try anymore in fantasy forest. I do play those until I have reached the final animal. I hardly ever post in the forums, but this event really pisses me off. I love the gingerbread animals, but I guess I will just have to forget I ever saw them. I have no clue why I even still play this game as it seems to be one disappointment after another recently.

[S8] Regina
12-05-16, 06:53 PM
GINGERBREAD MANIA LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS 1.6+/Android 1.6.0.1+ | Event is live from 12/6/2016 11:30 AM to 12/16/2016 11:00 AM PST

http://imgur.com/cTOgpOq.png

Drachenia
12-05-16, 07:45 PM
Hello! Yes I have also experienced a lot of disappointment, but I am happy when I get all the milestones I want. So this leaderboard I have enough animals to develop, feed hihihihi as always too little. On the last leaderboard I wrote I do not go with. I wanted to say that I will not strain, with every leaderboard I was 2nd place so long until the timer had still 30 minutes to the end. Then I became 3rd place or even 4th place, no no longer so long above and then disappointment. But I will always participate, there are often in the milestones animals that were breedable and gone before I or others could breed them. Just as Gohstrich I finally have, I have waited with its development extra. So to all a lot of fun and happiness :D

horock13
12-05-16, 08:06 PM
Well I have to say I am highly disappointed in this goal!! I didn't realize it was a leaderboard event until I came on the forum. These leaderboard events are only good for a few top players and I really hate them!! I was hoping it would be a community event. That is the only goal I try anymore in fantasy forest. I do play those until I have reached the final animal. I hardly ever post in the forums, but this event really pisses me off. I love the gingerbread animals, but I guess I will just have to forget I ever saw them. I have no clue why I even still play this game as it seems to be one disappointment after another recently.

I totally agree with you. I was so excited about the gingerbread animals as they're absolutely adorable but then had the same response you did about having to forget about them because I know they will never appear on my island. To me the leaderboard events are a huge disappointment. It's like "Look at this new beautiful animal! Oh, but you can't have it." Even the storybook adventures have become frustrating with the inability to make it to the end for the one animal I really cared about in the story. Wasted time and resources.

Drachenia
12-05-16, 08:35 PM

I totally agree with you. I was so excited about the gingerbread animals as they're absolutely adorable but then had the same response you did about having to forget about them because I know they will never appear on my island. To me the leaderboard events are a huge disappointment. It's like "Look at this new beautiful animal! Oh, but you can't have it." Even the storybook adventures have become frustrating with the inability to make it to the end for the one animal I really cared about in the story. Wasted time and resources.

Hello I as a long-term player also have my problems, but I also can not conclude any storybook. I've participated in all the leaderboard since it was released and I bought 1 Ultra Rare Animal. But it is about fun, not about the mus I absolutely have the 1 prize. Storm8 has enabled us to buy these animals from the leaderboard, Storybook. What up to the Magma Leaderboard was not possible to buy the animals from Zodiac, Storybook and so on. Oh yes it is all planning and above all patience and I have no patience to save enough food on

Hello auroramom and horock! You do not have to participate if you do not want, but you escape animals of Trio breed, limit time breeds or the wheel. But everyone plays as he likes, no one will be forced to do it. I love these tasks from the leaderboard, because I can feed and develop my animals. If there is no limit breed, I always try to breed my missing Crystal animals or the animals I want to get in the forest from the store. Have fun with Fantasy Forest Story :D

Cdnfroglover
12-05-16, 11:33 PM
Like the look of this one! Happy I decided against doing the last storybook and have a TON of apples and characters to feed and evolve at the moment. Put a long evolution in the flower the moment I got the pop up and going to put a super rare from storage on the nest in a few minutes! Praying my board isn't full of gem spenders! Fingers crossed.

Alideh
12-05-16, 11:43 PM
I seriously wish people would stop complaining so much about the leaderboards not being fair. YES it sucks when you can't get a animal you want BUT you get lots of other free animals and things in the milestones, you can also get runes by spinning the 3hour wheel, you also get prizes for whatever place you end up in. In my opinion I like them A LOT more than world events. I have only been able to get one final prize in the world events, and its sucks but at least we get other prizes and then there are the community prizes.
I wish you people could understand it is because of THOSE people who PAY money... REAL money to get gems that keep this game going, that keeps paying their employees which keep making more and more events and animals that us free players can keep winning, breeding, and fighting in the battle tournaments. So you should really at least look at the bright side and be happy we get milestone prizes, and we can keep playing free. There are other games out there where you can't play much because everything costs real money since their revenue from players isn't much :/
I understand losing and being a bit sad, I've lost a few times, I have managed to win too without spending gems but either way I like being able to play free and having lots of events that give out free animals and being able to breed limited edition animals when they have a special. You may not win the main prize but maybe in the future it will be breedable for a limited time, or a prize in spin the wheel... OR maybe you will win the next round or the one after that.
Good luck and please try to understand Storm8 point of view. They need money to keep the game going free and to pay their employees.

Morag2000
12-06-16, 02:01 AM
I seriously wish people would stop complaining so much about the leaderboards not being fair. YES it sucks when you can't get a animal you want BUT you get lots of other free animals and things in the milestones, you can also get runes by spinning the 3hour wheel, you also get prizes for whatever place you end up in. In my opinion I like them A LOT more than world events. I have only been able to get one final prize in the world events, and its sucks but at least we get other prizes and then there are the community prizes.
I wish you people could understand it is because of THOSE people who PAY money... REAL money to get gems that keep this game going, that keeps paying their employees which keep making more and more events and animals that us free players can keep winning, breeding, and fighting in the battle tournaments. So you should really at least look at the bright side and be happy we get milestone prizes, and we can keep playing free. There are other games out there where you can't play much because everything costs real money since their revenue from players isn't much :/
I understand losing and being a bit sad, I've lost a few times, I have managed to win too without spending gems but either way I like being able to play free and having lots of events that give out free animals and being able to breed limited edition animals when they have a special. You may not win the main prize but maybe in the future it will be breedable for a limited time, or a prize in spin the wheel... OR maybe you will win the next round or the one after that.
Good luck and please try to understand Storm8 point of view. They need money to keep the game going free and to pay their employees.

I agree totally with you Alideh, Storm8 is a business and they have to make a profit in order to develope their games and as you say pay their employees. However, I do think the cost of buying animals is rather prohibitve, if they made the individual cost of an animal cheaper they would sell more, thus the overall profit would be greater.
Back to the original thread, the last leaderboard was hilarious for me, the number 1 and 2 players were fighting it out between them for the top spot and ended up with number 1 with 236,000 points number 2 with 163,000 points and number 3 with 36,000 points the rest of us had between 7000 and 9000 points, it would have been cheaper for 1 and 2 to buy the animal!!
The moral of the game is to have FUN and we do get lots of free animals. I play every day and I love this game and thank you Team Lava for developing such a beautiful game for us all.

DirkDragon
12-06-16, 02:29 AM
Some people want to win at any cost. I can not imagine how much REAL money they used to get 230,000 points! However, as Alideh points out, big spenders keep the game alive. We all need to roll with the tide, enjoy the free goodies and have a laugh like Morag2000.

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 05:22 AM
I like the leader boards. I dnt tend to do to well but as long as I get new animals and occasional tunes and food I'm happy! I hope the animals in this ones mile stones will b ones I'm missing! The last time I only needed one!

poofyena
12-06-16, 05:55 AM
While I agree that it's frustrating to be put in a group with big spenders and have no chance at the final prize I do enjoy the chance at the milestone animals, I wouldn't be able to get them otherwise without buying them so I love having the chance to win them on the leaderboard even if I have no chance of 1st or 2nd prize.
Also the free runes from spins are great, I love being able to get a few every event.

I do agree though that gems and animals are expensive, if the price was lowered I'm sure many more people would purchase them and as such S8 would actually end up making more. The only pack I bought was the 1.99 pack with one of the service dog trio. If they offered more of those lower price packs then I would for sure buy them. Even for 5 or 10 euro I would buy more regularly but I won't spent 20 euro a time on packs.

tahitii
12-06-16, 08:48 AM
They look really beautiful especially the pony ! Would it be possible to get a new Christmas element?

Clark_Wayne
12-06-16, 09:14 AM
I agree totally with you Alideh, Storm8 is a business and they have to make a profit in order to develope their games and as you say pay their employees. However, I do think the cost of buying animals is rather prohibitve, if they made the individual cost of an animal cheaper they would sell more, thus the overall profit would be greater.
Back to the original thread, the last leaderboard was hilarious for me, the number 1 and 2 players were fighting it out between them for the top spot and ended up with number 1 with 236,000 points number 2 with 163,000 points and number 3 with 36,000 points the rest of us had between 7000 and 9000 points, it would have been cheaper for 1 and 2 to buy the animal!!
The moral of the game is to have FUN and we do get lots of free animals. I play every day and I love this game and thank you Team Lava for developing such a beautiful game for us all.

236000 and 163000 ! :eek:
i hope i will never be in their group ! LOL but what is good in such situation, you don't need to spend any ressources since you will never reach them LOL

Natasha_07
12-06-16, 09:19 AM
I like these gingerbread animals, they're so cute! :)

saucysammis
12-06-16, 11:01 AM

Thank you for this, I did that last time (maybe the round before that) with an animal in my nest and it didn't give me much points, It gave me points starting from when the leaderboard round started which was about 4 hours.... Unless it was a glitch o.o so then if I put a animal in the flower that is a long timer I will get points for those hours that the board wasn't going on?

I will be paying close attention as to how valuable the strategy ends up being. Thanks for the heads up.

comeseecomesah
12-06-16, 11:31 AM
i hope i will never be in their group ! LOL but what is good in such situation, you don't need to spend any ressources since you will never reach them LOL

Haha exactly! We may as well give up and save our food when we're matched with high pointers but then whenever I have low points the wheel kicks in and gives me high points so I think I may still have a chance lol clever. Then I see the boosters go on ugh! I NEVER get high spin points when I'm top or near top, and I ALWAYS get the higher points when I'm low.....hmm!!

Alideh
12-06-16, 11:38 AM
Excited, almost about to start XD
Can't wait to see the Milestones :o

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 11:40 AM

Very true! You know to save what u have! Oh and I second not wanting to b in that group!

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 12:50 PM
Habitat at 1400 points! Love that :) my group in Leaderboard has hit the ground running lol I'm trailing the rear picking up gingerbread crumbs.. Lol 2600+ for 1st

Cdnfroglover
12-06-16, 12:51 PM
Oh my! Three people on my board boosting in the first ten minutes! But I don't care because that is the FESTIVE FIREFLY in the milestones! Thats my goal! (The owl would be nice too though!)

Cdnfroglover
12-06-16, 12:53 PM
FESTIVE FIREFLY! YIPPY! I love that one!

sparklegirly
12-06-16, 12:58 PM
I'm really happy to see a new habitat, and it is just perfect! Since I've placed 1st or 2nd in 4 out of 5 leaderboard events I will be purchasing the pony to give others a better chance at winning. I will still boost until I've reached the owl, but there I will stop. I feel this is very fair and in the spirit of the season. Good luck everyone!

❄️☃️❄️Happy Holidays ❄️☃️❄️

Gingerbread Pony egg
Evolution 23 hours

Drachenia
12-06-16, 01:03 PM
Hello Regina, Thank you very much for opening the Leaderboard thread. Oh there are such great milestone prices and there is a habitat. Oh it is also Festive Firefly, I can not win it at the wheel. Thank you thanks Storm8, and great praise to FlatFoot for the great designe. Good luck collecting the points :D

Scangelina
12-06-16, 01:07 PM
MY LEADERBOARD ISNT SHOWING!!! I'm level 100. I haven't moved anything off the nest because of this. I don't have a wheel either. I fed one of animals to see if any points would come up & nothing came up. What's going on??

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 01:07 PM
Lol, I was gonna post that I was somehow first and then looked back and I'm second lol. My main account wants the gingerbread animals and the firefly. Second account will take them all please! Lol. And yes, I want the new habitat and the prize habitat!

Natasha_07
12-06-16, 01:10 PM
It has officially just started, don't want no crazy players in my group. LOL! :)

OMG! Tinkerer's Toyshop habitat and peppermint platy are milestones, thanks S8.

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 01:10 PM
MY LEADERBOARD ISNT SHOWING!!! I'm level 100. I haven't moved anything off the nest because of this. I don't have a wheel either. I fed one of animals to see if any points would come up & nothing came up. What's going on??

Mine took a few mins to come up. All the other pop ups cane up, new breeds, tournament etc and after a bit of waiting that popped up. On my second account the other pop ups came up first then I had to force close then the leaderboard came up

ckisser
12-06-16, 01:13 PM
It has officially just started, don't want no crazy players in my group. LOL! :)

OMG! Tinkerer's Toyshop habitat and peppermint platy are milestones, thanks S8.

If someone can post the information for the habitat it would be great. Not sure what size it is, how many animals, and what elements does it hold. Thanks

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 01:13 PM

Try closing game and rebooting device.. Then when you open the game back up let it sit til everything loads and you see animal movement in the background.. Hopefully it'll all come in :) good luck!

miamimutz
12-06-16, 01:18 PM
Holy [], the top of my group already has over 12,000 points! How is this even possible when the event is less than 1 hour old???
I saved an evolution, hatching, and breeding just to start out this event and I'm thrilled to be at 300 points! I don't chase the top, I usually land in the 4-6 range, without boosting.

lunarwren
12-06-16, 01:23 PM
I'm so excited there is a habitat in the milestones!! That's an easy goal to make and everything after that is a bonus. Thanks S8!

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 01:27 PM
Make it third lol

debrasbistro
12-06-16, 01:33 PM
Leaderboard was on my iPhone. Moved to iPad and took out my evolved animal, took mine off the nest etc and saw no leaderboard icon. Refreshed it was there but no points rather sad about this. Lost many leaderboard points.

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 01:34 PM
The Tinkerer's Toyshop is water/earth/fire and holds 4 animals

Cdnfroglover
12-06-16, 02:00 PM
Silverrain! Celebrate that third while it lasts! In the first ten minutes three people were boosting on my list. One of them was up over 4000 in the first hour. I won't even pretend I can win that pretty pony! But I am SO EXCITED for the festive firefly. His bum lights up when he battles and I love him! As long as they keep making the milestones worth it I guess I can't complain.

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 02:04 PM
My game is ultra laggy today :/

Alideh
12-06-16, 02:06 PM
LOVE THE milestones :D

Alideh
12-06-16, 02:12 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34834&d=1481058639 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34834&d=1481058639)

LOOOOOK!!!
It holds 4 animals at once
Coin Capacity - 55k
Elements - Water, Earth and Fire :D

The milestone is 1.4k incase anyone is not near their device or curious.
Well done Storm8 WELL done! :D

Feel free to delete this comment, sorry didn't realize they had a different board o.o

Alideh
12-06-16, 02:22 PM

LOOOOOK!!!
It holds 4 animals at once
Coin Capacity - 55k
Elements - Water, Earth and Fire :D

The milestone is 1.4k incase anyone is not near their device or curious.
Well done Storm8 WELL done! :D

Alideh
12-06-16, 02:22 PM
YESSSS!!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH Storm8/Fantasy Forest and anyone else who made this Leaderboard theme, along with picked the prizes!!!!

LOVE THE milestones

WE get a HABITAT!!! Excuse my caps but thats how excited I am :O I just got the Habitat a few min ago and omg soooooo cute!!!

I'm glad the top prize is the Pony, since I really want the bunny and Owl more. So far I am in first place since I used most of my apples to get up there so I'm sure someone will knock me down which I am okay with. I am aiming for that owl :3 Thankfully I saved most of my apples and didn't bother with trying to get the cheshire cat since I knew they were planning something nice due to them asking for our opinions as to what we wanted to see, a month in a half ago. I didn't want to regret not saving up and I sure do not regret passing on the cheshire cat this time around. Love the animals, the milestones and I already got 10 runes from the milestone treasure chest so YAY!

goddard7006
12-06-16, 02:54 PM
Alideh beat me to it

saucysammis
12-06-16, 03:13 PM
I already have all the milestone prizes other than the gingerbread decor & animals so that is what I'll be working on. I'm so glad that finally a habitat is one of the prizes, and it's an achievable one! (even if I already have it from last year.)

Alideh
12-06-16, 03:22 PM
@sparklegirly That is very kind of you and Congrats :o Thanks for the timer pic!

As for everyone else who had problems with it poping out, try closing down the game (Close the tab of it) and re open it again. That's what worked for me.

Clark_Wayne
12-06-16, 06:12 PM
nice : gingerbread bunny and G-Owl are milestones prizes and they are the ones i wanted :)
the pony will be out of reach probably but i don't care :)

Drachenia
12-06-16, 06:14 PM
Hello everyone! I've done it like Sparklegirly and I also bought Gingerbread Pony. Good luck for collecting the milestone prices :D

MisterBlu
12-07-16, 03:32 AM
The Leaderboard info section says you can collect from the Gingerbread Man and Ornament Tower. Where do I find these items?34840

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 03:38 AM
The Leaderboard info section says you can collect from the Gingerbread Man and Ornament Tower. Where do I find these items?34840

In the shop under buildings :)

Silverrain1
12-07-16, 06:00 AM
Does the habitat go into storage? Guessing it will as we won't all have space ready

Scangelina
12-07-16, 06:04 AM
Mine took a few mins to come up. All the other pop ups cane up, new breeds, tournament etc and after a bit of waiting that popped up. On my second account the other pop ups came up first then I had to force close then the leaderboard came up

Thanks. It took about another hour, but it finally came up yesterday.

Tarhoo
12-07-16, 08:01 AM
If someone can post the information for the habitat it would be great. Not sure what size it is, how many animals, and what elements does it hold. Thanks

Water, earth, fire. 4 animals and 55k.

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 08:13 AM
Does the habitat go into storage? Guessing it will as we won't all have space ready

Yes, it does :)

pestory
12-07-16, 10:15 AM
I'm lvl 28 but I'm against levels 40+ ! D: now i'm at second place.. i hope they are unactive players ahahah but is it a bit unfair, isn't it?

saucysammis
12-07-16, 11:38 AM
Leaderboard was on my iPhone. Moved to iPad and took out my evolved animal, took mine off the nest etc and saw no leaderboard icon. Refreshed it was there but no points rather sad about this. Lost many leaderboard points.

This is something to be watchful of, in any event or goal line or tournament progress can become null if your game isn't refreshed before you start to play. I always close out my game for this reason.

Silverrain1
12-07-16, 12:22 PM
Yes, it does :)

Thank you

poofyena
12-08-16, 12:29 PM
Got up this morning in 3rd place.

Just checked my game and now in 14th. Things change FAST in this game!

Silverrain1
12-08-16, 04:53 PM
Not as drastic for me I guess, I went from 4th to 8th. Good luck getting cancknto where u want! I love these animals and habitat! Amazing!

jwhky
12-09-16, 10:06 AM
I cannot find the gingerbread habitat I won in storage- UGHH! I have a spot for it now and want to place it :)
Does anyone know where to access it? I have looked everywhere!

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 11:25 AM
I got mine in storage under the all tab, I did have to look twice tho. think I expected it to jump out at me lol.
I'm now seventh in this event.

jwhky
12-09-16, 11:46 AM
found it thanks!! I didn't see it before :)

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 12:21 PM
Your welcome

Drachenia
12-09-16, 01:12 PM
Was to be expected again, this time I could buy me gingerbread pony. This is how my leaderboard with the places is:

1. Place 16.211 points
2. Place 04.680 points
3. Place 03.872 points
4. Place 03.628 points Drachenia

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 03:57 PM
So the bronze chests have been giving me 25 points. Silver is 27 and gold is 37

Alideh
12-09-16, 07:18 PM
So the bronze chests have been giving me 25 points. Silver is 27 and gold is 37

I think it is random...I surprisingly got a 71 one :o Other than that I keep getting 25 points which I'm content with since I really don't want tiles or decor. Runes, I always welcome :o

Drachenia
12-09-16, 07:43 PM
Was to be expected again, this time I could buy me gingerbread pony. This is how my leaderboard with the places is:

1. Place 16.211 points
2. Place 04.680 points
3. Place 03.872 points

Holla the forest fairy, my leaderboard is getting more interesting :D I do not buy a boost in the leaderboard and do not speed up the nest and the breeding with gems. I have 2 development flowers and a second nest. So far I am still in the 4 place

1. Place 17.061 points
2. Place 06.766 points
3. Place 04.720 points
4. Place 03.826 points Drachenia

Morag2000
12-10-16, 01:31 AM
I am in the same group with 3 from my last group, 1 hour into the leaderboard she had 15,000 points now 29,000 as 2 & 3 don't seem to be challenging her, with a respectable 3,500 points, such fun. I only aim for a 4-6 placing to get runes and hopefuly the milestone prizes.

The milestone gifts are lovely, especially the Tinkerer's Toyshop, Storm8 have done us proud, thank you..

Irma_Isle
12-10-16, 01:30 PM
Holla the forest fairy, my leaderboard is getting more interesting :D I do not buy a boost in the leaderboard and do not speed up the nest and the breeding with gems. I have 2 development flowers and a second nest. So far I am still in the 4 place

1. Place 17.061 points
2. Place 06.766 points
3. Place 04.720 points

Hay... sorry for asking something OOT. How can we get second nest? Its not showing in my Market. I'm level 25. And if it will show up later, maybe because some quest or leveling, how much it cost?

Silverrain1
12-10-16, 01:58 PM
It's in the market, we can now have 4 nests. First is 250 gems and second is 500 third is 1000

Drachenia
12-10-16, 02:23 PM
Hay... sorry for asking something OOT. How can we get second nest? Its not showing in my Market. I'm level 25. And if it will show up later, maybe because some quest or leveling, how much it cost?

Hello the additional nest is in the market to find, took a picture. The first additional nest costs 250 precious stones for a short time. We can put together 4 nests, with the nest at the breeding tree. The additional nests cost 500 gems per nest

34886 34887

Clark_Wayne
12-10-16, 03:46 PM
Hello the additional nest is in the market to find, took a picture. The first additional nest costs 250 precious stones for a short time. We can put together 4 nests, with the nest at the breeding tree. The additional nests cost 500 gems per nest

34886 34887

1st additional nest cost 250 gems, 2nd additional nest cost 500 gems and 3rd ( last) additional nest cost 1000 gems ;)

Drachenia
12-10-16, 04:17 PM
1st additional nest cost 250 gems, 2nd additional nest cost 500 gems and 3rd ( last) additional nest cost 1000 gems ;)

Oh, I do not see what the 3 nest costs, because I bought only one. Thank you Clark_Wayne for posting the price of the third nest :D

Drachenia
12-10-16, 04:39 PM

1. Place 16.211 points
2. Place 04.680 points
3. Place 03.872 points

1. Place 17.061 points
2. Place 06.766 points
3. Place 04.720 points

LOL this is crazy, in my leaderboard.

1. Place 18.551 points
2. Place 08.186 points
3. Place 05.648 points
4. Place 05.131 points
5. Place 04.361 points Drachenia

So when everything goes well I get all the milestones, my leaderboard is simply crazy

1. Place 19.055 points
2. Place 10.908 points
3. Place 07.141 points
4. Place 05.131 points
5. Place 04.590 points Drachenia

Irma_Isle
12-10-16, 11:55 PM
Ahhhh I see now. Thank you all... Really need extra nest. But run out of gems. Sadly...

Morag2000
12-11-16, 01:57 AM
There have never been any extra nests to purchase in my shop, unfortunately.

Extra nests will give an unfair advantage in the leaderboard events to those who have them, as opposed to those of us who have never been offered them to purchase.

Good luck to you all.

Morag2000
12-11-16, 03:09 AM
There have never been any extra nests to purchase in my shop, unfortunately.

Extra nests will give an unfair advantage in the leaderboard events to those who have them, as opposed to those of us who have never been offered them to purchase.

Good luck to you all.

Sorry folks, just read article by Clark_Wayne, Apple versions get the updates first and those of us on Android get them at a later date.

Do those on Apple compete with those on Android?

MystiqueRealm
12-11-16, 06:39 AM
Sorry folks, just read article by Clark_Wayne, Apple versions get the updates first and those of us on Android get them at a later date.

Do those on Apple compete with those on Android?

Yes, we (android) play with ios users

Morag2000
12-11-16, 04:44 PM

Thank you Mystique Realm for your prompt answer.

Silverrain1
12-11-16, 04:46 PM
No way I'm going to do well.
Player one 27 372
Player two 19 552
Player three 7253
And me way down at 12th with 4432. That's with constant feeding and breeding and an animal in the evo flower constantly since I as so much to evolve!

Clark_Wayne
12-11-16, 06:44 PM

yes s8 never been able to separate ios and android.
it is the same in dragon story leaderboards.

Gaillock
12-11-16, 11:23 PM
What level do you have to be to participate? I'm new to the game & I'm at level 7. There is not a spin wheel on my board. I play Castle Story & Dragon Story so I'm familiar with leaderboard, etc. Thanks for your help.

Alideh
12-12-16, 12:05 PM
What level do you have to be to participate? I'm new to the game & I'm at level 7. There is not a spin wheel on my board. I play Castle Story & Dragon Story so I'm familiar with leaderboard, etc. Thanks for your help.

From what I heard its lvl 15.
I could be wrong and it be lvl 10. Anyone else want to verify?

Silverrain1
12-12-16, 04:28 PM
So I'm now 9th, that has taken some serious effort and time! My second account has been first since day one and has just been bumped into second.

Drachenia
12-13-16, 02:21 PM
Hello this is crazy, spend so much money for the 1st place

cardinalpsy
12-13-16, 03:01 PM
Just in case if anyone is interested.

Silverrain1
12-13-16, 03:30 PM
No point at all in me boosting.
Player one 31 541
Player two 22 841
And me player ten 7044.
I have all mile stones so think I'm done.

saucysammis
12-13-16, 04:24 PM
If I boost it will be to get the last milestone. The leaders in my group seem likely to invest a lot at the end if need be....a lot was invested by them on day one.

Alideh
12-13-16, 08:24 PM
I look at some of your groups points and ... OUCH,

Well I'm happy with milestones, and I'm almost about to get the last one, just less than 500 points, so regardless of what place I end up I am content.
Love the habitat and we got 2 gingerbread animals in the milestones so that is BEYOND awesome :D

littelprincess0313
12-13-16, 09:51 PM
If I go to the boosts there still stands: 7 gems so only the 30 gems sale is 50% off :(
I had hoped for both

mls2201
12-14-16, 09:48 PM
Can someone please let me know what the 5000 milestone is. I don't think i received it once passing 5k? Thanks

Elunei
12-15-16, 02:28 AM
I don't get how any of you are actually able to reach the milestones without spending tons of gems. They made it so difficult with this leaderboard event. The spinning wheel barely gives ANY points at all. Only 85 points for the gold chest (which I got only like once) and 25 points (which I got many times) for the wooden chest. In most leaderboard events, I am at least able to reach all of the milestones, but clearly that won't be the case with this one. I just got the Gingerbread Bunny and I think that's the last one I'll be getting from the milestones AND I even had to spend quite a few gems to get to this point despite playing everyday. There would be no way for me to get the last two animals in the milestones without spending hundreds of gems, which I'm not willing to do. I'm in first place (yes, with only 4,338 points), so thankfully, I will get the Gingerbread Pony, which is my favourite out of the three, but I'm disappointed the Gingerbread Owl won't be in my Gingerbread Habitat. I wish they didn't make this one so hard. :(

saucysammis
12-15-16, 02:36 AM
I have been getting my points by hatching (from storage) and feeding and evolving super and ultra rare animals.

Silverrain1
12-15-16, 05:19 AM
Elunei, I am the same on second account, landing in the top 3 but without achieving all mile stones.

supermaay
12-15-16, 08:10 AM
I have been getting my points by hatching (from storage) and feeding and evolving super and ultra rare animals.

Feeding is probably the best way to get points although you need to save a lot of apples.

lunarwren
12-15-16, 09:54 AM
I don't get how any of you are actually able to reach the milestones without spending tons of gems. They made it so difficult with this leaderboard event. The spinning wheel barely gives ANY points at all. Only 85 points for the gold chest (which I got only like once) and 25 points (which I got many times) for the wooden chest. In most leaderboard events, I am at least able to reach all of the milestones, but clearly that won't be the case with this one. I just got the Gingerbread Bunny and I think that's the last one I'll be getting from the milestones AND I even had to spend quite a few gems to get to this point despite playing everyday. There would be no way for me to get the last two animals in the milestones without spending hundreds of gems, which I'm not willing to do. I'm in first place (yes, with only 4,338 points), so thankfully, I will get the Gingerbread Pony, which is my favourite out of the three, but I'm disappointed the Gingerbread Owl won't be in my Gingerbread Habitat. I wish they didn't make this one so hard. :(

You get more points from the wheel if you aren't in first place. So sometimes it's better to be ranked near the bottom just so the spin the wheel chests will give you more. I always spin the wheel before clicking on my finished eggs/breeding/evolving so that I will be ranked lower when I spin. This helps me hit more milestones, but it means I don't get good final prizes. On the plus side for you, being in first means you will get the gingerbread pony!

JeffW60
12-15-16, 10:20 AM
Don't particularly like these Leaderboard animals. I did just enough to get all the milestone animals. I've accumulated a ton of food but I'm not going to use it if I don't really like the animals. Eventually we will get a Leaderboard that I like and then I will likely tap in to my food to try to win it but I'm going to be very careful about it. The one thing I don't want to do is be in a group of players who boost like crazy, use up all my hard earned food, then still not get the prize.

Elunei
12-15-16, 12:34 PM
You get more points from the wheel if you aren't in first place. So sometimes it's better to be ranked near the bottom just so the spin the wheel chests will give you more. I always spin the wheel before clicking on my finished eggs/breeding/evolving so that I will be ranked lower when I spin. This helps me hit more milestones, but it means I don't get good final prizes. On the plus side for you, being in first means you will get the gingerbread pony!

I've been in first place before in leaderboard events and I still got a good amount of points from spinning. It has never been this low. Even when I wasn't in first place, I've gotten the same amount of points from spins in this leaderboard event. Plus, for majority of the event, I've been in first place by 1,000 points, so even if it were the case (which it doesn't seem to be for me), it wouldn't make a difference.

Alideh
12-15-16, 01:21 PM

I already passed the 7k mark, and the ONLY way I got up there is by saving most of my apples since the last Leaderboards. I only got two animalls from the last story book, and don't waste apples unless I really need to. I usually save up 200k or more apples for the leaderboards. Sometimes you have to give up an animal in order to gain more in the leaderboards. If I would have tried to get the Cheshire cat from the last story book I might not have gotten the last midlestone or barely got it last minute.
Another way is find 3 people to trade gems with, those help.

PinkBubbles75
12-15-16, 05:20 PM
Somehow I'm in first place with 4,100-something points. I'm close to the bunny which was the new animal I wanted most. If I end this event in 1st or 2nd, I'll be happy to get the horse too. I tend to place higher in these leaderboards than the ones in dragon story. No one in my group in this game is crazy with the points which is nice:)

haku8cafe
12-15-16, 10:26 PM
this is what I would recommend playing LB, if you are leading the LB now.... if you are the leader now with 5K pts just be prepared the final hour your group of people will be alive & highly getting around 7K or 8K in the end so dun be disappointed >_<"

of cause if you are in a group that already have players already at 15K+ or more than be glad at least you got the milestone 7K easily without spending gems :)

Irma_Isle
12-16-16, 12:38 AM
I need about 600 points to get Ginger bunny. By the time end, with my breeding, hatching and evolve, I only can get about 100 points. Need 500 more. Is it worth it to get using food? Have to spend about 60k food now. But a little hesitated though...

supermaay
12-16-16, 08:39 AM
I need about 600 points to get Ginger bunny. By the time end, with my breeding, hatching and evolve, I only can get about 100 points. Need 500 more. Is it worth it to get using food? Have to spend about 60k food now. But a little hesitated though...

60K apples only give you 300 points unless you like to double it with 15 gems. I don't think it's worth it unless you like the pony so much that you will hatch it right away.

Doompicnic
12-16-16, 10:25 AM
I was in 1st place for two days. I've never won this before and someone just zoomed past me into first. UGH this always happens. Someone is going to bump me out of 2nd right at the end.
Good luck to everyone trying to win.

Alideh
12-16-16, 11:15 AM
I was in 1st for the first 5 days then down to 4th, back up tp 1st then back down to 3rd and yesterday got down a few and now I'm at 8th spot XD I wanted 6th for the runes but definitely not worth me spending my apples.
Unfortunately I only spinned 1 10 runes spin this leaderboards so that kicks :/
Thankfully though I got all the milestones so YAY I have 2 gingerbread animals and then a beautiful new habitat :o
Very happy with the prizes on this round of leaderboards. Really hope they start adding old habitats to the milestones more often :D :D

supermaay
12-16-16, 11:48 AM
Actions are beginning to pick up in the last 30 minutes of the event. Many players are boosting to win the top spots. I need to pay attention to remain in the 4th-6th place group in order to win the prize of 10 runes. Currently in the 5th place but not much ahead of the 6th and the 7th place players. This is the most competitive group I have had in the Leaderboard events.

sparklegirly
12-16-16, 12:28 PM
I will no longer be participating in the leaderboard events. A neighbor of mine held 2nd and myself held 3rd for nearly the full 10 days, and then last 15 minutes all players begin boosting and take the positions away from us. While visiting the members I was grouped with it was clear that most were paying players, so why not buy the animals you want? Why take a moment of joy away from someone? Some players work extremely hard to hold their positions only to have them taken last minute. I would feel much better about myself knowing a player won who doesn't get all the limited animals all the time. Unfortunately I've had to delete several neighbors today.

Drachenia
12-16-16, 12:30 PM
Actions are beginning to pick up in the last 30 minutes of the event. Many players are boosting to win the top spots. I need to pay attention to remain in the 4th-6th place group in order to win the prize of 10 runes. Currently in the 5th place but not much ahead of the 6th and the 7th place players. This is the most competitive group I have had in the Leaderboard events.

Hello Supermaay! I was on the 4th place until 20 minutes before the finish. So now the leaderboard is finished and this is the result in my leaderboard. I also wanted the 10 runes, but now I only get food and coins.

1. Place 37.808 points
2. Place 20.903 points
3. Place 18.466 points
4. Place 11.391 points
5. Place 09.895 points
6. Place 09.520 points
7. Place 09.393 points Drachenia :(

Destiel0918
12-16-16, 12:35 PM
Hello Supermaay! I was on the 4th place until 20 minutes before the finish. So now the leaderboard is finished and this is the result in my leaderboard. I also wanted the 10 runes, but now I only get food and coins.

1. Place 37.808 points
2. Place 20.903 points
3. Place 18.466 points
4. Place 11.391 points
5. Place 09.895 points
6. Place 09.520 points

Wow, that was rough competition you had. I never get why some players waste MORE money to be first than just buy the grand prize for gems. Like over certain amount the animal is much CHEAPER than getting the gold medal.

Doompicnic
12-16-16, 12:43 PM
I'm done with leaderboard events. They just aren't fun.
As I suspected at the last minute I dropped from 2nd to 3rd after being in 1st for two days.
So disappointing.

Destiel0918
12-16-16, 12:46 PM
I'm done with leaderboard events. They just aren't fun.
As I suspected at the last minute I dropped from 2nd to 3rd after being in 1st for two days.
So disappointing.

I also hate the way it changes so suddenly and how much it can eat my nerves. But I do like Leaderboards thanks to the opportunity to actually breed animals ( and get mines) and grow food. When there were only World Events- I only got to grow Rune Prunes, and most animals never got fed thanks to the lack of food.

byteme77
12-16-16, 01:05 PM
350153501635017 got lucky on all accs think I'm chilling from next now I won on each acc

Drachenia
12-16-16, 01:07 PM
I will no longer be participating in the leaderboard events. A neighbor of mine held 2nd and myself held 3rd for nearly the full 10 days, and then last 15 minutes all players begin boosting and take the positions away from us. While visiting the members I was grouped with it was clear that most were paying players, so why not buy the animals you want? Why take a moment of joy away from someone? Some players work extremely hard to hold their positions only to have them taken last minute. I would feel much better about myself knowing a player won who doesn't get all the limited animals all the time. Unfortunately I've had to delete several neighbors today.

Hello Sparklegirly!
So he's been with me since the 1st Leaderboard happens I keep up with effort 1. place and need up to 30 or 20 minutes before the leaderboard is finished. It is always a huge disappointment when you go back to the game later and have moved 3rd place or even further down. This is what I wrote at the last leaderboard, for the players who do not have the money have e.g Gingerbread Pony to buy. It is a huge joy to hold on to 1st or 2nd place so long and then someone comes from the bottom with Boost and pushes you down from your place. I do not find that good, myself but those who play like that. Pushing you from 1st or 2nd place and so on in the last minute, do not know the disappointment and grief. In every leaderboard I have been held my place, pushed down in the last minutes and this time from place 4. to place 7.

Alideh
12-16-16, 01:27 PM
Ended in 8th place, no runes but at least I got 15k apples so that helps.
Definitely my favorite Leaderboads!

Silverrain1
12-16-16, 01:35 PM
Not amused. On my second account I'm always in groups with ppl who spend no gems. But anyway, I was in first for pretty much tho whole time, then it was a race between first and second with me an someone else. Then I looked 30 mins to the end and 5 of them were boosting! I ended up in 6th, which is better than my main account.

supermaay
12-16-16, 02:11 PM

1. Place 37.808 points
2. Place 20.903 points
3. Place 18.466 points
4. Place 11.391 points
5. Place 09.895 points
6. Place 09.520 points

I didn't use gems for the entire event until the last 30 minutes when I saw everyone was boosting and I was in danger of being thrown beyond the 6th place. I used 7 gems to boost 440K of apples (raising 4 Schedule E animal from Level 10 to Level 14) in the final 30 minutes and I was barely to stay in the 5th place (My score is 10,087). In my group the player who stayed comfortably in the 1st place (by a margin of >8,000 points) for the entire event until the last hour was booted to the 2nd place. This group is very tough.

Drachenia
12-16-16, 02:22 PM
I didn't use gems for the entire event until the last 30 minutes when I saw everyone was boosting and I was in danger of being thrown beyond the 6th place. I used 7 gems to boost 440K of apples (raising 4 Schedule E animal from Level 10 to Level 14) in the final 30 minutes and I was barely to stay in the 5th place (My score is 10,087). In my group the player who stayed comfortably in the 1st place (by a margin of >8,000 points) for the entire event until the last hour was booted to the 2nd place. This group is very tough.

Yes of course, it is hard, I do not use gemstones anymore in the leaderboard. Every time I have the bad luck to come into a group that buys Boost without end.

DirkDragon
12-17-16, 03:45 AM

In my group you would have been 11th behind my 10782. The last 20 minutes was crazy. Players who stayed out of the top rank the entire time raced for the finish. Even if l had used as many apples as you, l would have been 8th. Still, look at the freebies we got, especially that beautiful habitat.

Morag2000
12-17-16, 04:42 AM
I love the leaderboards and know I have little chance of winning the top prize because I never speed breed or buy apples, so I always hope I can achieve 4-6th place for the runes and if I don't, it's been fun trying.

However I am always delighted to get the milestone prizes, for me, this leaderboard was the best ever, the beautiful habitat and the lovely creatures are a delight, so I am very happy with just winning those.

Thank you so much Storm8.

Phoenix406
12-18-16, 05:42 PM
I checked in 1.5 minutes before the event ended. I was in 7th but well ahead of the 7th place person. Logged in shortly after the event had ended, and I had been knocked down. No realm runes for me. :(

mutley00
01-06-17, 10:08 AM
Hi, can anyone advise the incubation and evolution times for the Gingerbreads please?